• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Been thinking of purchasing an Indie game or two...

Not entirely sure which to grab, I have about 20 bucks on my Switch currently, so there isn't really a whole lot of options...

The ones I can afford that I've been thinking about...
-Blaster Master Zero
-Graceful Explosion Machine
-Kamiko

Then again I think I'll save it for something else later...we'll see if any other interesting Indie games will be announced at e3...
Personally, I'm waiting til after E3 before buying anything. Who knows, something you really want might get announced and/or released. Even if nothing does, it's not much of wait now anyway.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Kamiya doing Kamiya things, just in time for E3 week.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVGldKNA7Rs/
I will maintain that W102 will never happen until it does. New IPs that bomb that badly don't get second chances.

I do think Bayonetta 3 is a thing, though. Platinum is talking about it too much not to be. Wouldn't count on it showing up at E3, and I've no idea as to what the publishing/ownership situation might be, but it's out there.

So let me get this straight... in Britain, the Blue party is bad while the Red party is good? Am I hearing that correctly? Then again, I never really liked Theresa May that much in the first place especially based off what I've heard about her, so... :p
That kind of simplification is not a particularly fair way to look at politics.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Personally, I'm waiting til after E3 before buying anything. Who knows, something you really want might get announced and/or released. Even if nothing does, it's not much of wait now anyway.
Thing is, even day by day it seems more games are being announced...Axiom Verge was announced for the Switch just this morning...as well as several other indie games that were announced recently...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
In most countries in the world, the conservative/centre-right party is typically associated with blue, while the labour/social democratic/centre-left party is associated with red.

It's just America that gets it wrong, as usual. :p
Even though I'm living in the states now I'm going to do my utmost to go as long as possible without learning stupid ass fahrenheit. :p

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Honestly, I'm only looking at it that way due to how it is in America where it seems like the Blue party is the good party while the Red party is the bad one; in other countries according to @Moydow, it's the opposite. Maybe I'm just not familiar with how some political parties work in other countries, but it's just my opinion.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Honestly, I'm only looking at it that way due to how it is in America where it seems like the Blue party is the good party while the Red party is the bad one; in other countries according to @Moydow, it's the opposite. Maybe I'm just not familiar with how some political parties work in other countries, but it's just my opinion.
She means labeling the conservative parties bad and the liberal ones good.

There's more gray vs gray morality then you're letting on.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

That is an extremely tribalistic view of the world

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You don't say.

Seriously though I've never seen anyone call her anything other than Kurri.
I know for a fact that Gwen and Aussie do. I call her Kinky Kurri too from time to time. And you can't just tag Kurri by saying Kurri. You have to spell out her full username, Kinky Kurri ★. So that means if you tag her, you have to address her as such, see?

Much like how if people say asshole or ********, I don't come running. You have to tag me, Aurane, before calling me those things. I'm just saying, cause people here have done that before. I want to be a part of the "**** on Aurane" party too. But that's something else altogether.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
She means labeling the conservative parties bad and the liberal ones good.

There's more gray vs gray morality then you're letting on.
That is an extremely tribalistic view of the world
Welp.... this is probably why I very rarely contribute to politics on here. I guess I really don't know that much about this stuff after all.

Then again, you aren't wrong Swamp; perhaps I've just been used to that these past few years or so? As for the "tribalistic" views I seem to have in your eyes, Psycho, it's just my personal opinion. But as I said, I'm not very familiar with political parties and just what they do in general outside of what I've seen here in America...

I'm not mad at you guys, by the way; I'm just more-so disappointed in myself.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

The colours don't matter, a party being "good" or "bad" is a fairly juvenile outlook on something fairly nuanced. The only truly "bad" parties are those so entrenched in extremism, either to the right or left, that they unjustly infringe upon the well-being of their citizens or those of other nations. Apart from that, both parties tend to do what they believe is for the best (excluding the unfortunate corruption that comes from all sides) for the country. You could argue that stances held within a party regarding certain issues or branches of legislation are "good" or "bad", but parties? It's not that black and white.

For all those that will label one party good and one bad, there is someone out there who feels the opposite.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait, do we have legitimate reason to believe that's a leak and not just a /vp/oreon screwing around like usual?

If so...interesting stuff.

New Alolan forms and UBs feels highly likely even if this isn't an actual leak, honestly. More Z Moves are basically already confirmed since the trailer teased new signature ones for Togedemaru, Mimikyu, and Midday Lycanroc.

But the lines about Lusamine and Hau fit right into something I've been wondering: if these really do happen in an alternate universe, could we be seeing a For Want of a Nail plot, where a couple minor changes in the past have created a very different present? Like, what if in this universe, Lusamine wasn't infected by Nihilego neurotoxin, and Lillie is a well-adjusted and competent trainer (with a Vulpix as her signature 'mon) who fills the role of the friendly rival that Hau did before? Or what if Guzma's abusive father was even worse here, causing him to utterly snap and become cruel and monstrous instead of sympathetic and redeemable?

What if the reason they've been so vague on plot details is because it's nothing like anything we've seen in past games: one that starts out similar to the Sun and Moon we know, but then goes off the rails due to this timeline's different circumstances?
The fact that the guy states the names, says sarcastically( seemingly) don't take this as a leak) and acts like he knows all about it, is pretty suspicious.

Especially when 4chan had a thread to guess the names with hundreds of replies, not one guessed Ultra. I think it's pretty likely this guy was a leaker but being sly about it like we saw with Sun and moon leakers.

This would also be hype because of a PWT like place and Giovanni's return.

As for your spoiler, that would be amazing. if it's true I think it could make this one of the better games in the series for such unique dynamics,
Someone want to copy/paste the leak in a spoiler tag? Mobile is being wonky.
Sure ;
>New pokes, new alola forms, new UBs
>more baddies from old versions return, especially RR because Giovanni is dad af
>Lusamine takes a chill pill
>A better battle facility like PWT or battle factory because thats how you make it a 10 for core gamers
>more Z-moves and new forms for Necrozma because clearly its that dude's
>Cut that camera BS (pretty sure they won't ;()
>to be released on 3DS because stupid GF cannot handle ns not in 3 years
>Hau to have better clothing and pull a Blue if you know what I mean
>aaaaaaaaaaaaand this totally isnt any sort of leaks and don't screen cap let's wait for the game to be announced ;(

Do note he also has the name tag in the tile as the third version USUM and he directly called the games Ultra Sun and moon.

I can't meet someone if they aren't real.
Someone else that watches IZombie, nice!

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Welp.... this is probably why I very rarely contribute to politics on here. I guess I really don't know that much about this stuff after all.

Then again, you aren't wrong Swamp; perhaps I've just been used to that these past few years or so? As for the "tribalistic" views I seem to have in your eyes, Psycho, it's just my personal opinion. But as I said, I'm not very familiar with political parties and just what they do in general outside of what I've seen here in America...

I'm not mad at you guys, by the way; I'm just more-so disappointed in myself.
You don't have to be disappointed in yourself or mad at others.

Just view it as a learning experience. :D

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Even though I'm living in the states now I'm going to do my utmost to go as long as possible without learning stupid *** fahrenheit. :p
People in the US don't know fahrenheit other than 30 is freezing and google is for figuring out what boiling is

And that 70 is usually comfortable and anything over 100 is usually unbearable heat

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
People in the US don't know fahrenheit other than 30 is freezing and google is for figuring out what boiling is

And that 70 is usually comfortable and anything over 100 is usually unbearable heat
Wow even I knew all of that. I also know that -40 is where both fahrenheit and celsius meet, because, as a Canadian, I've had the fortune of being in such temperatures.

You stars and stripes dummies should just use celsius already.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Finished Volume 3 of RWBY.

This was easily the strongest season so far. The action is beautiful, we get to see some more characters shine, and the finale left me on the edge of seat. Even some characters I didn't really like all that much grew on me (such as Weiss, though she is still my least favorite of the main four). The humor has improved as well, nothing laugh out loud, but I consistently chuckled throughout the light-hearted moments. The emotional moments (especially near the end) are also done really well.

While I wouldn't say I'm a hardcore fan now, RWBY is definitely a show I want to keep up with.

I look forward to what Volume 4 has to offer, even though I have heard some mixed things about.

Pyrrha's death really ****ing hurt, I really liked her character. I was aware of Yang losing her arm before watching the show, but the impact of it still hit hard.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You stars and stripes dummies should just use celsius already.
Celsius starts with C.

Fahrenheit starts with F.

Communism starts with C.

Freedom starts with F.

Celsius = Communism
Fahrenheit = Freedom

No way we should use Celsius. It's simple math N3ON.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Celsius starts with C.

Communism starts with C.

Freedom starts with F.

Celsius = Communism
Fahrenheit = Freedom

I got a laugh of that

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
This might've already been said but whatever

25 mins for the spotlight? Like when I thought it was 30 I was still fine with that... but now it's like 25? C'mon Ninty, this is E3... and last year you barely had anything...

Throw us a bone here. Well, a bigger bone. Plz. :3

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
You don't have to be disappointed in yourself or mad at others.

Just view it as a learning experience. :D
Perhaps that would be for the best... even though I'm still hesitant on talking about politics that much though and I'd favor keeping it to a minimal or just not talk about it at all. I don't want to end up making anyone or even myself mad, after all.

This might've already been said but whatever

25 mins for the spotlight? Like when I thought it was 30 I was still fine with that... but now it's like 25? C'mon Ninty, this is E3... and last year you barely had anything...

Throw us a bone here. Well, a bigger bone. Plz. :3
Yeah.... I'm a little bit more worried now. Please show Smash, Nintendo; even a 30 second teaser would be enough to satisfy me and cause me to run around in tears. Manly tears, maybe? I'd say no; probably just regular tears. :p

Still, it makes so much sense for them to do that; give us something to look forward to in the near future. Then you can get ARMS out there without having to worry about sales being jeopardized. I may as well add on that If Smash were shown anywhere else outside of E3, it just wouldn't feel right.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Been watching a Zero Mission livestream and now I really want to play Zero Mission again...
But not now cuz it's too late and I have to work in the morn...

you young folks, don't grow up...it's not as cool as it sounds when you're young...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Celsius starts with C.

Communism starts with C.

Freedom starts with F.

Celsius = Communism
Fahrenheit = Freedom

Solid arithmetic that cannot be argued against. First it's Celsius and then next you're eating borsht and galvanizing the proletariat.

Perhaps that would be for the best... even though I'm still hesitant on talking about Politics that much though and I'd favor keeping it to a minimal or just not talk about it at all. I don't want to end up making anyone or even myself mad, after all.
Yeh, politics is generally too touchy a subject to dwell on. Instead let's discuss religion.

Yeah.... I'm a little bit more worried now. Please show Smash, Nintendo; even a 30 second teaser would be enough to satisfy me and cause me to run around in tears. Manly tears, maybe? :p
Mmm, I've stopped thinking they're gonna show Smash. I mean they might... it just seems to me like the odds are getting ever lower. And I don't want to get my hopes up at this point.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
I will maintain that W102 will never happen until it does. New IPs that bomb that badly don't get second chances.

I do think Bayonetta 3 is a thing, though. Platinum is talking about it too much not to be. Wouldn't count on it showing up at E3, and I've no idea as to what the publishing/ownership situation might be, but it's out there.

"new ips that bomb that badly dont get second chances" bubsy litteraly came back from the dead for no good reason i think the sequle to game of the year of its year can get a second chance(especially because its a nintendo ip)

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I know for a fact that Gwen and Aussie do. I call her Kinky Kurri too from time to time. And you can't just tag Kurri by saying Kurri. You have to spell out her full username, Kinky Kurri ★. So that means if you tag her, you have to address her as such, see?
Wait, you do? I don't recall you ever doing that.

Much like how if people say ******* or ********, I don't come running. You have to tag me, Aurane, before calling me those things. I'm just saying, cause people here have done that before. I want to be a part of the "**** on Aurane" party too. But that's something else altogether.
This makes me feel sad. Are things okay? You wanna talk about it?

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Yeh, politics is generally too touchy a subject to dwell on. Instead let's discuss religion.

Mmm, I've stopped thinking they're gonna show Smash. I mean they might... it just seems to me like the odds are getting ever lower. And I don't want to get my hopes up at this point.
I'm not much of one to discuss religion either; I of course respect it and those who wish to discuss it, but I do not believe I would have much to add on...

Honestly, I'm still holding out hope that they will. I know the Treehouse probably won't mention the game exists, so if the Spotlight doesn't ultimately show off the game, then I guess all I can say is hope for next year.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
All I know is that as someone born into a protestant family I don't trust catholics or especially their pope.

Edit: My joke on starting a religious "Discussion"

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
"new ips that bomb that badly dont get second chances" bubsy litteraly came back from the dead for no good reason i think the sequle to game of the year of its year can get a second chance(especially because its a nintendo ip)
Dude Bubsy had a bunch of games in the 90s, it must've done well enough for itself back then, at least for a while.

Also W101 was, objectively, not GOTY. Maybe it was GOTY to you, and that's fine, but it's also a rarely held sentiment, since barely anyone bought the game. W101 bombed horribly. I'm not being hyperbolic when I call it a bomb as people like to do when a game underperforms. W101 bombed. It doesn't make fiscal sense to make another, Nintendo obviously took a loss on the first, and above all they are a business.

I'm not much of one to discuss religion either; I of course respect it and those who wish to discuss it, but I do not believe I would have much to add on...

Honestly, I'm still holding out hope that they will. I know the Treehouse probably won't mention the game exists, so if the Spotlight doesn't ultimately show off the game, then I guess all I can say is hope for next year.
That's fine, I was joking. I find discussing theology interesting, but I don't imagine this to be the proper venue for it.

And yeah, they might. I'm not counting it out. But I'm not expecting it. However if they don't, that doesn't preclude them from revealing it at a Direct later this year, probably when Pokken and ARMS are out of the way.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Much like how if people say ******* or ********, I don't come running. You have to tag me, Aurane, before calling me those things. I'm just saying, cause people here have done that before. I want to be a part of the "**** on Aurane" party too. But that's something else altogether.
You want to have you party join the pile on pumkaboo party? We have plenty in common to be best friends, wait, I think we have been friends

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That's fine, I was joking. I find discussing theology interesting, but I don't imagine this to be the proper venue for it.

And yeah, they might. I'm not counting it out. But I'm not expecting it. However if they don't, that doesn't preclude them from revealing it at a Direct later this year, probably when Pokken and ARMS are out of the way.
That sudden feeling when you fail to detect one of N3ON's jokes... then again, I actually did want to express my views on the subject anyway, so it's ok. :o

Going to be honest; the only reason why I still use my Wii U is due to Smash; once that moves to the Switch, then I plan on departing from the console. Either way, this is one of the main reasons why I am wanting Smash to get ported to the Switch.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I would just like to say to Bubsy's developers.

I was only kidding back when the him as the third character in Sonic Forces meme was in full force that he should be revealed at E3.

You can take it back now, guys. Jokes over.

Very funny. Haha. Hahaha. Hahaa.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want that Bubsy game so badly

Ironically

Edit: Why does the graphics look like utter trash? LOL

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
omg just change ur avi why does everyone need to change their name all the time

i only know like three ppl on this site nowadays cuz the rest of you inconsistent ******* keep changing your damn names

pick a lane and stay in it holy ****

xP

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I have a quick question. What colors can help me relax and sleep? my Aroumathropy difuser has color changing lights and Im trying to find ways to get a full night sleep back
Honestly (I apologize if this is not much help), I'd recommend shutting off all the lights in your room which includes the color changing lights. I'm not really sure if specific colors are proven to be beneficial for getting a full night's sleep; as is, keeping a general light on in the same area can keep you from falling asleep depending on the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom