• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

There's nothing like coming home after a hard days work and hugging your anime body pillow before going to bed.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Takoyaki? I tried Takoyaki for the first time recently in a ramen restaurant (In Seattle) The sauce it came with tasted like A1 steak sauce. My friend works in Japan as a teacher and said it was authentic.

The ramen he had didn't come in the broth. He dipped it in the broth. Looked interesting. The ramen I got was nasty. It was "Miso Ramen" but the miso was gross. It was this orange stuff. For some reason that orange stuff was the only miso I saw in Seattle. I don't know if that's more or less authentic than the miso we have here.
Yeah, ramen isn’t good if it’s not authentic. Bad ramen tends to give me the runs. I had some really bad ramen in the States. That’s one of the negatives about us moving back. I love Japanese food way to much to eat unauthentic food.

My wife had Yuzu Takoyaki. Yuzu is a type of citrus fruit used for flavoring. I had Mentaiko Cheese Takoyaki. Mentaiko is spicy pollock eggs.

Octopus dumplings? Not wrong but...
Takoyaki to be exact...

And uh.... FYI
It has been confirmed by Miyazaki himself that Jioufen did not inspire the scenes in Spirited Away....
But still with that rumor being spread for years, many Japanese fans still consider Jioufen a place that reminds them of Spirited Away.
Ta-ko-ya-ki?
What’s that?

You don’t need to remind me what octopus dumplings are in Japanese. If I said Takoyaki, half of the thread probably wouldn’t know what I was talking about.

Also, fun fact, my wife and I loves Spirited Away and it’s by far our most favorite Ghibli movie. So we named our daughter Sen after the main character.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just had a horrible idea

I want a shiny Hitmontop in Crystal

OMG the pain that would cause

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ta-ko-ya-ki?
What’s that?

You don’t need to remind me what octopus dumplings are in Japanese. If I said Takoyaki, half of the thread probably wouldn’t know what I was talking about.
But Octopus dumplings just sounds weird in my opinion lol.

And that's how Octopus Dumplings translates to English on Google translate....

Also, fun fact, my wife and I loves Spirited Away and it’s by far our most favorite Ghibli movie. So we named our daughter Sen after the main character.
Oh, I see...
I pretty much grow up on Ghibli movies.... besides of other animes I have watched...

If you are really a fan of Spirited Away, you should definitely comes to Taiwan's Jioufen street. I have been there twice and man it's a very peaceful street when there aren't many tourists.

Also the east of Taiwan is beautiful, just imagine this place like your Animal Crossing New Leaf town:

My wife had Yuzu Takoyaki. Yuzu is a type of citrus fruit used for flavoring. I had Mentaiko Cheese Takoyaki. Mentaiko is spicy pollock eggs.
Seaweed Takoyaki is my fav, no question.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
https://twitter.com/nothisiswindii/status/989477690615967744?s=19

"He then wonders what the team composition would be like if a Sonic Heroes 2 were to be made. There would probably be Team Babylon and a team composed of Silver/Blaze/Sticks."

2nd best sonic girl Sticks caused Marine to be erased from existence

Literally based
I figured Team Babylon would be a thing. I actually like the Babylon characters.

And Silver with Blaze is a must. But I wouldn't have imagined them with Sticks

Chrono.

https://twitter.com/nothisiswindii/status/989477690615967744?s=19

"He then wonders what the team composition would be like if a Sonic Heroes 2 were to be made. There would probably be Team Babylon and a team composed of Silver/Blaze/Sticks."

2nd best sonic girl Sticks caused Marine to be erased from existence

Literally based
Marine was pretty much a non-action/mission control character, so no surprise there.

We don't know anything of her abilities so what would she even do?

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Marine was pretty much a non-action/mission control character, so no surprise there.

She had a boomerang and also boomerang hair like sticks

Which goes with my theory Sticks was originally a Boom Marine design that ended up as a new superior character due to Marine being unpopular

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dream_Team3.png

I think these are the teams I'm going to use in Crystal and Silver

I've already got all the silver shinies except Xatu.

But for Crystal, I haven't even breed any of them yet. Haven't even fought the Elite 4. Only have 3 of those team members. Though I have a scyther.

I dunno about the piloswine. But it fits a niche I guess.

Edit:

Dream_Team4.png

Ok, if I include Gold (Which I didn't buy) these 3 teams look great

Last edited:

Chrono.

By Ian Flynn? He's the writer for the Archie Mega Man comics. They're great if you ask me. If you haven't read them, try to.

The art looks pretty good too.
As well as for the later part of Archie Sonic, which is also fantastic.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm probably gonna blast this banger when Spider-Man PS4 comes out.

SWING TIME! TAKE NO PRISONERS!

D

Deleted member

It's kinda alright, kinda cute, coughbutprimarinaisstillwaybettercough

:V i'm just sayin'
Them's fightin' words
Aww, Johnny got a kitty.

She's cute.
I hope she shows up in his videos, I already love his content but cats usually make things even better.

♫ Ok guys we're gonna rap some Nintenzone members! YOU just do the singing! I'LL take care of the hard part! ♫

♫ Lets get it on! ♫

♫ I want to be the best! ****poster on Nintenzone! To ****post the best! YEAH that's my cause!!! ♫

@Swampasaur
@Lampy
@Aetheri
Knight Dude Knight Dude
@Shishœ
@Aurane
@The Stoopid Unikorn
@Wario Bros.
[USER=265384]@Professor Pumpkaboo

@PLATINUM7
@Kirby Dragons
@Z25
@Lord Dio
powerprotoman powerprotoman
@Guybrush20X6
@gravitypuff

****post! ****post! Gotta ****post! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!

I'll search across the boards! Everyone's **** taste! Release from my hand! All my low effort posts!!!
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
@vaanrose
@PhantomKite
@92MilesPrower
@ShinyLegendary
@Quillion
@True Blue Warrior
@Doctress May
@ZestyÑ
@IceBreakerXY
@AmericanDJ
@Yellowlord
@Apollo Justice
@Bananija
@IsmaR
@Aussie the Shinobi

****post! ****post! Gotta ****post! GOTTA ****POST! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!

@Metal Tyrannomon X
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
@Icedragonadam
@ShinyLegendary
Starlight_Lily Starlight_Lily
@CyberWolfJV TheGuy07
@KeybladeSmasher
@Moydow
@RodNutTakin
@Chandeelure
@MF Viewtiful
@Red & Green
@Arcanir
@SegaNintendoUbisoft
@MainJPW
@Robert of Normandy

GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST!!! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!

OWWWW!!!
@Ura
@Champ Gold
@Natz~
allison allison
@BluePikmin11
@Geno Boost
@Yomi's Biggest Fan
@The Human Disaster
PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate
@_Sheik
@Luigimaster0
@Burruni
@Xeno610
@Kenith
@GoldenYuiitusin
mario123007 mario123007

Gotta tag all one hundred-fifty and a **** load more to see!!!To be a ****post Master is my! DES-TI-NY!!!
Opossum Opossum
@Blargg888
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
@Crap-Zapper
@Kokonoe
@Phaazoid
ChikoLad ChikoLad
@Volga
@Prince Alucard
@Coricus
@Hat N' Clogs
@Altais
CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592
@RamOne
@AEMehr
@TCT~Phantom

WOO! We're at the halfpoint! That means we're probably going to get infracted like hell! Wait! Why are you tagging members who haven't been here in ages? Gotta make from for 150 somehow! But that makes no sen- (gets shot)

HERE WE GO!!!

@NonSpecificGuy
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
@wedl!!
Mythra Mythra
@AreJay25
@SuperMii3D
@Ivander
@Xeno VII
@Rebellious Treecko
@Zero Soul
@redfeatherraven
@God Robert's Cousin
@Burb
@Xenoplop Chronicles
@LIQUID12A
@Substitution

GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST!
Chrono. Chrono.
@RealLuigisWearPink
@Final Smash Gamer
@Erureido
@PF9
@Autumn ♫
@_Silver_ (NINTENZONE!!!)
@IntelliHeath1
@Tord the Red Leader
@Schnee117
@WeirdChillFever
@Retroen
@Oasis Dealer
@smashkirby
@~Pazzo~
@Sir Gengar de Èctoplasma

Gotta tag all one hundred-fifty and a **** load more to see! To be a ****post Master is my! DES-TI-NY!!!

@Cyndane
@kylexv
@Mr. Nintendo
@Oracle_Summon
@AlphaSSB
@epicmartin7
@Mario & Sonic Guy
@Spikeez
@DoodleDuck97
@Diddy Kong
@Professor Lexicovermis
@PushDustIn
@chuckthesmashlover
@WhiteEaglePL
@Silverstream
@Jason the Yoshi

Whoa! Catch your breath man! Check out those ships! It's bad fanfiction right here! Just 24 more posters to go! Now it gets tricky because of all the countless FEH posts so listen real good!
@Zeb~
@praline
@Phantom Joker
@ElectroLightning
@N3ON
@Shadowwolflink
@Flight
@Jdaster64
@Depressed Gengar
@SuperLittleTY
@DarkAura64/Fenrir
@CyberHyperPhoenix
AndreaAC AndreaAC
@Jaedrik
@BandanaWaddleDee
@Holder of the Heel

WE'RE ALMOST BANNED!!!

GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! Gotta ****post! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!

YEEAAYYY!!!

@Curious Villager
@Warchamp7
@Con0rrrr
--- ---
@Baskerville
@TipperTheScales
@Frostwraith
@Chainz
@Soul.

♫ That's all folks! ♫

♫ ****post! ****post! Gotta ****post!

Ooooo! Gotta ****post! Nin-Ten!

****post! ****post! Gotta ****post! Ooooo! Gotta ****post! Nin-Ten

****post! ****post! Gotta ****post!

GOTTA ****POST! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!
[/USER]
You sir, are a true hero.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
But Octopus dumplings just sounds weird in my opinion lol.

And that's how Octopus Dumplings translates to English on Google translate....

Oh, I see...
I pretty much grow up on Ghibli movies.... besides of other animes I have watched...

If you are really a fan of Spirited Away, you should definitely comes to Taiwan's Jioufen street. I have been there twice and man it's a very peaceful street when there aren't many tourists.

Also the east of Taiwan is beautiful, just imagine this place like your Animal Crossing New Leaf town:

Seaweed Takoyaki is my fav, no question.
In all of my English classes for the past 8 years, I have explained that Takoyaki is “octopus dumplings” since they are, more or less dumplings, with bits of octopus inside. We had a delegation from Thailand come visit for a few days so I played the part of interpreter/translator for Japanese-English back in November. They tried a variety of Japanese food and I always said the Japanese word plus the closest English equivalent. So when I told them “Takoyaki is basically octopus dumplings.”; they understood what it was. They weren’t really interested in knowing the Japanese worse for it. Or for Okonomiyaki I told them “It’s a savory pancake/pizza-like dish with toppings you wish to include like pork, squid, or shrimp.”

That looks nice. I’ve been Yakushima which was the inspiration for Princess Mononoke.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Finally working on that Tetra moveset that I've been wanting to do for a while.

Really hoping this turns out alright, since this is the first time I'm making a complete moveset for a character.

D

Deleted member

Whoa! Catch your breath man! Check out those ships! It's bad fanfiction right here! Just 24 more posters to go! Now it gets tricky because of all the countless FEH posts so listen real good!
@Zeb~
@praline
@Phantom Joker
@ElectroLightning
@N3ON
@Shadowwolflink
@Flight
@Jdaster64
@Depressed Gengar
@SuperLittleTY
@DarkAura64/Fenrir
@CyberHyperPhoenix
AndreaAC AndreaAC
@Jaedrik
@BandanaWaddleDee
@Holder of the Heel[/USER]
Huh. The alert didn't show up, and I didn't even turn alerts off on my settings. But cool.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
In all of my English classes for the past 8 years, I have explained that Takoyaki is “octopus dumplings” since they are, more or less dumplings, with bits of octopus inside. We had a delegation from Thailand come visit for a few days so I played the part of interpreter/translator for Japanese-English back in November. They tried a variety of Japanese food and I always said the Japanese word plus the closest English equivalent. So when I told them “Takoyaki is basically octopus dumplings.”; they understood what it was. They weren’t really interested in knowing the Japanese worse for it. Or for Okonomiyaki I told them “It’s a savory pancake/pizza-like dish with toppings you wish to include like pork, squid, or shrimp.”

That looks nice. I’ve been Yakushima which was the inspiration for Princess Mononoke.
Um... yeah, that's why I said calling Takoyaki as Octopus dumplings isn't wrong, but I still prefer using the Japanese term.

And kind of like Jioufen where even though Spirited Away's street was never inspired from Jioufen Old street... a lot of Japanese mostly agreed that Jioufen Old Street is similar to the scene in Spirited Away

Like this railway section in Eastern Taiwan has been said it looks a lot like the scene in Slam Dunk's OP...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man
Screen Shot 05-05-18 at 01.05 PM.PNG

I don't know why, but the sight of this scare me a little.:lol:

D

Deleted member

Hey look, I made a Smash moveset for a character that will probably never happen. (My english isn't perfect so I'm sorry if I made some grammatical errors)

Gooey

Can he crawl: No

Can he wall jump: No

How many jumps do they have: 2

Is there any exclusive abilities he has: He can attach himself to walls, can enter Mock matter state which effectively allows him to fly for a limited time

Weight: 56

Walk speed: 0.73

Dash speed: 1.2

Air speed: 1.27

Falling speed: 1.4

Entrance: Gooey comes out of a sack and waves towards the screen with his tongue.

Idle 1: Gooey scratches his head with his tongue.

Idle 2: Gooey rolls his eyes.

Jab: Gooey performs his tongue lash attack, followed by a flurry of repeated tongue lashes. Finishes with a powerful tongue lash.

Dash attack: Gooey performs his burning attack, bursting forward for a short time.

Forward tilt: Gooey performs his clean attack, sweeping the opponent with a broom. Creates a small windbox that pushes opponents away.

Up tilt: Gooey takes a parasol and holds it above his head.

Down tilt: A crouching lick. Deals multiple hits and weak knockback.

Forward smash: The Super Boomerang attack from Kirby 64. Gooey splits himself into two parts, with one of them becoming a spiky boomerang that he launches a short distance forward, and then comes back. Can be angled either upwards or downwards.

Up smash: The Giant Claws ability from Kirby 64. Gooey grows “arms” that become a huge spiked bear trap, then snaps it shut. The spikes on his arms deal damage during the charge.

Down smash: The Light bulb ability from Kirby 64. Gooey turns into a light bulb that explodes, damaging and stunning opponents. The more you charge it, the more time the opponent is stunned.

Neutral aerial: The Fireworks ability from Kirby 64. Gooey explodes in a colorful burst of Fireworks, which send him a bit into the air.

Forward aerial: Gooey lashes his tongue at a 45-degree angle front in below.

Back aerial: Gooey turns around and unleashes a short flurry of repeated tongue lashes. A multi-hit attack.

Up aerial: Gooey whips up a short-lived vortex above himself with his tongue. A multi-hit attack.

Down aerial: Nago’s Parasol ability from Kirby’s Dream Land 3. Gooey uses a parasol like a pogo stick and thrusts it downwards, bouncing off enemies when he hits them.

Pummel: A headbutt.

Forward throw: Gooey tosses the opponent forward.

Back throw: Gooey spins once and tosses the opponent behind him.

Up throw: Gooey tosses the opponent overhead, then transforms the upper part of his head into a needle, which attracts electricity that shocks them ala the Lightning Rod ability from Kirby 64.

Down throw: Gooey pins the opponent to the ground, then turns into a spike ball and rolls back and forth on their backs, which launches them upwards (Think Jigglypuff’s down throw, but with SPIKES).

Neutral Special - Snack Lick: Gooey grabs an opponent with his tongue. This is essentially a command grab, but like in Star Allies it can be charge. The more you charge it, the more range it has, and it also affects the amount of damage dealt when the opponent is tossed. The throwing animation is that of the Tongue Slingshot from Star Allies regardless of which direction you throw the opponent.

Side Special - Dark Laser: Gooey fires his Dark Matter Laser that travels about halfway across the screen and can be angled in 8 directions. Stuns opponents when it hits them.

Up Special - Mock Matter: Gooey transforms into his Dark Matter form, which allows him to hover by pressing up, though he loses one of his yellow “orbs” every 2 seconds which causes him to slightly lose altitude, and once he loses all of them (He has 8) he will enter helpless state. He can also fire Dark Lasers in midair, but it causes him to lose an orb.

Down Special - Needle Gooey: Gooey grows spikes that damage enemies, give him super armor and let him attach himself to walls. The only downside of this attack is that Gooey cannot move while he’s in this form, though he can end it by simply pressing the B button.

Final Smash - Friend Circle: A big sack appears and opens, revealing Nago, ChuChu and Pitch, the animal friends from Kirby’s Dream Land 3. They form a ring along with Gooey and start rolling, damaging everything in their paths. Unlike in Star Allies, you can turn around while using this attack, and you automatically do so when it reaches a ledge. Lasts about 15 seconds.

Up taunt: Gooey waves towards the screen with his tongue.

Side taunt: Gooey wiggles his tongue like a wave.

Down taunt: Gooey gets covered with snow and extends his tongue, then shakes it off himself.

Victory animation 1: Gooey performs his victory dance.

Victory animation 2: Gooey performs his short dance from Star Allies.

Victory animation 3: Gooey does this entire animation.

Victory theme: Hyper Zone 2 (18-23)

So there you have it - my moveset for Gooey. While it's mostly based off Star Allies and Dream Land 3, I added some of the mix copy abilities from Kirby 64 where I wasn't sure what to do because I thought it would be really cool and because some of them fit Gooey really well.
What do you guys think?
Now excuse me, I have to study for my test.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

♫ Ok guys we're gonna rap some Nintenzone members! YOU just do the singing! I'LL take care of the hard part! ♫

♫ Lets get it on! ♫

♫ I want to be the best! ****poster on Nintenzone! To ****post the best! YEAH that's my cause!!! ♫

@Swampasaur
@Lampy
@Aetheri
Knight Dude Knight Dude
@Shishœ
@Aurane
@The Stoopid Unikorn
@Wario Bros.

@PLATINUM7
@Kirby Dragons
@Z25
@Lord Dio
@Guybrush20X6
@gravitypuff

I'll search across the boards! Everyone's **** taste! Release from my hand! All my low effort posts!!!
@vaanrose
@PhantomKite
@92MilesPrower
@ShinyLegendary
@Quillion
@True Blue Warrior
@Doctress May
@ZestyÑ
@IceBreakerXY
@AmericanDJ
@Yellowlord
@Apollo Justice
@Bananija
@IsmaR
@Aussie the Shinobi

@Metal Tyrannomon X
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
@Icedragonadam
@ShinyLegendary
@CyberWolfJV TheGuy07
@KeybladeSmasher
@Moydow
@RodNutTakin
@Chandeelure
@MF Viewtiful
@Red & Green
@Arcanir
@SegaNintendoUbisoft
@MainJPW
@Robert of Normandy

GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST!!! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!

OWWWW!!!
@Ura
@Champ Gold
@Natz~
allison allison
@BluePikmin11
@Geno Boost
@Yomi's Biggest Fan
@The Human Disaster
@_Sheik
@Luigimaster0
@Burruni
@Xeno610
@Kenith
@GoldenYuiitusin
mario123007 mario123007

Gotta tag all one hundred-fifty and a **** load more to see!!!To be a ****post Master is my! DES-TI-NY!!!
Opossum Opossum
@Blargg888
@Crap-Zapper
@Kokonoe
@Phaazoid
ChikoLad ChikoLad
@Volga
@Prince Alucard
@Coricus
@Hat N' Clogs
@Altais
@RamOne
@AEMehr
@TCT~Phantom

WOO! We're at the halfpoint! That means we're probably going to get infracted like hell! Wait! Why are you tagging members who haven't been here in ages? Gotta make from for 150 somehow! But that makes no sen- (gets shot)

HERE WE GO!!!

@NonSpecificGuy
@wedl!!
Mythra Mythra
@AreJay25
@SuperMii3D
@Ivander
@Xeno VII
@Rebellious Treecko
@Zero Soul
@redfeatherraven
@God Robert's Cousin
@Burb
@Xenoplop Chronicles
@LIQUID12A
@Substitution

Chrono. Chrono.
@RealLuigisWearPink
@Final Smash Gamer
@Erureido
@PF9
@Autumn ♫
@IntelliHeath1
@Tord the Red Leader
@Schnee117
@WeirdChillFever
@Retroen
@Oasis Dealer
@smashkirby
@~Pazzo~

Gotta tag all one hundred-fifty and a **** load more to see! To be a ****post Master is my! DES-TI-NY!!!

@Cyndane
@kylexv
@Mr. Nintendo
@Oracle_Summon
@AlphaSSB
@epicmartin7
@Mario & Sonic Guy
@Spikeez
@DoodleDuck97
@Diddy Kong
@Professor Lexicovermis
@PushDustIn
@chuckthesmashlover
@WhiteEaglePL
@Silverstream
@Jason the Yoshi

@Zeb~
@praline
@Phantom Joker
@ElectroLightning
@N3ON
@Shadowwolflink
@Flight
@Jdaster64
@Depressed Gengar
@SuperLittleTY
@DarkAura64/Fenrir
@CyberHyperPhoenix
AndreaAC AndreaAC
@Jaedrik
@BandanaWaddleDee
@Holder of the Heel

WE'RE ALMOST BANNED!!!

GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! GOTTA ****POST! Gotta ****post! NIN-TEN-ZONE!!!

YEEAAYYY!!!

@Curious Villager
@Warchamp7
@Con0rrrr
--- ---
@Baskerville
@TipperTheScales
@Frostwraith
@Chainz
@Soul.

♫ That's all folks! ♫

[/USER]
Keeping this somewhere in my details so I can use this for later.

D

Deleted member

I think Ura has gone crazy guys
You should see some of my character names. I google every name to make sure it's mine and mine alone, and then I grab the twitter handle, lol.

Edit: The worst part is the main character's name, which also happens to be the name of the franchise, is sixteen letters wrong when twitter handles cap at 15.
I like using uncommon names so I don't have characters sharing names with characters from other stories for simplicity's sake but at the same time I don't want names that sound completely made up... yet I still make most of them up on the spot hoping they sound like something a human would have and then I go look it up and just go "what" at the fact my mumbo jumbo of words is someone's name somewhere.

But good God, why would you ever need a name with 16 letters?
Okay this is ****ing hilarious, but one of the Universities in my area got it's website hacked.

How did it get hacked? Well...

(link to the news article, not the website lol)
http://www.primerahora.com/noticias...ginadebellasartesdelauprenriopiedras-1280971/

The website domain is just a bunch of hentai doujins now.
Oh good they're finally opening Hentai courses for Arts majors, about damn time it was recognized as art.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
No one would have fallem for that though :p
You overestimate humanity man.

Also @Ura times up I'm a-

♫ Lets get it on! ♫

@Swampasaur
@Lampy
@Aetheri
Knight Dude Knight Dude
@Shishœ
@Aurane
@The Stoopid Unikorn
@Wario Bros.

@PLATINUM7
@Kirby Dragons
@Z25
@Lord Dio
@Guybrush20X6
@gravitypuff

@vaanrose
@PhantomKite
@92MilesPrower
@ShinyLegendary
@Quillion
@True Blue Warrior
@Doctress May
@ZestyÑ
@IceBreakerXY
@AmericanDJ
@Yellowlord
@Apollo Justice
@Bananija
@IsmaR
@Aussie the Shinobi

@Metal Tyrannomon X
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
@Icedragonadam
@ShinyLegendary
@CyberWolfJV TheGuy07
@KeybladeSmasher
@Moydow
@RodNutTakin
@Chandeelure
@MF Viewtiful
@Red & Green
@Arcanir
@SegaNintendoUbisoft
@MainJPW
@Robert of Normandy

OWWWW!!!
@Ura
@Champ Gold
@Natz~
allison allison
@BluePikmin11
@Geno Boost
@Yomi's Biggest Fan
@The Human Disaster
@_Sheik
@Luigimaster0
@Burruni
@Xeno610
@Kenith
@GoldenYuiitusin
mario123007 mario123007

Opossum Opossum
@Blargg888
@Crap-Zapper
@Kokonoe
@Phaazoid
ChikoLad ChikoLad
@Volga
@Prince Alucard
@Coricus
@Hat N' Clogs
@Altais
@RamOne
@AEMehr
@TCT~Phantom

HERE WE GO!!!

@NonSpecificGuy
@wedl!!
Mythra Mythra
@AreJay25
@SuperMii3D
@Ivander
@Xeno VII
@Rebellious Treecko
@Zero Soul
@redfeatherraven
@God Robert's Cousin
@Burb
@Xenoplop Chronicles
@LIQUID12A
@Substitution

Chrono. Chrono.
@RealLuigisWearPink
@Final Smash Gamer
@Erureido
@PF9
@Autumn ♫
@IntelliHeath1
@Tord the Red Leader
@Schnee117
@WeirdChillFever
@Retroen
@Oasis Dealer
@smashkirby
@~Pazzo~

@Cyndane
@kylexv
@Mr. Nintendo
@Oracle_Summon
@AlphaSSB
@epicmartin7
@Mario & Sonic Guy
@Spikeez
@DoodleDuck97
@Diddy Kong
@Professor Lexicovermis
@PushDustIn
@chuckthesmashlover
@WhiteEaglePL
@Silverstream
@Jason the Yoshi

@Zeb~
@praline
@Phantom Joker
@ElectroLightning
@N3ON
@Shadowwolflink
@Flight
@Jdaster64
@Depressed Gengar
@SuperLittleTY
@DarkAura64/Fenrir
@CyberHyperPhoenix
AndreaAC AndreaAC
@Jaedrik
@BandanaWaddleDee
@Holder of the Heel

WE'RE ALMOST BANNED!!!

YEEAAYYY!!!

@Curious Villager
@Warchamp7
@Con0rrrr
--- ---
@Baskerville
@TipperTheScales
@Frostwraith
@Chainz
@Soul.

♫ That's all folks! ♫

[/USER]
Y-You actually did it, you magnificent *******!!!

I'd use the that video, but you know it'd be censor dodging and all that.

Why eat Fish Sperm when you can eat Bull Testicles instead?
Pffftt, forget those you guys should Kangaroo testicles.

So I guess people who only like the members from the Nintenzone Rap are Genwunners right? :confused:
No, we aren't Genweunners, we're the real OG.

The lyrics in the song infer that I would be infracted like hell for my tagging spree. Good thing I got rid of my co-singer in the song. :)

Everything after Nintenzone Social 1 sucks!
Yeah, that means the Leak group is Gen 0.

Good thing I actually made a few posts there.

And, the true Gen I is the Leaks Group, which I was also part of :p
No, We're Gen 0. And that makes @Metal Tyrannomon X Gen -1 :p

Marine was studying how to build boats. So she is a beginner mechanic.

I'll finally be able to earn my degree on Anime Tiddies there.
I thought you already had one. :troll:

Finally working on that Tetra moveset that I've been wanting to do for a while.

Really hoping this turns out alright, since this is the first time I'm making a complete moveset for a character.
So, you going to use the weapon she had on her belt, unlike how Shiek doesn't?

I think Ura has gone crazy guys

I like using uncommon names so I don't have characters sharing names with characters from other stories for simplicity's sake but at the same time I don't want names that sound completely made up... yet I still make most of them up on the spot hoping they sound like something a human would have and then I go look it up and just go "what" at the fact my mumbo jumbo of words is someone's name somewhere.
No, Ura did what I dared him to do.

Also should name one of your characters Table. :troll:

@Ura
Your new "NintenRap" is our new theme of the USA.
Rest in peace our old one.
:troll:
Hey, I didn't sign off on this, I will not have my name used in the USA's national anthem.

She had a green light orb that she threw and it was so powerful that it made Egg Wizard, the final boss btw, stagger
Yeah, she did that, though we're not sure how she did it.

Also now that @Ura has written the rap, one of you weebs has to sing it, and no I won't sing it, cause I don't want to make you guys deaf.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

♫ Lets get it on! ♫

@Swampasaur
@Lampy
@Aetheri
Knight Dude Knight Dude
@Shishœ
@Aurane
@The Stoopid Unikorn
@Wario Bros.

@PLATINUM7
@Kirby Dragons
@Z25
@Lord Dio
@Guybrush20X6
@gravitypuff

@vaanrose
@PhantomKite
@92MilesPrower
@ShinyLegendary
@Quillion
@True Blue Warrior
@Doctress May
@ZestyÑ
@IceBreakerXY
@AmericanDJ
@Yellowlord
@Apollo Justice
@Bananija
@IsmaR
@Aussie the Shinobi

@Metal Tyrannomon X
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
@Icedragonadam
@ShinyLegendary
@CyberWolfJV TheGuy07
@KeybladeSmasher
@Moydow
@RodNutTakin
@Chandeelure
@MF Viewtiful
@Red & Green
@Arcanir
@SegaNintendoUbisoft
@MainJPW
@Robert of Normandy

OWWWW!!!
@Ura
@Champ Gold
@Natz~
allison allison
@BluePikmin11
@Geno Boost
@Yomi's Biggest Fan
@The Human Disaster
@_Sheik
@Luigimaster0
@Burruni
@Xeno610
@Kenith
@GoldenYuiitusin
mario123007 mario123007

Opossum Opossum
@Blargg888
@Crap-Zapper
@Kokonoe
@Phaazoid
ChikoLad ChikoLad
@Volga
@Prince Alucard
@Coricus
@Hat N' Clogs
@Altais
@RamOne
@AEMehr
@TCT~Phantom

HERE WE GO!!!

@NonSpecificGuy
@wedl!!
Mythra Mythra
@AreJay25
@SuperMii3D
@Ivander
@Xeno VII
@Rebellious Treecko
@Zero Soul
@redfeatherraven
@God Robert's Cousin
@Burb
@Xenoplop Chronicles
@LIQUID12A
@Substitution

Chrono. Chrono.
@RealLuigisWearPink
@Final Smash Gamer
@Erureido
@PF9
@Autumn ♫
@IntelliHeath1
@Tord the Red Leader
@Schnee117
@WeirdChillFever
@Retroen
@Oasis Dealer
@smashkirby
@~Pazzo~

@Cyndane
@kylexv
@Mr. Nintendo
@Oracle_Summon
@AlphaSSB
@epicmartin7
@Mario & Sonic Guy
@Spikeez
@DoodleDuck97
@Diddy Kong
@Professor Lexicovermis
@PushDustIn
@chuckthesmashlover
@WhiteEaglePL
@Silverstream
@Jason the Yoshi

@Zeb~
@praline
@Phantom Joker
@ElectroLightning
@N3ON
@Shadowwolflink
@Flight
@Jdaster64
@Depressed Gengar
@SuperLittleTY
@DarkAura64/Fenrir
@CyberHyperPhoenix
AndreaAC AndreaAC
@Jaedrik
@BandanaWaddleDee
@Holder of the Heel

WE'RE ALMOST BANNED!!!

YEEAAYYY!!!

@Curious Villager
@Warchamp7
@Con0rrrr
--- ---
@Baskerville
@TipperTheScales
@Frostwraith
@Chainz
@Soul.

♫ That's all folks! ♫

[/USER]
This is definitely...something...to look at in a saturday mornin' i guess? xD

Weird that the alert of the tag did not show up. :V

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Fun times in Arena.

201855_144927564.jpg

Also tried out Kinshi Hinoka. Taking out Elincia works better than taking out regular Hinoka since Elincia and Kinshi Hinoka play somewhat similar roles, but I still find Elincia a little better in general for my purposes plus she's already at S-Support with Minerva.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Huh. The alert didn't show up, and I didn't even turn alerts off on my settings. But cool.
This is definitely...something...to look at in a saturday mornin' i guess? xD

Weird that the alert of the tag did not show up. :V
After a certain numbers of tag in one post, users don't get actually tagged and so, they don't get alerts.

Don't ask me why there is a limitation, I don't know myself.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
And with Tri coming to a close, a new Digimon entry into the franchise has been confirmed.

The wording does imply another story in the Adventure universe though (likely 02), so depending on how you feel about it that may be a good or bad thing. I personally wouldn't mind too much, but only if it focuses on the 02 cast and expands on them. Poor kids got the short end of the stick in Tri and they could use some redemption, plus it would give them a chance to touch on some of 02's loose threads that had a lot of potential like The Dark Ocean and Daemon.
Just finished watching Part 6 and holy crap there are a lot of loose ends; even compared to 02's ending. To movie's credit, it focuses on one of the plots rather than just doing everything half-assed and rushed, however, it doesn't come close to mixing the mess it started. The ending theme was pretty awesome.

What happened to the 02 Digimon?
What happened to Alphamon?
Himekawa is still stuck in the Dark Ocean...
Homostasis can shut down Yggdrasil? WTF
Dark Gennai escapes with still no explanation as to his origin.
There were 6 pods/5 silhouettes in Dark Gennai's lab. Who was in the 6th pod? Good Gennai?
Daemon & Diaboromon may come back?

Digimon fans will probably still enjoy it for what it is as there are a couple good scenes (most probably gave up on the plot a year ago) and it got most of the English dub cast back together, but I think most will agree that it really isn't a worthy successor to the Adventure series. I agree that a sequel with the 02 kids seems very likely.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779

♫ Lets get it on! ♫

@Swampasaur
@Lampy
@Aetheri
Knight Dude Knight Dude
@Shishœ
@Aurane
@The Stoopid Unikorn
@Wario Bros.

@PLATINUM7
@Kirby Dragons
@Z25
@Lord Dio
@Guybrush20X6
@gravitypuff

@vaanrose
@PhantomKite
@92MilesPrower
@ShinyLegendary
@Quillion
@True Blue Warrior
@Doctress May
@ZestyÑ
@IceBreakerXY
@AmericanDJ
@Yellowlord
@Apollo Justice
@Bananija
@IsmaR
@Aussie the Shinobi

@Metal Tyrannomon X
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
@Icedragonadam
@ShinyLegendary
@CyberWolfJV TheGuy07
@KeybladeSmasher
@Moydow
@RodNutTakin
@Chandeelure
@MF Viewtiful
@Red & Green
@Arcanir
@SegaNintendoUbisoft
@MainJPW
@Robert of Normandy

OWWWW!!!
@Ura
@Champ Gold
@Natz~
allison allison
@BluePikmin11
@Geno Boost
@Yomi's Biggest Fan
@The Human Disaster
@_Sheik
@Luigimaster0
@Burruni
@Xeno610
@Kenith
@GoldenYuiitusin
mario123007 mario123007

Opossum Opossum
@Blargg888
@Crap-Zapper
@Kokonoe
@Phaazoid
ChikoLad ChikoLad
@Volga
@Prince Alucard
@Coricus
@Hat N' Clogs
@Altais
@RamOne
@AEMehr
@TCT~Phantom

HERE WE GO!!!

@NonSpecificGuy
@wedl!!
Mythra Mythra
@AreJay25
@SuperMii3D
@Ivander
@Xeno VII
@Rebellious Treecko
@Zero Soul
@redfeatherraven
@God Robert's Cousin
@Burb
@Xenoplop Chronicles
@LIQUID12A
@Substitution

Chrono. Chrono.
@RealLuigisWearPink
@Final Smash Gamer
@Erureido
@PF9
@Autumn ♫
@IntelliHeath1
@Tord the Red Leader
@Schnee117
@WeirdChillFever
@Retroen
@Oasis Dealer
@smashkirby
@~Pazzo~

@Cyndane
@kylexv
@Mr. Nintendo
@Oracle_Summon
@AlphaSSB
@epicmartin7
@Mario & Sonic Guy
@Spikeez
@DoodleDuck97
@Diddy Kong
@Professor Lexicovermis
@PushDustIn
@chuckthesmashlover
@WhiteEaglePL
@Silverstream
@Jason the Yoshi

@Zeb~
@praline
@Phantom Joker
@ElectroLightning
@N3ON
@Shadowwolflink
@Flight
@Jdaster64
@Depressed Gengar
@SuperLittleTY
@DarkAura64/Fenrir
@CyberHyperPhoenix
AndreaAC AndreaAC
@Jaedrik
@BandanaWaddleDee
@Holder of the Heel

WE'RE ALMOST BANNED!!!

YEEAAYYY!!!

@Curious Villager
@Warchamp7
@Con0rrrr
--- ---
@Baskerville
@TipperTheScales
@Frostwraith
@Chainz
@Soul.

♫ That's all folks! ♫

[/USER]
glad to see im still mentioned in here (and real talk ive been workshoping top quality **** posts for when smash switch reveals start happening, lets not for get the two i made for the chrom and k rool mii costumes)

and thats not to say i havent been secretly makign ****posts you guys have never seen either

Hey look, I made a Smash moveset for a character that will probably never happen. (My english isn't perfect so I'm sorry if I made some grammatical errors)

Gooey

Can he crawl: No

Can he wall jump: No

How many jumps do they have: 2

Is there any exclusive abilities he has: He can attach himself to walls, can enter Mock matter state which effectively allows him to fly for a limited time

Weight: 56

Walk speed: 0.73

Dash speed: 1.2

Air speed: 1.27

Falling speed: 1.4

Entrance: Gooey comes out of a sack and waves towards the screen with his tongue.

Idle 1: Gooey scratches his head with his tongue.

Idle 2: Gooey rolls his eyes.

Jab: Gooey performs his tongue lash attack, followed by a flurry of repeated tongue lashes. Finishes with a powerful tongue lash.

Dash attack: Gooey performs his burning attack, bursting forward for a short time.

Forward tilt: Gooey performs his clean attack, sweeping the opponent with a broom. Creates a small windbox that pushes opponents away.

Up tilt: Gooey takes a parasol and holds it above his head.

Down tilt: A crouching lick. Deals multiple hits and weak knockback.

Forward smash: The Super Boomerang attack from Kirby 64. Gooey splits himself into two parts, with one of them becoming a spiky boomerang that he launches a short distance forward, and then comes back. Can be angled either upwards or downwards.

Up smash: The Giant Claws ability from Kirby 64. Gooey grows “arms” that become a huge spiked bear trap, then snaps it shut. The spikes on his arms deal damage during the charge.

Down smash: The Light bulb ability from Kirby 64. Gooey turns into a light bulb that explodes, damaging and stunning opponents. The more you charge it, the more time the opponent is stunned.

Neutral aerial: The Fireworks ability from Kirby 64. Gooey explodes in a colorful burst of Fireworks, which send him a bit into the air.

Forward aerial: Gooey lashes his tongue at a 45-degree angle front in below.

Back aerial: Gooey turns around and unleashes a short flurry of repeated tongue lashes. A multi-hit attack.

Up aerial: Gooey whips up a short-lived vortex above himself with his tongue. A multi-hit attack.

Down aerial: Nago’s Parasol ability from Kirby’s Dream Land 3. Gooey uses a parasol like a pogo stick and thrusts it downwards, bouncing off enemies when he hits them.

Pummel: A headbutt.

Forward throw: Gooey tosses the opponent forward.

Back throw: Gooey spins once and tosses the opponent behind him.

Up throw: Gooey tosses the opponent overhead, then transforms the upper part of his head into a needle, which attracts electricity that shocks them ala the Lightning Rod ability from Kirby 64.

Down throw: Gooey pins the opponent to the ground, then turns into a spike ball and rolls back and forth on their backs, which launches them upwards (Think Jigglypuff’s down throw, but with SPIKES).

Neutral Special - Snack Lick: Gooey grabs an opponent with his tongue. This is essentially a command grab, but like in Star Allies it can be charge. The more you charge it, the more range it has, and it also affects the amount of damage dealt when the opponent is tossed. The throwing animation is that of the Tongue Slingshot from Star Allies regardless of which direction you throw the opponent.

Side Special - Dark Laser: Gooey fires his Dark Matter Laser that travels about halfway across the screen and can be angled in 8 directions. Stuns opponents when it hits them.

Up Special - Mock Matter: Gooey transforms into his Dark Matter form, which allows him to hover by pressing up, though he loses one of his yellow “orbs” every 2 seconds which causes him to slightly lose altitude, and once he loses all of them (He has 8) he will enter helpless state. He can also fire Dark Lasers in midair, but it causes him to lose an orb.

Down Special - Needle Gooey: Gooey grows spikes that damage enemies, give him super armor and let him attach himself to walls. The only downside of this attack is that Gooey cannot move while he’s in this form, though he can end it by simply pressing the B button.

Final Smash - Friend Circle: A big sack appears and opens, revealing Nago, ChuChu and Pitch, the animal friends from Kirby’s Dream Land 3. They form a ring along with Gooey and start rolling, damaging everything in their paths. Unlike in Star Allies, you can turn around while using this attack, and you automatically do so when it reaches a ledge. Lasts about 15 seconds.

Up taunt: Gooey waves towards the screen with his tongue.

Side taunt: Gooey wiggles his tongue like a wave.

Down taunt: Gooey gets covered with snow and extends his tongue, then shakes it off himself.

Victory animation 1: Gooey performs his victory dance.

Victory animation 2: Gooey performs his short dance from Star Allies.

Victory animation 3: Gooey does this entire animation.

Victory theme: Hyper Zone 2 (18-23)

So there you have it - my moveset for Gooey. While it's mostly based off Star Allies and Dream Land 3, I added some of the mix copy abilities from Kirby 64 where I wasn't sure what to do because I thought it would be really cool and because some of them fit Gooey really well.
What do you guys think?
Now excuse me, I have to study for my test.
im glad someone else sees a viable playstyle in the good boy of blue

D

Deleted member

im glad someone else sees a viable playstyle in the good boy of blue
I see a viable playstyle in all of the Dream Friends so far. I wrote Gooey's moveset before the others because I had some ideas for it that I wanted it write down before I forget.
But yeah, Gooey is a good boy.

D

Deleted member

>There are people who genuinely think DC weapons need a refine
Yes, let's make the guys who can run Steady Breath with Vantage while still being able to counter attack anyone regardless of range more powerful, that's certainly what the FEH meta needs.

D

Deleted member

I SPREAD URA'S RAP ACROSS!
I spread it in two other threads, and if I do more spreading, I will probably get banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom