• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Caveman no interest in fire ball in sky. Must hunt deer and shave beard. :troll:

As for the rest of that, I dunno, I don't watch that ****.
Caveman chasing deer? Who need that when you can have a raccoon?:substitute:

Plus, you played Undertale. So you know some JoJo reference. So if you like Mad Dummy and Mettaton, then that mean you are already a JoJo fan.
kappa.png

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
My main complaint with First Avenger was, Red Skull, like every other Marvel Villain in the movies up until Loki, or Winter Soldier, possibly
Ego
, was absolute ****. Yes, the makeup was cool, and yes, Hugo Weaving's performance was actually pretty damn good, but he had NO personality, no characterization whatsoever.

I honestly found Captain America: Winter Soldier the better movie in a lot of ways now that I think about it. I really liked Steve's development in the movie and it actually had a pretty cool villain in Winter Soldier (Well, I say"Villain", when really he's more a victim of brainwashing, still badass either way).
I think everyone agrees Winter Soldier is better
Some say you'll never see it coming

Simpsona is the best part

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't think that's how it works, bud.

I mean yeah I do like those characters but every time I watch Jojo I just can't get into it.
The kappa meant I wasn't serious but oh well.

Btw, how do you feel for Undertale on PS4? Are you going to ignore it or are you going to buy it or watch some video when the game release to see if there is any difference with the PC version? (Like how the crash before Omega Flowey is going to work on console? That's the kind of thing I am interested to see)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Btw, how do you feel for Undertale on PS4? Are you going to ignore it or are you going to buy it or watch some video when the game release to see if there is any difference with the PC version? (Like how the crash before Omega Flowey is going to work on console? That's the kind of thing I am interested to see)
Did you not see the Collector's Edition? Hell yes I'm getting the PS4 version. But not for just the music locket. I actually don't own Undertale. I've only ever been able to play it by going somewhere else and playing it on a friend's laptop.

The big problem for me is that it looks to be a PS4 Exclusive. I don't actually own a PS4, but my neighbor does. So depending on if it gets confirmed to be on Xbox One, I'll be getting it for me to use on my friend's PS4 when we swap consoles.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Did you not see the Collector's Edition? Hell yes I'm getting the PS4 version. But not for just the music locket. I actually don't own Undertale. I've only ever been able to play it by going somewhere else and playing it on a friend's laptop.

The big problem for me is that it looks to be a PS4 Exclusive. I don't actually own a PS4, but my neighbor does. So depending on if it gets confirmed to be on Xbox One, I'll be getting it for me to use on my friend's PS4 when we swap consoles.
I hope then you be able to play it on whatever console possible. :) And that you will have a hell of a fun time.^^

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
IMG_20170618_130834.jpg

>Almost 13 hours of play time
>Collectibles: 0%
>Furniture: 0%
>Only 15% of Story Missions

This is going to be a life consuming game.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You ever play TF2 (or any game, really) and you come across that ragy kid who's bad and starts deep throating the mic when you get 'em?

Just had that moment. ****ing beautiful.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Most of you guys might know that I give this year's Nintendo E3 presentation a mixed score C+because there weren't many mind blowing stuff announced besides Metriod Prime 4 and no more third party supports
However, that doesn't mean I will say the Switch is going to flop just for the sake of Capcom not releasing any new games yet... people like SuperMetalDave loves to jump the gun early on Switch's negative news. Especially when we never know why Capcom is being away with Switch recently.
Even with Switch not having much third party games for now, there's always games to play, and I mean totally good ones.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Nah.

I think he called me a wm1 pyro though, which is funny cause I killed him with the melee. Lol
Lmao
Most of you guys might know that I give this year's Nintendo E3 presentation a mixed score C+because there weren't many mind blowing stuff announced besides Metriod Prime 4 and no more third party supports
However, that doesn't mean I will say the Switch is going to flop just for the sake of Capcom not releasing any new games yet... people like SuperMetalDave loves to jump the gun early on Switch's negative news. Especially when we never know why Capcom is being away with Switch recently.
Even with Switch not having much third party games for now, there's always games to play, and I mean totally good ones.
Sony probably paid off Capcom.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nice Darth Maul light saber there kiddo. :troll:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My main complaint with First Avenger was, Red Skull, like every other Marvel Villain in the movies up until Loki, or Winter Soldier, possibly
Ego
, was absolute ****. Yes, the makeup was cool, and yes, Hugo Weaving's performance was actually pretty damn good, but he had NO personality, no characterization whatsoever.

I honestly found Captain America: Winter Soldier the better movie in a lot of ways now that I think about it. I really liked Steve's development in the movie and it actually had a pretty cool villain in Winter Soldier (Well, I say"Villain", when really he's more a victim of brainwashing, still badass either way).
The best thing about MCU Red Skull is he doesn't need to stay that way, since he has a pretty easy out. Among the villain "deaths" his is easily retconned. He was sucked into the Tesseract/Cosmic Cube/Space Stone, which opens holes in space and teleports things. He could have easily gone to another world or something that would prolong his longevity and return.

Not a guarantee in the slightest, but many agree that if there's a dead villain they could bring back, Red Skull is the most easily explainable option.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Lmao

Sony probably paid off Capcom.
From what I heard it is only a rumor. Take it with a grain of salt. That's probably why SuperMetalDave didn't mention that much in the video. What makes me face palm though was his solution on "Capcom not supporting Switch", it's pretty ridiculous.
Nice Darth Maul light saber there kiddo. :troll:
This probably means I have no sense of humor, but I don't know what does that have to do with my previous post:ohwell:

But I have to say Darth Maul's light saber is probably my most favorite light saber in Star Wars.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I would imagine capcom is gonna lose a good chunk of their fanbase from moving MH away from Nintendo

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Alright, take it easy bud. I was only joking.
Yeah, I mean the :troll:explains it itself lol.
To be frank I was never a huge MH, Capcom fan anyway. I was just trying to point out some dudes like SuperMetalDave tends to jump the gun circumstances that are negative towards Nintendo Switch, and in my opinion it's delusional to make a statement that third parties are moving away from the Switch when the reasons were always vague or unknown.
The video's Like/Dislike ratio just proves the video's statement was very controversial, nevertheless this will never effect my hype with Switch. There's already many awesome titles from Nintendo alone (Xenoblade 2, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 etc.), so that's why I wasn't that disappointed when there really isn't much third party titles for now. To sum it up, I don't really think third party games matters for Switch in 2017, but we still have to wait and see.
I would imagine capcom is gonna lose a good chunk of their fanbase from moving MH away from Nintendo
I actually doubt that will happen. Not saying that it won't happen, I just doubt, I'm not sure if MH fans are loyal to Nintendo's console... most MH fans will buy that console just for the sake that MH is coming to that console (3DS was really the case).

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I actually doubt that will happen. Not saying that it won't happen, I just doubt, I'm not sure if MH fans are loyal to Nintendo's console... most MH fans will buy that console just for the sake that MH is coming to that console (3DS was really the case).
Thats what I mean, a lot of people did buy a 3DS for MH. i do like being able to play it anywhere. I mean, as much as I like MH, Im not going to buy a ps4 for it. i like MH being portable. At least we still have Monster Hunter Stories coming to 3DS so thats at least something to look forward to
By the way, the guy who leaked Monster Hunter Worlds teased a new Switch game.
What game did he tease?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Thats what I mean, a lot of people did buy a 3DS for MH. i do like being able to play it anywhere. I mean, as much as I like MH, Im not going to buy a ps4 for it. i like MH being portable. At least we still have Monster Hunter Stories coming to 3DS so thats at least something to look forward to

What game did he tease?
A new Monster Hunter game on the Switch, no other details as far as I know

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Been looking at peoples @NintendoAmerica posts on Twitter because #Nintendo is too much of a pain to slog through and #NintendoSwitch is useless unless you want to look at screenshots due to the way the screenshot system is set up.

There's this one person that seems to have been sent into a complete state of denial by the announcement of mainline Pokemon for Switch. There's this whole entire saga of him absolutely insisting the Switch is a console and not in any way a handheld and proceeding to come up with excuses why they didn't actually announce a mainline Pokemon game and how it should just be the one game and then they should go back to the 3DS from then on and how much he hates that there's going to be a mainline game on the Switch.

Yes it's contradictory, he appears to be clicking between two or three different stages of grief like a windshield wiper.

"The majority of us didn't want it to happen with a main series game"

Did I accidentally drop into an alternate reality when I started reading this guy's Tweets? The internet practically exploded with rage when Pokemon wasn't on the Switch SOONER, and here it's. . .pretty much just you and the one other guy that liked your tweet.

Hoooooly crud he's upset that the Switch is "just a Gamepad with no console" too. I guessed he hated the Switch when he said that all Switch games should rightfully be on the Wii U, but holy cow.

It's like an entire library of endless ranting completely disconnected from reality. It's honestly fascinating to watch whatever on earth this is unfold.

. . .Having discovered his Tweets before the event, he seems to have once been a perfectly ordinary person enjoying a pretty cheerful Pokemon Sun/Moon run. I guess he must just love his 3DS that much that the idea of Pokemon moving on to something "he can't fit in his pocket" just completely broke him.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

What game did he tease?
The 'we're sorry Monster Hunter World sucked hard, here's an apology back to form game' game
Been looking at peoples @NintendoAmerica posts on Twitter because #Nintendo is too much of a pain to slog through and #NintendoSwitch is useless unless you want to look at screenshots due to the way the screenshot system is set up.

There's this one person that seems to have been sent into a complete state of denial by the announcement of mainline Pokemon for Switch. There's this whole entire saga of him absolutely insisting the Switch is a console and not in any way a handheld and proceeding to come up with excuses why they didn't actually announce a mainline Pokemon game and how it should just be the one game and then they should go back to the 3DS from then on and how much he hates that there's going to be a mainline game on the Switch.

Yes it's contradictory, he appears to be clicking between two or three different stages of grief like a windshield wiper.

Did I accidentally drop into an alternate reality when I started reading this guy's Tweets? The internet practically exploded with rage when Pokemon wasn't on the Switch SOONER, and here it's. . .pretty much just you and the one other guy that liked your tweet.

Hoooooly crud he's upset that the Switch is "just a Gamepad with no console" too. I guessed he hated the Switch when he said that all Switch games should rightfully be on the Wii U, but holy cow.

It's like an entire library of endless ranting completely disconnected from reality. It's honestly fascinating to watch whatever on earth this is unfold.

. . .Having discovered his Tweets before the event, he seems to have once been a perfectly ordinary person enjoying a pretty cheerful Pokemon Sun/Moon run. I guess he must just love his 3DS that much that the idea of Pokemon moving on to something "he can't fit in his pocket" just completely broke him.
Send a link to his account please

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

All he needed was one bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom