• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I hope you do realise that I used the term "copied" in quotations in my original post because I actually don't view it as anyone copying anybody. It's called "adapting to new standards".

Even if you do want to view it as one copying another, Super Game Boy and SEGA Nomad aren't the same thing at all.
Well, yeah, I got that. Only Sony rips Nintendo off, after all :troll:

But jokes aside, while they aren't the same thing, they still bring the same idea; play games on the go and at home.

They just execute it differently.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Dongs are expanding.

I don't know if I got confused, but this was the "new" character they were talking about some time ago that many people hoped it to be Rayman? xD I'm not complaining, I just find it funny, poor Ray.

D

Deleted member

Idk, I don't think it's really and different in that regard from any other chat program in that regard, in my experience at least.

It's why I tend to prefer servers with smaller use bases since that remedies the issue somewhat.
I haven't used chat services dedicated to online communities other than Discord so I wouldn't know.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I think Discord is fine when you're in smaller servers. Like, the Fire Emblem Wiki server I run has about 15 active members, and it's nice at that because you can have actual discussions with people without a million other people spamming the chat at the same time. Big servers with hundreds of people in them are just a mess, though. And because the larger servers are so popular, it gets kind of annoying when you see people join a smaller server and post "hi", and if they don't get a reply within like two minutes they complain about the server being "dead" and just leave. Too many people just expect instant gratification these days.

Don't have much experience of Reddit outside of spending a little time in the FE sections. Apart from what some might call an excess of memes and fanart, the Heroes section seemed reasonable enough to me; I can't blame them too much since the game isn't the deepest thing in the world, so there's not a huge amount to discuss between updates. The general FE section was whatever, but that's probably just because in general I find myself not really fitting in with the FE fanbase (or at least, the western part of it) in terms of playstyles, opinions, and so on. I did get the impression that the up/downvote system doesn't really work out as intended in practice, though (mostly with people using downvotes to signal disagreement, rather than something contributing nothing or being offensive or so on).

I think forums like this still have their place; in areas like having more extended, in-depth discussions, and for being able to archive discussions and topics for future reference, they easily outstrip media like Discord. It's just that the popular mood is moving towards demanding more and more instantaneous gratification, which instant messaging does but forums are less suited to, and it's kind of hard for forums to do much about that. Places like this will still stick around for those of us who find them useful, I'm sure.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My parents aren't here for the whole week.

Even with my sister being here with me, it feel so....quiet and empty.

...man, I hate this kind of sensation.:urg:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Lilina's Forblaze refinement requires 200 ****ing Divine Dews

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yeah, heard the Rabbids were actually done well this time around.

Kinda like Minions in the first Despicable Me movie.
Better.

Minions are generally best as background gags in short bursts.

These are closer to characters worth giving a damn about.

In particular I wouldn't mind seeing Rabbid Peach and Rabbid Luigi a few more times.

D

Deleted member

My parents aren't here for the whole week.

Even with my sister being here with me, it feel so....quiet and empty.

...man, I hate this kind of sensation.:urg:
is this the plot of eromanga sensei or oreimo im not sure

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah, heard the Rabbids were actually done well this time around.

Kinda like Minions in the first Despicable Me movie.
But unlike the Minions, I can actually stand the Rabbids, despite hating them guts at the beginning until they got separated from Rayman. xD I guess their figures/plushies being made by the same company that made the Assassin's Creed ones (McFarlane) made me appreciate them quite some more, plus, I saw an episode of Rabbid's invasion and it got me at least to chuckle.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Better.

Minions are generally best as background gags in short bursts.

These are closer to characters worth giving a damn about.

In particular I wouldn't mind seeing Rabbid Peach and Rabbid Luigi a few more times.
Damn... Ubisoft really nailed it then...

It's every anime protagonist ever :troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
More like the plot of "god, I feel so lonely right now, it's depressing".

Also, I don't watch trash.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
>Lilina's Forblaze refinement requires 200 ****ing Divine Dews
That’s cause it’s a legendary weapon. Tomes and daggers with 14 might are legendary and any other weapon that has 16 might is legendary. Liliana’s refinement is great though.with plus attack her refinement and death blow she reaches 70 attack naturally when initiating, which decimates most things

Chrono.

Man, the Pokemon ResetERA thread has been counting down to every hour since 7am hoping for Nintendo to drop a direct announcement.

I'm seeing a meltdown happen before my eyes.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, the Pokemon ResetERA thread has been counting down to every hour since 7am hoping for Nintendo to drop a direct announcement.

They live by the hype.

It's only normal that they will die with it.

Long live the hype.:evil:

Chrono.

They live by the hype.

It's only normal that they will die with it.

Long live the hype.:evil:
You know the hype is getting to them when a good amount of people are falling for the most obvious wish fulfillment fake leak ever.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
uni what kind of anime r u watching

That's what all bland MCs say tho
Heh, got a point there.

Still, even if I was the MC of a harem, I would make sure to make it more interesting. Like, I don't know, does horror harem exist?
You know the hype is getting to them when a good amount of people are falling for the most obvious wish fulfillment fake leak ever.
I read a few things on this "leak".

I say it again, every leaks, beside if they come with screenshot and video that don't look fake, should be taken with a reasonable amount of salt.

If it's true? Great! Your expectation were just high enough to be excited while not dying in the process.

If it's fake? Too bad. But you had alteast time to prepare for it, and accept that whatever this fancy "leak" promise wouldn't be real. It suck, but things that look too good to be true are that, too good to be true.

D

Deleted member

Still, even if I was the MC of a harem, I would make sure to make it more interesting. Like, I don't know, does horror harem exist?
I said you were the MC of a little sister show, not a harem one.

Also, isn't every harem a horror story?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If the PS4 really is "nearing the end of its life cycle" how many more years is that? I'm most curious in what changes in tech would even warrant a new console, other than most consoles being around for 5 or 6 years.

I mean, there's still games on the PS4 I want, namely Spider-Man and the Spyro remakes. And tons of people want KH3, so I'd like to think there's a couple more heavy hitters down the line.

Though I could try and get a couple more downloadable titles. Strider 2014 was probably one of my favorite games in the last 5 years and I got it for 5 bucks.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

But my sister is older than me, so your show isn't right either.
a emote.png

As for your question.

Eh, that would imply that most MC in those anime can feel any sort of emotion that isn't linked to them looking like idiot around girls.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaking of Divine Dew though, I FINALLY upgraded Marth's Falchion. Now he's all ready for the upcoming Tempest Trials.

Now I just need to save up again for the Parthia refinement. Best Archanean Sniper has been waiting for a while now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Only if its a crappy anime one. Or if you were one of girls. I don't know if there's a specific term for a male concubine group. I hear reverse harem thrown around though, so I think that might fit.

I'm assuming if you were some cool sultan man or barbarian warrior, having a harem would probably be pretty sick. Again, if you were a chick, I guess to have a reverse harem you'd have to be some empress or another barbarian.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

they did the same stupid thing withbthe Chibi robo thing and it all ended in disappointment and the "reset the clock" joke got old fast
Only if its a crappy anime one. Or if you were one of girls. I don't know if there's a specific term for a male concubine group. I hear reverse harem thrown around though, so I think that might fit.

I'm assuming if you were some cool sultan man or barbarian warrior, having a harem would probably be pretty sick. Again, if you were a chick, I guess to have a reverse harem you'd have to be some empress or another barbarian.
If its one girl and all dudes its probably an anime based on an Otome and most Otomes are. called reverse harem, yes

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, speaking of hype and problem with it.

Have there been any rumors, leaks, info, or anything really about the Resident Evil 2 Remake?

Seriously, this game was announced in 2015...and then, nothing, like, we don't even have a trailer or teaser, we just know it exist.

Square Enix would be proud of Capcom for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom