• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My fave theme is Mechanica's:
Why is everything Nintendo does Mechanica related makes me love her character even more?
I am not fond with Mechanica 's theme, it's okay, but not really my cup of tea.

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
All this Hunger Games talk reminds me of that Pokémon HG I did a while back. Good times. And I still can't believe Magikarp of all things actually won that one.
... Now I kinda want to do another Pokémon only one.

:129:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
GAWDAMMIT!!!

Booted me out at 96 coins...needed at least two more matches with one being a win to get the 100...

In team matches people should really stop hitting me when I grab the opponent...especially against a ****ing level 5 Hedlock...
Also fought a Helix who decided to hang back during the dying seconds when I was in the lead...I mean I'll take the win but...what?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
GAWDAMMIT!!!

Booted me out at 96 coins...needed at least two more matches with one being a win to get the 100...

In team matches people should really stop hitting me when I grab the opponent...especially against a ****ing level 5 Hedlock...
Also fought a Helix who decided to hang back during the dying seconds when I was in the lead...I mean I'll take the win but...what?
well when you are in the way of their punches, you are bound to get hit.

And most Helixs I fought ***** out and scam the timer out

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
well when you are in the way of their punches, you are bound to get hit.

And most Helixs I fought ***** out and scam the timer out
Except I wasn't in the way of their punches cuz I was way across the stage in a corner when I grabbed my opponent and my teammates just kept throwing punches...

I can say the same about a lot of Ninjaras and Ribbon Girls as well, but I was just puzzled why he decided to run out the timer when he was losing...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Except I wasn't in the way of their punches cuz I was way across the stage in a corner when I grabbed my opponent and my teammates just kept throwing punches...

I can say the same about a lot of Ninjaras and Ribbon Girls as well, but I was just puzzled why he decided to run out the timer when he was losing...
they were trying tonpunch Hedloc in the air. I did it once, idk they connected but I know my fists went up in the air in his direction. I know I hit a good amount of people that way and vice versa

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Lilith had won the last poll. So despite being a potential clone, she was still proven as a pretty popular character. Jedah however was outclasses, likely because of complications with his gory attacks (which we would have to see how its handled in Marvel). Bishamon and Marionette were plain unpopular however.

Next up will be the last Darkstalkers poll before we move on to Ghost n' Goblins. This group also contains a main villain who's even stronger than Jedah himself. Your choices are Pyron, Anita, Huitzel, and Q-Bee.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Well, I'm official 23 today.

Friend got me USF2 lol
Happy Birthday from Frosty the Snowman

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
MFW someone couldn't figure out how to use the recover spell in Echoes because they didn't know White Magic = Healing

???

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just remembered...

Gordon Ramsay will give the starting command on today's Nascar race:

"Drivers, start your engines, YOU ****ING DONKEYS"

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Happy Birthday Chrono. Chrono. !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been thinking of starting some discussion topics regarding certain characters from FE: Echoes. Here's the first one I want to ask everyone here:

What is your opinion on Clive as a character? Do you like him or not?

I think we can all agree he is a very lackluster unit, but I've seen some division regarding people's opinions on him as a character. A lot of people call him extremely bland and boring, while others like him because he acts very human in his game.

D

Deleted member

Happy Birthday Chrono. Chrono. !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been thinking of starting some discussion topics regarding certain characters from FE: Echoes. Here's the first one I want to ask everyone here:

What is your opinion on Clive as a character? Do you like him or not?

I think we can all agree he is a very lackluster unit, but I've seen some division regarding people's opinions on him as a character. A lot of people call him extremely bland and boring, while others like him because he acts very human in his game.
I don't like him but I don't hate him either.
He just doesn't express any sort of emotion, he acts completely natural while Mathilda is being held prisoner and just goes "oh, i expected that already" when Fernand busts in anger and leaves.
Then he starts being a **** by doubting Alm just because of what Fernand tells him and goes completely "kill this ***** already alm" in the Sluice Gate.
Then on Act 4 he's suddenly very defensive of Alm and I feel they could have made that more smoothly.

His poor usage as an unit doesn't help either and I'd have liked another unit to get more screentime, like Mathilda herself.
MFW someone couldn't figure out how to use the recover spell in Echoes because they didn't know White Magic = Healing

???
"What do you mean the WHITE book icon means WHITE magic????"
And they could have tried the command out to see if it works??? Like, literally what?? Do you have a link?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
"What do you mean the WHITE book icon means WHITE magic????"
And they could have tried the command out to see if it works??? Like, literally what?? Do you have a link?

I'd rather not link it, the person in question has already been corrected and I don't want to contribute to any potential dog-piling.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
His poor usage as an unit doesn't help either and I'd have liked another unit to get more screentime, like Mathilda herself.
Did you check out the Rise of the Deliverance DLC? Mathilda gets much more screen time there.

Completing the 1st and 3rd Deliverance DLC maps unlock two Memory Prisms featuring her: one with Clive in their earlier years, the other featuring a conversation between her and Fernand. She also gets story dialogue in the 3rd and 4th Deliverance maps. Beating the 3rd map also unlocks support conversations between her and Clair.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So I downloaded the Disgaea demo cuz wynaut?

yea this is way too anime for my tastes...lol

D

Deleted member

Did you check out the Rise of the Deliverance DLC? Mathilda gets much more screen time there.

Completing the 1st and 3rd Deliverance DLC maps unlock two Memory Prisms featuring her: one with Clive in their earlier years, the other featuring a conversation between her and Fernand. She also gets story dialogue in the 3rd and 4th Deliverance maps. Beating the 3rd map also unlocks support conversations between her and Clair.
I don't plan on buying any of it but I'll likely watch gameplay videos of it when I finish Echoes myself.
It really sucks that her only support ingame is eith Clive and it's just them flirting at each other. Zeke and Tatiana's supports focus on their relationship but actually develops it and foreshadows some stuff.
It's a shame, really, because Tatiana is probably the best female Cav from the games I played

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
then your probably best deleting the demo because the game gets more outlandish and anime like
I'll still mess around with it for a bit cuz I want to experience more of the gameplay before just righting it off completely but I really don't see myself getting the game...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Found a store yesterday that had every Smash amiibo for sale. Every single one. I just about had a stroke when I saw them all there, and I'm still processing it. It was glorious, and if you told me it was a dream, I might just believe you~~~~

Didn't buy any though. Where would you even start with something like that? :x

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Found a store yesterday that had every Smash amiibo for sale. Every single one. I just about had a stroke when I saw them all there, and I'm still processing it. It was glorious, and if you told me it was a dream, I might just believe you~~~~

Meanwhile Mega Man has gone missing from this country since 1696

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Am I like the only one who doesn't see appeal in Amiibo's? Like those things are expensive and hardly worth the money IMO.

Also before I forget Happy Birthday Chrono. Chrono.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Am I like the only one who doesn't see appeal in Amiibo's? Like those things are expensive and hardly worth the money IMO.

I've literally never bought an amiibo for myself for full price. The only amiibos I've ever bought for myself were used, $4 each. And they were good ones too, Shulk and Captain Falcon and Olimar and the like. The rest have been gifts here and there. The only amiibo I intend to buy is FF7 Cloud.

But I'll tell you. When you're faced with a wall of every Smash amiibo... it's quite the sight. It really makes the volume of the roster tangible.

Meanwhile Mega Man has gone missing from this country since 1696
Huh. Mega Man is a fairly common one here. I see him at most game stores.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

They're actually not that much different in pricing compared to other official figurines of a similar size and quality...World of Nintendo figures you can find on sale for similar prices, at least I have at Wal-Mart...

I think it moreso depends on you and what you use them for or what/how many figures you'd want to get...It might get a bit expensive if you're collecting as many as possible but if you'd want to pick up a handful it's not that bad...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tekken 7 is great so far. Gotta get used to Jin having new moves though. His old back LP -> LK is now back LP -> LK+RK, since another move took up that spot. He's got a neutral LK+RK now too. Pretty good for ending combos though.

And the Tekken 4 hoodie is still the best.

Heihachi was the real hero the whole time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom