• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So to change the subject, if you could add five Fire Emblem characters to Fire Emblem Warriors who would they be?

Normal Mode: Choices cannot be already confirmed (Chrom) or hinted at (Marth, Corrin, Ryoma, Xander)

Hard Mode: Choices cannot be in Smash in a major way (no Lucina, Roy, Robin, Ike, or Lyn)

Lunatic Mode: Choices can't be main characters at all :p

Pick your mode and tell me. :D
Lunatic: Rinkah, Silas, Kaze, Arthur, Odin

That wasn't so bad. Only having Fates as a reference made it easy. :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Let's change subjects :V

What did you eat for breakfast today?
I had a bowl of oatmeal
Vegetable Omelette with Sausage and Yogurt. Because if I had the time to actually make breakfeast(sometimes I'm not able to), I might as well make a full meal.

View attachment 127810
Aye guys, I found Marth
Of course they have blue hair
I wasn't referring to you, just the thread in general

If you really must know, although I can't find it, I have 10gbs of a 1tb external hard drive filled with content. I don't know what sort of content, might be music, might be essays, perhaps +3,000 salacious images of scantily clad anime girls, we don't know. Wish I could find it so I could find out.

If it is by chance that last one, I sorely hope it didn't get into he wrong hands.

That's how blackmail happens.

. . .oh hey I just found a hard drive!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So to change the subject, if you could add five Fire Emblem characters to Fire Emblem Warriors who would they be?

Normal Mode: Choices cannot be already confirmed (Chrom) or hinted at (Marth, Corrin, Ryoma, Xander)

Hard Mode: Choices cannot be in Smash in a major way (no Lucina, Roy, Robin, Ike, or Lyn)

Normal: Lyn, Lyon, Ranulf, Jill, and Tiki

Hard: Tiki, Jill, Lyon, Ranulf, and Elincia

Lunatic: Jill, Tiki, Nino, Olwen, and Keaton (or Ranulf if he doesn't count as a main character)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, ive been thinking, is the Vanguard Dawn DLC map in Fates worth it?
It's not even for the rewards and more for the map itself
I ate 5 guys for breakfast

And I'm disappointed
Look, you're really not helping your case here by phrasing it this way
And I just recently had a talk about eating people with a certain someone
And I kean literally
You know who you are

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

And I kean literally
You know who you are
Non of the dlc maps are really fun honestly.

D

Deleted member

And I kean literally
You know who you are
Phew, so I'm not the only one who has weird conversations with you....

Oh wait, you are talking about me, and you meant literally eating.

Last edited by a moderator:
*get into an argument*
*say something pretty depressing*
*Get a pretty terrible reaction*
*song changes for the playlist I had in the background*

My life is a ****ing badly written comedy show.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So your life is Big Bang Theory?
Wow, not even a "Two Broke Girls"? That's gotta hurt.

Anyways, here another film from Ghana. But this one's actually kind of cool. Well the fight scenes are decent anyway.

Can anyone else recognize the music that plays near the start? I already know where it's from.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Anyways, here another film from Ghana. But this one's actually kind of cool. Well the fight scenes are decent anyway.

Can anyone else recognize the music that plays near the start? I already know where it's from.
When your life is Two Broke Girls, thats when there is no hope left, Only dispair where you hear laughing every millisecond

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

There's just something extremely endearing about these kinds of movies. They're really bad, but unlike bad movies like Birdemic and such, they have heart. It's just fun.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So upon further inspection it seems I missed the part about the 'Nintendo 3DS' in the Direct announcement...unless Splatoon 2 or Arms are getting 3DS ports (I doubt it)"it seems we may still get some news on other games...

Still not expecting much however any big reveals will be held off for e3 and its likely we'll get info on games we already know about...like Ever Oasis probably...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
When your life is Two Broke Girls, thats when there is no hope left, Only dispair where you hear laughing every millisecond
Utter hopelessness can be hard to define. But I can tell you that Shasta McNasty and Homeboys in Outer Space are much closer to achieving that than Two Broke Girls. That much I know to be true. That much I can never deny.

There's just something extremely endearing about these kinds of movies. They're really bad, but unlike bad movies like Birdemic and such, they have heart. It's just fun.
I suppose. But Ghana isn't exactly a Nation known for producing films constantly, like say the US, France, Korea and India. As far as I know anyhow. And like I said, the hand to hand combat was pretty cool, like an 80's kung-fu film.

Still waiting to see if someone will recognize the song I'm talking about. It's from a game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My mom is a perfect example of those crappy people that didnt tell you all of the story when relaying it to you

"gamestop suffered a breach" is All she said
I call USAA to check my card

My dad who is actually good at relaying info tells me it was only online shopping on gamestop that was compromised

TELL ME EVERYTHING or nothing at all person that lives in my house Mom

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man today was pretty good. We got a nice trailer for Thor, the Overwatch content leak is amazing and a new Direct is pretty hype! Can't wait!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Normal mode:
Clive
Takumi
Alm
Celica
Frederick

Hard mode:
Takumi
Hector
Minerva
Alm
Celica

Lunatic Mode:
Oboro
Kaden
Laslow
Nowi
Saber

I'd pick Lunatic mode between the three.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This is Nintendo's chance to make ARMS a success.

We got enough people interested to make the first impression worthwhile and pairing it with Splatoon 2 is a great way to get people to chime in on ARMS info.

Don't screw this up Nintendo. It could be your next big break.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

- Normal: Roy, Robin, Lucina, Ike, Ephraim
- Hard: Sigurd, Hector, Eirika, Hero Alm (so swords and bows), Celica
- Lunatic: Catria, Forrest, Mia, Master Knight Leif, Leon because Gaiden archer range so you can kill enemies from some 20 tiles away

I could keep going, really. :p

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Been thinking...

With regards to the remaining Smash amiibo...this is something that could be awesome but also rather ironic...

Imagine if the Cloud amiibo was compatible with BotW and gave Link Cloud's SOLDIER gear and Buster Sword...
Buster Sword would obviously be a two-handed weapon, massive attack power like 80 or something and like the Master Sword and Windcleaver it can shoot beams with R....

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, this day has been interesting.

Glad to see we are having another Nintendo Direct before E3, and having it cover Arms and Splatoon 2 is exciting. I sure hope Nintendo goes all out with presenting Arms. Too bad I won't be able to watch the Direct live because it will air right when I'm in the middle of class...

A few hours later, I find a draft I was making for a post I was working on in this thread to be suddenly deleted. Do drafts have a time limit for when they can be saved? Is there way to recover a draft on this site?

If it's temporary and permanently deleted, that's a shame because it was going to be a long one, and I was halfway through it.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
-Hears there's a Direct coming on Wednesday.
-Will be offline all afternoon and won't be back until the next morning.

I'm not a fan of ARMS or Splatoon, but if the fans of those two IP's are excited for this coming up, I'm satisfied.

As for me though, I've waited this long, so surely I can wait until E3 for a big splash.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
RE: Thor Ragnarok

I'm not as hyped as GotG 2 or Spider-Man: Homecoming, partly because Thor's hammer being broken was pretty predictable in the grand scheme of things and I didn't really enjoy the last two Thor movies in comparison to other MCU movies.

But for the love of everything that is good, if Skurge the executioner's death occurs in this movie, I hope they pull it off as well as it had been done in the comics.

RE: Overwatch skins and event

Looks cool. I'll be getting back into Overwatch with this. Mercy looking good as always :shades:

RE: Nintendo direct

I don't have a 3DS or a Switch, but I'll definitely be watching to keep up with the new stuff.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm crying.

It's only Monday. The Thor 3 trailer looks amazing, there's an Overwatch event starting tomorrow, a Nintendo Direct Wednesday, and Star Wars Celebrations is this week too.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
It's the only DLC map I bothered with, personally (I don't like how most of the rest of them don't let you use your own actual units). I enjoyed it, but it helps that the map it's based on (Elincia's Gambit, from Radiant Dawn) is one of my favourite levels in the entire series. It's just too bad you can't clear it in one turn with Haar any more. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's the only DLC map I bothered with, personally (I don't like how most of the rest of them don't let you use your own actual units). I enjoyed it, but it helps that the map it's based on (Elincia's Gambit, from Radiant Dawn) is one of my favourite levels in the entire series. It's just too bad you can't clear it in one turn with Haar any more. :p
I wish they would have just got the class change items(in like the item shop) for the dlc instead of having to beat a map to get them.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Well? Didn't I say a Direct this month wasn't out of the question?

It seems like they're focusing on close releases for this one, which makes sense since it lets them get those taken care of now and lets them focus on their big guns at E3. ARMS and Splatoon 2 are the two big Switch games in the next few months, so why not focus on those?

As far as what else could show up...
-Echoes is a given, since it's mere days away in Japan and only a month away everywhere else. This'll probably be where they detail the amiibo functionality, and probably even reveal the Corrin amiibos!
-A quick hype trailer for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? Not a whole lot to show that we don't already know of, though.
-A Pokémon reveal? TPC tends to do stuff on their own, but they've also done major reveals in Directs before and they announced ORAS in April 2014. Could this be where the Stars rumor comes in?
-Other 3DS titles that have been flying under the radar, probably. Ever Oasis? That Pikmin spinoff?
-Some Virtual Console stuff. Not going to jump to conclusions and call Gamecube VC on Switch or Mother 3...but it's possible. Provided the latter really is in the works, and provided they aren't saving the former for E3.
-A surprise or two, undoubtedly. Probably a mid-sized title like Kirby: Planet Robobot was last year.

I could see them teasing Smash, or maybe even announcing a Smash Direct, but...I doubt we'll see anything major in this Direct itself. They seem to be focusing on the next few months with this one rather than the fall or beyond.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Show Ever Oasis and Pikmin w/ release dates so I know when I can stop caring about the 3DS pls, kthnx Nintendo. <3

Oh and Virtual Console. Which would seem obvious but Nintendo is Nintendo so it's not and probs won't happen.

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON ON RAW RIGHT NOW IT'S ONLY BEEN 5 MINUTES

Miz and Dean Ambrose on Raw, lord have mercy. Kevin Owens going to SD???

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Things I did not know existed and question why they do:

Anyway got Spring Xander in Heroes today! Was my most wanted too so thats nice. I hope I can get one of the other ones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom