• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I read about his situation in Apocrypha before but I didn't think he was this broken.
His FGO incarnation doesn't really do him any justice then, despite still being a great Servant and one of the best F2P options in the game.
Yeah, in FGO, his Noble Phantasm is the first 3 combined. First he transforms the foe into a dragon, he then uses Ascalon's offensive power and Dragon effectiveness to deal big damage to them, then a javelin of light deals the final blow. Here's hoping that George gets an animation update that has him riding Bayard. I mean, if Iskander can ride Bucephalus in normal battles, George can do the same with Bayard.

Oh, besides his Noble Phantasms, that's not even counting his:
-Rank A+ Endurance and Luck.
-Rank A Magic Resistance, which is practically immunity to modern magic levels.
-Rank B+ Soul of a Martyr, which makes him immune to most mental interferences.
-Rank A+ Guardian Knight.
-Rank A Battle Continuation.
-Rank C Instinct.
-Rank C Divinity.
Yeah, George is pretty broken.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me: "Im completely new to the game and Fire Emblem in general, I should save my orbs and see what I can get in different banners and learn more about them"

Also me: "I want a png image of Ayra because she waifu af, so Imma burn 24 balls"

Chrono.

Me: "Im completely new to the game and Fire Emblem in general, I should save my orbs and see what I can get in different banners and learn more about them"

Also me: "I want a png image of Ayra because she waifu af, so Imma burn 24 balls"
Don't fall into the newb trap.

Pull for ya waifus AFTER you get a good amount into the game.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I mean... Ayra's ****ing busted and worth going for anyway :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Joke: Pulling for waifus
Broke: Pulling for op characters
Woke: pulling for meme characters
Baroque: Playing actual FE games :troll:
:061:
Ayra is waifu, she OP and I'll find a way to meme her with SpongeBob

checkmate

D

Deleted member

Yeah, in FGO, his Noble Phantasm is the first 3 combined. First he transforms the foe into a dragon, he then uses Ascalon's offensive power and Dragon effectiveness to deal big damage to them, then a javelin of light deals the final blow. Here's hoping that George gets an animation update that has him riding Bayard. I mean, if Iskander can ride Bucephalus in normal battles, George can do the same with Bayard.

Oh, besides his Noble Phantasms, that's not even counting his:
-Rank A+ Endurance and Luck.
-Rank A Magic Resistance, which is practically immunity to modern magic levels.
-Rank B+ Soul of a Martyr, which makes him immune to most mental interferences.
-Rank A+ Guardian Knight.
-Rank A Battle Continuation.
-Rank C Instinct.
-Rank C Divinity.
Yeah, George is pretty broken.
I don't know why he's so broken like that, does his actual lore depict him as this invincible dude who could solo Heracles to death?
Who’s ready for July 1st??
What about July 1st?

Chrono.

Following suit from yesterday, they now posted the Hoenn themes.

Advanced Battle was the best one here imo, Battle Frontier was the weirder one here scene-wise. Most of these intros use the Japanese openings but by Battle Frontier they had already used most clips from them, so there's a lot more scenes from just random episodes.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hes gonna log on talking all sorts of nonsense and then pass out for the whole day
That reminds me of the time I went onto the last forum I was a regular on and I was super wasted.

This one girl spent her entire day translating what I posted, and I posted a good 30 posts.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Leaked footage of Venom
There was a problem fetching the tweet

That's Venom alright. Voice is too much Tom Hardy and not enough Venom, needs to corrupted a bit instead of a generic deeper voice.

D

Deleted member

Back from my nap.

I will get her for you and for the meme.
Baroque: Playing actual FE games :troll:
:061:
Zeb you evil human being. :lol:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The fact that I was bullied off this site and no one seems to care is really telling how people think of me in this thread.
I was just informed about all of this. I had written this off, because I thought it was just a silly little internet spat that hadn't really truly hurt anybody.

If you think I bullied you? I'm sorry. However there was a two way street in this situation. You misunderstood my post and joke and came at me as if I had did something very very very wrong. I came at you in turn, but I didn't feel as if I was bullying you or calling myself bullying you. If you think I did. I am truly sorry.

I'd never chase someone off this site or in real life intentionally. I enjoy people. I love people. I just try to get along with anyone. So that's why when you came at me about my post I was little put off and if you feel I dealt with that scenario harshly. I'm sorry. I did not intend for you to feel as if you had to leave the site nor did I tell you to.

You are more than welcome to discuss anything on this board. This board is not mine. It's not really anyone's. It's made for everyone. I just hope that you sincerely take my apology for any past issues between us and move along and come back to discuss Smash with the rest of us.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Following suit from yesterday, they now posted the Hoenn themes.

Advanced Battle was the best one here imo, Battle Frontier was the weirder one here scene-wise. Most of these intros use the Japanese openings but by Battle Frontier they had already used most clips from them, so there's a lot more scenes from just random episodes.
Ah, the intro that made me think Absol was Legendary

brb listening the Latino versions for the full nostalgia experience.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Parents, go to love how they think they are the hottest **** and think they can say whatever they want about their children for not being as successful as them or being "failures". In the light of what happened to Aussie recently, I am under the belief that all parents are no different from each other. Thinking they help their children, but they are only hurting them and talk about them in any way, thinking with won't affect them badly. Or intentionally being ***holes that think "tough love" will shape them into perfect children when they won't.

I think I had just about enough of her father and he needs a serious wake up call. I won't hold back and punches won't be pulled. Because if I get kicked out of her house because I defend her for **** that you cause to your own daughter, so be it. I could care less about kissing your "perfect" *** anymore. Marine biologist or not, you should never ever say your daughter isn't perfect or you wish she was good as your other daughter. That is wrong on many levels and I won't stand by that ****.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't know why he's so broken like that, does his actual lore depict him as this invincible dude who could solo Heracles to death?
Well, he is famous for defeating a dragon, from "The Golden Legend", hence his dragon slaying Phantasms. Ascalon and Bayard come from the Seven Champions of Christiandom book.
-Ascalon, which was a Lance rather than a sword, was given to him by the witch who kidnapped him when he was a baby or kid
-Bayard was given to him by a witch who fell in love with him.
His magic resistance also comes from the Seven Champions of Christiandom books, in which George also went up against a number of sorcerers and killed them with little to no damage from their magic. His Divinity comes from being a Saint.

As for his high Endurance, Luck, Soul of a Martyr, Guardian Knight and Instinct, while some of his Endurance, Luck and Guardian Knight comes from the Seven Champions as well since it was about him and 6 other knights defending the weak from sorcerers, tricksters, monsters and whatnot, his stats in general, especially Soul of a Martyr, most likely comes from his death.

Basically, there was this Roman Emperor who basically said that all soldiers who believed in Christ be degraded and required to sacrifice to the Roman gods. George, who was a military tribune and part of the Imperial Guard, basically freed any slaves he had, gave his wealth to the poor and confronted the emperor proclaiming he was a Christian. First the Emperor tried converting him with gifts, land, money, etc.
When that didn't work, he arrested George and they tried torturing him into converting, but he still refused and the Emperor's wife Alexandra went to him when he was being tortured and confessed her faith openly, which resulted in her being executed after George. Eventually, on the night before his death, they sent a unknown woman to his prison to try and convert him, but George converted her to Christianity. He was executed by decapitation on the next day.

Basically, this guy was tough in the sense that nothing was going to stop him from helping or fighting for those in need and whatnot. I mean, his endurance is A+ as well as his Luck, but his Strength is still D(hence why he has to rely on reversing Ascalon's defence properties to actually deal damage). He ain't no fist-fighter, but when it comes to protecting people, he's definitely not going to go down without a fight.

That being said, SCoC is pretty hard to find on the internet, or at least some versions are. And it's hard to know which ones came from the original book and whatnot. But at the same time, it definitely has Servant potential for the other knights besides George. Rider Saint Patrick riding a giant chariot drawn by a dozen giant alligators and hippos each. :shades:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can assure you that not all parents are like that. :4megaman:
I knew someone would say that. If you parents are good people and treats their children well, that is ok.

But what really pisses me off was when parents think they can say what they want and make their children feel bad. Words can't describe how I am feeling right now after what I heard and there is no way he will get away with this.

I would care less about the consequences, I WILL call him out on his *** and he WILL apologize to his daughter for what he did. If he thinks I will let this slide and ignore it, then he must think I am legitimately stupid.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Technically yes.

Knew each other for 3-4 years since college. And I started living with her family since last year after complications and issues with my own.

Here I thought it couldn't be worse than living with my own family. But boy oh boy, I was proven WRONG. I am actually quite livid now.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Technically yes.

Knew each other for 3-4 years since college. And I started living with her family since last year after complications and issues with my own.

Here I thought it couldn't be worse than living with my own family. But boy oh boy, I was proven WRONG. I am actually quite livid now.
I guess you 2 gotta just disappear as soon as you can.

D

Deleted member

Technically yes.

That is interesting, actually.
Do you want to move back to your own family, and are you dating Aussie?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I guess you 2 gotta just disappear as soon as you can.
If only life were easier and we can work together on an apartment complex.

But you need more for that one and getting jobs are already hard enough for the both of us. I have signed too many applications to count with few success or callbacks.

That is interesting, actually.
Do you want to move back to your own family, and are you dating Aussie?

I doubt I would want to move back with my family. Not until they clean their act first. Which is
very unlikely.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If only life were easier and we can work together on an apartment complex.

But you need more for that one and getting jobs are already hard enough for the both of us. I have signed too many applications to count with few success or callbacks.
Well all I can say is good luck, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom