• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Both Lord Raptor and Hsein-Ko were close, but the latter was the winner in the end. It was cute how fans of both were joking about how cute they were together and that it's a canon ship. No one vote for Anakaris at all while Talbain got only one. Werewolf boy should have been popular.

Next up are more Darkstalkers characters. Few of these are fairly popular with some rather unpopular (especially a certain bishounen fisherman). Your choices are Sasquatch, Rikuo, Victor, and Baby Bonnie Hood.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

It's hunting season for Little Red.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I wonder if Smash Flash will add in the future a second Fire Emblem Character.
I'm hoping for Ike or Robin at least. Hell, even Lucina, since she'd be really easy to make.

A newcomer would be great too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Holy crud, I think I just figured out a plot point about Headlok.

I fought him two different times now and he had two different sets of legs. . .once Twintelles and the other time Kid Cobra's.

This thing LITERALLY locks onto the heads of ARMS fighters.

That's also why it has six arms in battle and walks but only has four and flies in it's victory screen.
I fought a level 5 one attached to Master Mummy.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Why hello mister glowy dragon, don't usually see you 'round these parts.

WVW69kXpFqkXgpw558.jpg

Also I got my first blank level up.

WVW69kXpPRMVfTlItU.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I had a black bean and rice veggie burger that my sister made with cheese pickles and thousand island dressing
Definitely not the only. One of the more vocal, at best.
thanks. Actually seeing that people care about me is good. I just assume no one says anything, so they dont care

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So apparently some people dropped a Nintendo switch from 1000 feet and it survived. Working perfectly

But one of the joycon controllers broke

Way to go Nintendo, fail at making controllers that can't survive 1000 foot drop

Troykv

Smash Master
I'm hoping for Ike or Robin at least. Hell, even Lucina, since she'd be really easy to make.

A newcomer would be great too.
I'm waiting for any choice, I don't care... It just feels weird to see Marth alone.

D

Deleted member

So apparently some people dropped a Nintendo switch from 1000 feet and it survived. Working perfectly

But one of the joycon controllers broke

Way to go Nintendo, fail at making controllers that can't survive 1000 foot drop
Think about it like this, that is one sturdy console.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
thanks. Actually seeing that people care about me is good. I just assume no one says anything, so they dont care
If I ever contribute to that perception, I apologize.

I'm pretty bad with saying things in general. I don't words.

But that's what the bunny butts are for.

Think about it like this, that is one sturdy console.
Pretty sure he's being facetious.

Related note: Shame on you, Nintendo, for not dropping off two free new pairs of joycons on my doorstep.

I got a game night crew to outrace.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm waiting for any choice, I don't care... It just feels weird to see Marth alone.
Definitely. Especially since Marth's never been alone in an official Smash game. :p

Usually when I have a random story I have some sort of inro to start things. Today i've got nothing.

I had a bug in my eye. It was gross, it itched, and that's all I got for today.

D

Deleted member

If Marth were alone in an official Smash game, I wonder what the general reaction would be...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found out that Hedlok has his own crowd of fans in ARMS. Though they wear the gear of the character Hedlock is possessing.

Hedlok is also making me more curious on the details of the champion fighter seen in the Direct.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Usually when I have a random story I have some sort of inro to start things. Today i've got nothing.

I had a bug in my eye. It was gross, it itched, and that's all I got for today.
I woke up, mom made eggs, I'm eating them and playing Skyrim.

Great tales of adventure here too.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>tfw Rosalina is still a stage prop in SSF2
>tfw they didn't keep the old moveset for Mega Man that provided an interesting take on the character

b_59pusuqaeaykj_1__by_peachyestela-d8lkgzz.jpg

Random Topic

Are there any online games you wish you had spent more time with before either you lost the ability to play or the community died off?

Games you thought had super coll online, but ow you can never go back to?

Personally:
Assasin's Creed Brotherhood: I thougth this game's multiplayer was so inteesting, and the closest thing i've ever been able to get to was prop hunt. So much cool stuff in the game, and it's one of my favorite online games, but I barely played it since I wanted to go play revelations, which I bought before I even beat brotherhood. . .i never came back.

Halo 3/Reach: I actually played a **** ton of this, especially Reach (Invasion mode) but damn I would love to go back because Reach was the pinnacle of online shooting for me.

Splatoon: This one is cheating since the game is still active, but I wish I was around for the splatfests. Those sounded exciting.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ike has to be second. Then they can add whomever they want after.
I'd argue Ike doesn't have to be second. I could easily see Robin being shown before him due to him being more visually and mechanically distinct. Magic, yo. I definitely think both will eventually get in though. Ike has insane popularity, Robin has magic.
If Marth were alone in an official Smash game, I wonder what the general reaction would be...
Immense sadness from me, at least. Fire Emblem has fifteen (going on sixteen) mainline titles, as well as two (going on three) spin offs, in addition to an incredibly diverse array of characters to pull from. To have the series be absolutely gutted while in the midst of its popularity renaissance would be appalling.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Are there any online games you wish you had spent more time with before either you lost the ability to play or the community died off?
Splatoon, UMvC3 and Pokken.

I'd love to get back into Pokken.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Random Topic

Personally:
Assasin's Creed Brotherhood: I thougth this game's multiplayer was so inteesting, and the closest thing i've ever been able to get to was prop hunt. So much cool stuff in the game, and it's one of my favorite online games, but I barely played it since I wanted to go play revelations, which I bought before I even beat brotherhood. . .i never came back.

Halo 3/Reach: I actually played a **** ton of this, especially Reach (Invasion mode) but damn I would love to go back because Reach was the pinnacle of online shooting for me.

Splatoon: This one is cheating since the game is still active, but I wish I was around for the splatfests. Those sounded exciting.
Last I checked Reach still has people playing. Xbox One's backwards compatibility really helps extend the life of games. Hell Black Ops (I think 2) was one of the best selling games when it became available for Xbox One.

Can't say much for 3 though, biggest issue that game faces is Master Chief Collection being hot garbage when it comes to multiplayer (campaign is perfectly fine though).

Halo definitely would be one of those games I wish I still had the ability to play online. I didn't play much of it, but my short time with Halo 5's multiplayer was fantastic, even if I was stuck with a controller. I wish I could still play all the Halo games on PC; Halo 5 Forge is there, but without matchmaking (and how unoptimized it is) it's just not the same.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Random Topic

Personally:

Halo 2. Never got to play it online outside of the MCC

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Random Topic

Personally:

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Pandemic)
They killed the servers off and I'm not jumping through all the hoops to deal with that.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
We just got another car attack in London...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I hate FS comic for making me want this now.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gotta watch out for those cars, they'll bite ya. :troll:

So what exactly happened?

A van plowed into pedestrians.

Nothing is confirmed about the driver so far.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I hate FS comic for making me want this now.

"My dad rode a horse!"

Ike's the Falco of the team, Roy's the Slippy. :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Now I'm imagining Star Fox characters with their catch phrases as Crit quotes.

*SHING*
"POISANLLY, I PREFUH DEE AIRRRR!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom