• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If they have any common sense then they won't go ahead. The film was a big flop and you shouldn't have to rely on toys to make money back on a film.
Besides the fact that it was a **** film and doesn't deserve a sequel

You didn't see the movie.
Plus, again, it's major criticism would be addressed.

In other news, finished LWA. Damn. Trigger keeps improving. Now on to Inferno Cop

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

In other news, finished LWA. Damn. Trigger keeps improving. Now on to Inferno Cop
They'd have to increase it's budget, while it's gross would decrease. It'd be a bad business move

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Caught it yesterday.
Would have rather watched Suicide Squad again.

Also it's Rotten on RT. Generally a good indicator.

The film lost money. Better fights and more Rangers means more money getting thrown in.
No sane person would green light a sequel to a flop.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sony made official Spotify playslists for Crash, Coco, and Cortex and its actually golden.

Crash: https://open.spotify.com/user/playstation_music/playlist/6jPYUqvoHTXdzNLxixWYdP

Coco: https://open.spotify.com/user/playstation_music/playlist/6VSSIhJLiD4WM6jw6GBnc2

Cortex: https://open.spotify.com/user/playstation_music/playlist/6nRT0nPVi7yeAwI32W7p7q

Crash is all motivational montage songs, including All-Star from Smash Mouth, proving he's an actual meme lord.

Coco is all girl power songs.

Cortex is all romantic ballads. The first freaking song is My Heart Will Go On.

Also most of the songs are 80s and 90s era songs.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Was it taztiki sauce?
Yes! Admittedly I didn't know what it was called, but it was the cucumber based one, which from what I looked up is that.

Tangy and definitely not my usual type of sauce, but neat.

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen I saw your post yesterday on the LWA game localisation
Gonna use my brother's PS4 to play it unless it gets a Switch port lol
Erureido Erureido
@Shishœ

Apparently, the first episode of Fate/Apocrypha is up and around. Already been seeing it around youtube and whatnot.

Also, for those with Grand Order, Gilgamesh is coming up and he is limited. So for those who want him, best save up your Quartz. Cause I don't know if they come back or not. Well, hopefully they do, but I certainly don't know when.
MAL says it started yesterday(Sunday 00:00) but KissAnime says it only starts July 7th(which is a Friday so it doesn't make sense) and doesn't have it yet so maybe it was shown in some pre-release event?
I was waiting for the dub.
Then they only released 13 episodes
Only 4 of them being dubbed.
So I'm currently catching up. It's Studio Trigger, so it's bound to be good
That was already fixed, thankfully
Not like it matters much to me because boty Akko's and Chariot's voices made me want to go deaf

All 25 episodes or just the first 13 Netflix released?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen I saw your post yesterday on the LWA game localisation
Gonna use my brother's PS4 to play it unless it gets a Switch port lol

MAL says it started yesterday(Sunday 00:00) but KissAnime says it only starts July 7th(which is a Friday so it doesn't make sense) and doesn't have it yet so maybe it was shown in some pre-release event?

That was already fixed, thankfully
Not like it matters much to me because boty Akko's and Chariot's voices made me want to go deaf

All 25 episodes or just the first 13 Netflix released?

All 25, If Netflix doesn't want my country to even have the bloody show, I might as well go all out

D

Deleted member

Hahahahahah someone just kill me already
Why doesn't KissAnime have Fate/Apocrypha yet? Because goddamn Netflix is a piece of ****, that's why. Apparently, LWA wasn't enough for them.
So unless a fansub group picks it up I'll have to wait 6 ****ing months for them to release 13 episodes.
Why do the pure ones always have to fall like this?
All 25, If Netflix doesn't want my country to even have the bloody show, I might as well go all out
Good, I'd like to hear your thoughts on these, if you don't mind
-Cinnamon roll of the series?
-Thoughts on the OPs and EDs
-Favorite episode?
-What are your thoughts on Edgy Nerd Croix?
-Top 10 Anime Bertayals?
-That ****ing final action scene like holy **** Trigger calm down buddy

And finally
Screenshot_2017-06-29-09-50-40.png

What is your favorite character and ship and why is it Diana and Diakko?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Hahahahahah someone just kill me already
Why doesn't KissAnime have Fate/Apocrypha yet? Because goddamn Netflix is a piece of ****, that's why. Apparently, LWA wasn't enough for them.
So unless a fansub group picks it up I'll have to wait 6 ****ing months for them to release 13 episodes.
Why do the pure ones always have to fall like this?

Good, I'd like to hear your thoughts on these, if you don't mind
-Cinnamon roll of the series?
-Thoughts on the OPs and EDs
-Favorite episode?
-What are your thoughts on Edgy Nerd Croix?
-Top 10 Anime Bertayals?
-That ****ing final action scene like holy **** Trigger calm down buddy

And finally
View attachment 131223
What is your favorite character and ship and why is it Diana and Diakko?

Everyone is a cinnamon roll, Constanze especially
OPs are okay, nothing that makes me want to go back to them and I always skip EDs
Best episode was the one with Sucy's inner thoughts
I liked Croix, magic roombahs and it looks like she was a ***** for all the right reasons. End justifies the means.
I wouldn't call it a betrayal as it was accidental, but ****, that scene hit me HARD
Trigger ALWAYS does kickass final episodes

My favourite ship is Magical Warrior Grand Charion

Chrono.

So I've been reading the Dragon Ball manga for a couple reasons. DBFZ kinda reignited interest in the franchise for me, I've never read it and I have actually not seen anything from Goku's early years that wasn't a quick summary or a flashback. So getting the full experience so far feels really good.

This one panel caught my eye.
It's kinda wild to think about now, but at some point, Yajirobe was equal to Goku. Meaning that if he actually applied himself (aka wasn't a lazy sack) he could've been the most powerful human after Krillin right now.

Of course right after this Goku drinks that water and them being equals goes right out of the window but it was still neat for a while.

Anyways I just finished the Piccolo Daimao arc last night, so the second timeskip and tournament are up next I assume.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So I've been reading the Dragon Ball manga for a couple reasons. DBFZ kinda reignited interest in the franchise for me, I've never read it and I have actually not seen anything from Goku's early years that wasn't a quick summary or a flashback. So getting the full experience so far feels really good.

It's kinda wild to think about now, but at some point, Yajirobe was equal to Goku. Meaning that if he actually applied himself (aka wasn't a lazy sack) he could've been the most powerful human after Krillin right now.

Of course right after this Goku drinks that water and them being equals goes right out of the window but it was still neat for a while.

Anyways I just finished the Piccolo Daimao arc last night, so the second timeskip and tournament are up next I assume.
The water on top of Korin's Tower? Nah...

Turns out TRIGGER themselves are pissed at how Netflix handled LWA's international release. Especially as Americans helped fund the second OVA more than anyone else

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A new trailer for the first Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel movie, Presage Flower, has been released.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

The video is currently unwatchable on Youtube since it is limited to the Japanese audience, but it has made it's way around Facebook and Twitter for everyone else to see.

As for the trailer itself. Looks epic! Saber vs Rider and Saber vs Berserker looks epic, and so does Lancer vs Assassin.

Too bad Lancer dies during the fight and is the first servant to die and be devoured by the shadow.

Only two and a half more months until the movie comes out in Japanese theaters, though I wonder how long will it be until the film makes it's way to the Western audience the same that SAO movie and Your Name did.

UPDATE: It turns out Yuki Kajiura will be doing the soundtrack for this movie. Heck yeah!

Last edited:

Hana Midorikawa

Anti-Pessimist

I glad you're enjoying yourself. As much as I love Dragon Ball, this is unfortunately a recurring thing; Goku is equal to or weaker than an introduced character but then zooms ahead of them, making them mostly irrelevant. Super rectified this with making Vegeta consistently on par with him, though.

You should give Super a chance also. It's rough to get through the first 2 arcs in the anime, but after that it really picks up. The current arc has been amazing so far.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How do you deal with people who never tell you things and expect you to know everything? My mom never tells me anything but tells my sister everything and gets mad when I dont know a friend invited us over to their house because, guess what, she didnt tell me

Ivander

Smash Legend
I know Anime Expo happened recently and they showed off some Fate stuff there, but I don't know if that was important enough to show off an entire episode.
Anyway, just looking up, "Fate/Apocrypha episode 1" on Youtube brings up the first episode without subs twice, so that should be your best bet if you want to see it/haven't seen it yet.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Gamexplain compiled a bunch of Warriors details.

Apparently Class Change is in the game and units even change appearance!

Permadeath will also be added in some way.

And Hard mode is also available.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Actually had a pretty decent week at work...thinking about buying another game for the Switch...

Only problem is...

all the games I'm interested in getting haven't even released yet :ohwell:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
GameXplain had their first panel at TooManyGames 2017, hosted by Derrick. I feel like this will appeal to a lot of people here.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Gamexplain compiled a bunch of Warriors details.

Apparently Class Change is in the game and units even change appearance!

Permadeath will also be added in some way.

And Hard mode is also available.
Mostly old news, but it's nice to have it compiled in one place. I was also unaware of Lucina being on the cover as well (only knew about Robin and Lissa).

This is still one of my top two most anticipated Switch titles.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Watching Nier Automata on SGDQ's stream; I'd love to get that game, but I don't think my computer can handle it. (my graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce GTX 745, and the minimum is GTX 770 - everything else seems fine)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ray Chase really was great Nier Automata. Hope he get's loads more good voice acting roles.
He'll always be Cinder and Arby in KI though.

Halo: CE HYPE

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
X_Twist.gif

This character has been really hard to do so far, how does the leg movements look? They are rotating. Haven't worked on the arms yet

X_Twist2.gif

Edit: Or the second one which has no stops

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom