• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So Echoes got a nearly perfect score from Famitsu, which is neat.

D

Deleted member

Did you just assume that Incineroar's gender? [/triggeredsjw]
:V

Same. They give such great hugs.

Fun fact; constrictors do not actually break bones. :V
I mean, at normal size, sure.
But when we're talking about human-sized ones

I'm pretty sure that'd break some bones
So Echoes got a nearly perfect score from Famitsu, which is neat.
Famitsu gives everything perfect scores, it's not even valid anymore because everything is a 35~40

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Dragon Maid is one of the better animes I've seen in a while. It's just so warm.
Also a very rare example of an anime where my favourite character is the main character. Kobayashi is ridiculously relatable.

I mean, in that specific case, you can actually ask them to take it easy. :p

lol monster musume.

Anyway. Aced a test 20 points over what I needed, and currently have the first day I havent felt stressed to get 200 things done in about a month. yay

Deep Jungle doesn't get enough love. And dis is good

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Famitsu gives everything perfect scores, it's not even valid anymore because everything is a 35~40
I know that, but considering Echoes' score is higher than either Awakening's or Fates's, I think it's worth mentioning.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So some huge real-life changes have been going on for the past few weeks which have been really stressing me out. Not in a good mood.

I also saw the live action version of Beauty and the Beast in theaters last night.

Some parts were interesting, like the little changes to the story, such as Gaston actually entertaining Maurice's claims of a beast at first and going with him to find the castle, and Belle's mother being brought up.

However, other parts felt shallow and rushed compared to the original film, such as the West Wing scene where Belle runs out of the castle.

I'd say the best part for me was the redesign of Lumiere's feather duster lover, who looks like a peacock. (actually, all the feather dusters in the film look like peacocks)
That was pretty amazing.

All-in-all, the film was...so-so. Meh.

---

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Shishœ
How would that be any different from an anaconda?
You telling me that thing can't break your body?
Dragon Maid is one of the better animes I've seen in a while. It's just so warm.
Also a very rare example of an anime where my favourite character is the main character. Kobayashi is ridiculously relatable.

I mean, in that specific case, you can actually ask them to take it easy. :p
I can't believe we're actually discussing the specifics of snuggling a snake and now we're asking them to "take it easy"
Look at what anime has done...

D

Deleted member

You telling me that thing can't break your body?
Through straight up constriction, worst I could think of are broken ribs.

Alternative means such as whipping, tail slams, or grabbing at certain less durable parts of the body? Definitely.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Through straight up constriction, worst I could think of are broken ribs.
Dude, a snake that size can easily break your entire rib cage.

Anacondas do that already and they're a fraction of the size.

D

Deleted member

Dude, a snake that size can easily break your entire rib cage.

Anacondas do that already and they're a fraction of the size.
Shhhhhh, let him live his waifu snake fantasies swamp. It could be worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Has anyone been playing Yooka Laylee?

How is it?

InsaneAlchemist

Smash Cadet
My mom once had a pet snake named Caligula, one of species actually legal to be kept as pets.

He unfortunately died in the winter though, but the fact I was comfortable with holding Caligula made me comfortable enough to hold a five foot albino corn snake at a nature reserve at a nearby lake when one of the guys allowed us to hold it. I was the only one to take up the offer and everyone else promptly freaked out as the snake and I were chilling.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Has anyone been playing Yooka Laylee?

How is it?
I've been watching a Let's Play of it. It looks like a lot of fun.

I can't wait to get the game for myself. And considering my birthday is on Thursday, maybe I'll be lucky enough to get the Switch version to play with my fiancee before easter vacation is over.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Obligatory LWA appreciation post
This time: the second OP
For sme reason, the two videos with good quality are edited to cut forward an backwards on some parts, I don't get it
Like, this is some 11/10 material, I ****ing love this op, specially as the first one wasn't anything special

Also, minor Conquest update:
I managed to get Ignatius... I was on Chapter 26...
I don't know how I did it

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey guys! I have a question, you see, I have buyed Shovel Knight : Treasure Trove Edition on PS3. However, I am unable to get Specter of Torment, and I can't download any new update, does anyone know what's going on?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hey guys! I have a question, you see, I have buyed Shovel Knight : Treasure Trove Edition on PS3. However, I am unable to get Specter of Torment, and I can't download any new update, does anyone know what's going on?
I think Specter of Torment is Switch exclusive for some time. Don't worry, it'll show up on your PS3 in the future.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It's a Switch timed exclusive

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Thats weird because Spector of Torment was on the switch Treasure Trove from the get go. I thought it would be on the others as well
well that answered my question

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pretty sure it's not out on it yet
SoT has only been released on PC, Switch and Japanese 3DS and Wii U iirc

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
That unexpected and new highlight intro for D.Va.

Who loves me in the universe this much to keep pleasing me so?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think Specter of Torment is Switch exclusive for some time. Don't worry, it'll show up on your PS3 in the future.
Pretty sure it's not out on it yet
SoT has only been released on PC, Switch and Japanese 3DS and Wii U iirc
Yeah, if I had glass. Maybe I would have understand it on the official website what April meant.:rolleyes:
Bah, I blame me being tired for that.:p
Thats weird because Spector of Torment was on the switch Treasure Trove from the get go. I thought it would be on the others as well

well that answered my question
That's indeed strange, but hey, Switch user have atleast something for the few games they have right now.
All I know is, I'm going to have a fun time when co-op will be here!^^

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
New Overwatch event!
Servers are sadly overloaded on PC meaning I can't get in. But I've seen glimpse of it, and it looks amazing!

D

Deleted member

SINCE WHEN DOES HANS HAVE COUNTER? HOLY **** I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW **** THIS GAME

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So dunkey just release a video about Yooka-Laylee.
Annnnnd he doesn't like the game very much. He give it a 2 out of 5. And contrary to his other video, he sounded pretty serious.
Tough, I don't understand how he can recommand the reboot of Ratchet & Clank over this game. From what I heard, this game is like Ratchet & Clank 0.5 with pretty visual and all. But hey, that's his opinion.

Chrono.

Annnnnd he doesn't like the game very much. He give it a 2 out of 5. And contrary to his other video, he sounded pretty serious.
Tough, I don't understand how he can recommand the reboot of Ratchet & Clank over this game. From what I heard, this game is like Ratchet & Clank 0.5 with pretty visual and all. But hey, that's his opinion.
I thought people actually really liked the R&C reboot game?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I thought people actually really liked the R&C reboot game?
I don't know. The game sold well but the movie bombed. And the old fan seem to not like what they did with the story and the character, the game is also really easy and the level design is bland when the game is not putting old level from the first game.
But again, I am not a R&C fan, so I may be wrong on some point. I let the old fan correct me on that one.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What are you talking about?

The Ratchet & Clank remake game was awesome.

That's not even me having an unpopular opinion, it got great reviews and the fandom loved it too.

It's not very comparable to Yooka-Laylee either.

D

Deleted member

Well, that's kind of a puzzle.
Here's my answer to a message from the Smash Switch speculation discussion thread which would've been seen as being off-topic and I'm not able to post any message on the poster's profile either for some reason, so I quote it here:

I have zero interest in Metroid

Why did you have to put me on a situation like this??

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What are you talking about?

The Ratchet & Clank remake game was awesome.

That's not even me having an unpopular opinion, it got great reviews and the fandom loved it too.

It's not very comparable to Yooka-Laylee either.
Again, I don't know very much about the general opinion. I just say what I heard from a video who did some good point about how the reboot is "eh, it work but it could be better". If you wanna see the video, check it out here, it's pretty long tough.
In all case, YL is basically a better Mighty No.9, it doesn't have horrible glitch and doesn't look like crap. But it won't be the new Banjo for sure.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think the problem here is that people are looking to compare Yooka-Laylee to something at all.

Granted, that's Playtonic's own fault to a degree, but just take Yooka-Laylee as it's own game. It's a good game that has some flaws, don't get why people would compare it to Mighty No. 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom