• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

HOLY ****, IM SURPRISED NO ONE TAGGED ME FOR MH ZA WORLDO!!!

I know I'm late, but it's because I've been on vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Recently found out that instead of losing lives, you lose 10 coins on death in Mario Odyssey. Gotta say, it's a great move.

Having a finite set of lives really isn't necessary outside of the arcade (or games that are really trying to nail that arcade feel).

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I believe Sonic Forces is also doing the ''There are no lives" thing as well.

Kind of cool to see both Mario and Sonic getting away from that together.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Now this is straight up hilarious and safe.

And this fanart might be censor dodging( Why wouldn't you just wear longer pants Pyra......) it's really up to Smashboards mod. If it gets remove I might just leave a Twitter link. I found this probably the best Pyra fanart I've seen so far.
I am fine if this is the official art. Hell, I actually hope this is an official art.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pyra seems cool.

But she needs some pants for those boxer shorts.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now this is straight up hilarious and safe.

And this fanart might be censor dodging( Why wouldn't you just wear longer pants Pyra......) it's really up to Smashboards mod. If it gets remove I might just leave a Twitter link. I found this probably the best Pyra fanart I've seen so far.
I am fine if this is the official art. Hell, I actually hope this is an official art.
Can I say I love her design?
If yes, then I love her design. Good job to whotever did it. I hope we see more fanart of her.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Pyra seems cool.

But she needs some pants for those boxer shorts.
By the way, some people might already know this. But I bet Saitou must have taken some inspiration on his own Celica artwork when designing Pyra.
Red hair, check.
Red pupils, check.
Fingerless gloves, check.
Dangerously short tight boxer shorts, check.
Weird straps around her thigh, check.
Can I say I love her design?
If yes, then I love her design. Good job to whotever did it. I hope we see more fanart of her.
It's a guarantee and already happening. I also want to see Nia, and Tora's fanarts.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
By the way, some people might already know this. But I bet Saitou must have taken some inspiration on his own Celica artwork when designing Pyra.
Red hair, check.
Red pupils, check.
Fingerless gloves, check.
Dangerously short tight boxer shorts, check.
Weird straps around her thigh, check.
He's the one who made this design...

It seems he has improved 100 fold. Pyra is much better than this design.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
He's the one who made this design...

It seems he has improved 100 fold. Pyra is much better than this design.
As for Saitou's Celica compare to Echoe's Celica... well...
I think they both look ok.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
can i just say i love how xenoblade 2 is literaly jojos bizzare adventure? the blades are Literally just stands and thats amazing

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
As for Saitou's Celica compare to Echoe's Celica... well...
I think they both look ok.
Personally I think Echoes Celica stomps all over Saitou's.

Echoes Celica has presence and a regal air around her. You can tell she's royalty just from looking at her while also seeing an inner strength. It's a good design.

Saitou's doesn't have any of that. It's mainly just fanservice and generic anime girl. It doesn't fit Celica's character at all and in my opinion, doesn't look appealing or interesting. Most interesting thing is that her top looks like its about to come off and that's a bad sign.

Now the reason I like Pyra's design much better is because she incorporates parts of a sword in her design and looks otherworldly compared to the other characters. From the design we can tell she's meant to be mysterious yet gentle in nature due to her demeanor and stance. We can also tell she hates pants.

I'm not against a fanservicey design but there's gotta be some thought with it.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I took a quick nap which ended up me sleeping until almost 2 am

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Personally I think Echoes Celica stomps all over Saitou's.

Echoes Celica has presence and a regal air around her. You can tell she's royalty just from looking at her while also seeing an inner strength. It's a good design.

Saitou's doesn't have any of that. It's mainly just fanservice and generic anime girl. It doesn't fit Celica's character at all and in my opinion, doesn't look appealing or interesting. Most interesting thing is that her top looks like its about to come off and that's a bad sign.

Now the reason I like Pyra's design much better is because she incorporates parts of a sword in her design and looks otherworldly compared to the other characters. From the design we can tell she's meant to be mysterious yet gentle in nature due to her demeanor and stance. We can also tell she hates pants.

I'm not against a fanservicey design but there's gotta be some thought with it.
I think Saitou's Celica was just for the Fire Emblem card game artwork so there's really not much thought into the artwork I guess. Keep in mind that Saitou's was made before Echoes.
I still need to make sure where was Saitou's Celica artwork used on...

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think Saitou's Celica was just for the Fire Emblem card game artwork so there's really not much thought into the artwork I guess.
I still need to make sure where was Saitou's Celica artwork used on...
Isn't that her Awakening artwork?

D

Deleted member

*me during this morning*

Hey, I haven't listened to some of those Xenoblade 2's tracks yet.

How about this one?

*clicks*

HOLY ****ING **** THAT **** IS LIT AS **** !!!!

Been also a while since I haven't used a Watamote gif heh?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think Pyra's design is fine.

She's a sword, no reason why she would have pants anyway. :p

Now I'm imagining the Master Sword or Falchion wearing pants.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just broke my HDMI cord because I'm a ****ing idiot. I was turning the TV and I though the cord was longer and the input twisted off the cord. I'm so pissed at myself. I'm just a damn idiot, and there ain't no cure for it.

Thank god I have a spare.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I think Pyra's design is fine.

She's a sword, no reason why she would have pants anyway. :p

Now I'm imagining the Master Sword or Falchion wearing pants.
I mean, it wore a dress once.

And whatever those are. Leggings? Tights? Probably counts.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
>Implying the "clothes" aren't Fi's natural body
>Implying the dress isn't just shed skin
>Implying it matters

upload_2017-6-15_7-42-53.png

Anyway let's operate on the conceit that the theory's not pulled from the black hole beneath Rosa's dress. Honestly more fun that way.

They took the form of what we mortal non-sword things would call clothes. We can acknowledge them accordingly.

One step further. If we then also take the conceit that Pyra is also a sword-entity with no direct need of clothing other than interaction with humans who might take offense, it stands to reason her "clothing" could well operate the same.

Leaving us arguing over who's showing more "skin" between two actually-naked sword-girls.

But only one of us isn't thirsty.

Because I brought Lipton's.

Kind of ****, but does the job.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So I finally was able to catch up with Marvel Infinite info after all the school work and Nintendo E3 spotlight craze.

People are saying Zero and X are top tier, with X basically being the Marvel equivalent of K' from KOF.

Thanos and Ultron look gdlk, but I need to see Ultron Sigma more in action.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Master Sword wakes up every day and puts on its cute blue tunic and starts the day off right with a healthy breakfast.

There's your headcanon, nerd.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The Master Sword wakes up every day and puts on its cute blue tunic and starts the day off right with a healthy breakfast.

There's your headcanon, nerd.
Real talk.

Kind of adorable.

Headcanon approved.

D

Deleted member

Damn it, I always forget to check in here, even when I'm not drowning with homework.
Anyway, I'm back, and since I'm practically already free (I completed all of the super serious tasks that I needed to hand over in school and did every test, and there are only 5 days til the end of the school year) I'm likely gonna be around more often.
Normally, I'd talk about things that happened to me in the last couple of months but people don't seem to care most of the time, so I won't.

Edit: I think this Avatar is cursed

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Implying it matters

View attachment 130787

Anyway let's operate on the conceit that the theory's not pulled from the black hole beneath Rosa's dress. Honestly more fun that way.

They took the form of what we mortal non-sword things would call clothes. We can acknowledge them accordingly.

One step further. If we then also take the conceit that Pyra is also a sword-entity with no direct need of clothing other than interaction with humans who might take offense, it stands to reason her "clothing" could well operate the same.

Leaving us arguing over who's showing more "skin" between two actually-naked sword-girls.

But only one of us isn't thirsty.

Because I brought Lipton's.

Kind of ****, but does the job.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed id orci vel tortor tincidunt ultricies. Suspendisse molestie ligula id diam facilisis suscipit quis sed mauris. Nullam maximus consectetur justo, et volutpat elit fermentum a. Sed nisi velit, consectetur eget enim nec, sagittis facilisis nisi. Sed ullamcorper mollis magna, ut posuere leo pretium ut. Vivamus vitae varius purus. Etiam eget quam placerat, hendrerit tortor ut, vehicula lectus. Sed consequat fringilla ultricies. Integer convallis, nulla vel fermentum sagittis, felis est dapibus augue, et cursus felis massa ac lacus. Maecenas tristique faucibus diam nec viverra. Nullam vitae urna neque. Duis in bibendum urna, sed iaculis felis.

I needed filler text...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom