• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Be quiet, I'm horny right now so it's hard to focus. I'm talking to my boyfriend right now.

"Personality is where it counts."
-Some Ancient Chinese Philosopher or something.
BUT THEN YOU SHOULD BE GETTING INNUENDO'S
I can't help but laugh at how that thing is running. It's beautiful:laugh:
It's ****ing AMAZING. When they first leaked that form, everyone thought it'd be exclusively CGI but ****, they actually made a big ass suit. I pity the suit actor as it looks heavier than anything else the guy had to wear

D

Deleted member

BUT THEN YOU SHOULD BE GETTING INNUENDO'S

It's ****ing AMAZING. When they first leaked that form, everyone thought it'd be exclusively CGI but ****, they actually made a big *** suit. I pity the suit actor as it looks heavier than anything else the guy had to wear
Oh, I knew about the innuendo, but the reason why I didn't point it out was that you were using the same innuendo that I was.

I just didn't point that out because I'm pretty deep with my boyfriend's conversation right now.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Wait........
That means we'll have to wait like two years to see Armin eat Bertolt?

Welp
Assuming this season will really last only 12 episodes and it won't be released in a split cour, and we get a new season every year... yep, that scene will have to wait two years.

Which also means we'd wait two years until the anime reaches the big basement reveal and the Grisha files inside them.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I got the homemade Amiibo cards I ordered the other day. I am happy with my purchase.

Amiibo.jpg

D

Deleted member

So it's been well documented that the PS4 KH ports are bad. But as all glitches, they can sometimes be amazing.
You kinda have try for this one though.
The way he's wandering around while talking reminds me of golem.

Also, the part where he's in the darkness killed me.

EVERYONE WAIT A MINUTE
Adorable kitty :3
one.... two..... three..... four..... five..... six.... seven....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
yo, you all heard about those toliet paper theives in china at the Temple of Heaven that made them put up a machine that used facial regonition and gives 2 feet of tp. and the same person cant get more for 9 minutes

No Im not making this up. I hear it on NPR

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The heck? Where can you buy these?
Here.

The cards have a nice glossy finish and everything. This person makes all of those hard to find ones along with pretty much everything else. The Wolf Link card he made me was a 20 heart Wolf Link so it worked out perfectly for BotW. Best part about it.....all are $6 USD (and like $2 in shipping).

Edit: Looks like he is sold out of some stuff right now though.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Here.

The cards have a nice glossy finish and everything. This person makes all of those hard to find ones along with pretty much everything else. The Wolf Link card he made me was a 20 heart Wolf Link so it worked out perfectly for BotW. Best part about it.....all are $6 USD (and like $2 in shipping).

Edit: Looks like he is sold out of some stuff right now though.
WOah.

I struck gold then. I'll save the link and check if they restock later.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
yo, you all heard about those toliet paper theives in china at the Temple of Heaven that made them put up a machine that used facial regonition and gives 2 feet of tp. and the same person cant get more for 9 minutes

No Im not making this up. I hear it on NPR
New torture method: give a dude a laxative and trap him in one of the Temple's restrooms.

I'll be surprised if this isn't the most ridiculous looking weapon in BOTW.

:4link: lowkey is a :4corrin::4corrinf: fan.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Also my cat was abandoned as a kitten and my grandmother found him stuck in her chicken coop. The chickens helped him to stay warm and the cat doesn't hunt birds. Hell, he can't even hurt a fly, I've seen him try
That's legit pretty heart warming.

Sometimes animals get along with each other better than us humans do.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I cat can't do that, but a snake sure can.

Snakes>Cats.
But snakes look significantally less cute
Though baby snakes have precious smiles
New torture method: give a dude a laxative and trap him in one of the Temple's restrooms.
Dude, that's wrong on so many levels. If you're going to do that, then you need to be at the temple and offer free chocolate laxatives without telling anyone they're laxatives

D

Deleted member

But snakes look significantally less cute
Though baby snakes have precious smiles
Not only did you miss the innuendo somehow, but you're also wrong about that too. Snakes are pretty cute, I don't know why people fear them.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Not only did you miss the innuendo somehow, but you're also wrong about that too. Snakes are pretty cute, I don't know why people fear them.
We are talking about cute animals, cute animals are pure, so there's no such thing as an innuendo when they're the discussion
They're less cute than kitties and snakes make more scary noises

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So it's been well documented that the PS4 KH ports are bad. But as all glitches, they can sometimes be amazing.
You kinda have try for this one though.
There's got to be a count of how many times the characters say "heart" or "darkness" in a single title. And that number has to be in the hundreds per game. It just has to be.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
As long as the snake isn't trying to inject me with venom, it's cool with me.

Now, spiders. **** no. I'll never understand how people can keep tarantulas as pets.

D

Deleted member

We are talking about cute animals, cute animals are pure, so there's no such thing as an innuendo when they're the discussion
They're less cute than kitties and snakes make more scary noises
They don't make noises often though is the thing.

Snakes are only cute when they're small.

Big snakes get a giant NOPE from me.
I've had a ball python wrapped around me before, I didn't really mind it. Plenty of big snakes you can have as pets are pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom