• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fine, I only did it just to save myself. I didn't know what to expect or what would happen if I told him everything. It was fear, very mortal fear that was holding me back from telling him the details that he wanted. I was afraid if I told him the truth, I would be deemed "insane" and sent to an asylum at worst. Just the thought of being locked away from civilization with people that have worse cases than me is scary. Something that I didn't want to take any chances.

Fear was the reason why I didn't want to cook because it only reminds me on something worse. Fear was the reason why I was afraid seeing the family cat just because it reminded me of that mistake. Fear was the reason I didn't say a single word at all or answer any questions, it was as if my own throat was clogged and keep me from giving them real answers. It's as if life changed for the worst and trying to grip on a sliver of hope was meaningless.

Go ahead, hate me if you will. I'm no better than the way my brother used his condition to take advantage of me not too long ago and he suffered far more. I'm so so sorry for trying run away from things because of fear and making a nonissue just to save myself. Life is probably laughing me in the face for being such a damn coward. I'm such a failure.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

The bottom third of Nintendo's best sellers this past fiscal year were Wii and DS titles. Not Wii U and 3DS titles, Wii and DS titles.

What in the world. . .?

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Fine, I only did it just to save myself. I didn't know what to expect or what would happen if I told him everything. It was fear, very mortal fear that was holding me back from telling him the details that he wanted. I was afraid if I told him the truth, I would be deemed "insane" and sent to an asylum at worst. Just the thought of being locked away from civilization with people that have worse cases than me is scary. Something that I didn't want to take any chances.

Fear was the reason why I didn't want to cook because it only reminds me on something worse. Fear was the reason why I was afraid seeing the family cat just because it reminded me of that mistake. Fear was the reason I didn't say a single word at all or answer any questions, it was as if my own throat was clogged and keep me from giving them real answers. It's as if life changed for the worst and trying to grip on a sliver of hope was meaningless.

Go ahead, hate me if you will. I'm no better than the way my brother used his condition to take advantage of me not too long ago and he suffered far more. I'm so so sorry for trying run away from things because of fear and making a nonissue just to save myself. Life is probably laughing me in the face for being such a damn coward. I'm such a failure.

I understand what you're going through right now, Azure. And I completely understand that you're feeling scared at the same time because of that. Fear is in everyone, and it can be hard to conquer our fears. Regardless, I want to reassure you that I want to make sure you feel better about what's been going on as I know you just want to keep moving forward with your life.

And just so you know, nobody here hates or dislikes you; while you may feel that is the case, there's isn't anyone here who wants to purposefully hate or dislike others. While tensions may rise every now and then, we always try to forgive and forget, and it does prove to be helpful for everyone here. You're also not a failure; I consider you to be a great person and that you should not let words like that get to you. It is best to be positive rather then to put in more negative thoughts, as being positive will help make you feel better.

Last edited:
Hey just saying.

If any of y'all are having problems you need to talk out, there are plenty of people willing to lend an ear, and give advice if required. Im sure plenty of other people in the thread would, as well as staff like myself.

Not everyone can reply immediately because life is rough like that (I'm off to sleep right now myself but will gladly read any issues you may be having in the morning)

After that we have forum support which is totally private. Just go ahead and make a thread.

https://smashboards.com/forums/forum-support.108/

And if at all possible, seek PROFESSIONAL help. Very few people here have the knowledge to work with higher degree problems. I know that from what I've tried to help with.

And above all, I know this is corny, but know you have more worth than you could ever imagine. No matter what you tell yourself. People like me and plenty of others care.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix apparently, the name of the female Broly is "Cauliflowa"

The bottom third of Nintendo's best sellers this past fiscal year were Wii and DS titles. No Wii U and 3DS titles, Wii and DS titles.

What in the world. . .?
People just buy Brawl to run Project M :troll:

Also, Diamond a Pearl are there:

SINNOH CONFIRMED. /s

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

The bottom third of Nintendo's best sellers this past fiscal year were Wii and DS titles. Not Wii U and 3DS titles, Wii and DS titles.

What in the world. . .?
I can understand galaxy, the pokemon ones and wii sports.

Wii party was fun but I didn't think it was big, resort needs a balance board though and next to brawl sold the second most.

That's really weird.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm still really hopefully that MK8 Deluxe will get DLC, and that will be a Donkey Kong Pack for Diddy and Funky.

Maybe Birdo too.

A guy can dream, right?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

What in the world. . .?
Wii Sports sold better in 2016-2017 than Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

PEOPLE, THE GAME IS LIKE THREE DOLLARS. JUST SAYING.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm still really hopefully that MK8 Deluxe will get DLC, and that will be a Donkey Kong Pack for Diddy and Funky.

Maybe Birdo too.

A guy can dream, right?
I can dream harder than you can.

Gimme Pit in an Exo Tank kart.

Coricus: Where Realism Goes To Die (TM) :4megaman:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I don't have Mario Kart 8 and I'm still not sure if I want Deluxe haha.

I really don't understand the people who bought the same game twice.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Coricus: Where Realism Goes To Die (TM) :4megaman:
Hold my beer.

Master Chief with a Puma Warthog Kart.

Some people just like the game enough that they'll buy again.

I've done it with numerous games. GTA V, Mahvel 3 and Borderlands 2 come to mind.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I thought I would be able to power throgh rhe carnige dimention but.... the last lvls monsters have the attack power of 6,881,033. I cant even make a dent in them. My one lvl 9999 has the attack of 385,525... and defence of 466,111

but..but why tho

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Because the fixed battle mode and new characters were good enough for people to buy it again and new people to want it more.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

If it makes you feel any better, I'm not upset that I've been used by you. If fact, there were far worst cases that lead me to be hurt or even blamed in the end. Like one incident that was so bad, that I had to get transferred to another school because of how big the misconduct is. The worst part? The ones that misled me never got punished and got away with it. I never hold a grudge towards anyone, but I'd blame my own kindness for hanging with the wrong crowd and thinking they were cool people.

And no, you aren't going there and there are far worst cases for one to be sent there. Tell you what, we are coming back to that office and you are going to tell the truth. Just trust him, it is a safe place and they are there to help you with your problems. They don't judge, they've dealt with patients that had problem just as big or even worse. Think back to our psychology classes. It's a discrimination free zone where you can get the help you need. Don't believe that cartoon myth where anyone that isn't sane gets sent to the asylum, it's only an exaggeration of the truth at best.

But on the bright side, at least you've talked with some people. Even if you were Hercule Satan about it. Just relax, take a deep breath, and show no fear. Everything is going to be all right.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh dear.

Star Fox Zero wasn't there at all.

Did it somehow sell less than 30,000?

EDIT:

Nah that can't be it.

It at least sold almost half a million.

Am I reading these charts wrong?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Anyone planning to get Disgaea 5, I hope tou are ready to spend days, weeks or even months on this game to make everyone strong af
I honestly dont like sharing my persona(l) problems with anyone. I just like to keep them to myself sometimes. Que my icon

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh dear.

Star Fox Zero wasn't there at all.

Did it somehow sell less than 30,000?

EDIT:

Nah that can't be it.

It at least sold almost half a million.

Am I reading these charts wrong?
I think upon reading further some data was missing from them according to the NeoGAF thread I got it from, hence Fates also not being on there. They basically only put the numbers they could find.

Still doesn't change how bizarre the DS and Wii games are for still managing to sell that much.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think upon reading further some data was missing from them according to the NeoGAF thread I got it from, hence Fates also not being on there. They basically only put the numbers they could find.

Still doesn't change how bizarre the DS and Wii games are for still managing to sell that much.
Wait?

Is this Nintendo official or not?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Wait?

Is this Nintendo official or not?
Not officially compiled, but reading it again the person seems to be drawing the data from Nintendo's investor's site and their quarterly report and comparing it to last year's.

So. . .I'm gonna put it in a grey area. It's been strained through a middleman but it hasn't been taken from VGCharts or whatever.

Kinda jumped on it when I first saw it without thinking, TBH.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'll always be happy with the fact that one of the artists who works on Skullgirls (and I think Indivisible) is a Rosalina fan.

They should make a Skullgirls or Indivisble port for Switch and get her in there.

I had always hope Skullgirls can come to Nintendo console, and it will be perfect to play the game on the go, right now I'm planning to buy it on Steam.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Include K. Rool in that pack and it would be solid. :)
Not gonna lie, I've considered something like that. A DK-themed pack with Diddy and Funky returning, K. Rool as a new racer, and perhaps even a track or two based on Diddy Kong Racing? Would be neat.

I've also considered that. Pit would fit right into the craziness of Mario Kart.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mfw Kissanime doesn't have A Silent Voice yet because it needs stuoid DVD releases
I NEED IT NOW DAMNIT
It's still in theaters for now, so I don't think A Silent Voice would be on Kissanime that quick.

And Boku no Hero Academia episode 4 once again is way better than the manga version.
The last part where Bakugo lands on the ground with a cartoonish sound effect is somewhat hilarious to me.
And Tokoyami's dark shadow shows more personality in the anime, which is also interesting.
Mario Kart 8 has always looked good, but playing it on a handheld is just really nice.

Anyone with MK8D wanna share friend codes?
I have always prefer playing Mario Kart on handheld, so I usually play Mario Kart 8 on my Wii U game pad, and now with Switch with better screen and additional features, it's the best Mario Kart for me.
We talking leaks now?

Unless I missed an early debunking, it's amazing how long this thing stayed alive until @vaanrose (I think it was him) revealed he knew the guy who made this:

Although everybody seemed to forget about it when she got revealed.
I had always hope that Palutena be in Smash 4 back then, so when she was revealed, this fake leak came up to my mind.

Chrono.

Wii Sports sold better in 2016-2017 than Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

PEOPLE, THE GAME IS LIKE THREE DOLLARS. JUST SAYING.
At least Wii Sports is probably because it comes with the Wii, which I can see people still buy.

What the hell is Wii Party's excuse.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'm gonna trade in my Xbox One today. I'm sick of seeing so many good looking games I want to play but I can't. And the lack of exclusives doesn't help
Hold my beer.

Master Chief with a Puma Warthog Kart.

Some people just like the game enough that they'll buy again.

I've done it with numerous games. GTA V, Mahvel 3 and Borderlands 2 come to mind.

Is that a mother******* Red vs. Blue reference?!

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

I can't be mad at you really, the whole situation still puzzles me but if there's one thing I know right now is that you are a friend to me despite our differences in timezone, culture and Nabbit.
I remade my avatar to cure your amnesia Mabel-style but even if that turns out to be a Stan Pines-level con it's still a memory of all the times we shared over the etherwebs.
Fear is human and I definitely don't hate you.
I'm just glad you're here and just by being here you make us all better persons.

I'm not good at typing up emotions I don't even know the existence of but even if you had amnesia or whatever just remember we care.

I suggest we take the rest to PM so this thread can blab further about Mahvel or animuh

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I didn't know McDonalds had this kind of ad in Japan, and I hope this ad can came and air in Taiwan. It's not really far fetch for me to say that since many Taiwan ads (Especially ads from Japan companies and products) use Japan actors or just simply in Japanese.
I also think since Smug Wendy is now a meme, I think Wendys wshuld make their own anime ad with their mascot Wendy, I think it can be interesting if they put her sarcastic attitude originated from Wendy's Tweets.
Speaking of McDonalds, I never order beef burgers, and usually order cokes with nugget or extremely hot corn soup by using their Dessert Card (Get A and get B for free), with can totally saves a lot of cash.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently the FNAF movie was cancelled, but and Indie Studio picked it up

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Man, it's a good weather morning. Slightly cloudy, refracting dawn a bit, pleasant hue, air has this scent of evaporating morning dew.

I know a work-from-home night shift is playing Hermit: Hard Corps, but damn. Good decision to open the windows.

Less good decision to keep the AC going but c'est la vie.

If any of y'all are having problems you need to talk out, there are plenty of people willing to lend an ear, and give advice if required.
Heyo.
avi_ear.png

Real talk though.

I'm not what you'd call professional, or profound, or whatever.

But y'all are awesome, and basically my fam away from fam. If you need to chat, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom