• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
A preview of tonight's Dragon Ball Super was shown.

DIS

GON

TO

BE

GUD
As someone who hasnt really liked super so far(First two arcs being rehashed, Universe 6 arc being ok at best,and the trunks arc being a mess,though i love goku black and zamasu.) Im really loving this arc.The fights so far as been beautiful, the interactions have been top notched,and the looking into other universes have been great.I really love universe 6 alot,like the entire universe interests me and the sayians as well.Cabba,kale,and califua are just perfect and i like there banter.Yesterday's episode was great throughout and im down for LSSJ Kale

D

Deleted member

The only amiibo I currently own are Wolf Link and Light Blue Yarn Yoshi, and those came bundled with Twilight Princess HD and Yoshi's Woolly World, respectively.

And before I forget, happy birthday @Akxareth.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*reads thread title*

Well I uh. . .it's not WRONG.

I'm trying to think whether or not I remember the situation that lead to this. I feel like I. . .kinda remember it? After the Testpunch somehow ended up with people getting upset that the US had "extra" timeslots when those times were simply during the next day in Europe I can see how an E3 countdown could only end badly either way, though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
*reads thread title*

Well I uh. . .it's not WRONG.

I'm trying to think whether or not I remember the situation that lead to this. I feel like I. . .kinda remember it? After the Testpunch somehow ended up with people getting upset that the US had "extra" timeslots when those times were simply during the next day in Europe I can see how an E3 countdown could only end badly either way, though.
Countdown to the Switch presentation,

Some people (whom I won't name) didn't seem to grasp that I updated it at midnight EST, or that "1 day 10 hours" didn't mean "1 day" yet.

Yes I'm still salty.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This last poll was barren, and I mean barren. But at least Anita and Q-Bee got some support, with the latter being the winner. I can admit she would be unique with her bee abilities. I'm baffled as to why no one would see potential in Pyron.

Next will be a poll about the one game Capcom loves to troll with unfair levels and a fake ending. None other than Ghost n' Goblins and its wacky cast of demons and underwear knights. Your choices are Arthur, Firebrand (@Arcanir), Prin Prin, and Astaroth.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Sigh, time to drag myself to the beach when it's obviously not good enough.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
And that's the end of Arms until it's release in the next couple weeks...

Seems like it'll definitely be my next purchase for the Switch...Looking forward to seeing the new content that will be added over time as well...New fighters, stages and modes...all for free!

It feels as though Min Min has solidified herself as my main as I seem to have the most success with her...Her kicks make moving around slightly safer as it avoids getting hit at times and her Dragon Arm is just straight power, also helps that she's decently quick, not as much as Ribbon Girl and Ninjara but a balance of speed and strength is always a good combination...although it seems everyone else thought the same cuz in the lobby at one point there was only two people who weren't using Min Min...

"Uh...I think I'll switch to Ribbon Girl for a bit"

*everyone also changed to Ribbon Girl*

dammit...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I remember when Ribbon Girl was the hotness. Followed by Min Min. And then there was Twintelle.

You flaky ********. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I remember when Ribbon Girl was the hotness. Followed by Min Min. And then there was Twintelle.

I'm still loyal to Ribbon Girl.

Those multi jumps are the best gimmick in the game.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

It's almost like that's the order they were revealed...:p

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
With E3 being this close, I'm surprised we aren't seeing the usual load of fake Smash "leaks."

Someone needs to try to break my heart with Rayman again.

Variety is the spice of life.
I'm still loyal to Ribbon Girl.

Those multi jumps are the best gimmick in the game.
This though, I enjoyed playing as RG the most, who needs to block or dodge when you can just jump over the punches.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
should do countdown to e3 just to spite peole who dont understand timezones :p

I did a thing abd it's on spurce gaming!

http://sourcegaming.info/2017/06/04/ds-tiz/
I started this like a year and a half ago. . .this is why i dont make movesets often. Enjoy
Zebei does a 'Dream Smasher' article...on spurce gaming

That's not for Viridi...

I am disappoint...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I tried Mechanica today, and she was pretty enjoyable too. The Hammer arm is pretty strong, and so is the 3-mini Rocket arm (different from Ninjara's where the rockets are launched behind each other).

I still think Ninjara has been solidified as my main at this point. It's pretty funny jumping in the air and vanishing like a ninja.

It's a shame, really, because Tatiana is probably the best female Cav from the games I played
I think you confused Tatiana with Mathilda there, unless you gave the Villager's Fork to Tatiana so that she can ride horses like her lover.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
And the ARMS Global Testpunch has ran its final run.

Really enjoyed it and super fun. Looking forward to the full game (and it has been fully paid off for months).

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This last poll was barren, and I mean barren. But at least Anita and Q-Bee got some support, with the latter being the winner. I can admit she would be unique with her bee abilities. I'm baffled as to why no one would see potential in Pyron.

Next will be a poll about the one game Capcom loves to troll with unfair levels and a fake ending. None other than Ghost n' Goblins and its wacky cast of demons and underwear knights. Your choices are Arthur, Firebrand (@Arcanir), Prin Prin, and Astaroth.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Sigh, time to drag myself to the beach when it's obviously not good enough.
I like how Firebrand is utterly destroying Arthur right now.

It's like an accurate representation of the series. :troll:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Spoilery Echoes stuff:
I finished the Thabes Labyrinth! :D

My team was Alm(Falchion), Celica(Beloved Zofia), Saber(Brave Sword), Python(Parthia), Leon(Killer Bow), Catria(Gradivus), Clair(Gradivus), Delthea(Speed Ring), Tatiana(Angel Ring), and Cleric!Faye(Angel Ring)

Saber was the MVP for most of the dungeon, he had ~36 speed and made an amazing dodgetank.

The fight witht he Construct was not as hard as I thought it might be. Mainly my strategy was "chip with Python until the Construct's health gets low." Since Trance Shot's range is enough to attack while still out of range. Python did 22 damage a turn while everyone else focused on killing the enemies that spawned. Once his health got pretty low I sent in Clair, followed by Alm, and then Catria delivered the final blow.

Dunno if I'll get any of the DLC. Maybe the Deliverance maps, if anything.

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I mean, that's the point, isn't it?

So much for staying loyal when something new comes along. Your waifus deserve better. :p

I believe they call that porigami.
I mean that's why you wait before you choose your waifu...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I like how Firebrand is utterly destroying Arthur right now.

It's like an accurate representation of the series. :troll:
Or Firebrand's games just happen to be superior than Arthur's generic needlessly hard adventures.

Fact.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, do you guys remember of this fangame called "Mother 4"? If you do remember, then I just looked some info about it to see how the games was going.

And I can surely say that the, no matter how good the game is, the project will be remembered more as a joke than anything else.

Lack of update, constant delay, and now they are rebranding the game because they fear that Nintendo will C&D the game. which mean that they to remove or change everything that suggest that it's a sequel to Mother. (So no Mr.Saturn for exemple and you can expect the title to be change to "Father" or some **** like that)

This rebranding causing even more delay. The fanbase is now divised between three camps:

1)Those who are cool with it and are still waiting patiently for the game to come out.

2)Those who are done with the dev and say that the project is a big failure since fan wanted the game to be a sequel to Mother 3 and not "a game that kinda look like Mother but not too much", which created quite the backslash.

And finally, the best of the bunch:

3)Those who now ****post like nobody and are just picking fun at every error the dev did and matter more about the ****post they make than the actual game.

Seriously, check the Mother 4 Reddit here, if you love ****posting, you are going to like this place.

Now, personally, I feel like sad for the dev, but at the same time, they should have see it coming before it was too late. Now, the project losed alot of the hype it had and like I said before, even when it will come out for free, not alot of person are going to play it without think of the infamous developpement behind it. Which remind me how the Project M Team wasn't taking seriously the problem of being a fangame until it was too late. Which forced them to stop the developpement of the mod and every update it could have gotten . (Tough, I won't compare anything else since those games had different problem. Plus, Project M is atleast a game that was released in a good enough state that the competitive fanbase still play to this day. Still, RIP Knuckles & Knuckles)

So, after all of this rambling that I am sure only three person in this thread will read until the end and only one will give a ****. What do you think about the state of "Mother 4-But-Not-Really-Mother 4"?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just realized that the Mother 4 Reddit is actually locked for now. (By that, I mean you can't post thread anymore)

Wow, I didn't know you could make a fanbase even more upset than that. (I mean, this is like the big place where alot of fan go, so locking thread is basically a death sentence for the most part)

Bravo Mother 4, just bravo.:denzel:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just realized that the Mother 4 Reddit is actually locked for now. (By that, I mean you can't post thread anymore)

Wow, I didn't know you could make a fanbase even more upset than that. (I mean, this is like the big place where alot of fan go, so locking thread is basically a death sentence for the most part)

Bravo Mother 4, just bravo.:denzel:
welp, Rip Mother 4

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
welp, Rip Mother 4
Watch as the dev post out a video on their channel that said:

"Hey, Mother 4 was just a prank, all of this stuff we show you in past years? Yeah, all of this was part of the prank, hah, get prank'd"
-Mother 4 Dev 2017

And in the background of the video, you see Filthy Frank doing stuff while saying "you just got prank'd bro" and other stuff like that, just to twist the knife further.

I would honestly not be mad if it would actually happen. Due to how many time the lines will be cross, I will just clap after watching the video, no really, I am not kidding.:yeahboi:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom