• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I saw a headline about that 10 minutes ago "French far-right celebrate winning the election despite currently being second"
I guess that could be reasonable.

If they establish an electoral college in the next couple of days.

Chrono.

P5 update, finished the 4th palace last night.

Yeah... I can see why Atlus didn't allow anything beyond chapter 3 to be spoiled, Futaba being one of the people you had to steal a heart from is pretty ****ing huge. I thought the third palace felt pretty short and lacking plus the main villain, while a scumbag, didn't really have too much of an impact in any of the main characters like Kamoshida or Madarame did and with how heavy the fourth palace was I know understand why.

Sad thing is Futaba's arc is so spoiler laden that it'll be difficult to talk about her for a while. lol

Also wtf difficulty spike. It wasn't a hard dungeon but wow there's some stupid strong enemies with high chance insta kill spells (good thing I had a Persona with Tetraja otherwise things would've been far more obnoxious).

Sidenote: Anyone here play Sonic Time Twisted? I finished the first three zones a while back and I found it pretty fun so far.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Shishœ
This pic makes me hyped up:

Even though this crossover will definitely not happen, I just live this pic.
With a great plot but slightly weak ending.
-Sucy return and owned Akko badly. Saying she " lacks at everything."
-Croix is a workaholic... The instant noodle she eats still looks tasty then what I used to eat.
-Lotte mom looks like a nun image, maybe I am wrong, but it's not a surprise that she looks different compare to the Teri's manga.
-This is first time Akko has to do magic stuff by herself, and I didn't know Yeti cam be affected by Internet trolls that easily. (I also don't remember Yeti exist in Europe...)
I'm glad Lotte's mom looks different, even if I know firsthand how children can look similar to their parents, in an animation it just seems lazy. Besides, she super smol

Akko got some much needed development, good thing they all called her out on her Aesop Amnesia at the end

Poor Yeti was going through the same trouble as Night Fall's author. Lesson learned: internet trolls are the 99% cause of problems in the world.

All in all, it was a fun little episode to move Akko's personal character with some foreshadowing
As in, Croix is literalky Kyuubi

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ummm... Opossum Opossum I need your professional opinion on this
For the uninitiated, this is Hydra Cap wielding Mjölnir.
And apparently Marvel wants comic book store employees to wear HYDRA shirts and use a ****ing Zeppelin. Like the Nazis. "Nah, it's the diversity of our cast that's driving people away from the comics!"

D

Deleted member

Ah, we're on the page 666?

Then let's give glory to our true savior of the universe, Mr. Satan.

HAIL SATAN!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ummm... Opossum Opossum I need your professional opinion on this
For the uninitiated, this is Hydra Cap wielding Mjölnir.
And apparently Marvel wants comic book store employees to wear HYDRA shirts and use a ****ing Zeppelin. Like the Nazis. "Nah, it's the diversity of our cast that's driving people away from the comics!"
I mean the whole thing is that everything that normally happened in-universe still happened, at least the stuff that was apparent. Cap wielding Mjölnir was an incredibly important part of comics history so it still needed to happen even in the Hydra Cap reality. Some theories go with the idea that because Mjölnir existed before any version of Steve Rogers, Kobik didn't mess with reality that far back. And because history tends to favor its original course, Mjölnir thinks Steve is still worthy because Mjölnir itself is still following the original timeline. At least, that's a prevailing theory now.

And there's nothing wrong with wearing Hydra shirts to promote a Hydra event lol. That's just outrage culture right there.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So who else is picking up Puyo Puyo Tetris tomorrow?

I got enough money on my Nintendo eShop balance to buy the game right away.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I mean the whole thing is that everything that normally happened in-universe still happened, at least the stuff that was apparent. Cap wielding Mjölnir was an incredibly important part of comics history so it still needed to happen even in the Hydra Cap reality. Some theories go with the idea that because Mjölnir existed before any version of Steve Rogers, Kobik didn't mess with reality that far back. And because history tends to favor its original course, Mjölnir thinks Steve is still worthy because Mjölnir itself is still following the original timeline. At least, that's a prevailing theory now.

And there's nothing wrong with wearing Hydra shirts to promote a Hydra event lol. That's just outrage culture right there.
I figured I was missing context so I decided to ask you for it. Mjölnier doesn't give a **** about your ****ty time retcons
But a goddamn lead balloon? That's kiiiiinda too much

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I figured I was missing context so I decided to ask you for it. Mjölnier doesn't give a **** about your ****ty time retcons
But a goddamn lead balloon? That's kiiiiinda too much
Is there any source on them piloting Hydra blimps? Because dammit that is incredibly funny and an exorbitant waste of money and I want it to be real.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Is there any source on them piloting Hydra blimps? Because dammit that is incredibly funny and an exorbitant waste of money and I want it to be real.
I did have a source, But I've got something even better!

I actually misread it, they aren't actually using a lead balloon, the article used it as an analogy.
I need to stop looking at Marvel **** late at night. Just send me to the future by a month or so ffs

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just saw the US commercial for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I know that the game has Splatoon content but why are they playing Splatoon music in a Mario commercial?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
We're getting a big Injustice 2 stream on Friday.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/0...ce-2-with-must-watch-live-stream?sf72899521=1

10 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST

Featuring exclusive character reveals and gameplay footage, writer Tom Taylor will also join to discuss the new INJUSTICE 2 prequel comic inspired by the upcoming game
Multiple character reveals. It'll most likely be Joker to round out the main roster and the first few DLC characters.

I need to stop looking at Marvel **** late at night.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I did a landscape and ended up putting some familiar elements in it, so I thought I'd share.

Man, I just want Pikmin 4 already, what even happened to it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just looked HowToBasic for the first time. (Well, maybe the second time, but you get the idea)
Annnnnnnnnnnd, I feel rather uncomfortable right now.
'Hope I am able to sleep well tonight.

Tough seriously, what's his problem with eggs?!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just saw the US commercial for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I know that the game has Splatoon content but why are they playing Splatoon music in a Mario commercial?
*checks*

Well that IS the track that plays on the Urchin Underpass stage, isn't it?

*checks*

Well HUH. It's the same song, but the commercial uses the original version while the Battle Mode stage uses a remix.

To be honest though, do you really need an excuse to play Splatoon music? :4megaman:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I ended in page 667 instead of 666.
Guess Im...
The Neighbor of the Beast :v

D

Deleted member

When you want to use your fire powers but your fire dad is an asshole
Screenshot_2017-04-24-18-15-46.png

Man, I really liked this episode, got some Tokoyami focus which I've wanted since I saw him in the OP. Also, Hatsume keeps on being awesome.

I'm also liking Asshole-Blonde-Dude, curious to see what his Quirk is and if it has anything to do with how easily he's taking the bandanas.

D

Deleted member

When you want to use your fire powers but your fire dad is an *******
View attachment 128369
Man, I really liked this episode, got some Tokoyami focus which I've wanted since I saw him in the OP. Also, Hatsume keeps on being awesome.

I'm also liking *******-Blonde-Dude, curious to see what his bye Quirk is and if it has anything to do with how easily he's taking the bandanas.
Dude, I'm the only one that can use the word dude, dude.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I did a landscape and ended up putting some familiar elements in it, so I thought I'd share.

Man, I just want Pikmin 4 already, what even happened to it.
It's very beautiful. If only I knew how long after Pikmin 4's release Chuggaaconroy will be doing his LP of the game.

Moving on from that, looks like I'm going to another Twins game tomorrow night with some friends.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
When you want to use your fire powers but your fire dad is an *******
View attachment 128369

I'm also liking *******-Blonde-Dude, curious to see what his Quirk is and if it has anything to do with how easily he's taking the bandanas.
I swear I won't be able to take shots of closed fists seriously any more. :laugh:

Also in a bit of weird news

I think I'm too addicted to Twitter, to the point that it's affecting the time I spend here. =/

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Ooooooh

So apparently Feige confirmed that the reason we don't have a subtitle for "the fourth Avengers movie that used to be called Infinity War Part II" is because it's a spoiler for Infinity War. Some of the titles people have been coming up with are hilarious.

- Avengers: Stark and Rogers Are Dead
- Avengers: Weekend at Thanos'
- Avengers: That Time Thanos Snapped His Fingers
- Avengers: The MCU Finale
- Avengers: Age of Ultron 2: Electric Boogaloo
- Avengers: Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Big Bertha: An Avengers Story
- Avengers: We're Doing the Mandarin for Real This Time

But on a more serious note some of the actual guesses I've been seeing are...

- Disassembled
- New Avengers
- Secret Wars
- Secret Invasion
- maybe Fallen Son, but that seems like a stretch

Personally my money is on either Disassembled or Secret Invasion.
Avengers Disassembled.

Easy way to segue into New Avengers Post-Avengers 3 + 4.

So apparently, we're getting 8 characters announced for Mahvel this week
Chun li, Strider, Chris Redfield, Rocket Racoon, Hawkeye, Thor, Hulk and Ultron
Pretty disappointed personally as there's only one newbie and MCU gave a bad impression
Good.

Get the obvious ones out of the way first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom