• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Beijing is in China though.
I know, that's why I put that up lol.

I mean China and Japan also have a bad relationship but its leagues better than Japan and Korea.
On economic standpoint, of course. They still have some arguments on some historical issues nonetheless.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Jesus Christ BG&E2 hasn't even begun development yet.

Alright well see you three years I guess monkey dude. Or two if you're rushed and bad.
Watch it still release before Epsiode 1 of the FFVII remake (or KH3 for that matter).

-----------------------

Also, KH question: Is it a good idea to grind in this game? I've found myself struggling against some of the bosses in this game so far(probably because I avoided some fights) and I'm just wondering how much grinding is typically needed to get through each world. Thanks in advance.

Also I hope there's a way to skip the Gummi Ship segments because I'm getting sick of having to go through them every time I want to stock up on items. I'm guessing there isn't a way though.

Chrono.

Watch it still release before Epsiode 1 of the FFVII remake (or KH3 for that matter).

-----------------------

Also, KH question: Is it a good idea to grind in this game? I've found myself struggling against some of the bosses in this game so far(probably because I avoided some fights) and I'm just wondering how much grinding is typically needed to get through each world. Thanks in advance.

Also I hope there's a way to skip the Gummi Ship segments because I'm getting sick of having to go through them every time I want to stock up on items. I'm guessing there isn't a way though.
If we're talking KH1, no you can't skip the ships.

And I only ever felt like I needed to grind by the time I reached Hollow Bastion.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I kind of put up all Xenoblade boxarts here:

They all follow the staple of showing the massive open world.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Jesus Christ BG&E2 hasn't even begun development yet.

Alright well see you three years I guess monkey dude. Or two if you're rushed and bad.
Yikes. I was worried about Nintendo saying MP4 was in development before they had gameplay to show, but this is far beyond that. This isn't putting the cart before the horse, this is talking about how amazing your cart is when the horse is only a week old.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think he'll be a mix of aged and young. He'd probably have a look of an average 50-60 year old.
And you know, I had a thought, his son was way older so he must of had him a long while ago considering the fact Laytons friend was alive and still had pandoras box at the end of Layton Brothers when he was on the phone with layton. But seeing how young his daughter is, he must of had he a bit recently but when did he have her

*thinks hard in the void*

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Miis are so iconic it'd feel odd to redesign them at this point.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Bill Trinen: We're gonna show off a game literally none of you are anticipating
Everyone: OMG IT'S GONNA BE SMASH BROS ANIMAL CROSSING MOTHER 3 F-ZERO AND KID ICARUS UPRISING 2 ALL AT ONCE!
Nintendo: Here's this random Sushi Striker! We bet you didn't see that coming!
Everyone: WHAT THE **** IS THIS WHERE'S ALL THE STUFF I WANTED? FIRE BILL FOR REAL YOU ****ING CRETINS
Bill: What part of 'literally none of you' did you guys not understand?

Nintendo:*fires Bill anyway*

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm fine with just character icons.
I second this.

In fact, I hope future updates add more character icons.

We need some Pokemon and Fire Emblem icons in the future, and perhaps the BotW Champions as well.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Xenoblade likes to show the character's backs I see.
Indeed if you look at X and 2's boxart.
Not only that, they keep it simple but still shows what the game is all about. First is all about the Monado, X shows that huge skell you can use in the game, 2 shows Rex and Pyra with the large whale on the background that I guess will play an important role in the story. Just my guess.
Xenosaga as well.
Not only that, Xenosaga focus on the main character KOS-MOS. The boxart are also vary.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Alright, if that's true, that's just DIRTY!
:mad088:

Odyssey made SM64 modders have someone hold their beer.

What makes you say that?

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Someone on the Fire Emblem Reddit pointed out a drawing error on Anna's Fates portrait: Turns out Anna has 6 fingers on her hand.

Look at this:
Seems like Yusuke Kozaki made another art hiccup similar to when he drew two of the same feet on Nina's Hoshidan Festival DLC art and Female Corrin's initial official art, but this time, this one was much harder to notice. I never noticed Anna's six fingers until now.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Someone on the Fire Emblem Reddit pointed out a drawing error on Anna's Fates portrait: Turns out Anna has 6 fingers on her hand.

Look at this:

Seems like Yusuku Kozaki made another art hiccup similar to when he drew two of the same feet on Nina's Hoshidan Festival DLC art and Female Corrin's initial official art, but this time, this one was much harder to notice. I never noticed Anna's six fingers until now.
This kinda ****ed me up.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Look at this:

Seems like Yusuku Kozaki made another art hiccup similar to when he drew two of the same feet on Nina's Hoshidan Festival DLC art and Female Corrin's initial official art, but this time, this one was much harder to notice. I never noticed Anna's six fingers until now.
Nintendo's got such a diverse cast they included a character with a birth defect
Her knuckles are pretty ****ed up

D

Deleted member

Look at this:

Seems like Yusuke Kozaki made another art hiccup similar to when he drew two of the same feet on Nina's Hoshidan Festival DLC art and Female Corrin's initial official art, but this time, this one was much harder to notice. I never noticed Anna's six fingers until now.
And it just so happens to be her right hand. Hmmm...

Yeah, that was the first thing that came to mind.

Chrono.

So supposedly Sony purposely held back at E3 to make room for their own conference in December.

Makes sense as to why this year was basically just last year's trailers but longer.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The newest and final preview for tomorrow's Sun and Moon episode has been released.

This was the highlight:

Yep, Sophocles gets to have the plant waifu Pokemon for the night.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

-----------------------

Grinding isn't really required. The game's are beatable at Level 1.

In KH1, it's important to focus on using Equipment that makes your MP gauge larger. Magic strength is directly tied to the amount of MP gauges you have, meaning your spells can be really powerful even at Level 1.

Grinding doesn't hurt if you are playing on your first time though.

Also, you get the ability to warp between worlds once you clear the first set of worlds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom