• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
View attachment 138493
Phoenix Wright deserves more love and Ace Attorney is really fun, so I say he would be a great choice for Smash Brothers.
How about a trailer going off of Professor Layton x Ace Attorney where they are hanging out in London then layton gets a letter assigned to both him and Phoenix

D

Deleted member

A Smash trailer that starts as seemingly a Metroid Prime 4 trailer but then you hear Ridley's roar and about to come crashing in the room Samus is in except he can't get in because the door is too small while Every Other Metroid Character™ passes through him and the tagline is Ridley Gets Left Out of the Party.
These aren't even ****posts anymore I just type the first thing that pops up in my head

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
Speaking of Ridley....
I just want to say, rest in peace Ridley fans.
Sakurai and his team will not add Ridley for sure.
At least you all have the Inklings though ( even though they were guaranteed )! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Speaking of Ridley....
At least you all have the Inklings though ( even though they were guaranteed )! :)
Now say that in the speculation thread. :042:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*walks in* Hey guys whats--
A Smash trailer that starts as seemingly a Metroid Prime 4 trailer but then you hear Ridley's roar and about to come crashing in the room Samus is in except he can't get in because the door is too small while Every Other Metroid Character™ passes through him and the tagline is Ridley Gets Left Out of the Party.
These aren't even ****posts anymore I just type the first thing that pops up in my head
*leaves quickly*

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Speaking of Ridley....
You've said this multiple times in the speculation and social forums ever since the Smash announcement four days ago, you don't need to keep repeating this.

D

Deleted member

You've said this multiple times in the speculation and social forums ever since the Smash announcement four days ago, you don't need to keep repeating this.
This is my second time saying this I think ( sorry if I am wrong ). I just wanted to share that one out in this thread.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Okay but I do want to say though.
There's no need to be like "Sorry Ridley fans, he's not in." Just out of the god damn blue. Like look I know it's a thing to poke at Ridley fans, but this is really unneeded.

Especially the "(even though they were guaranteed)", which is uh, quite the bad manners.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, my thinking was the concept around Super heroes would allow for some interesting Game Mechanics done in the style of Xenoblade. Plus Superhero comics are known for great big convoluted events, like Crisis on Event Earths from DC, and Secret Wars from Marvel, so I was thinking they could do something like that, plus with all the tie-in comics that happen every event, for the game, each party member you get could act as the tie in. Or something a kin to that.

My basic idea for the game mechanics, is something like where you have different party members with different powers and swap them in and out for different attacks. You know something like say, using the Justice league as an example, you'd have Superman fly in and punch stuff, with Batman sneaking up and dealing damage from behind, or something like that. I'm really not that good at describing how a game that uses superpowers as the mechanics would work, into text.
I don't know.....from the outer scope this doesn't sound like a Xenoblade game at all, however if it adds Xeno reference, nopons, collectibles, and still an action turn based battle system, I am fine.

Now here's my idea/wishful thinking, for upcoming DLC rare Blades in Xenoblade Chronicles 2:
I also would like to share my thoughts to RWBY fans who also is a fan of Xenoblade (like me), with how now RWBY characters are starting to appear in video game like BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, wouldn't be awesome if we have the RWBY characters appearing in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as a Blade? With Weare getting new Blades in the futures this idea isn't that far fetched in my opinion. Her are just my thoughts, and yes, their appearances has to be what they are in Volume 1.
I mean just look at Yang Xiao Long for example... Her weapon is basically a knuckles blade, and her element is hands down fire. With how we don't have a fire knuckle rare blade and a tank knuckle blades (with her ability in her original show, she has to be a tank) , if she can be a Blade in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as a guest character and DLC blade, that-would-be-AWESOME.
Weiss besides definitely can be an ice element blade, however, I still can't get how they can use her weapon well... Since her ability heavily involves in dust in her original show...
Ruby might be a wind blade base on her ability in her original show as well. I really want to use her Crescent Rose (or at least a synche weapon) in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 .... Her class might be Attack due to her quick movement and speed in her original show.
Blake... Dark blade, an attack blade, and definitely a Blade that is for Nia lol.
OH MY GAWD!!!! EVERYBODY STAY CALM!

THIS WEBSITE GOING TO BE ON FIRE AGAIN!
Eh, I reedit my post back when Smash Bros for Switch was revealed... I forgot I can post gif at the time.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Okay okay I just wanna say first and foremost.
I had no say in this, this is not my fault. I have nothing to do with this.
Haha, I'll assume all responsibility should the Ridleybois get cross or the mods want to shoot the messenger.

D

Deleted member

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Did you folks seriously raid another thread?

You know it says something that the once rabid Ridley supporters are acting more mature than the social.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

You know it says something that the once rabid Ridley supporters are acting more mature than the social.
To be frank, despite it has been a while. I don't like raiding other threads ... With what happened last time to Rosalina social thread.

Chrono.

It's just a prank bro.

I just got here I have no idea what's going on.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
This is my second time saying this I think ( sorry if I am wrong ). I just wanted to share that one out in this thread.
You've said it at least three times in this thread alone from what I've seen, possibly more. Even if it wasn't that much, as Substitution said you've also said it when he's not the focus of the topic at hand, which makes it come across as if you're just taking jabs at his fans.

It's fine that you want to share your opinion, but please do be mindful of when and how you're doing it as the way it's coming across is pretty rude.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is it considered a raid if it’s only 1person?
One person posted it.

And then everyone looked to watch the arguments that never happened.

Ya'll just made fools of yourselves.

Heck, all of you go and say Smash speculation is terrible then pull this ****?

You people have self awareness?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sure do love intentionally riling people up and then laughing when they are annoyed about being laughed at for the 4 billionth time.
:061:
Dude you wanna know what else is funny?
Annoying people about things that happened four years ago. Hilarious.

D

Deleted member

It's just a prank bro.

I just got here I have no idea what's going on.
Okay, so I made an "innocent" Ridley rant and then someone said that if they put it in the Ridley speculation thread.. and N30N did. The joke got nuts and then everyone decided to start posting there.... because joke.
You've said it at least three times in this thread alone from what I've seen, possibly more. Even if it wasn't that much, as Substitution said you've also said it when he's not the focus of the topic at hand, which makes it come across as if you're just taking jabs at his fans.

It's fine that you want to share your opinion, but please do be mindful of when and how you're doing it as the way it's coming across is pretty rude.
Well I am sorry for saying that. I can be rude sometimes.
Sure do love intentionally riling people up and then laughing when they are annoyed about being laughed at for the 4 billionth time.
Everyone loves to do that to me.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

...you guys really need to chill. It's not like it was a mass raid (only I went there) and its not like it was really bad.

Besides, they knew it was all in good fun, so who honestly gives a **** here?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Okay, let me offer an easy solution.
If you are aware you are being rude, and you are tired of people calling you out for being rude.
Maybe... stop being rude?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I thought y'all were better than kicking people when they're down.

All I did was move something from A to B.

Tbh I legitimately did not intentionally organize a raid, I didn't think they'd all start posting, lol.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
...you guys really need to chill. It's not like it was a mass raid (only I went there) and its not like it was really bad.

Umm... Aurane others followed behind you.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

It sets a bad precedent.

And one we've been around to see multiple times.

You wanna know why Ridley fans got as bad as they were?

It was because **** like this happened constantly.

In PMs, in the forums, everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom