• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Sent a friend request to Flight-san and marioNUMBERS
Who? me?
Same with John numbers, maybe I should change my name too lol
I don't know if you had seen my post talking about that I can't play turf wars, Salamon run in Splatoon 2. I can only play story mode.
I even doubt I can play Mario Kart online.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well here are some of my Level 40 Five Stars in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Keep in mind that I'm a freemium so I don't always get the cream of the crop. I also don't play it as much as some people.

Roy
HP: 44
Attack: 46
Speed: 31
Defense: 22
Resistance: 31

Skills:
Binding Blade
Shove
Sol
Triangle Adept 3
Seal Defense 3
Spur Defense 2

Purpose on Team: Roy's Seal Defense is super useful and when combined with his decent attack power, he can hit harder than he should. His high Resistance means he's great for taking out red and green (especially) mages and most importantly.... He's my Hector Killer.
Camilla
HP: 41
Attack: 38
Speed: 24

Skills:
Brave Axe +
Shove
Draconic Aura
Darting Blow 3
Seal Defense 2
Savage Blow 3

Purpose on the team: Resident flier and green unit. Her mobility and relative bulk makes her super useful.
Rebecca:
HP: 37
Speed: 34
Defense: 21
Resistance: 30

Skills:
Ardent Sacrifice
Glacies
Darting Blow 3
Seal Attack 3
Threaten Speed 2 (on the path to learning 3)

Purpose on the team: My archer and status applier. Rebecca is often used to make enemies easier to others to take down. She's also surprisingly good at taking down mages. In emergency situations, she can also heal a bit.
Tiki (Adult)
HP: 47
Speed: 22
Defense: 37
Resistance: 29

Skills
Lightning Breath +
Bonfire
Defiant Attack 3
Seal Attack 3
Spur Resistance 3
HP +3

Purpose on the Team: Tiki is my main tank. A tank that hits with magical damage means she can fight really well against armored units. She isn't a unit I expected to be super tanky but she can both take hits and dish them out.

Gwendolyn
HP: 52
Attack: 41
Speed: 21
Defense: 38
Resistance: 28

Skills:
Killer Lance +
Escutcheon
Defiant Defense 3
Drag Back
Hone Attack 2 (Working on Hone Attack 3)
Klein
HP: 43
Speed: 25
Defense: 20
Resistance: 24

Skills:
Brave Bow +
Glacies
Death Blow 3
Quick Riposte 3
Savage Blow 2 (Working on Savage Blow 3)
Cecilia

HP: 36
Defense: 19
Resistance: 32

Skills:
Gronnraven+
Rally Resistance
Chilling Wind (Working on Glacies)
Attack +3
Escape Route 3

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So with the Twins in the second Wild Card spot for the American League, the closest team to us that can overtake us at this point is the Texas Rangers. I don't think they'll be able to overtake us with how good we've been playing. There's just not enough time.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Games just feel better on the Switch.
Yeah... same with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It reminds me the days when I play Mario Kart 8 on my Wii U gamepad. Switch is obviously better to play on.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I want Star Fox Zero to be redone for the Switch.
Won't happen.

Star Fox Zero's design is reliant on the motion controls that the Wii U had and the two screens the controller provided.

Switch physically cannot do it.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Keep in mind that I'm a freemium so I don't always get the cream of the crop. I also don't play it as much as some people.

Roy

Skills:
Binding Blade
Shove
Sol
Triangle Adept 3
Seal Defense 3
Spur Defense 2

Purpose on Team: Roy's Seal Defense is super useful and when combined with his decent attack power, he can hit harder than he should. His high Resistance means he's great for taking out red and green (especially) mages and most importantly.... He's my Hector Killer.
Camilla

Skills:
Brave Axe +
Shove
Draconic Aura
Darting Blow 3
Seal Defense 2
Savage Blow 3

Purpose on the team: Resident flier and green unit. Her mobility and relative bulk makes her super useful.
Rebecca:

Skills:
Ardent Sacrifice
Glacies
Darting Blow 3
Seal Attack 3

Purpose on the team: My archer and status applier. Rebecca is often used to make enemies easier to others to take down. She's also surprisingly good at taking down mages. In emergency situations, she can also heal a bit.
Tiki (Adult)

Skills
Lightning Breath +
Bonfire
Defiant Attack 3
Seal Attack 3
Spur Resistance 3
HP +3

Purpose on the Team: Tiki is my main tank. A tank that hits with magical damage means she can fight really well against armored units. She isn't a unit I expected to be super tanky but she can both take hits and dish them out.

Gwendolyn

Skills:
Killer Lance +
Escutcheon
Defiant Defense 3
Drag Back
Klein

Skills:
Brave Bow +
Glacies
Death Blow 3
Quick Riposte 3
Cecilia

Skills:
Gronnraven+
Rally Resistance
Attack +3
Escape Route 3

What do you guys think?
One thing I would say is you're probably overdoing it with Seal skills. They don't stack, so having more than one of the same on the same team is a bit wasteful, and they're honestly not the most useful skills in the world anyway. Instead, I would probably try skills like breakers, Quick Riposte, and such, for the B slot.

Defiant skills kind of suck. There are much better options for A skills, such as Triangle Adept, Fury, or even just a bog standard <stat> +3 if you're on a budget. The reason they're not very useful is because you have to be under 50% HP for them to activate, and then you need to survive a hit at <50% HP in order to get value out of them, which very few units can do. Gwendolyn might stand a chance since she's an armour unit, but she might prefer something that would boost her Atk, which is fairly low otherwise. Tiki would prefer something that will increase her bulk further, but on a budget, your options there are a little limited. I gave her Triangle Adept so she can kill greens (and arguably does so better than Roy), but that depends on you having a spare Roy or Selena. Quick Riposte works well for her B skill, too.

Camilla is not going to get much use out of Darting Blow with that speed. Instead, she might prefer Death Blow, and just try to pack as much damage into those first two hits as possible. Though I would probably say that's still not her most ideal set up; personally, I would go with the Emerald Axe+ since her Atk will be pretty low without some form of Triangle Adept in the mix. But of course that would require spending 20k feathers on Arthur or Narcian just to take their skills, which you might prefer not to do.

If you're going Gronnraven+ on Cecilia, she definitely wants Triangle Adept for her A skill. This is because with it, she gains 40% triangle advantage over both blue and colourless units - two very common colours these days, with Reinhardt and brave Lyn and the likes floating around. Triangle Adept and raven tomes synergise perfectly with each other.

The others look decent enough. Klein is probably a better archer overall than Rebecca, though if you're in need of a mage tank, she should do okay for now.

----
If anyone wanted to look at some of my own unit builds, I have all of my complete ones listed here: https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/User:Moydow#.28Mostly.29_Completed_Heroes_units

There's too many for me to just list them here :p

I'm quite proud of the Felicia I just finished setting up, though:
She did have to eat an Alm, but luckily he was just a spare I happened to pick up while trying unsuccessfully to get Elincia.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Roy

Skills:
Binding Blade
Shove
Sol
Triangle Adept 3
Seal Defense 3
Spur Defense 2

Camilla

Skills:
Brave Axe +
Shove
Draconic Aura
Darting Blow 3
Seal Defense 2
Savage Blow 3

Rebecca:

Skills:
Ardent Sacrifice
Glacies
Darting Blow 3
Seal Attack 3

Tiki (Adult)

Skills
Lightning Breath +
Bonfire
Defiant Attack 3
Seal Attack 3
Spur Resistance 3
HP +3

Gwendolyn

Skills:
Killer Lance +
Escutcheon
Defiant Defense 3
Drag Back
Klein

Skills:
Brave Bow +
Glacies
Death Blow 3
Quick Riposte 3
Cecilia

Skills:
Gronnraven+
Rally Resistance
Attack +3
Escape Route 3

What do you guys think?
Looks better than what I have... I think

Atk: 45
Spd: 31
Def: 31
Res: 24
Summoner Support Rank S
Mist Support Rank S

Blarraven+
Reciprocal Aid
Ignis
Defiant Spd 3
Renewal 3
Spur Def 3
HP +3

My team's only mage unit, so I decided to give him a ton of health boosts so he can survive a bit longer. In addition, I gave him Reciprocal Aid so he can function like a bit of a healer as well. His main purpose is to dish out a lot of damage against red units, who have an advantage against my Brave Ike, and deal with colorless units. While Bonfire was a good special, I decided to give him Ignis to make the best out of his defense stat.
Atk: 29
Spd: 31
Def: 20
Res: 34
Male Robin Support Rank S

Slow
Rehabilitate
Imbue (working on getting Heavenly Light for the moment, but Imbue is also amazing, so I might ultimately keep it)
HP +4 (working on getting +5)
Wings of Mercy 3
Breath of Life 3
- (working on getting Breath of Life 1... whenever available)

My healer as well as the speed debuffer thanks to Slow, which can really make or break certain interactions with my other units. Thanks to Breath of Life, she doesn't need to sacrifice too much of her healing abilities in order to use Slow's debuff of -6 speed. Wings of Mercy heavily compensates with the fact that she's not a mounted unit, giving her an amazing mobility at a moment when Rehabilitate becomes a much better skill.
Atk: 53
Spd: 28
Def: 35
Res: 20
Takumi Support Rank S

Urvan
Ardent Sacrifice
Aether
Steady Breath
Beorc's Blessing (really want to change it to something else, but I'm not sure what, but I'm open to suggestions)
Threathen Def 3
Attack +1

My tank unit and armored unit in infantry disguise. Ike is just ridiculous, his skill set makes him able to use Aether so often it's amazing and Urvan's ability to reduce consecitive attacks by 80% makes him one heck of a wall, especially against Brave weapons. The reason he has Ardent Sacrifice is because he has a healing special anyway, so might as well have him support the friends he fights for with his HP, right? :p
Atk: 45
Spd: 34
Def: 22
Res: 18
Brave Ike Support Rank S

Slaying Bow+
Harsh Command (working on getting Rally Def/Res... once I get a unit who has it)
Luna
Close Counter
Vantage 3
Threathen Spd 3
Speed +1

My nuke. Thanks to the Slaying Bow, he gets a shorter cooldown for his special, which I changed for Luna because Vengeance is too risky and situational while Luna gives a more consistent result. Combined with his ability to attack at any distance, the Vantage skill and his lack of color disadvantage, this make him a very incredible threat in the battlefield. I think it's safe to say I made him a top tier again :p

Other units I have on standby

HP: 34
Atk: 44
Spd: 37
Def: 30
Res: 29

Sol Katti
- (I need ideas on what to give her)
Galeforce
Defiant Atk 3
Vantage 3
Spur Spd 3
-
HP: 42
Atk: 47
Spd: 36
Def: 30
Res: 21

Rajinto
Harsh Command
Astra (not sure what to change it with, but I'm open to suggestions)
Defiant Atk 3
Vantage 3
Hone Spd 3
-

I also have a Brave Lucina, a Katarina, an Eliwood, an Ogma, a Bunny Chrom, a Sheena, a Jeorge, a Summer Gaius and a Jafar, but they're not level 40 yet and I didn't do much work on them skillwise.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I want Star Fox Zero to be redone for the Switch.
Won't happen.

Star Fox Zero's design is reliant on the motion controls that the Wii U had and the two screens the controller provided.

Switch physically cannot do it.
I want Starfox 64 remake on Switch.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Holy **** Gumball just got away with using bath salt to drug someone.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
One thing I would say is you're probably overdoing it with Seal skills. They don't stack, so having more than one of the same on the same team is a bit wasteful, and they're honestly not the most useful skills in the world anyway. Instead, I would probably try skills like breakers, Quick Riposte, and such, for the B slot.

Defiant skills kind of suck. There are much better options for A skills, such as Triangle Adept, Fury, or even just a bog standard <stat> +3 if you're on a budget. The reason they're not very useful is because you have to be under 50% HP for them to activate, and then you need to survive a hit at <50% HP in order to get value out of them, which very few units can do. Gwendolyn might stand a chance since she's an armour unit, but she might prefer something that would boost her Atk, which is fairly low otherwise. Tiki would prefer something that will increase her bulk further, but on a budget, your options there are a little limited. I gave her Triangle Adept so she can kill greens (and arguably does so better than Roy), but that depends on you having a spare Roy or Selena. Quick Riposte works well for her B skill, too.

Camilla is not going to get much use out of Darting Blow with that speed. Instead, she might prefer Death Blow, and just try to pack as much damage into those first two hits as possible. Though I would probably say that's still not her most ideal set up; personally, I would go with the Emerald Axe+ since her Atk will be pretty low without some form of Triangle Adept in the mix. But of course that would require spending 20k feathers on Arthur or Narcian just to take their skills, which you might prefer not to do.

If you're going Gronnraven+ on Cecilia, she definitely wants Triangle Adept for her A skill. This is because with it, she gains 40% triangle advantage over both blue and colourless units - two very common colours these days, with Reinhardt and brave Lyn and the likes floating around. Triangle Adept and raven tomes synergise perfectly with each other.

The others look decent enough. Klein is probably a better archer overall than Rebecca, though if you're in need of a mage tank, she should do okay for now.

----
If anyone wanted to look at some of my own unit builds, I have all of my complete ones listed here: https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/User:Moydow#.28Mostly.29_Completed_Heroes_units

There's too many for me to just list them here :p

I'm quite proud of the Felicia I just finished setting up, though:
She did have to eat an Alm, but luckily he was just a spare I happened to pick up while trying unsuccessfully to get Elincia.
What are the good aspects of my team, if any?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My expectations on a Stair Fax for the Switch are pretty low right now.

My SF focus is currently on the upcoming Star Fox 2 and the "Star Fox: Event Horizon" fan game.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
What are the good aspects of my team, if any?
Roy's a pretty good choice for a green killer, since he comes with Triangle Adept innately. 22 Def is a bit iffy for dealing with Hector, maybe, but Triangle Adept helps. Maybe give him Axebreaker just to make sure he can get rid of Hector, since 31 Spd is not always enough to guarantee the double on him.

I can't really say much for Camilla, she's honestly pretty mediocre overall outside of having reasonably good defences. There are better options out there for an axe flier, namely Cherche, but she is quite expensive to build (at minimum, she needs a Brave Axe+, and Death Blow, or Atk+3 if you're on a budget).

Glacies is a good option on Rebecca, with her high Res. She can do well enough as a mage killer, I think. Focusing on debuffs with one unit is not a bad idea at lower level content, though as you progress you might find her becoming less useful, simply because the higher level content begins to focus more on your ability to kill a unit in a single round of battle, and (perhaps contrary to what you might expect) debuffs don't really help then.

Tiki is a great unit. Lightning Breath+ and Bonfire are fine on her. I think she would do well with Triangle Adept, if you had one to spare. Her B and C skills are up to you; some good options would be Quick Riposte for guaranteed doubles while she tanks, or Green Tomebreaker to get rid of those pesky Ninos.

Defiant Defence might just work on Gwendolyn, since she has the bulk to survive at low HP (I haven't used her enough to say for sure, but it sounds interesting). Might as well go with Bonfire or Ignis for more damage, since with 40+ Def she will not find much use for Escutcheon.

Klein has a great default kit, I would recommend finishing him off and making use of him. Just need to fill in his assist and C slots.

Cecilia is good too. Like I said, Triangle Adept is great on her. Glacies is a good option for high-Res units, as always, though some units might prefer Iceberg for the lower cooldown. Up to you, really.

Assist and C skills are basically slots where you can do whatever you like. Just pick some stuff that fits well with your team. Roy's Spur Defence goes well with Tiki's bulk, for example, while Savage Blow is good for chip damage (though be wary of enemies who might have Vantage).

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
one of my running jokes is "but who is that mysterious masked man" when its blindingly obvious who it is and im gald videogames continue to let me make it

know what lets do a 5* unit roll call for FE heroes...mainly because i want to see how many ive gotten as a F2P

Lucina
Camilla+1
Sully
Takumi
Alm
Seliph+1
Roy
Ike
M Lucina+1
Brave Roy
Lilina
Su. Leo
Abel
Sp. Xander
Cordelia
Sp. Lucina
Hawkeeye
Brave Ike
Hector
Minerva
Fae
Sp. Camilla
bride Cordeila
Bride Lyn
Lucius

28 total 5 star units....not bad

Ivander

Smash Legend
one of my running jokes is "but who is that mysterious masked man" when its blindingly obvious who it is and im gald videogames continue to let me make it

Gotta love Masked/Hidden Identity memes/jokes. Also saw a bunch of images using this image that use a bunch of different characters.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
know what lets do a 5* unit roll call for FE heroes...mainly because i want to see how many ive gotten as a F2P

Lucina
Camilla+1
Sully
Takumi
Alm
Seliph+1
Roy
Ike
M Lucina+1
Brave Roy
Lilina
Su. Leo
Abel
Sp. Xander
Cordelia
Sp. Lucina
Hawkeeye
Brave Ike
Hector
Minerva
Fae
Sp. Camilla
bride Cordeila
Bride Lyn
Lucius

F2P, day one player:
- Alfonse (promoted with feathers)
- Alm
- Tobin (TT reward)
- Seliph +1
- Roy
- Eirika +1 (one was promoted with feathers)
- Lucina
- Masked Marth +1 (TT rewards)
- Ryoma
- Xander (GHB)
- Eldigan
- Katarina
- Celica
- Lilina
- Azura
- Ephraim
- brave Lucina +1
- Camus (GHB)
- Clive (GHB)
- Catria (feathers)
- Tana +1
- Valter (GHB)
- Linde
- :4robinm: (feathers)
- Olwen
- brave Ike (free)
- Hector (plus two spares who have since been sacrificed for Distant Counter)
- Michalis (GHB)
- Minerva +1
- Titania +4
- Sonya
- Soren (feathers)
-:4robinf: (GHB)
- Cecilia (feathers)
- Leon
- Felicia (feathers)
- Genny
- Lucius

So 32 5* units I've pulled (plus a few I'm probably forgetting who I used for their skills), plus several more who were either TT rewards, GHBs, 4* who I promoted via feathers, or the free Brave Ike. I'm doing pretty decent, too. :p

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Listening to the new Foo Fighters album...

It's pretty damn good actually...They're still kicking even after more than 20 years...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Submitted my contribution for the NIWA event! Filled out the form and such too.

Moydow Moydow Someone had already filled out the Rosanne article, so I did something different and hopefully substantial enough to count. :p

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow Moydow Someone had already filled out the Rosanne article, so I did something different and hopefully substantial enough to count. :p
Er, that was me, ahaha... It's not that filled-out, though. I just put a skeleton there, since otherwise it would block people from creating it in the first place. I'm sure there's plenty more you can add to it anyway, even if most of it is just repeating Virion's life story.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
https://udn.com/news/story/7240/2499284?from=udn-referralnews_ch2artbottom
https://udn.com/news/story/7253/2675623?from=udn-referralnews_ch2artbottom

This news articles says that Foxxcon, the Taiwan based company who in charges with assembling the Nintendo Switch, iPhones etc... will rack up the consoles production. Yes, even Foxxcon actually aware that the Switch is selling like hot cakes.

And with Switch going to be released in Taiwan in December 1st, it is nearly guarantee that Switch stock will be enough for demand for this holiday...
and...
Chinese New Year holiday next year, yes, another good thing about Nintendo Switch entering Taiwan, and possibly China (Already out in Hong Kong), is that Switch will not only get sales boost buy western countries' holiday. When Chinese New Year rolls around is where kids (including me possibly) will get Red Envelops, how much you get depends on how many elder relatives you have. I remember I roughly get around 9000-10000 NTD every year, which is enough to buy a Switch. That time Switch could be a huge seller during the 2018 Chinese New Year.

So yeah, Nintendo Switch getting two times holiday sales boost is a good thing.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Lucina
Camilla+1
Sully
Takumi
Alm
Seliph+1
Roy
Ike
M Lucina+1
Brave Roy
Lilina
Su. Leo
Abel
Sp. Xander
Cordelia
Sp. Lucina
Hawkeeye
Brave Ike
Hector
Minerva
Fae
Sp. Camilla
bride Cordeila
Bride Lyn
Lucius

Lucina
Bride Cordelia
Tharja
Bride Ceada
Lucius
Masked Marth
Olivia
Xander
Olivia
Ephraim
Effie
Ninian
Hector
Nino
Spring Camilla
Brave Lyn
Genny
Ryoma
Nowi
Boey
Sakura
Azura
Lachesis
Camilla
Kagero
Lukas
Eldigan

I had more than I thought I did tbh :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Guess I'll post my five stars, I'm mostly f2p, I'll buy orbs everyone once in awhile but have only gotten like 5 of the five stars I have from that.

Robin
Brave Lyn
Soren
Elise
Marth
Athena
Alm
Gray
Saber
Roy
Karel
Ericka
Chrom
Masked Marth
Ryoma
Zephiel
Eldigan
Brave Roy
Xander
Caeda
Tharja
Leo
Brave Lucina
Azura
Camus
Clive
Spring Xander
Catria
Clair
Ninian
Female Corrin
Mae
Reinhardt
Anna
Spring chrom
Tiki
Hector
Michalis
Julia
Nino
Spring Camilla
Rebecca
Takumi
Jaffar
Kaegoro
Lachesis
Lucius

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG I did not realize it was Saturday. The Frieza and Frost episode of Dragon Ball super already aired

Gotta watch it

jiren Hype next week

Hmm... I wonder who the maked guy is...
I'm going to take a wild guess....

Bard...Chilled?

Edit: That Yardrat is attacking what would be the most obvious places if this were a DB game. Yet somehow it's Gohans' "Blind Spot"

Edit 2: OMG

After this episode, Frieza just got a bump up on my favorite character list

But they made his plan too obvious IMO

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Frieza you're a piece of ****... and awesome and cool piece of ****.
Pretty good episode.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, since others are posting 5 Stars...
Reinhardt+1 - My first 5*, but as he was a +Spd, I eventually got a Reinhardt that was +Atk,-Spd and promoted that one and merged my old one with my new one.
-Azura - My 2nd 5*.
-Tobin
-Roy
-Eirika(Promoted)
-Masked Marth+2
-Luke
-Xander
-Caeda
-Abel
-Roderick
-Camus
-Ninian+1
-Linde
-Olwen
-Raven
-Brave Lyn
-Brave Ike
-Merric
-Female Robin
-Takumi
-Priscilla
-Nephenee
-Spring Camilla - 2 of them
-Spring Lyn - 3 of them
-Spring Cordelia - 3 of them
-Summer Gaius
-Summer Xander+1

I also had a Cain and a Peri at one point, but I gave Cain's Brave Sword+ to Caeda and Peri's Killer Lance+ to Subaki.
Edit: Oh, and I did have a Sanaki once, but because of her -ATK nature, I used her to give Triangle Adept 3 to Female Robin.
Also, I'm running this team for the Arena currently.
Female Robin = Gronraven, Rally Res, Ignis, Triangle Adept 3, Bowbreaker 3(also has Blue and Green Tomebreaker 3 each), Threaten Res 3.
Masked Marth = Falchion, Reciprocal Aid, Moonbow, Darting Blow 3, Renewal 3, Hone Spd 3/Breath of Life 3
Nephenee = Slaying Lance+, Reposition, Moonbow, Fury 3, Wrath 3, Hone Atk 3 (Beware the Angry Country Girl)
Brave Lyn = Mulagir, Draw Back, Draconic Aura, Swift Sparrow 2, Sacae's Blessing, Atk Smoke 3.

Female Robin is amazing for Bow users, Brave Lyn and Reinhardt, especially when combined with Distant Def 1 Seal.
Masked Marth is good for taking out Green units and healing. She's also good against Hector and Brave Ike, especially as she can survive getting attacked by them and recover health back.
Nephenee is awesome all-around. She easily destroys Red units, is great against Lances and can survive Axe users thanks to her high Defense and Speed.
Brave Lyn is majorly for Mages that aren't Triangle Adept/Raven units and has the benefit of being effective against Distant Counter, although Nephenee can also take out Xander, Ike, Ryoma, Camus and Black Knight. But Lyn is also good for Fliers and taking out weak Def units.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I guess the one hour special of One Piece is next week. Going to have to wait for Jiren for 2 weeks

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Might as well share all the 5-stars in Fire Emblem Heroes since some people are doing it:

Takumi
Azura
Reinhardt
Hector
Marth
Roy
Eirika
Ike
Chrom
Masked Marth
Luke
Xander
Young Tiki
Tana
Male Robin
Sheena
Michalis
Minerva
Boey
Julia
Soren
Brave Heroes Lyn
Jaffar
Kagero

24 5-stars total. Not too shabby.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
fire emblem segement on the final tgs stream is going down prepair for and expect less

Huh, Sd has 3 characters, awakening has 6 not counting female robin, and Fates has 9 not counting male corrin

EDIT

season pass detailed comes with bride lucina costume

fates is first pack

Last edited:

ILOVESMASH

Smash Ace
NNID
Marioman123450
3DS FC
3368-1022-7382
fire emblem segement on the final tgs stream is going down prepair for and expect less

Huh, Sd has 3 characters, awakening has 6 not counting female robin, and Fates has 9 not counting male corrin

EDIT

season pass detailed comes with bride lucina costume

fates is first pack

AAAAAND here comes the salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom