• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Middle Earth: Shadow of War got revealed.

A bunch of leaked stuff suggests building your own army, an improved Nemesis system and a few other things.
Oh yeah and Balrogs, Dragons, Trolls and Ringwraiths are in it.
Just don't let the "boss fights" be ****ty QTE fests. The original was great aside from that.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
View attachment 126608
So I passed my 2nd test
Excellent work, Pumpkaboo! Glad to know you passed this test! :b:

(This is probably not that important and honestly beyond silly to mention, but I think I can see what appears to be your name in the right hand corner, unless you knew about it being in the picture and didn't mind putting that in).

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Excellent work, Pumpkaboo! Glad to know you passed this test! :b:

(This is probably not that important and honestly beyond silly to mention, but I think I can see what appears to be your name in the right hand corner, unless you knew about it being in the picture and didn't mind putting that in).
Oh yeah, i didnt see that pff
As long as no one trys to search me up online or other places, im fine with people seeing it now

Its pretty bland. Its just Allyson. pretty boring name, I dont really like it much since there are so many Allysons/Allisons/Alisons in the world

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
As long as no one trys to search me up online or other places, im fine with people seeing it now

It's alright; if its just your first name anyway, then there's no harm from what I've seen. Then again, I've never revealed my first name and still don't plan on doing that, so... :p

On another side-note, I do have to question if having the professor name might get people curious as to what college or university the professor resides at... but that's just me and probably sounds silly as w
ell.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's alright; if its just your first name anyway, then there's no harm from what I've seen. Then again, I've never revealed my first name and still don't plan on doing that, so... :p

Although I do have to question if having the professor name might get people curious as to what college or university the professor resides at... but that's just me and probably sounds silly as w
ell.
Unless they live in Virginia, they wouldnt know the community college Im going too lol. Its called Tidewater Community College. Tidewater area being what Virgina Beach is called

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei

WHEN DOES THIS RELEASE
IS IT DUBBED OR SUBBED
I WANT IT
I WANNA CRY AGAIN DAMMIT

Its pretty bland. Its just Allyson. pretty boring name, I dont really like it much since there are so many Allysons/Allisons/Alisons in the world
I'm still gonna call you Taikyo instead

Chrono.

Looks like Twilight Princess Link, Majora's Mask Link and Skyward Sword Link are getting amiibo for that 30th anniversary lineup.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I am officially convinced Haedox stalks everyone on twitter in case his name gets mentioned. First someone criticized him and Haedox goes 'haha funny meme'
Now I saw someone point out an inconsistency in his videos without tweeting at him and me saying he's not that good of a source
And he ****ing found us

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I finished Metal Gear Solid 1.
So, what do I think about the game that started it and all? (Yes, I know about the first Metal Gear, but who care honestly?)
Well, I played the game on Easy, since it was my first game in the franchise. And I am glad I did because of how the game is unbalanced when it come to it's difficulty. The beginning is hard and have alot of mechanic that are never seen again later in the game. Plus, you start with a life bar so low that being seen is dead 99% of the time.

Nonethless, when you begin to understand the control and after some time, the game begin to be really fun beside some moment here and there. The music was godlike, the story was great, the character were great and the only thing that was bad was the French voice acting. Seriously, aside from some voice, they are horrible or hard to take seriously most of the time. So it ruined some moment for me. But it's not a fault of the story, so I am OK with it.

In all, while this game isn't in my eyes the masterpiece that alot of peoples claim. I really enjoyed this game and I give it a 7.5/10. Bravo Kojima.

But The Best Has Yet To Come...

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Well Pokemon is finally 21 today, so drink if you got them! But in all seriousness, some of the those early games were a large part of my youth as I'm sure it was from many people. Here's to another 21 and beyond.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Looks like Twilight Princess Link, Majora's Mask Link and Skyward Sword Link are getting amiibo for that 30th anniversary lineup.
Nintendo REEAALLLYY wants my money don't they?

I'm curious how MM Link will turn out since there's so many possibilities with the masks...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just saw a review of "A Silent Voice" where the guy only read the first two chapters.

He said the main characters was unlikable.

NO **** SHERLOCK!

He's a bully. He's supposed to be. The manga is very clear its in the wrong and the entire tale is him finding redemption and forgiveness. You grow to like him later as he grows to become a better human being and seeing how he wants to change.

And you thought it was okay to stop at chapter two?

Why?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Wait, what?
Rabid fanboys of his linked him to the conversation and he tweeted going 'If you watched it it wouldn't be inconsistent, don't judge a book by it's cover!' and when he replied to me saying he isn't a good source of info he goes 'dang'. This isn't the first time I've seen this happen
And mobile twitter accidentally made me follow him because I tweeted back

EDIT: He's surprisingly chill and was happy to see I gave him criticism he could learn from despite me not being a fan

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
When to GameStop to get a Bottle Cap code for Pokémon Sun and I noticed a change from the last time I went.

Of course the Switch has its own section and it saddens me to see the Wii U no longer having a true section anymore (the PS3 & Xbox 360 have their owns and they're both significantly bigger). :(

Should've asked if there were some preorders left though.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Lmao literally 6 people participated in this poll.

I can blame people for not being interested or wanting to do research. but wow. This might as well be my worst poll yet.

Perhaps Sheriff might be the weakest winner so far.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Don't have enough money for a Switch, but I'm sure I'll have enough saved up by the time it's finally back in stock two years from now.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I see why I'm starting to hate Heroes
When you find yourself unliky, you can always find solace that there is someone unluckier than you.

I had two summoning sessions today. The best I got was a 4 star male Corrin, who I am on the fence about.

Do you see the two Donnels? Pray that does not befall you.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
When you find yourself unliky, you can always find solace that there is someone unluckier than you.

I had two summoning sessions today. The best I got was a 4 star male Corrin, who I am on the fence about.

Do you see the two Donnels? Pray that does not befall you.
I got 3 Donnels. I know.

I KNOW.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I honestly can say this one of the most disappointing Smash poll results that I've ever gotten. But at least I know there are people in the world that want Sheriff or the Wild Gunman (must be a cowboy fetish). But whatever, this new one will be Mario related, so it won't be that bad.

Your choices are Foreman Spike, Tatanga, Wart, and Pauline. Before anyone asks where Stanley and DK Jr. are, they were covered in an older poll already. I'm mostly curious on this one to see if there is demand for Pauline as a fighter (I'll tag @Tortilla Noggin since she likes her).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And here comes the worst part of the day, more comic work.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Shovel Knight lost. Don't **** with the McDuck

Venom (Eddie Brock) is in the next fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom