• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Boys, I finally made it.

I've made it big.

I'M FINALLY IN MARIO KART BABY

View attachment 130882

No but seriously this mod is perfect.

This is just like how I envisioned him in Mario Kart. This totally needs to happen next game.
Idk why this is in spoiler tags but I bloody loved how Rosalina had a little Luma floating around her in Mario Kart Wii.

I also liked playing as Luma in that 3DS Mario Tennis... despite the game sucking.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So Friday the 13th: The Game is a little more complex than I thought. I hopped into my first two games and ended up getting killed by Jason.

Only to look online and find out you can roll perks, etc, etc to make the game a little easier for you.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So Friday the 13th: The Game is a little more complex than I thought I hopped into my first two games and ended up getting killed by Jason.

Only to look only and find out you can roll perks, etc, etc to make the game a little easier for you.
How is it? Might grab it on sale

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
How is it? Might grab it on sale
As a fan of the series I enjoy it. It needs a little spice, but if you're just looking for a fun experience that's a bit out of the norm I'd recommend it.

I have yet had the chance to play Jason himself though.

WWE stuff:
So the hype bros reformed today.

I loved them on smackdown before Ryder got injured, and was super hyped when they got the #1 contender spot (that they never got to use from IRL injury!).

I marked out for Mojo Rawley winning the Andre Battle Royale, and seeing them back together is awesome.

Speaking of awesome, their theme!

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So Friday the 13th: The Game is a little more complex than I thought. I hopped into my first two games and ended up getting killed by Jason.

Only to look online and find out you can roll perks, etc, etc to make the game a little easier for you.
What do you play this on?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
6 days since Jump up Super star dropped
I can't stop singing the first part of the song
It sooooo goood
I cant be the only one sick of that song already. what I wanna hear more of is that surfer like music that kicked up when they went into the poisoned part of that forest stage

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can't do a simulation with a fried keyboard and an unstable computer, kek.

So you guys know this sign that was at a WWE event?

Remember how we got a Waluigi amiibo afterwards?

There is a "Localize Mother 3" sign at Mother 3 a WWE event right now.

IT'S HAPPENING BOYS
brb making a "Do a new F-Zero" sign.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So you guys know this sign that was at a WWE event?

Remember how we got a Waluigi amiibo afterwards?

There is a "Localize Mother 3" sign at Mother 3 a WWE event right now.

IT'S HAPPENING BOYS
So how often do these kinds of memes show up in the crowd? Has there been anything like a #BuffthePuff sign?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If you unlock things in Arms they only unlock in that player's profile right?

So if I buy arms and one of my roomies play on their account?

They won't have those arms right?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Having...
a man to win the first ever Women's MitB Match is the most Vince McMahon thing ever.

So how often do these kinds of memes show up in the crowd? Has there been anything like a #BuffthePuff sign?
A lot of signs are meme-y, but few are gaming related. I think i've seen 3 since I started watching again somewhere around October.

And there are 2+ shows a week, so it isnt that often
Having...
a man to win the first ever Women's MitB Match is the most Vince McMahon thing ever.
it would be the most vince thing ever was if it was Roman

Last edited:

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Those of you who have played or do play Overwatch and Mario Kart, I'm curious...which is less difficult to avoid, the Blue Shell or Junkrat's RIP Tire?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Those of you who have played or do play Overwatch and Mario Kart, I'm curious...which is less difficult to avoid, the Blue Shell or Junkrat's RIP Tire?
I think I find the Blue Shell more hard to avoid. Either that or I find the Tire easier to avoid just because most of the time, it's not after me while since I'm first in Mario Kart most of the time, the Shell goes after me quite alot.

That being said, it's pretty dang cool when you dodge a Blue Shell using a Mushroom whenever you time it right.

Last edited:

Chrono.

It's only pictures of consoles. . .I swear if we get a SEGA system right after Atari I will find the time traveler who brought me back to however many years ago it is.
I can tell you right now it's very likely not that.

Right now the most likely option according to some rumors and speculation is gonna be mobile ports of old games.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I can tell you right now it's very likely not that.

Right now the most likely option according to some rumors and speculation is gonna be mobile ports of old games.
Mobile ports of older games and pictures of consoles don't really equal up or make sense though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom