• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
That's a shame. Btw, I'm considering getting premium... is it worth it?
Well, ads are turned off, you can change your username and title, you can add your main to the background of your posts (like my boi over there), you have access to a Premium only sub-Forum, you can prank users...

I think that's it...

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
all you get is a fancy character portrait and an expanded signature

aka no not really
Well, ads are turned off, you can change your username and title, you can add your main to the background of your posts (like my boi over there), you have access to a Premium only sub-Forum, you can prank users...

I think that's it...
The only reasons to get it is to change the bit under your username or if you want to change your username period.

Every other benefit was removed
Thanks for the feedback, guys. Very much appreciated.
I've officially decided to hold off from getting it currently...

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Nobody remembers Christopher

Castlevania: The Adventure Rebirth is such a good game
I do remember Christopher. But original design-wise, he doesn't look much different from Simon. If they did his comic book design though, he'd be able to differentiate himself from Simon easier.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everytime someone considers premium we pretty much say don't go for it.

Guess that reflects how they screwed the attractiveness of the feature after the site update.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you!

There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do!

I bless the rains down in Africa!

Gonna take some time to do the things we never haaaa-AAAAA-aaad!

How is everyone today?

D

Deleted member

*gets Let's Go Eevee*
*has a Pikachu Avatar*
Oh, I forgot to change it. I am busy playing it.

I will change it back to a Detective Pikachu avatar later on though. Good night everyone!

So far my team is an Eevee and a Bellsprout.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just watched Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay. A lot more fun than the Live Action movie. And a lot of the characters had cool designs. Not to mention the callbacks to other DC Animated films.

I wanted Zoom to win so bad. He worked hard as hell to Attain Heaven. At least Waller didn't get it. So many people, even if they are villains, died because of her selfish desires.

D

Deleted member

The Pokecenter in Viridian City not having a PC near the stand is making my brain scream in agony.

I am enjoying the game overall!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That's a yikes from me
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>finish application and send it
>pay application fee (50 dollars jesus ****)
>acceptance is imminent
>just in time for thanksgiving brea-
>you need to send in a letter of recommendation to be valid for scholarships
>thanksgiving break

1519065808383.png

just give me my ****ing money knoxville

Ivander

Smash Legend
That's a yikes from me
I mean, if there are sentences that go along with the idea that the EXP Share can be turned off, how do they know Bill Trinen is lying when it's very possible that he saw those words too and also thought that it could be turned off? And considering that past game EXP Shares could be turned off too, what real reason would he have to lie?

Literalness aside, with those words in that imply the EXP Share can be turned off, it would be pretty understandable if Bill saw those too and also thought, "Well, looks like EXP share can be turned off." Saying "he lied to us" seems pretty misconstrued.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OH NO, WHERE ARE THE PCS?
I WANT TO REMOVE THIS EXTRA BELLSPROUT ON MY TEAM!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I mean, if there are sentences that go along with the idea that the EXP Share can be turned off, how do they know Bill Trinen is lying when it's very possible that he saw those words too and also thought that it could be turned off? And considering that past game EXP Shares could be turned off too, what real reason would he have to lie?

Literalness aside, with those words in that imply the EXP Share can be turned off, it would be pretty understandable if Bill saw those too and also thought, "Well, looks like EXP share can be turned off."
I should have posted the follow up tweet
We could say Bill saw a scrapped feature indeed

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still feel like Mega Man 7 is the most underrated Mega Man game. The levels are so good, the music is great. Had a better story than most of the classic series without getting too brooding. Pretty much every weapon is either really useful or at least fun. And a ton of cool secrets. The fact that it had less than a year of dev time and still had the level of quality it had is crazy. It's not perfect, since no game is, since the Final Wily fight is pretty hard. It's still a dank ass game everyone should try.

This has been my Ted Talk.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Finished She-Ra...regret finishing it due to its amazingness

D

Deleted member

Can someone please tell me where the PC is in Let's Go? I really want to use one.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I still feel like Mega Man 7 is the most underrated Mega Man game. The levels are so good, the music is great. Had a better story than most of the classic series without getting too brooding. Pretty much every weapon is either really useful or at least fun. And a ton of cool secrets. The fact that it had less than a year of dev time and still had the level of quality it had is crazy. It's not perfect, since no game is, since the Final Wily fight is pretty hard. It's still a dank *** game everyone should try.

This has been my Ted Talk.
Speaking of Ted Talks, I would create the Ted Talk of the century... "Is the Hot Dog a sandwich? The debate to end all debates and why it matters"

D

Deleted member

I am going to be a mad man and shiny hunt for a Bellsprout. I have 86 Pokeballs, after all.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can someone please tell me where the PC is in Let's Go? I really want to use one.
They don’t exist.

You carry the pc in the menu. I don’t know if it’s in the menu or an item but it’s there’s you carry the pc with you now

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They don’t exist.

You carry the pc in the menu. I don’t know if it’s in the menu or an item but it’s there’s you carry the pc with you now
Now I wanna see Twitch play this; PCs were literal murder machines back in the first iterations.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now I wanna see Twitch play this; PCs were literal murder machines back in the first iterations.
It arguablely be more of a challenge then the game itself lmao.

It feels like they kind of rushed this one.

Gen 8 on the other seems to have been planned and developed over five years so I hope they can deliver something great there

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Using the most easy Pokemon game in existence and needing a guide already?

1513673812741.png obligatory /s because jokes are forbidden now

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
It arguablely be more of a challenge then the game itself lmao.

It feels like they kind of rushed this one.

Gen 8 on the other seems to have been planned and developed over five years so I hope they can deliver something great there
Well, Junichi Masuda said he'd likely be stepping down as director after Let's Go. Maybe this will mean change in gen 8's games?
Not that he was a bad director, I'm just curious if we'll see anything different out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom