• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just got past the first Doc Ock fight in Spider-Man 2. It was a bit of a challange, but nothing compared to shutting off that one machine earlier.

Also, the stuff with Mysterio was really fun. Good to know the Web Swing Kick is your best option for taking down robots. 2 or 3 hits will do it. I have most of the combat upgrades for now too.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
In the past two pages I left to someone saying someone was pregnant and now someone is going to jail.

All I want you to know is just like Shaggy in his 2000 hit single..

''IT WASN'T ME"

D

Deleted member

@Kokonoe
I know you probably are scared for life, but I am sorry for that post.
Now you are going to get a bad image of me for the rest of your life. :(

Ivander

Smash Legend
Dude I think you're pregnant or something.
Who got you pregnant?
You're gonna be a mother? I'm so happy for you :b:
Ok I admit it...

Im the the father.
I think the child will explain it all.

Than we woke up after that.
But yeah, I said weird stuff back then too. It was also back when my parents weren't asking me about the cookie jar, but the pickle jar. Yes, I loved pickles a bit too much. Although it's still nothing compared to my milk habit.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hope you guys like 3 year old memes in a new context.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
@Kokonoe
I know you probably are scared for life, but I am sorry for that post.
Now you are going to get a bad image of me for the rest of your life. :(
>You feel ashamed of the post
>You want it deleted
>And still you quote it in the DR OoC Thread

:031:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Just got back from Infinity War...
MAJOR spoilers ahead. Do NOT read if you haven't seen this film.
You have all been warned.
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Step aside George RR Martin, the Russo brothers went to TOWN with killing off characters. Yes, I know that sequels are planned so most, if not all heroes that died in IW will be revived in the sequel(s), but geez I was on the verge of tears. It's refreshing to see so much darkness in an MCU film, but dang...all the deaths. Heimdall, Loki, Gamora, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Black Panther, Groot, Mantis, Drax, Starlord, Doctor Strange, Nick Fury, and my favorite...Spider-Man :cry: (yes, I KNOW HE WILL BE REVIVED because of the spider man homecoming sequel that's in the works), and other characters will be revived (like Black Panther, since a Black Panther sequel is in the works too). Even still though, it was tough to watch all the death. Still beautiful. I love the raising of the stakes and having a very dark tone in this one. The villain winning was a shocking twist, but a fresh take. I like...even with mixed feelings and all with the tugging on the heart strings.

I look forward to seeing how the heroes that survived the battle with Thanos (Tony, Cap, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, War Machine, Rocket Raccoon, Nebula, Okoye, and M'Baku) will get their revenge on Thanos and revive disintegrated heroes. I'm anticipating that Hawkeye joins them since he's an original avenger (and all the original Avengers are alive still), and possibly Ant-Man too. My theory right now is that the soul stone, time stone and reality stone come into great play in the next Avengers film, and they become integral to reviving at least a few of the heroes and defeating Thanos.

My only complaint was that the humor felt a bit off and a bit much in the beginning act of the movie. However, it got better utilized over time so not too big of a con for me.

Definitely in my top tier for MCU films. Not sure where exactly it would rank yet though.
Hope you all enjoyed that diatribe lol.
Would love to discuss this film with you lovely people :p

Edit: @ShinyLegendary I really hope you saw the movie and read my post instead of liking my post just for the sake of it lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just got back from Infinity War...
MAJOR spoilers ahead. Do NOT read if you haven't seen this film.
You have all been warned.
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Step aside George RR Martin, the Russo brothers went to TOWN with killing off characters. Yes, I know that sequels are planned so most, if not all heroes that died in IW will be revived in the sequel(s), but geez I was on the verge of tears. It's refreshing to see so much darkness in an MCU film, but dang...all the deaths. Heimdall, Loki, Gamora, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Black Panther, Groot, Mantis, Drax, Starlord, Doctor Strange, Nick Fury, and my favorite...Spider-Man :cry: (yes, I KNOW HE WILL BE REVIVED because of the spider man homecoming sequel that's in the works), and other characters will be revived (like Black Panther, since a Black Panther sequel is in the works too). Even still though, it was tough to watch all the death. Still beautiful. I love the raising of the stakes and having a very dark tone in this one. The villain winning was a shocking twist, but a fresh take. I like...even with mixed feelings and all with the tugging on the heart strings.

I look forward to seeing how the heroes that survived the battle with Thanos (Tony, Cap, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, War Machine, Rocket Raccoon, Nebula, Okoye, and M'Baku) will get their revenge on Thanos and revive disintegrated heroes. I'm anticipating that Hawkeye joins them since he's an original avenger (and all the original Avengers are alive still), and possibly Ant-Man too. My theory right now is that the time stone and reality stone come into great play in the next Avengers film, and they become integral to reviving at least a few of the heroes and defeating Thanos.

My only complaint was that the humor felt a bit off and a bit much in the beginning act of the movie. However, it got better utilized over time so not too big of a con for me.

Definitely in my top tier for MCU films. Not sure where exactly it would rank yet though.
Hope you all enjoyed that diatribe lol.
Would love to discuss this film with you lovely people :p
My favorite MCU film, actually.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Guess what?: Super Mario Odyssey and Kirby Star Allies ain't the only ones with juicy datamine details

Splatoon 2 version 3.0 has plenty too. Of course there are basic weapons and gear but of cource stuff for the upcoming Octo Expansion.
Octoling gear & Octoshot

Octo Expansion mission gear

Pearl's amiibo gear

Marina's amiibo gear

Splatoon 2 World Championship

Stage with the filename "Nakasu"

I didn't post everything but I found them here https://twitter.com/WemI0

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I am ashamed of it, I just had to take one glimpse on it in that thread.
No you're not.

Shiny, if you were ashamed of it, you wouldn't have done it.

Shiny, above all else, we just want you to be honest.

You're trying to be cool and earn our respect so hard, its having the opposite effect.

But alas, I don't think you care enough to actually reflect on that fact.

D

Deleted member

No you're not.

Shiny, if you were ashamed of it, you wouldn't have done it.

Shiny, above all else, we just want you to be honest.

You're trying to be cool and earn our respect so hard, its having the opposite effect.

But alas, I don't think you care enough to actually reflect on that fact.
Let's see if I do reflect on the fact.
At least I done it less than I have earlier?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom