• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Me after the new RE:Creators

Rui is growing on me thanks to the talk he gave to Sota and Matsubara might as well be my favorite human character now due to how much he seems to see Selestia as a daughter figure because if you tell me you wouldn't treat your OCs like that you're a dirty liar.
Also, backstory time, yay!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This is a pretty good original track, I'd say it's definitely worth listening to.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oooh some early concept art of Nintendo World seems to have leaked!

Looks pretty interesting and confirms( if real which seems likely), that Zelda and Donkey Kong will be in the Orlando one.

Which actually reminds me, aren't those two on that leaked image that showed Nintendo world taking over the kids section at Orlando?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Faye I made a pegasus knight and Grey a cavalier. The others I'm keeping what I chose but these 2 I'm changing. Faye will be a cleric and Grey a mercenary.
That sounds good.
Faye always makes a good Cleric.

D

Deleted member

So I found out an interesting glitch on Echoes, it happened twice to me, both times with Kamui.
It's nothing big but it's kinda funny, so, the requirements are having an unit attack someone at melee range who: can counter, gets doubled and won't die from one hit.
The first attack needs to miss, this will cause the defending unit to do their "dodge counter" attack animation, which ALSO needs to miss to cause your unit to do their "dodge counter", however, instead of hitting or missing, the attack simply won't connect, no sound effect is played and no "miss!" effect shows up, but if you check the unit's HP after battle you'll notice it actually did hit and damage was calculated as normal.

I don't know if this is only possible with Myrmidons and Archers specifically(because their dodge counter animation assumes their enemy is right in front of them which isn't the case with the Archer's dodge counter) as this has only happened with Myrmidon Kamui against Archers so far.

Still, it's rather interesting and reminds me of the GBA games where hacking an unit to use a weapon that they don't have an animation for would cause a similar effect.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looked on YouTube to see what terrible and clickbait videos I'd find for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.

There are TWO videos from different people (Verlisify & ProtoMario) having 15 reasons why the games will be TERRIBLE.

They even use the exact same thumbnail art for Pete's sake (with minor tweaks). :rolleyes:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Looked on YouTube to see what terrible and clickbait videos I'd find for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.

There are TWO videos from different people (Verlisify & ProtoMario) having 15 reasons why the games will be TERRIBLE.

They even use the exact same thumbnail art for Pete's sake (with minor tweaks). :rolleyes:
I mean, they ARE both terrible people who start ****, flip the **** out and send angry children when given constructive criticism, lie constantly, **** out clickbait content, etc.
All I need to say is for ProtoMario is that he had a video about "DO POKEYMUN TRAYNERZ YOOZ DAH BAFRUM!?!!?!?!?". There's SO much **** I can dig up about verlis but I'll just mention that he whined thatSmogon stole his girlfriend*

*Yes, this ACTUALLY happened

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I mean, they ARE both terrible people who start ****, flip the **** out and send angry children when given constructive criticism, lie constantly, **** out clickbait content, etc.
All I need to say is for ProtoMario is that he had a video about "DO POKEYMUN TRAYNERZ YOOZ DAH BAFRUM!?!!?!?!?". There's SO much **** I can dig up about verlis but I'll just mention that he whined thatSmogon stole his girlfriend*

Lmao why does he say that

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
verlis says a lot of things when his Smogon hate boner happens. Such as "You can't ban Greninja to Ubers, he's too popular!" or "Mega Salamence shouldn't have been banned to Ubers because regular Salamence is better!"
Well that's pretty dumb.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, apparantly, the last episode of season 5 of Gumball is going to be made by the team who made Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.

And since I am a big fan of DHIMS, I guess this gif say it all.
5ea.gif

It's time to get creative.~

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Are one of those reasons "its on 3DS"?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This can't end right. So many children will be traumatized!

It's going to be great!
I argument that's a good thing, those kids watching Teen Titan Go every day at every hour are finally going to see something that are going to wake them up.

I guess you could it is Time for them to wake up from their Lovely Dream.:4wario:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Can I ask?

Why do people watch protomario?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

WOLF PACK FOR LIFE :wolf:

Jokes, the only Pokestreamer I really watch these days is pyro.

D

Deleted member

Can I ask?

Why do people watch protomario?
Recomendations would be my guess.

Seriously it's been years since I've watched a video of his(before I even had a youtube account) since I've watched his videos, but his videos still pop up in my recommendations.

I found his videos dumb years ago, so I doubt I'll find them any good now either.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
ProtoMario having 15 reasons why the games will be TERRIBLE.

You've got it wrong.

I don't normally watch ProtoMario's stuff, but I did watch that video out of curiosity. It's a video discussing this article:
http://www.thegamer.com/15-reasons-pokemon-ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon-will-be-terrible/
He himself is not supporting the article, he is actually refuting it. That's what the video is about. The article is pretty stupid.

Verlisify's video, on the other hand, I didn't watch, because I've heard bad things about that guy.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, friendly reminder that Gumball, even without the DHMIS team behind it. Is pretty ****ing scary when it want to.

I mean, look at this image and don't tell me you didn't feel the uncanney valley at it's worst.

Seriously, I want to know how those nightmare fuel face are able to pass out pass the crap radar without problem.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Also, friendly reminder that Gumball, even without the DHMIS team behind it. Is pretty ****ing scary when it want to.

I mean, look at this image and don't tell me you didn't feel the uncanney valley at it's worst.

Seriously, I want to know how those nightmare fuel face are able to pass out pass the crap radar without problem.
Thanks for reminding me about how much I love Gumball

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just watched the Crash Bandicoot Reunion from the E3 Coliseum event. It's super interesting hearing how a lot of their ideas came about and how a lot of them were the result of hardware limitations from the PS1. Geoff didn't shy away from asking some tougher questions either.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thanks for reminding me about how much I love Gumball
Why, thank you.

I love when cartoon that are friendly at first can get suddenly so dark, when it's done well of course. And Gumball is totally when it want to be.

Tough, geez, those faces...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

1. That face annoys me more than it scares me.
2. It's Cartoon Network. A lot of things went past the crap radar in their shows.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
1. That face annoys me more than it scares me.
2. It's Cartoon Network. A lot of things went past the crap radar in their shows.
Eh, I still say Gumball radar is more tolerant contrary to alot of other CN show off those day. Yeah, Steven Universe and Adventure Time have alot of things that past the crap radar. But Gumball art style make more scary to me. But here, it's more personal opinion at this point.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the last episode of Season 5!

Ivander

Smash Legend
After hard work and turmoil through the Tempest Trials, I finally have my Quickened Pulse Seal.

And it's worth it to see Reinhardt obliterate anything on the first turn. Your sacrifices were not in vain, Robin.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well apparently my dads fathers day was ruined in a way. his house in Kansas city had a tree limb fall on it. he spent thousands of bucks on that house and now he cant do what he wanted to do to the house because now he has to focus on any repairs he has to do

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'm not convinced that Reinhardt with Moonbow and Quickened Pulse will be quite as game-breaking as people expect. Someone like Cecilia or Titania will still laugh at him, for example. I might have a reason to put Guard back on Titania, actually.

Mine will go on someone like Michalis instead. Quick Riposte and Quickened Pulse for a turn 1 Ignis for 36 bonus damage on everything sounds very nice indeed.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The lack of Hunger Games because everyone left to celebrate Father's Day is making me feel empty lol.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I can't stop listening to 'Jump up, Super Star' AKA 1-Up Girl from Super Mario Odyssey.

I'm seriously hooked.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Boys, I finally made it.

I've made it big.

I'M FINALLY IN MARIO KART BABY

Screenshot_20170618-235556.png

No but seriously this mod is perfect.

This is just like how I envisioned him in Mario Kart. This totally needs to happen next game.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm not convinced that Reinhardt with Moonbow and Quickened Pulse will be quite as game-breaking as people expect. Someone like Cecilia or Titania will still laugh at him, for example. I might have a reason to put Guard back on Titania, actually.

Mine will go on someone like Michalis instead. Quick Riposte and Quickened Pulse for a turn 1 Ignis for 36 bonus damage on everything sounds very nice indeed.
It probably won't be. But it's still pretty potent. With Neutral Attack, Death Blow 3 and Hone Cavalry:
-Reinhardt can take out High Colorless RES characters like Felicia, Wrys(if -RES), Genny, Niles, etc, even if boosted by Fortify RES 3.
-Reinhardt can take out Soren and Anna if they don't have Fury or +3 RES. Nino needs Resistance 3/Fury 3 plus Fortify RES 2/3 to survive Reinhardt. Otherwise, if Nino doesn't have Resistance +3/Fury, even with Fortify RES 3, she won't survive.
-For Cavalry units, Reinhardt CAN take out Jagen if he's unboosted or +2 RES, can take out Elise, Priscilla, Peri, Ursula and Olwen even if they are boosted by Fortify Cavalry, and unboosted Cecilia at both Neutral and -HP(at -HP, Fortify RES 1 won't save Cecilia either.)
-For Flying units, Reinhardt can take out +3 RES Florina, +6 Clair, +6 Est, +6 Shanna, +6 Michalis without Fury, +6 Spring Camilla without Fury and unboosted Beruka. Camilla, Narcian and +6 Minerva and +2 Beruka survive.
-For Armored units, Sheena survives, but Neutral, unboosted Hector actually dies to Reinhardt before he can attack. +6 Gwendolyn survives with 1 HP while Effie dies.

Those are with Neutral Attack, Death Blow 3 and Hone Cavalry. With the latter 2 AND +Attack, Reinhardt can take out +6 RES Florina, +6 Jagen, +4 Wrys, +6 Gwendolyn, unboosted Camilla, +2 Narcian without Emerald Axe, +6 Minerva, +3 Beruka, +6 Michalis with Fury, +4 Nino with Fury 3 , and +2 Soren without Fury. With Cecilia and Hector, if they have -HP, they are one-round by Reinhardt at +4. If they have -RES, they are one-round by Reinhardt even with +6.

Basically, the only ones who survive Reinhardt are Julia, Sheena, boosted Camilla, Narcian with his Emerald Axe, Fae, Hawkeye(for Reinhardt to One-round Hawkeye, Reinhardt needs +Spd with Death Blow 3 and Hone Cavalry,), +4 Beruka, Titania, and -HP +6 Cecilia and Hector.
Like you said, probably not going to be truly gamebreaking/gamechanging, but it's still pretty potent. The fact that Reinhardt can take out Spring Camilla, Hector and Cecilia without them countering is big.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom