• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Honestly speaking, I'm not really sure why Nintendo thought it was a good idea to make Ever Oasis 3DS exclusive given that the system is nearing the end of its life-span. Couldn't they also have ported it over to the Switch?
I think a good answer to "Could it be ported to the Switch" is to look at how blocky the models in a given game are and ask if the game has the budget to remake those models in HD.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I seriously still have to wonder what game (or games) Retro is/are making, especially after finding out that a guy who really likes Metroid is apparently going to be helping Retro out. Sure, the fact he really likes Metroid may be an irrelevant fact since its uncertain if there is a Metroid game in development, but still.

Kinda hoping they are developing multiple projects at the same time though; would sure love to see a third and final game to the revival of the DKC trilogy with K. Rool in it. That'd be a great game to show off at E3, that's for sure. Of course, I still wish for Metroid fans to get a new game as its about time that they've received a game that's not Other M. If you think about it though... why not get both games?

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I seriously still have to wonder what game (or games) Retro is/are making, especially after finding out that a guy who really likes Metroid is apparently going to be helping Retro out. Sure, the fact he really likes Metroid may be an irrelevant fact since its uncertain if there is a Metroid game in development, but still.

Kinda hoping they are developing multiple projects at the same time though; would sure love to see a third and final game to the revival of the DKC trilogy with K. Rool in it. That'd be a great game to show off at E3, that's for sure. Of course, I still wish for Metroid fans to get a new game as its about time that they've received a game that's not Other M. If you think about it though... why not get both games?
It's gonna be a Donkey Kong x Metroid crossover

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just realized something. Rocket Raccoon's not gotten a Capcom character appear alongside him. Capcom likes showing 2 characters at a time who have relevance to each other according to that recent interview which accidentally hinted at Doc Ock and Asura. Though the only Capcom character on my mind is Captain Commando as he's part of a team like Rocket

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Decided to watch Avengers: Earth's Mightest Heroes and I have a major gripe with the show despite being nitpicky as hell
"All the world leaders are there, including the President" YOU DON'T ****ING SAY PEPPER? THE LEADER OF A COUNTRY IS WITH THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO LEAD COUNTRIES?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I still need to play through New Vegas (Along with Fallout 3) but after Fallout 4, I fear it'll be tough to go through the old gun gameplay. Perhaps there's mods out there to assist that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Here's the racer list for my kart game(idek what I'd call it). Prepare for the ridiculousness.

• Fox McCloud
  • Bomberman
  • Jill Valentine
  • Tatsumaki
  • Sailor Moon
  • Sailor Mars
  • Sailor Mercury
  • Sailor Venus
  • Tracer
  • Mercy
  • Daphne Blake
  • Velma Dinkley
  • Finn
  • Jake
  • Princess Bubblegum
  • Spongebob Squarepants
  • Spiderman
  • Wendy(Wendy's)
  • Liv Moore(iZombie)
  • Pikachu
  • Dipper
  • Mabel
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Dark Magician Girl
  • April O'neal
  • Chun Li
  • Cammy
  • Hello Kitty
  • Blossom
  • Buttercup
  • Bubbles

• Captain Falcon
  • Mario
  • Peach
  • Sonic
  • Pepsi Man
  • Goku
  • Vegeta
  • Saitama
  • Bang
  • Sailor Jupiter
  • Tuxedo Mask
  • Soldier 76
  • Fred Jones
  • Shaggy Rogers
  • Marceline
  • Mega Man
  • Pac-man
  • Cloud Strife
  • Batman
  • Superman
  • Joker
  • Wolverine
  • Deadpool
  • Ronald McDonald
  • Ravi Chakrabarti(iZombie)
  • Bugs Bunny
  • Daffy Duck
  • Link
  • Scorpion
  • Red Power Ranger
  • Agumon
  • Morrigan
  • Inspector Gadget

1. Bowser
  2. Barney the Dinosaur
  3. Freddy Fazbear
  4. Snake
  5. Optimus Prime
  6. Piccolo
  7. Genos
  8. Scooby Doo
  9. Ice King
  10. Patrick Star
  11. Homer Simpson
  12. Ichigo
  13. Solaire
  14. Big Bird
  15. Bender
  16. Xenomorph(Alien)
  17. Predator
  18. Wario
  19. Grinch
  20. Buzz Lightyear
  21. Baloo
  22. Big Daddy
  23. Dovahkiin
  24. Ryu
  25. Cthulu
  26. Jason Voorhees
  27. Godzilla
  28. King Kong
  29. Balrog(Lord of the Rings)
  30. Reptar
  31. Shrek
    [/SPOILErs]
I put in brackets where they are from for certain ones that people might not know.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Here's the racer list for my kart game(idek what I'd call it). Prepare for the ridiculousness.

• Fox McCloud
  • Bomberman
  • Jill Valentine
  • Tatsumaki
  • Sailor Moon
  • Sailor Mars
  • Sailor Mercury
  • Sailor Venus
  • Tracer
  • Mercy
  • Daphne Blake
  • Velma Dinkley
  • Finn
  • Jake
  • Princess Bubblegum
  • Spongebob Squarepants
  • Spiderman
  • Wendy(Wendy's)
  • Liv Moore(iZombie)
  • Pikachu
  • Dipper
  • Mabel
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Dark Magician Girl
  • April O'neal
  • Chun Li
  • Cammy
  • Hello Kitty
  • Blossom
  • Buttercup
  • Bubbles

• Captain Falcon
  • Mario
  • Peach
  • Sonic
  • Pepsi Man
  • Goku
  • Vegeta
  • Saitama
  • Bang
  • Sailor Jupiter
  • Tuxedo Mask
  • Soldier 76
  • Fred Jones
  • Shaggy Rogers
  • Marceline
  • Mega Man
  • Pac-man
  • Cloud Strife
  • Batman
  • Superman
  • Joker
  • Wolverine
  • Deadpool
  • Ronald McDonald
  • Ravi Chakrabarti(iZombie)
  • Bugs Bunny
  • Daffy Duck
  • Link
  • Scorpion
  • Red Power Ranger
  • Agumon
  • Morrigan
  • Inspector Gadget

1. Bowser
  2. Barney the Dinosaur
  3. Freddy Fazbear
  4. Snake
  5. Optimus Prime
  6. Piccolo
  7. Genos
  8. Scooby Doo
  9. Ice King
  10. Patrick Star
  11. Homer Simpson
  12. Ichigo
  13. Solaire
  14. Big Bird
  15. Bender
  16. Xenomorph(Alien)
  17. Predator
  18. Wario
  19. Grinch
  20. Buzz Lightyear
  21. Baloo
  22. Big Daddy
  23. Dovahkiin
  24. Ryu
  25. Cthulu
  26. Jason Voorhees
  27. Godzilla
  28. King Kong
  29. Balrog(Lord of the Rings)
  30. Reptar
  31. Shrek
    [/SPOILErs]
I put in brackets where they are from for certain ones that people might not know.
All these racers but not Donald Duck 0/10 would not race again

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
All these racers but not Donald Duck 0/10 would not race again
I just assume that Disney(and Star Wars) characters woukd be too big of a hassle to get the rights of so I didn't bother with any.

And before anyone says anything I meant like disney characters as in Mickey and his friends.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Had me until I read Fallout New Orleans, that's a far better idea, they should do that.
Hope a storm from The Divide skins you alive. :4tlink:

But seriously- the potential of an FONV sequel is really big. There's a lot they could do.

Just hope they don't focus on the Workshop as much as they did in FO4. Unless they fixed it of course. :v

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Anyone wanna play Smash Bros WIi-U/3DS? Im getting a whole bunch of files ported over to my new laptop and gotta do something while I wait.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Ed's design was leaked apparently, thanks to a goof up on Street Fighter's website.

I won't lie, I think it looks kinda terrible. Alternate costumes could save it though (keyword being could). Hopefully his moveset makes up for it.
Not a fan of the hat and hair. Everything else is salvageable. I hope he has a hoodie costume.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>tfw you're probably one of the few people here who still doesn't have a Switch and may not for a while still

Also, I'm not dead. I admit I went AWOL for a pretty long time when I had to deal with a lot of emotional issues, and getting help for them. And now that I'm not working, I still have more to worry about, and the occasional episodes of anxiety as a result of home life problems + other worries does noooooooot help, haha. May be a while still before I return in earnest, but I guess I just wanted to check in so: 'sup. o/

I'm also more active on twitch nowadays, streaming helps with the anxiety sometimes

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
So Ed's design was leaked apparently, thanks to a goof up on Street Fighter's website.

I won't lie, I think it looks kinda terrible. Alternate costumes could save it though (keyword being could). Hopefully his moveset makes up for it.
I'm trying to understand how they went from young, scrawny teen to beefy, swole adult. I'm guessing any story scene involving him was in the past, but even then, that's a huge jump. That, and I'm sorta bummed, I actually really wanted a less beefy dude to be playable.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
>tfw you're probably one of the few people here who still doesn't have a Switch and may not for a while still

Also, I'm not dead. I admit I went AWOL for a pretty long time when I had to deal with a lot of emotional issues, and getting help for them. And now that I'm not working, I still have more to worry about, and the occasional episodes of anxiety as a result of home life problems + other worries does noooooooot help, haha. May be a while still before I return in earnest, but I guess I just wanted to check in so: 'sup. o/

I'm also more active on twitch nowadays, streaming helps with the anxiety sometimes
RIERIE! *scuttles to hug you* Glad to see you back even if I follow your twitter

Chrono.

I'm trying to understand how they went from young, scrawny teen to beefy, swole adult. I'm guessing any story scene involving him was in the past, but even then, that's a huge jump. That, and I'm sorta bummed, I actually really wanted a less beefy dude to be playable.
Yeah, same here (explained it more in my reply to @Erureido up there).

I think Bison clones just age rapidly hence the sudden ROIDS.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They should make a Dynasty Warriors game, but with Sit-com families. And you have to fight your way to become the strongest clan or something. It would be stupid as ****, which is exactly how I'd like it.

Erkel could have a ****ing mech and Tim the Tool Man Taylor has that crazy chainsaw thing from the SNES game.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Anyone wanna play Smash Bros WIi-U/3DS? Im getting a whole bunch of files ported over to my new laptop and gotta do something while I wait.
Probably too late but I've been curious to try the game again. Might have to go with 3DS if we do.

I think you're the first person I've heard of who finds putting themselves out there on stream for public viewers to be therapeutic.

For most people, stuff like that is what causes the anxiety. :p

Last edited:
Been playing more LoL today.
Had some fun in ARAMs because they are so much less serious than normal 5v5s and im not good enough for that.

Some silly stuff happened (lol Nunu) and I kind of missed this. Items have been overhauled so much now it's crazy. Banshee's veil is now offensive and abyssal scepter is now a tank item. Like what?

Anyway, on hte off chance anyone here plays League and doesn't mind playing with someone super terrible but positive, my Summoner's name is:
homieknight3

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me after cleaning my room:

Me: "Bye dust, everything is shiny and clean now"
Spider crawling fron under the bed: "U sure about that *****?"
*grabs gallon of Ortho*
*smashes spider with the container*
Me: "Im sure now, *****"

Imma flood my room with poison just in case.

Chrono.

Me after cleaning my room:

Me: "Bye dust, everything is shiny and clean now"
Spider crawling fron under the bed: "U sure about that *****?"
*grabs gallon of Ortho*
*smashes spider with the container*
Me: "Im sure now, *****"

Imma flood my room with poison just in case.
At least it wasn't a tarantula/wolf spider.

Those tend to spawn a bunch of babies if you smack them. Source: The internet and my deepest nightmares.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Truly
the greatest Disney song ever and featuring a phenomenal singing voice to boot, given how soothing it is. Forget all those overrated ones like Let it Go, this is truly sublime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom