• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I hope the big and scaly Velociraptors bite your face off for dishonoring their name
Too bad there's bigger RL feathered raptors. :p So maybe they'd bite your face off first since they wouldn't be defeated by a kid doing gymnastics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The Power Rangers movie is the first superhero movie with a gay superhero.
That's... That's actually kinda shocking.
But not as shocking as the fact they have 6 WHOLE MOVIES PLANNED OUT
And MURICA NOTE! is gonna have nudity and ****. Edgedgedgedgedgedgedge is getting even EDGIER!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
And MURICA NOTE! is gonna have nudity and ****. Edgedgedgedgedgedgedge is getting even EDGIER!
Batman in Batman & Robin beat them by 20 years

D

Deleted member

Whatever happened to that gay moment in Beauty and the Beast that everyone was talking about before its release?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So Reyn won. That is alll, because it's Reyn Time.

Today will be the last Chronicles poll before we move on to X. These are mostly villains with one little exception. Your choices are Meyneth, Mumkhar, Egil, and Zanza.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Inb4 the gods are more popular.
Mah boy Egil, a character that ended being surprisingly deep.

Soo deep that Shulk's blade didn't cut deep enough.

EDIT: Welp

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's still in there
Yes, but what is it anyway? I haven't heard anything about it and none of the reviews I've seen have mentioned what it is.(And say that's pretty insignificant and nothing to get excited over.)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Whatever happened to that gay moment in Beauty and the Beast that everyone was talking about before its release?
It's a one-off scene that's played for laughs
Yet that was enough for a theatre in Alabama to ban it
And for Russia to boost the age rating
And for Malaysia to ban it
This is why I hate it when people think a gay character is pandering
Batman in Batman & Robin beat them by 20 years
I may not remember much from that movie
But I doubt that

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
oh no

But at the same time, aw yiisss.

It's impressive that the game is running this well on an emulator already.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yes, but what is it anyway? I haven't heard anything about it and none of the reviews I've seen have mentioned what it is.(And say that's pretty insignificant and nothing to get excited over.)
Something Le Fou dancing with a another guy or something

I may not remember much from that movie
But I doubt that
twas a joke

I think. The Batnipples don't help

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Finally finds out what the scene is after watching it again.
So that's it huh....
We some kinda suicide squad?

Lefou just dances with another guy? Why is this even a big deal? And yes, I know about the dresser thing too, but that's not so much gay as it is just liking crossdressing. :p But I've heard conservatives refer top it as the "****** scene".

What is with conservatives and being triggered by such insignificant fluff anyway?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So that's it huh....

Lefou just dances with another guy? Why is this even a big deal? And yes, I know about the dresser thing too, but that's not so much gay as it is just liking crossdressing. :p But I've heard conservatives refer top it as the "****** scene".

What is with conservatives and being triggered by such insignificant fluff anyway?
It corrupts the children duhhhhh

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So that's it huh....

because 'WAHWAH SJWS RUINING MY STUFF BY HAVING THINGS DIFFERENT AND SJWS MAKING WOMEN UGLY IN MASS EFFECT AND SJWS MAKING ME BANG MY KNEE ON MY DESK'

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I thought it was about LeFou winking when mentioning what "team" he's on.
I haven't seen the movie and only heard about this yesterday, so for all I know it's probably while he dances with someone.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, the "gay" scene in B&B is... really not a gay scene
When I watched the movie I thought everyone was talking about the dresser one but it's actually the dance one? That's even more stupid somehow

D

Deleted member

It corrupts the children duhhhhh
because 'WAHWAH SJWS RUINING MY STUFF BY HAVING THINGS DIFFERENT AND SJWS MAKING WOMEN UGLY IN MASS EFFECT AND SJWS MAKING ME BANG MY KNEE ON MY DESK'
It's just funny how one gay character who's sexuality is such a minor part of the movie makes the entire movie "THE GAY MOVIE", nevermind that the main focus of the film is a relationship that's bestiality. :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Are they really doing this?
Yes they are! That Ian guy gamergate loves keeps whining about it, someone unironically tweeted "Women ruined Mass Effect for me" and more! Meanwhile the 'sjws' are laughing at how ridiculously bad they wrote the trans character and at the other **** everyone else is laughing at. Remember, that woman who got death and **** threats for allegedly being the lead animator for the game was only harassed once that crowd thought a woman did it and singlehandedly ****ed the entire game over. Bioware said that wasn't okay and she wasn't even the lead animator like they thought

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yes they are! That Ian guy gamergate loves keeps whining about it, someone unironically tweeted "Women ruined Mass Effect for me" and more! Meanwhile the 'sjws' are laughing at how ridiculously bad they wrote the trans character and at the other **** everyone else is laughing at. Remember, that woman who got death and **** threats for allegedly being the lead animator for the game was only harassed once that crowd thought a woman did it and singlehandedly ****ed the entire game over. Bioware said that wasn't okay and she wasn't even the lead animator like they thought
Wow. Does how poorly the trans character is written go beyond the introduction of her?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
(few hours late)
A problem with free speech laws here in the U.S. is that you are only prevented from being arrested by the government for speech. (still better when compared to European countries, though) Unfortunately, you can still be screwed in other ways, such as being fined, fired, or losing your career.

What is the point of a freedom if you face negative consequences for expressing it? Is it really a freedom at all?

Does the freedom of those in power to silence or punish those with views deemed "toxic" or unpopular trump the freedom to safely express those views in the first place?

---

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

(few hours late)
A problem with free speech laws here in the U.S. is that you are only prevented from being arrested by the government for speech. Unfortunately, you can still be screwed in other ways, such as being fined, fired, or losing your career.

What is the point of a freedom if you face negative consequences for expressing it? Is it really a freedom at all?

Does the freedom of those in power to silence or punish those with views deemed "toxic" or unpopular trump the freedom to safely express those views in the first place?

---
That's a two way street. For an example, if you're an athlete you can be fined for both homophobia and not standing up for the national anthem. Should that be the case? I don't think so, but it's not an exclusive issue to either side.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
(few hours late)
A problem with free speech laws here in the U.S. is that you are only prevented from being arrested by the government for speech. Unfortunately, you can still be screwed in other ways, such as being fined, fired, or losing your career.

---
Um...That's not how it works. Saying "I'm gonna kill you" "I will stick my **** in you until you cry" "Black people commit more crimes than white people and dilute the gene pool" "Death to jews" aren't expressing views. Those are either threats or outright discrimination. In the Netherlands, we have 2 rules affecting freedom of speech
1: Everyone has the right to speak their mind as long as it doesn't break the laws of the constitution
The constitution: Discrimination is forbidden. Threats to one's safety are forbidden
If I say "I want all churches to be bombed by ISIS because Christians shouldn't be allowed to breath", would you say "Well, she's allowed to express her believes"? If I say "I will eat your leg" alongside your address, should that be allowed?
By saying people shouldn't have consequences on freedom of speech, YOU'RE DENYING PEOPLE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So deadpool doesnt exsit then?
Or did everyone forget about him?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
ignoring the other stuff, everyone in that game is butt ugly. God are they ugly

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Specifically, its not wasted to them.

Doesn't matter I suppose. Not a whole lot Nintendo can do about it.
Oh, I'm sure they'll send a cease and desist out if this gets big.

It's illegal and I don't necessarily condone what they're doing, especially since the game just came out. But it's really impressive that they have the game running as well as they do, only a few weeks after it came out.

---------------

My Super Mario Run Friend Code in case anyone wants it:

8108-2370-6157

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
It's cold outside and I am waiting one more day to get my own personal Switch.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Personaly, I think the models are pretty darn ugly
ffs. The site deleted 'denying'
Rebellious Treecko Rebellious Treecko I expect genuine answers from these. Please answer them
If I say "I want all churches to be bombed by ISIS because Christians shouldn't be allowed to breath", would you say "Well, she's allowed to express her believes"? If I say "I will eat your leg" alongside your address, should that be allowed?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Bomberman is fine, but it would be more fun if the game wasn't restricted on a Gem System that you have to pay with unit you run out and have to reset a planet if you don't have enough.

Especially when there are so many "Kill X Number of Enemies" levels in existence with too many obstacles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom