• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

I usually don't fall madly in love with voice actors/voice casts, but the Overwatch voice cast is such a blessing.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Don't really have any expectations for E3, I'm usually just in it for the ride and for more information about games I'm already looking forward to.

If there's anything I'm hoping for, it's a new Rayman (preferably 3D) or PlayStation All-Stars 2 (come on if Knack can get a sequel why can't PlayStation All-Stars?).
>implying Knack isn't the greatest video game character and that Knack wasn't the hit of the century

Knack 2 was more anticipated than FFVII Remake, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Half-Life 3, combined.

---------------------

In less ****posting territories, we might be getting a third Sonic game at E3. Sonic Runners Adventure has reappeared on Gameloft's website, and they will be at E3.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Things that I am expecting to see at E3:
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Fire Emblem Warriors
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  • 3DS Kirby
New games:
  • Mario x Rabbids
  • Random 3rd Party
That's all.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Crash Bandicoot getting a come back out of N.Sane Trilogy would be so amazing. I miss the days when he was to Sony what Mario is to Nintendo or Sonic is to Sega.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Looking at the Crash 1 and 2 trophy lists, it looks like you can play as Coco. Was this confirmed before or is the new information?
Definitely new information. Perhaps it's the thing they've been hyping up for E3.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Man...
If USUM do add more Alolan forms (or megas but let's be real)
I wonder if we'll se morre unused type comboes taken.... Alolan forms took at least 2.
Normal/Ice
Normal/Bug
Normal/Poison
Normal/Ghost
Normal/Rock
Normal/Steel
Fire/Grass
Fire/Ice
Fire/Fairy
Electric/Ice
Electric/Fighting
Electric/Poison
Electric/Dark
Ice/Bug
Ice/Poison
Fighting/Ground
Fighting/Fairy
Bug/Psychic
Bug/Dark
Bug/Dragon
Poison/Psychic
Poison/Steel
Poison/Fairy
Ghost/Rock
Dark/Fairy
Rock/Dragon
Ground/Fairy

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man...
If USUM do add more Alolan forms (or megas but let's be real)
I wonder if we'll se morre unused type comboes taken.... Alolan forms took at least 2.
Normal/Ice
Normal/Bug
Normal/Poison
Normal/Ghost
Normal/Rock
Normal/Steel
Fire/Grass
Fire/Ice
Fire/Fairy
Electric/Ice
Electric/Fighting
Electric/Poison
Electric/Dark
Ice/Bug
Ice/Poison
Fighting/Ground
Fighting/Fairy
Bug/Psychic
Bug/Dark
Bug/Dragon
Poison/Psychic
Poison/Steel
Poison/Fairy
Ghost/Rock
Dark/Fairy
Rock/Dragon
Ground/Fairy
Alolan forms better not be Gen I exclusive again if we get more.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Coco wasn't playable in Crash 1 and 2 just 3 originally right?
Correct. Though Coco was limited to stages with Pura and the jet ski. You couldn't play as her on normal levels.

Furthermore, she wasn't even in Crash 1.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Alolan forms better not be Gen I exclusive again if we get more.
The rumored Alolan forms that didn't make it might have been pushed back to this game

If that's the case, they probably will be

Fighting type Nidoking, Fighting type Alakazam

Water Arcanine

etc

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Ooooh, you have no idea how bad I want this! I really hope for Crash and Spyro if it does happen, maybe Aloy from Horizon: Zero Dawn too
I was addicted to PlayStation All-Stars for a good six months. It has its fault but I had a ton of fun with it. Having the stages mix between different franchises was absolutely brilliant.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'd be down for a Playstation All-Stars 2 if it really retooled everything and had a great roster. I'd even be down with sharing Cloud with them in Smash, though I don't know Nintendo would feel about that.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
If Johto Alola forms becomes a thing in USUM, this is all I'd want...
:154:-Psychic/Fairy
:157:-Dark/Poison
:160:-Fighting/Dragon

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Actually, I don't really see Arcanine & Alakazam getting Alolan forms working when Abra & Growlithe families both are already catchable in Alola (both are found in Route 2 to boot)

D

Deleted member

Actually, I don't really see Arcanine & Alakazam getting Alolan forms working when Abra & Growlithe families both are already catchable in Alola (both are found in Route 2 to boot)
I think you missed the whole "alternate take on SM" thing from the Direct.
It's an alternate timeline, anything can change: Blue beat Red, Maxie and Archie had the inverse goals and Cyrus cured cancer.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just got back from watching Wonder Woman, and I don't think it's a spoiler to say that it's great. It had a lot of heart, solid comedy without going overboard, Gal Gadot did a fantastic job as Wonder Woman while Chris Pine made Steve Trevor interesting, and (of course) the action was incredible. (while it's in all of the trailers, the scene of Wonder Woman crossing No Man's Land is fantastic)

They didn't play up the ambiguity of World War One as much as I hoped, but more than I expected they would. I really hope that DC can keep their movies up to this quality going forward.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Just came back from watching the newest episode of Pokemon Sun and Moon.

It seems like the anime loves to emphasize Lillie and Mallow's bond. In fact, with this episode, I can imagine there might be some Mallow x Lillie shippers that are overjoyed thanks to moments like this:

I'm trying to remember when was the last time in the anime we had such a good sis-mance between two female characters.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Just came back from watching the newest episode of Pokemon Sun and Moon.

It seems like the anime loves to emphasize Lillie and Mallow's bond. In fact, with this episode, I can imagine there might be some Mallow x Lillie shippers that are overjoyed thanks to moments like this:

I'm trying to remember when was the last time in the anime we had such a good sis-mance between two female characters.
are we just gonna ignore Vulpixs derpy face?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
LOL Typical...

So I went back to playing Axiom Verge since I got stuck at a fairly difficult boss, and then BotW came out, so it just sat in my backlog for the past few months...

I took about two minutes to reacquaint myself with the controls and how to do things, then I go to take on the boss that gave me so much trouble and....

beat it first try....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Albertsons today had Pepsi Fire

I'm about to be able to try it!

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
LOL Typical...

So I went back to playing Axiom Verge since I got stuck at a fairly difficult boss, and then BotW came out, so it just sat in my backlog for the past few months...

I took about two minutes to reacquaint myself with the controls and how to do things, then I go to take on the boss that gave me so much trouble and....

beat it first try....

same thign happened to me with Sonic adventure 2 battle except instead of breath f the wild it was a game rental and instead of a short amount of time it was like 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom