• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm glad that Puyo Puyo Tetris is coming out tomorrow.

I'm having a total blast with the demo but I'm more excited for the full thing.

D

Deleted member

Treecko is the only correct choice for Hoennn
Who needs a second typing when you're running at the speed of sound and hitting 78% of a region super-effectivelly?

Vickand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vickand
Y'know, I've got an idea. 5 things you'd like to see in a Kirby game again
1: Magic Kirby, who was incredibly fun in Squeak Squad
2: Animal Kirby, same game but honestly needs a bit of an overhaul if he returns
3: Return of spray paints, which changed Kirby's colour. It's a nice bonus thing which hasn't returned in a long time
4: Heavy Lobster. He would have been perfect for Robobot but unfortunately got canned. Seeing this guy in 3D would be great
5: Drawcia in a main series game. I actually enjoy Canvas Curse and although Drawcia was pretty annoying, having her in a main series game would be a fun rematch. Plus, she STARTED the trend of Soul bosses
1: Animal Buddies, great way to mix things up
2: Ribbon and Adeleine, I loved the dynamic between the characters in 64
3: 02 and/or Marx, my favorite villains
4: Combining copy abilities (By this point you should notice my love for Kirby 64)
5: Yo-yo ability because it's fun

Making this list made me realize that my only problem with the Kirby franchise is the lack of continuity (same with Mario) even if there's some kind of continuity in the background like Magolor referncing Marx or Star Dream being a Nova. They should at least make it more evident.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If the screen sharing is any good in Rainway, it might be cool to play Sonic Generations with mods in it.

And pretty much anything from my laptop.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ooooooh

So apparently Feige confirmed that the reason we don't have a subtitle for "the fourth Avengers movie that used to be called Infinity War Part II" is because it's a spoiler for Infinity War. Some of the titles people have been coming up with are hilarious.

- Avengers: Stark and Rogers Are Dead
- Avengers: Weekend at Thanos'
- Avengers: That Time Thanos Snapped His Fingers
- Avengers: The MCU Finale
- Avengers: Age of Ultron 2: Electric Boogaloo
- Avengers: Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Big Bertha: An Avengers Story
- Avengers: We're Doing the Mandarin for Real This Time

But on a more serious note some of the actual guesses I've been seeing are...

- Disassembled
- New Avengers
- Secret Wars
- Secret Invasion
- maybe Fallen Son, but that seems like a stretch

Personally my money is on either Disassembled or Secret Invasion.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Just had a mini heart attack....

Was scrolling through facebook (I hardly use facebook that much anymore) when I see in big letters METROID PRIME 4 ON SWITCH....

turns out it was just a fan page...

damn...

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Ooooooh

So apparently Feige confirmed that the reason we don't have a subtitle for "the fourth Avengers movie that used to be called Infinity War Part II" is because it's a spoiler for Infinity War. Some of the titles people have been coming up with are hilarious.

- Disassembled
- New Avengers
- Secret Wars
- Secret Invasion

I'm putting my money on "Avengers: Rise of The Thanos-Copter"

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Ooooooh

- Disassembled
- New Avengers
- Secret Wars
- Secret Invasion

Interesting news.

I'm a fan of that Disassembled title. Would make sense, since odds are, a lot of characters aren't going to make it through Infinity War. The movie would probably be about whatever is left of the Avengers getting themselves back together in order to finish off Thanos/take on whatever threat Infinity War left off with.

Ooooooh

- Disassembled
- New Avengers
- Secret Wars
- Secret Invasion

If we get dissasembled, that would be hype, since that is when I read comics for that brief time. Although I wonder how different it woul be compared to MCU. Im sure Se Hulk tearing Vision to pieces would be . . .edited for one.

Plus, it could mean Young Avengers and mother****ing House of M happening. And I would love House of M appearing in . . .something.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
How's Bayonetta on PC?

Obviously the game is good, just curious about how the porting job to PC was.

If not I'll wait longer to get it and Bayonetta 2 on Wii U.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Interesting news.

I'm a fan of that Disassembled title. Would make sense, since odds are, a lot of characters aren't going to make it through Infinity War. The movie would probably be about whatever is left of the Avengers getting themselves back together in order to finish off Thanos/take on whatever threat Infinity War left off with.
I'm mainly banking on Disassembled because IIRC Feige said Wanda is going to be very important in Infinity War.

For those that don't know, Avengers: Disassembled was a comic that dealt with
Scarlet Witch going off the deep end a bit and killing several Avengers during an uncontrollable meltdown, and all of the ones she killed are present in the MCU (Vision, Ant-Man, and Hawkeye). In the comics this was caused by her finding out her children with Vision weren't actually real and her having a breakdown. The MCU would likely play this out a bit differently and instead make Vision's death in Infinity War the catalyst for Wanda's breakdown (which I find likely since he has the Mind Stone in his head...Thanos is going to need that).

This would also explain why Ant-Man and the Wasp is between the two Avengers films. They may want the trilogy to go Ant-Man>Ant-Man and the Wasp>The Wasp. If Ant-Man DOES die in Disassembled, this would likely happen, IMO. Then later down the line it'd open the door for a VERY LOOSE adaptation of House of M (on account of the Fox thing...but hey, Age of Ultron was an adaptation in name only, and Civil War only took the basic premise of two opposing ideologies clashing).

Or it could be Disassembled in name only and deal with the aftermath of losing a few Avengers.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I'm mainly banking on Disassembled because IIRC Feige said Wanda is going to be very important in Infinity War.

For those that don't know, Avengers: Disassembled was a comic that dealt with
Scarlet Witch going off the deep end a bit and killing several Avengers during an uncontrollable meltdown, and all of the ones she killed are present in the MCU (Vision, Ant-Man, and Hawkeye). In the comics this was caused by her finding out her children with Vision weren't actually real and her having a breakdown. The MCU would likely play this out a bit differently and instead make Vision's death in Infinity War the catalyst for Wanda's breakdown (which I find likely since he has the Mind Stone in his head...Thanos is going to need that).

This would also explain why Ant-Man and the Wasp is between the two Avengers films. They may want the trilogy to go Ant-Man>Ant-Man and the Wasp>The Wasp. If Ant-Man DOES die in Disassembled, this would likely happen, IMO. Then later down the line it'd open the door for a VERY LOOSE adaptation of House of M (on account of the Fox thing...but hey, Age of Ultron was an adaptation in name only, and Civil War only took the basic premise of two opposing ideologies clashing).

Or it could be Disassembled in name only and deal with the aftermath of losing a few Avengers.
I was thinking more in the sense of the latter, with the Avengers being broken, and dealing with the repercussions of it. I can see how Wanda would be very important to Infinity War, but I'm not too sure that they would go down that sort of path with her character.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
I really hope it's not Secret Invasion, in all honesty. Marvel doesn't own the Film rights to The Skrulls (I believe those are tied up with the Fantastic Four characters at Fox, along with Galactus and Silver Surfer), and the Skrulls are pretty instrumental to that storyline.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I played Arcade Mode with Ramlethal.
And while her playstyle is still difficult for me. It's alot better than the match I did with my sister with her. Who know? Maybe she be my secondary if I get better with her or I will just use her when I feel like it.
Next time however, I will try some new character! Probably Leo because of how badass he is.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I really hope it's not Secret Invasion, in all honesty. Marvel doesn't own the Film rights to The Skrulls (I believe those are tied up with the Fantastic Four characters at Fox, along with Galactus and Silver Surfer), and the Skrulls are pretty instrumental to that storyline.
This was cleared up by Marvel a few years ago. Skrulls are fine, just not the Super Skrull.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Got all the orb-related GHB quests done. Probably gonna go for the rest at some point.

Man I wish they took this opportunity to add a Lunatic version of Robin's map. Having at most a 3* version of her is kinda lame now that the 4* GHB's have become standard.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Just had a mini heart attack....

Was scrolling through facebook (I hardly use facebook that much anymore) when I see in big letters METROID PRIME 4 ON SWITCH....

turns out it was just a fan page...

damn...
Thats why I don't use FaceBook anymore. My fiancee still tags me all the time on it though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just read that Johnny voice actor is Norio Wakomoto.
First of all, how I didn't recognize his voice? Second off all, H-O-L-Y MOTHER OF....Eh, whatever? This is so awesome! And weird seeing (hearing?) Norio voicing a good guy for once. Not that I am complaining of course, it's freaking Norio Wakomoto after all.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Marvel aren't done until:
- They do a Moon Knight film
- They get the F4 rights back and take Dr Doom to Beyonder levels
- They do a good Ghost Rider film
- They do World War Hulk

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ghost Rider is probably getting a Netflix series
I know but considering the stuff he tends to deal with, it'd better fit in the films provided they're done right plus the Dr Strange director wants to do Nightmare who is also a villain for Ghost Rider.

Wouldn't Moon Knight theoretically work better as a Netflix show?
Maybe but he's pretty much Batman but with actual powers.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I just read that Johnny voice actor is Norio Wakomoto.
First of all, how I didn't recognize his voice? Second off all, H-O-L-Y MOTHER OF....Eh, whatever? This is so awesome! And weird seeing (hearing?) Norio voicing a good guy for once. Not that I am complaining of course, it's freaking Norio Wakomoto after all.
Glad to see another new Guilty Gear fan here! If you have any love for the genre, then I give the highest recommendation for this game. It's just an incredibly fun game at all levels, from low to the very highest. No matter your own skill level, there's something love about GG's core play. Right now the game is heavily discounted on Amazon Prime, if you have not bought it yet. With an new update on the horizon, there's no better time to hop on the train.

https://www.amazon.com/Guilty-Gear-...r=8-1&keywords=guilty+gear+xrd+revelator&th=1

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Glad to see another new Guilty Gear fan here! If you have any love for the genre, then I give the highest recommendation for this game. It's just an incredibly fun game at all levels, from low to the very highest. No matter your own skill level, there's something love about GG's core play. Right now the game is heavily discounted on Amazon Prime, if you have not bought it yet. With an new update on the horizon, there's no better time to hop on the train.

https://www.amazon.com/Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Revelator-PlayStation-4/dp/B0188YF39W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493049868&sr=8-1&keywords=guilty+gear+xrd+revelator&th=1

Huh....but I have already the game.^^' In fact, you liked the post where I said I was enjoying the game lol.
And yeah, I'm also excited for the new update! I hope there will be more character and that Ramlethal will get some buff. (From what I heard, she is not very good and her gameplay from whatI played is pretty hard to get into. So I hope they make her just good enough so that she can fun when you know what you're doing. But not too much because she will be as OP as she was when Sign was released.)

And thank you for this post too!^_^ I usually play fighting game to have fun. And as of now, Guilty Gear is alot of fun! I did the tutorial and now, I know somewhat the basic. So while I am not a pro by any mean. I am slowy getting better and better. I'm also testing every character before deciding which one will be my main. (As of now, it's Faust, because Faust is love, Faust is life)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom