• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Black Clover gets its protagonist in Jump Force.
Yeah, Asta the one who a lot said his Japanese VA is annoying.
I have watch the first 13 episodes of Black Clover and unfortunately I didn't like it too much. Maybe I will get back to it and hope it is good.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Still playing TF2 way too much for my own good.

On the bright side, it and BotW have been helping me get through the wait for Ultimate. :lol: (I should really pick up Super Mario Odyssey again while I'm at it...it's been a while since I last played that one.)

MainJPW

M.T.A
I implore anyone who owns Generations on PC to get this mod. This is absolutely a major step up from the clunky ans stiff controls of the vanilla game.

Should’ve been like this in the first place. Now if only the 2D sections could be eradicated from the game...

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So since the new patch came out I decided to get my online sorted on the Switch, I've got the 7-Day free trial so I can choose to not purchase it if I'm REALLY unimpressed or something. Been busy with single player stuff for the most part so I wasn't too concerned with getting it sorted right away anyways.

Anyways played several online matches in Smash, so far despite choosing 1v1 Battlefield no items, only had one match with items on out like 20 so it seems the patch may have improved the algorithm a bit. Had some pretty good matches, a few K Rools, a couple Wolfs, a Pichu, and...

Mii Brawler

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!? MIIS? ONLINE?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Definitely done both of those.

Though I did win Jeff's (remember due to having to win it TWICE), don't remember if I won Paula's. Probably not.
Those are pretty tough so I used Lucas to absorb their projectiles and fire back psi moves. It worked after several tries and tweaks.

Chrono.

I implore anyone who owns Generations on PC to get this mod. This is absolutely a major step up from the clunky ans stiff controls of the vanilla game.

Should’ve been like this in the first place. Now if only the 2D sections could be eradicated from the game...
Ugh, if only my PC didn't run Generations like ****.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Asking the real questions here. DIO should be in Jump Force as well, I wanna use The World to beat other characters senseless while they’re standing still. :chuckle:
probably Jotaro, DIO, and Giorno, just unknown about when.

Giorno comes with an obligatory GER and spoils everyone.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
They already spoiled everyone two games ago

Nah, people won't do that en masse until the series gets a DBFZ game.
cmon arcsys we know it won your poll just make the damn game

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse was a spectacular movie

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
So, I hear the character unlocking system for Ultimate was apparently nerfed and made the CPU easier to fight? I grew up with Smash 64 and Melee, most of the characters were pretty easy to unlock and a piece of cake, only really had problems with Ganondorf, Bowser, Marth, Ike, Roy, Lucina, Chrom, Cloud, and Wolf (Good lord the CPU was aggressive on that one, same with Ganondorf) but I got them later and others through Challenger’s Approach, so it is what it is. :lol:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse was a spectacular movie
But was it also Amazing? I want to see it soon. Looks pretty cool, and might do something a bit more interesting with Miles.

probably Jotaro, DIO, and Giorno, just unknown about when.

Giorno comes with an obligatory GER and spoils everyone.
Should've gotten Arc Sys to do the Shonen Jump crossover game.

I want to run a Gohan/Josuke/Some 3rd ***** team.

So, I hear the character unlocking system for Ultimate was apparently nerfed and made the CPU easier to fight? I grew up with Smash 64 and Melee, most of the characters were pretty easy to unlock and a piece of cake, only really had problems with Ganondorf, Bowser, Marth, Ike, Roy, Lucina, Chrom, Cloud, and Wolf (Good lord the CPU was aggressive on that one, same with Ganondorf) but I got them later and others through Challenger’s Approach, so it is what it is. :lol:

I don't have the game yet, so I can say for sure. But if that's the case, at least things will be less of a ***** for me then. At the same time, I kind of want to try out those really powerful enemies too, even if I'd get bopped.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There is a special event going on in smash now.

In spirit board the spirits with glasses will give you more rewards for winning. If you want money for things like songs or sp for spirits. Now is the time to do so.

If you beat legendary ones like James mcloud you get a lot of loot and can really stack currency up.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If you beat legendary ones like James mcloud you get a lot of loot and can really stack currency up.
James McCloud has to be the easiest Legendary Spirit to fight IMO.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Screenshot_20181214-075551-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20181214-075551-02.jpeg

Less than a week in and they're back to nerfing Greninja.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I forgot Greninja even existed until last night, when I ran into someone playing as it online. I'm not even joking, either, at the battle start screen I just sort of blinked at it like "who? ... oh, it's a Pokémon". Promptly had my arse handed to me for about 30 minutes while I failed to remember anything of how Greninja plays. And I'm still not sure I actually remember anything about it, except the "better nerf Greninja" memes.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I forgot Greninja even existed until last night, when I ran into someone playing as it online. I'm not even joking, either, at the battle start screen I just sort of blinked at it like "who? ... oh, it's a Pokémon". Promptly had my arse handed to me for about 30 minutes while I failed to remember anything of how Greninja plays. And I'm still not sure I actually remember anything about it, except the "better nerf Greninja" memes.
That's because Greninja got patched so many times that they nerfed him into oblivion. This despite his usage going into a death spiral once the top tiers had been established. Never made a splash outside of the trailer.

But he felt very good to play as, and had some interesting options. I'm really hoping he's been buffed back some and I can pick my pocket frog back up with pride.

pocket greninja.png

From the sound of your experiences, I very well may be able to.

D

Deleted member

I dunno why you guys expected actual patch notes. Telling us who changed is at least better than the entirety of Smash 4.

>Pac-Man got changed
I don't even have the game but his grab feels faster tbh
So Asta from Black Clover is in JUMP FORCE.

That also makes Black Clover the youngest represented series in the game, currently.
Black Clover got in before MHA. Truly the darkest of timelines.
In My Hero One's Justice for the Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
*Also available on PC and XBox ONE outside of Japan.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Unlocked 69 characters.

40033463_1033880943460780_516370560649789440_n.jpg

Nice.

[EDIT]: Took inventory.

:ultbowserjr::ultgreninja::ultmewtwo::ultpalutena::ultchrom: to go.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Why would you play Smash and choose to main a mii fighter?
Because then you could play as literally anybody...

Which reminds me I need to get Mr. Bean back in the mix!

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Um, hold on, why... is there a limit to how many SoundCloud tracks you can have or something? I've considered using the site in the past for my own projects...
You can only have 3 hours worth of uploads without paying for pro, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom