• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Whoa there, don't tell me just by looking at Saitou 's Celica will make you worry XC2? Kind of overreacted in my opinion?
I mean go watch the E3 trailer, there are other characters that looks awesome.
Another Xenoblade fanart to share
Here's the farther view when Rex was going to touch Pyra's core
FYI:The core wasn't cracked when Rex was going to touch it in the trailer.
Just what is with that smug Rex...
Where do you find all that stuff? You must be either lucky or you know where to search for fanart.

In any case, great fanart as always.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
NoJ Staffer: "The fans seem to get enough of the Koopalings, so who do you suggest for Odyssey enemies?"
Miyamoto: "Ugly goth rabbits"
NoJ Staffer: 'Sure, but why?"
Miyamoto: "That'll teach those suckers for disrespecting my babies. Now go design some bland goths for me."
NoJ Staffer: "On it boss"

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Welp... today is the final day of Nintendo at E3. At this point, I don't expect much outside of some new ARMS content, honestly. :p
Apparently. They've shown off all the awesome stuff they've got on Day 1.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
NoJ Staffer: "The fans seem to get enough of the Koopalings, so who do you suggest for Odyssey enemies?"
Miyamoto: "That'll teach those suckers for disrespecting my babies. Now go design some bland goths for me."
The fact they are Rabbits is a win for me. If I get another rabbit after Pikachu passes, Im naming her Harriet

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Snipped and saved for posterity.

Guess we'll see when they take it down.

[EDIT]: Haha wait. Waaaait.

upload_2017-6-15_12-1-36.png

Someone's looking to stir ****.

They ain't getting help from me. Deleted the imgur.

The fact they are Rabbits is a win for me. If I get another rabbit after Pikachu passes, Im naming her Harriet
You named the rabbit Pikachu?

D'aww.

The armor change from the old Xenoblade game could solve the "pants" issue 100%.
Nevertheless, I don't think we should " Judge a book by its cover", perhaps Rex will be an amazing character plot wise.
Sure, there's always hope.

Something could happen to his vocal cords five minutes into the plot.

Then he'd be fine.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Where do you find all that stuff? You must be either lucky or you know where to search for fanart.

In any case, great fanart as always.
Twitter... Spending hours surfing through my Twitter feed on my phone. They recently made the icons more simpler now. Also follow that user, he mainly draw Nintendo stuff, and they all look awesome.
Also Knowyourmeme, Danbooru, Tumblr, Safebooru etc...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Twitter... Spending hours surfing through my Twitter feed on my phone. They recently made the icons more simpler now. Also follow that user, he mainly draw Nintendo stuff, and they all look awesome.
Also Knowyourmeme, Danbooru, Tumblr, Safebooru etc...
I follow Knowyourmeme, Danbooru, tumblr and some twitter account. But I don't have an account for myself for any of the website. Tough, I have an account on DevianART and I find some good stuff here and there. But thanks for the advice! I will try to look more at Twitter.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Haven't watched the new Sun and Moon episode, but we have our first preview for the next episode. Next episode is when Ash and co. will meet Island Kahuna Olivia AND travel to Akala Island, so yes, this means the plot is moving forward.

It looks like Olivia now owns the Midday Lycanroc instead of the Midnight Lycanroc.

We also have a new opening for the anime:

Mostly reuses footage from the episodes with some new footage here and there, but it does reveal that Ash will be fighting Totem Wishiwashi, Totem Lurantis, and Totem Alolan Marowak (another change from the games).

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
They may not be the most appealing visually, but I gotta appreciate their roles.

They're evil wedding planners. It's another incredible round of crazy in an already beautifully insane game.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I follow Knowyourmeme, Danbooru, tumblr and some twitter account. But I don't have an account for myself for any of the website. Tough, I have an account on DevianART and I find some good stuff here and there. But thanks for the advice! I will try to look more at Twitter.
I have Knowyourmeme account and Deviantart account as well.
I found Knowyourmeme more useful despite by the websites name, beside meme pics, they also provide explanation to memes. Also pay attention to the source they provide. Pics that are NSFW, Spoilers, or both will also be labeled, which is good.
Another big place for fanarts is Pixiv. Focus more on Pixiv since it is a Japan base fanart site.
Sits like Danbooru though are mixed with Safe and not safe artworks... But filter can do the job. Other sites that are unspeakable I am not going to mention it here :shades:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have Knowyourmeme account and Deviantart account as well.
I found Knowyourmeme more useful despite by the websites name, beside meme pics, they also provide explanation to memes. Also pay attention to the source they provide.
Another big place for fanarts is Pixiv.
I go ALOT on Knowyourmeme, it's like the place I go the most to find stuff after Danbooru and DevianART. But right now, there isn't anything new. (And since the Pyra-Mario image, I now look for the source of the image)
For pixiv, I also look up here and there but for the most part. New fanart are coming really slowy OR I am really bad at searching lol.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Nothing like eating a nice breakfast of buckwheat pancakes and eggs, even made some for my mom. Reason it took so long was because I knew that walking to the store for eggs was worth it.

Speaking of which, I am in a need to feed. To feed on the Hunger Games. :smirk:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Nothing like eating a nice breakfast of buckwheat pancakes and eggs, even made some for my mom. Reason it took so long was because I knew that walking to the store for eggs was worth it.

Speaking of which, I am in a need to feed. To feed on the Hunger Games. :smirk:
Slow down love, I need to do somethings for myself first. Those Hunger Games aren't going to run away. Give me at least an hour from now.

Once again, I'll be a shameless plug and post the link to them for anyone new that wants to join.

https://smashboards.com/threads/welcome-to-the-hunger-games-hosted-by-aussie-the-shinobi.448331/

Feel free to post your requests now until I'm ready to start hosting the game.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's been confirm that Dragon Ball FighterZ will have both English and Japanese dubs.

Good because I can't stand Japanese Kakka Carrot Cake Goku.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's been confirm that Dragon Ball FighterZ will have both English and Japanese dubs.

Good because I can't stand Japanese Kakka Carrot Cake Goku.
J-Stars Victory Versus would be the first and last time I can deal with his JP voice.

Oh wait, I watch Dragon Ball Super religiously. :facepalm:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Not the game itself, just the character designs.
And yeah, we already got some good ones from the trailer but overall... it makes me worry
I mean, it's not like this is unprecedent for Xenoblade, some of Mecha Fiora's armor options were... uhm, worse than this

I understand, but I personally don't think we should be worried about it.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 before E3 I was actually more worried on the plot. So far I am 90% hyped on the plot.
This game as a whole, 95% hyped. My hyped went "Overdrive" during the trailer at E3 Spotlight.
And Fiora's armor, yeah, some were awful.
But I'm definitely going to make Tora put into this armor, if they have it:

I go ALOT on Knowyourmeme, it's like the place I go the most to find stuff after Danbooru and DevianART. But right now, there isn't anything new. (And since the Pyra-Mario image, I now look for the source of the image)
For pixiv, I also look up here and there but for the most part. New fanart are coming really slowy OR I am really bad at searching lol.
The artist who drew Pyra Mario also draw Little witch academia and Pokémon.
I mean, just take it easy, you will find awesome pics I'd you search it on a regular basis.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I understand, but I personally don't think we should be worried about it.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 before E3 I was actually more worried on the plot. So far I am 90% hyped on the plot.
This game as a whole, 95% hyped. My hyped went "Overdrive" during the trailer at E3 Spotlight.
And Fiora's armor, yeah, some were awful.
But I'm definitely going to make Tora put into this armor, if they have it:

The artist who drew Pyra Mario also draw Little witch academia and Pokémon.
I mean, just take it easy, you will find awesome pics I'd you search it on a regular basis.
Oh, don't worry, I'm cool and all. It's just that knowing the internet. I would have expect alot more in a shorter amount of time. But hey, it's E3, not everyone can be at his house doing nothing while looking at stuff on the internet. *COUGH* *COUGH* Totally not me or anything <_< *COUGH* *COUGH*.

So yeah, 'just gotta wait and everything will be cool. Plus, the fanart we have now are pretty good.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh, don't worry, I'm cool and all. It's just that knowing the internet. I would have expect alot more in a shorter amount of time. But hey, it's E3, not everyone can be at his house doing nothing while looking at stuff on the internet. *COUGH* *COUGH* Totally not me or anything <_< *COUGH* *COUGH*.

So yeah, 'just gotta wait and everything will be cool. Plus, the fanart we have now are pretty good.
Yeah, like this one, still not better than the previous one I posted though :
http://shiro-hunter.tumblr.com/post/161817421617/pyra-is-really-cute-actuallymore-lineart
I have to agree with Shiro only a bit for now. Not that I don't think she's cute, I'm not going to make the same mistake that Etika made... If you know what I mean...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Welp, the final day of E3 for Nintendo starts in less than 10 minutes.

I can't even imagine what they can show off on the Treehouse, since they've showed so much already.

D

Deleted member

Mfw Combo Cestus effectivelly has Ecstasy+Soul Liberator into one skill.
This thing can reach a 847% damage modifier(assuming it's fully maxed out) with one bind and an ailment.
And that's not all, it can reach 1881% damage if fully bound and with an ailment. Oh, and the Cestus has a buff that DOUBLES their damage at the cost of "some" HP. And did I mention they have a charge skill that boosts their damage by 2.5x? Because they do.
They seem like the biggest boss killers and I'm so hyped to try them out, why can't Fall come sooner?

Also, o the topic of XC2 fanart, I found this edit on Tumblr
This reminds me of that Camilla edit, why don't Japanese artists understand that practical clothing just looks better?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Those pics are huge.
Didnt look big to me on mobile, my bad
This thing can reach a 847% damage modifier(assuming it's fully maxed out) with one bind and an ailment.
And that's not all, it can reach 1881% damage if fully bound and with an ailment. Oh, and the Cestus has a buff that DOUBLES their damage at the cost of "some" HP. And did I mention they have a charge skill that boosts their damage by 2.5x? Because they do.
They seem like the biggest boss killers and I'm so hyped to try them out, why can't Fall come sooner?

This reminds me of that Camilla edit, why don't Japanese artists understand that practical clothing just looks better?

oh my god the edit looks so much better

Last edited:

Chrono.

The design went from trash to amazing in just two edits.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I tried the MvC:I demo.

The graphics are terrible, but the game felt alright to play (I'm a casual MvC player so I'm just talking surface level here, not some thorough analysis).

I like the way the characters interact but some of the writing was bad.

I'd probably sooner get UMvC3 on PS4 though.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I really need to look more on Tumblr I swear.

Beside that, thank you again for showing those awesome fanart. And yeah, she look really cute. :3
I actually saw it on Shulk Discord server first...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
This artwork is just amazing, not too long ago marks the 7th anniversary of the first Xenoblade's release.
Oh yeah, when it comes to Smash Bros related artist, you got to post Akairiot's arts, safe one's of course.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I love his way of drawing female character back then. Yeah, I remember I followed Akairiot's Tumblr back when he post his first pic on Tumblr. Sadly his Tumblr is gone.
Those pics are huge.
Understood, sorry about that, gotta quote the pic.

Left, original.
Right, western censored version...
Edit:
The design went from trash to amazing in just two edits.
I don't call the original trash but I prefer the right one as well.

The right also reminds me of Pokémon Sabrina's old outfit...
Credits goes to Akairiot, again (sorry)
Btw, If anyone doesn't know who Tora is.
This is Tora :

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Speaking of Xenoblade there was some ratger interesting reasoning behind why this is Xenoblade Chronicles '2' instead of 3 or X2 or something else...

Because it is more story and character focused rather than focused on exploration...has me thinking that the story may still have nothing to do with the first xenoblade and be its own thing...which isn't necessarily a bad thing...just somewhat of an interesting direction...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh yeah, I also got Star Wars Battlefront. The Ultimate Edition was €9.99 and I think a friend of mine has it so why not.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Something about the edit seems off to me. Like I'm all for more is less and all that, but something about the edit isn't tuning to me. :ohwell: Maybe I just feel it doesn't mix in with her original outfit well enough. Maybe it's the color choices. Either way, something just feels off to me.

Chrono.

I honestly think Samus Returns would have been enough there. A lot of people wanted a 2D Metroid.
Yeah it's a bit of a weird reason, but I can see some fans going "okay we got a remake but what a completely new game?" so I think they wanted to cover their bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom