• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Part of why I did so good is I put all the level ups into attack and some defense.

Also the second battle I misclicked I meant Darkrai not Croagunk. Even though I lost it was still pretty fun.
I don't think the stat boosts apply online - not that it would matter because I pour literally everything into defense anyway ;)

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh I remember that second case. I think it was NateWantstoBattle. Nate claimed some youtuber ***** his girlfriend as she was drunk out one night, but that turned out to be false, which he apologized for
Ok, it wasn't NateWantsToBattle for sure. It was someone else too. Guess that kinda helps prove my point about Etika. He's done it to two different people.

I want to say his name was like SuperMiiDan or something. He wasn't a big YouTuber and Etika definitely got ripped off but he just went balls to the wall posting to hate this guy all over his media pages. Made anyone who was an Etika fan hate the dude immediately and the guy ended up deleting his YouTube account. Don't remember his actual name but I just remember thinking "Jesus Christ I'm sick of hearing about this Etika drama ****."

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Bitblock guy is a diaper fetishist

There's pics and everything. He even had a tumlbr where he posted himself in diapers

You cant save yourself from that

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Pokken on the Switch is so much better than the WiiU version but I can't entirely put my finger on why.

Also I hope Pokken DX does the season thing that like Street Fighter does so we get more Pokemon playable to keep this games popularity going.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

There's pics and everything. He even had a tumlbr where he posted himself in diapers

What someones kinks are is nothing to say outloud, their kinks are their kinks and a kink should never be used to define who the person is.
Pokken on the Switch is so much better than the WiiU version but I can't entirely put my finger on why.

Also I hope Pokken DX does the season thing that like Street Fighter does so we get more Pokemon playable to keep this games popularity going.
I have my doubts they will even keep the game updated for some reason

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
In honor of the fact that a Virion-related quest in Heroes is coming soon, here's my Virion build.

Or as I like to call it, "Where Did My Stats Go?"

Virion has the highest HP of all archers. Mine is neutral and he's already rocking a high stat, to put it into perspective. Clarisse's Bow+ is great for debuffing, and combining that with Panic Ploy ruins horse and flier buffs and blade tomes. HP A-Skill and Seal are there to ensure Panic Ploy procs consistently. Lancebreaker is there because my team needs extra anti-lance support when I'm not using Merric/Frederick/Sonya/Boey/Nino/any of my other greens. Reposition because it's the best movement skill, and Moonbow because Moonbow.

This monster cost me over sixty thousand feathers and made me kill both Clarisse and Valter for their skills, alongside the recent free Narcian. Virion killed three Grand Hero Battle units.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
What someone kinks are is nothing to say outloud, their kinks are their kinks and a kink should never be used to define who the person is
Well I mean considering his awful attitude made him loose his career and all, he deserved it plus

why would you make an "anonymous" diaper tumblr
when you put your face in public everyday on youtube
so people CAN find you out easily???

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Jaden is only the MC's VA, he didn't produce, direct or write anything

I haven't watched Voltron, how many eps are there? All I know about it is about 30% of the plot and I blame Tumblr on that

2 and a half seasons. The 3rd season only has about 7 episodes since Season 4 is coming out this October. So there should be about 30 episodes in total.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ok, it wasn't NateWantsToBattle for sure. It was someone else too. Guess that kinda helps prove my point about Etika. He's done it to two different people.
Not much, why is Etika calling out someone who did false accusations is a bad thing? Not to mention it was two years ago.
And it's not like after that I unsubbed Natewantstobattle, to frank, I didn't even aware of that video until a couple of months ago. Nate is still making awesome videos, I love his first MHA OP cover.
I want to say his name was like SuperMiiDan or something. He wasn't a big YouTuber and Etika definitely got ripped off but he just went balls to the wall posting to hate this guy all over his media pages. Made anyone who was an Etika fan hate the dude immediately and the guy ended up deleting his YouTube account. Don't remember his actual name but I just remember thinking "Jesus Christ I'm sick of hearing about this Etika drama ****."
Again, how old was that? If it was like more than 4 years ago, then not saying it doesn't count... but digging it deep in order to point out Etika's bad action is kind of nitpicking in my opinion.
I searched for "SuperMiiDan" and I got 0 stuff... also in Youtube...
His most recent "drama" was talking about someone trying to use other people in order to get Switch back in the Switch launch day. Turns out not just Etika being ripped off by this guy but also Triforce... and almost CND
If you feel like you don't wanna watch his video then here's someone made a fair share of observation on both of them:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not much, why is Etika calling out someone who did false accusations is a bad thing? Not to mention it was two years ago.
And it's not like after that I unsubbed Natewantstobattle, to frank, I didn't even aware of that video until a couple of months ago. Nate is still making awesome videos, I love his first MHA OP cover.

Again, how old was that? If it was like more than 4 years ago, then not saying it doesn't count... but digging it deep in order to point out Etika's bad action is kind of nitpicking in my opinion.
His most recent "drama" was talking about someone trying to use other people in order to get Switch back in the Switch alunch day.
If you feel like you don't wanna watch his video then here's someone made a fair share of observation on both of them:
NSG isn't digging anything up. Otherwise he'd remember the name of the guy, he's talking about how he felt when it happened

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
NSG isn't digging anything up. Otherwise he'd remember the name of the guy, he's talking about how he felt when it happened
I understand, but I have said I focus more on facts. I personally don't really aware much about those past... drama if you called it...sorry if I sound like a jerk.
Even more recent is Raqib. And this is mostly involved with Cobermani which again, is that person's fault and not Etika.
I am not a sheep, I actually subbed Raqib for a while, I went on to check his Youtube channel and it was gone... I felt sad for Raqib but also skeptical on why he deleted it, if he didn't doing anything wrong he would sure defend himself and give out again, proofs, but instead he just vanished...

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What someones kinks are is nothing to say outloud, their kinks are their kinks and a kink should never be used to define who the person is.

I have my doubts they will even keep the game updated for some reason
Well I hope they do cause I wanna see crazy unexpected Pokemon made playable.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I understand, but I have said I focus more on facts. I personally don't really aware much about those past... drama if you called it...sorry if I sound like a jerk.
Even more recent is Raqib. And this is mostly involved with Cobermani which again, is that person's fault and not Etika.
I am not a sheep, I actually subbed Raqib for a while, I went on to check his Youtube channel and it was gone... I felt sad for Raqib but also skeptical on why he deleted it, if he didn't doing anything wrong he would sure defend himself and give out again, proofs, but instead he just vanished...
Cobermani as in Cobermani456? Oh i watch that dude a lot

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
If he didn't do it he wouldn't have vanished, from what a quick lookup got me he manipulated the guy, stole money from him and used the hard r, meaning he's a racist ****. Damn, haven't heard about this guy in ages

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Well if nothing else, that is a fairly disturbing kink to be that proud of. Not trying to judge but some things are better left in the closet if you understands.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If he didn't do it he wouldn't have vanished, from what a quick lookup got me he manipulated the guy, stole money from him and used the hard r, meaning he's a racist ****. Damn, haven't heard about this guy in ages
Yeah... it's just sad for any body do this to anyone.... especially when they are in a bad situation like Cobi.

Therefore... why is Etika calling out people a bad thing? Sure probably what he called out was a bit controversial in the past, recent ones are for justice... I think...

All in all, I just don't think this should be a reason to dislike Etika, if you don't like his content then just say I don't enjoy his content. Don't try to discredit any Youtuber in order to justify your reason for not liking a Youtuber... unless that Youtuber is known for being notorious.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
In honor of the fact that a Virion-related quest in Heroes is coming soon, here's my Virion build.

Or as I like to call it, "Where Did My Stats Go?"

Virion has the highest HP of all archers. Mine is neutral and he's already rocking a high stat, to put it into perspective. Clarisse's Bow+ is great for debuffing, and combining that with Panic Ploy ruins horse and flier buffs and blade tomes. HP A-Skill and Seal are there to ensure Panic Ploy procs consistently. Lancebreaker is there because my team needs extra anti-lance support when I'm not using Merric/Frederick/Sonya/Boey/Nino/any of my other greens. Reposition because it's the best movement skill, and Moonbow because Moonbow.

This monster cost me over sixty thousand feathers and made me kill both Clarisse and Valter for their skills, alongside the recent free Narcian. Virion killed three Grand Hero Battle units.
Ah, the pain of having to use 20,000 Feathers to give one 3 skill to another unit. In your case, it's 40,000 Feathers. It will be a beautiful day when Life & Death 3 and Quick Riposte 3 are given to a 4*.
Than all of the sudden, Panic Ploy Seal. And Zephiel fans rejoiced at seeing a use for their high HP King(who can Panic Ploy 1 everyone except Hector).

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Yeah... it's just sad for any body do this to anyone.... especially when they are in a bad situation like Cobi.

Therefore... why is Etika calling out people a bad thing? Sure probably what he called out was a bit controversial in the past, recent ones are for justice... I think...

All in all, I just don't think this should be a reason to dislike Etika, if you don't like his content then just say I don't enjoy his content. Don't try to discredit any Youtuber in order to justify your reason for not liking a Youtuber... unless that Youtuber is known for being notorious.
Some people just hate call out culture and because of how frequent it was for Etika, that could be something people just don't want to see

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Some people just hate call out culture and because of how frequent it was for Etika, that could be something people just don't want to see
It is not as frequent as I see recently... before he started to focus on Smash4 even him admit he is ashamed of his past videos. But nevertheless you do have a point.
OJ from PlayerEssence used to call out people before, even he stopped doing that, he just not mentioning the name and says some naysayers saying crap about the Switch with some ridiculous reasons.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

I searched for "SuperMiiDan" and I got 0 stuff... also in Youtube...
His most recent "drama" was talking about someone trying to use other people in order to get Switch back in the Switch launch day. Turns out not just Etika being ripped off by this guy but also Triforce... and almost CND
All those videos you posted are exactly my point of why I don't like him. He posts this drama all over his Twitter and YouTube because he knows that when he does he'll win. And that's not even my problem with him. My problem with him is that he does this **** in the first place. Something happens to him and he immediately runs off putting videos up and posting on Twitter about what happened and why he's pissed off about it and why we should hate the person that did this to him.

He should deal with this **** himself instead of building an army of his viewers to attack the person that he's ranting about. The fact that there is 3 instances of him doing the same exact thing is enough to prove my point that he loves drama. It's annoying.

I'm not saying that you can't like him but you're acting like it's unrealistic of me to have this opinion of him when you yourself showed me 3 instances in which he went drama hunting. I don't like him. In my opinion he's a drama hunter. Even if you tell me that it wasn't his fault it isn't going to change my opinion. He posted these YouTube videos with the sole goal for people to feel sorry for him and rally behind him. And again, it's just annoying.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Soooo…..

During the ‘Amazing SEGA’ stage presentation at TGS 2017, Osamu Ohashi (chief producer of Puyo Puyo 7 and Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary) said he wanted to make a 'Puyo Puyo Tensei’ game…

So we getting a demonic puzzle game or maybe…“Puyo Puyo Monogatari”???

Ivander

Smash Legend
Soooo…..

During the ‘Amazing SEGA’ stage presentation at TGS 2017, Osamu Ohashi (chief producer of Puyo Puyo 7 and Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary) said he wanted to make a 'Puyo Puyo Tensei’ game…

So we getting a demonic puzzle game or maybe…“Puyo Puyo Monogatari”???
Or you know, idols, j-pop and Stands? :troll:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
All those videos you posted are exactly my point of why I don't like him. He posts this drama all over his Twitter and YouTube because he knows that when he does he'll win. And that's not even my problem with him. My problem with him is that he does this **** in the first place. Something happens to him and he immediately runs off putting videos up and posting on Twitter about what happened and why he's pissed off about it and why we should hate the person that did this to him.
... what? Seriously?
Ok, if this is the case, fine I understand you hate Youtubers calling people, but think about it, when someone does something bad to those he care about and he called them out is a terrible thing or at least you don't like. I'm mind boggling but I respect your opinion.
For Streetpassprinceton case, Etika didn't pay much attention to him at first, he just briefly mention it in stream and he didn't mention his Youtube name. It was some users in the stream called him out and then Trifoce started the stream (Remember, that stream Etika didn't really say anything, it was Triforce that spill out those beans).
Regarding Raqib, it was Etika and other Youtubers calling him out, if it was just Etika then I will be very skeptical.
He should deal with this **** himself instead of building an army of his viewers to attack the person that he's ranting about. The fact that there is 3 instances of him doing the same exact thing is enough to prove my point that he loves drama. It's annoying.
If he doesn't then... Streetpassprinceton might continue to do those notorious things and don't get flagged at. And what they mentioned was just things he did, they never mocked him for being gay and they also tell the users to stopped insulting him... and check out the other video please...

Raqib will keep making Cobi have a very tough day... and for Cobi fans that will be really bad.

I'm not saying that you can't like him but you're acting like it's unrealistic of me to have this opinion of him when you yourself showed me 3 instances in which he went drama hunting. I don't like him. In my opinion he's a drama hunter. Even if you tell me that it wasn't his fault it isn't going to change my opinion.
It is a bit unrealistic in my opinion... just say you don't like his content and I am totally fine.I personally dislike any channel that brings up drama, but this ain't up to DramaAlert level (I dislike this channel too by the way)
Yes... 3... one 2 years ago, and two were from the Switch launch lineup that is when people "told" Etika and it was Triforce speaking out, not him. And other is when one of his friend is having a hard time because of another Youtuber... and you think he shouldn't do any of these videos... when he did say he never meant to really eviscerate people or Youtuber in his live stream, it was just a metaphor. Like how Bakugo in MHA says he wants to kill somebody, that's a metaphor.
I think what you should hate is ... me.
NO no no, wait, I was trying to say then you should hate some fans of Etika that calls people out and bullies people, I have to admit that some Etika fans are really the worst... calling out people's names, sending lewd stuff to him, telling him to surf deep web... etc...
Last but not least, if Etika is a drama hunter, then his friends will call him out too for making false dramas, at least in a normal situation.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Going to a party. Decided to stop by Albertsons first

Everyone from the party was at Albertsons

Buying "Supplies"

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm kind of curious if you guys would want to see my Heroes builds.

They aren't that good but I think I made them interesting and they win most of the Arena matches they get into.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It is, but Chrome drains battery life pretty quickly
True, also my internet data.
That's why I bought phone that has bigger battery or longer battery life. Also phones that are cheaper, like my phone is pretty cheap, less than 160 dollars. I know I might shouldn't put up brands but man Xiaomi do often have phones with good specs and cheap price, mine is Redmi Note 3 which is a bit old but still runs pretty smooth.

I never wanted to buy iPhone due to its high price, I did like the SE due to its cheap and pocket size.
Right now, only one of my brother, mom, dad, and one of my sis has iPhone. Another brother has ASUS and anther sis has Redmi Note...
And speaking of iPhone, iPhone X bezeless screen is nothing new, Xiaomi already has Mi Mix last year, and 2 coming this September.
And it's definitely cheaper than iPhone X.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm late sharing this to you guys (in Smashboards), but a day after my Twitter post exploded, Bayonetta's voice actress (Hellena Taylor) left me a message saying she was so glad I enjoy playing the games. I had thought it was one of my followers that sent me a message, but to my surprise it was her all along! This really brought a smile to my face.

You never know how many wonders you'll get to encounter in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom