• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, this ruins a certain Breath of the Wild scene for me. Jesus Christ.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
My immediate reaction when I saw that face:

That is one of the creepiest and most disturbing BotW fan arts I've seen online. I'm not even going to look at it again because I don't want my memory of the BotW trailer's highlight to be ruined.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Daytona 500 is today, 10 squats carrying 40 lbs. per crashed car, lets do dis. :067:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, this ruins a certain Breath of the Wild scene for me. Jesus Christ.

And I tough Resident Evil 7 was scary...
The Discomfort level are high right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why Bowser became Dry Bowser according to SomecallmeJohnny
"You can't be fat if you have no fat"
It's not that bad of a tradeoff considering he functions just as well, if not better. And he looks cooler, if I was ugly and was able to become a living skeleton somehow, I'd be a living skeleton. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Fighter Hayabusa was victorious over the other wrestlers. Sorry for you Amazon and Star Man fans. The Pro Wrestling poll comes to an end.

The next poll with be all about NES sports characters (This might interest @smashkirby, @Marakatu, and @SSBCandidates). Your choices are Baseball Player, Volleyball Player, Soccer Player, and the Ice Hockey Trio. These are based on popular and well sold sports
titles released on the Famicom and NES back in the day. Choose well.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I don't know if anyone here follows Fire Emblem Cipher news, but I want to share the most hilarious Cipher art I've seen thus far:

Lol, Kellam doesn't appear at all on the other card.:laugh:

That's a pretty clever way of referencing his defining trait.

And yes, both cards are exactly the same; just different art.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So I heard that Windows is having an update that stops Steam from being uploaded and I have to say HAVE THEY GONE MAD?

Steam is important for all PC gamers and they'll only alienate them if they do this. What the hell?
Wait, where did you hear this? Why isn't the internet blowing up about this?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I
I just
Can someone explain to me how THIS passes as an article? I know Heatstreet has zero standards as they had a serious article titled "Game Journalist were very naughty in 2016" but come the **** on
there is a time where you have to stop caring what other people say, bruh
Here it is. I would give it a day or two.

It said "Apps like Steam" not "Steam" and didnt say will, It will "try to"

Steam was just an example. Classic clickbait

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I
I just
Can someone explain to me how THIS passes as an article? I know Heatstreet has zero standards as they had a serious article titled "Game Journalist were very naughty in 2016" but come the **** on
I knew this would be brought up at one point if two women in one shot that may or may not be in a relationship was enough to "boycott" Finding Dory.

Though after a google search that isn't the only article/blog to claim/report that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I
I just
*Sees title*

Sigh. People will try to find anything that isn't there to get views

*Reads those paragraphs in that screen capture*

...And it doesn't help it's from from an immature, idiotic, and unprofessional attention ***** to boot. I'd hate to read the rest of whatever else that article has to offer.

Shame these people.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I just finished blazing through Atlanta over the past two days. I can safely wholeheartedly recommend this show to just around anyone on this board. The entire show has this grounded, down-to-earth feel with very believable characters, Donald Glover's character Earn in particular. It's not without moments of humor or even surrealism either (episode 7 in particular comes to mind). With only 10 episodes in this first season, it's a very easy watch too. I'm now eagerly awaiting what Donald Glover and crew has got in store for season 2 later this year.

But I thought Kinky Kurri liked being double teamed...
My MY!!

:denzel:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With tomorrow being pokemon day, I hope we can get something announced for Switch or a direct announcement. Both would be nice.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
But I thought Kinky Kurri liked being double teamed...

I just finished blazing through Atlanta over the past two days. I can safely wholeheartedly recommend this show to just around anyone on this board. The entire show has this grounded, down-to-earth feel with very believable characters, Donald Glover's character Earn in particular. It's not without moments of humor or even surrealism either (episode 7 in particular comes to mind). With only 10 episodes in this first season, it's a very easy watch too. I'm now eagerly awaiting what Donald Glover and crew has got in store for season 2 later this year.

My MY!!

:denzel:
Thank you for finishing this!

Now I have someone else to vouch for how good it is. Everyone stop what you're doing and watch this show. It's better than whatever anime, or video game you're playing. It's a masterpiece.

D

Deleted member

Now I have someone else to vouch for how good it is. Everyone stop what you're doing and watch this show. It's better than whatever anime, or video game you're playing. It's a masterpiece.
You lost me there. It can't possibly be better than Wand of Gamelon. Which I am actually playing Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm strongly starting to think this mysterious katana teasing from last week found on Killer Instinct's twitter is going to be revealed this Tuesday (since the KI team has been posting news & new info every Tuesday)

I'm betting it's a character (and maybe relating to Hisako since both her and the teasing are from Japan).

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Looks like there's a big pretty hoax going on with an emulator for the Switch going already. Of course, the download is malware/viruses but it's pretty amusing that such a ridiculous idea such as this already spreading around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom