• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I just pulled off an arena score of 4,162.

Sure, it sounds pretty standard for a high level team, but consider this:
1. I only have one 5 star unit in my arena team. The rest are still only 4 stars.
2. They're only Levels 35-37.

I may or may not have stumbled onto a secretly really good setup thanks to my hit-and-miss pulls and a stroke of teambuilding brilliance.
That's pretty good since the highest I've ever done is 2800-ish. :laugh:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I got to 7000 by just doing the beginner one over and over again.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been drawing every couple of days when I have enough orbs but I haven't really been playing the game much

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Imma find them and steal them and take care of them and never give them back

And thanks, im trying to ask my sister if she wants me to stay the night and she said I didnt have to but I feel bad if I dont
Not possible LOL, like I said that is when they were young. Those pics were taken back in the summer of 2015.

In other words, when you push something over, it falls down.
Oh…I post this awhile ago…
Why nobody notice my post when I post that video? LOL
That video just kept making me facpalm over and over and over again…

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I got to 7000 by just doing the beginner one over and over again.
I'm not sure that's possible. You know the arena score doesn't accumulate, right? It only counts your highest score from a single win streak. The most you can get mathematically is about 5,000~6,000, if you play all advanced battles, have all level 40+10 5* units with high stats (the +10 would mean you pulled that unit at 5* 11 times and merged them all together - 10 is the most times you can merge a unit), have one of the bonus units, and win all your matches without losing any units. Basically, you're only getting a really high score if you're sinking piles of real money into the game.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm not sure that's possible. You know the arena score doesn't accumulate, right? It only counts your highest score from a single win streak. The most you can get mathematically is about 5,000~6,000, if you play all advanced battles, have all level 40+10 5* units with high stats (the +10 would mean you pulled that unit at 5* 11 times and merged them all together - 10 is the most times you can merge a unit), have one of the bonus units, and win all your matches without losing any units. Basically, you're only getting a really high score if you're sinking piles of real money into the game.
I had two bonus units if that helped.

Maybe I got the scores mixed up though.

I know I got 7000 something from arena.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently the Mantis Shrimp has 17 different types of cones in it's eyes

Humans have 3, red green and blue. We can perceive colors made from those 3

Mantis shrimp can perceive colors our brains can't even comprehend and combinations of those colors we also can't comprehend

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Apparently the Mantis Shrimp has 17 different types of cones in it's eyes

Humans have 3, red green and blue. We can perceive colors made from those 3

Mantis shrimp can perceive colors our brains can't even comprehend and combinations of those colors we also can't comprehend
I heard about that quite a while ago. It's pretty interesting to think about. Imagining a color you haven't even seen before. The Mantis Shrimp is also good at fighting, if I'm not mistaken. Unless I'm mixing it up with another species of Shrimp. It should be the one that punches so fast that a really hot bubble of air juts out of it's jabs.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I heard about that quite a while ago. It's pretty interesting to think about. Imagining a color you haven't even seen before. The Mantis Shrimp is also good at fighting, if I'm not mistaken. Unless I'm mixing it up with another species of Shrimp. It should be the one that punches so fast that a really hot bubble of air juts out of it's jabs.
You're kinda wrong, it's not punching but heating the water by snapping it's claws. And I believe it's a pistol shrimp

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You're kinda wrong, it's not punching but heating the water by snapping it's claws. And I believe it's a pistol shrimp
That's not the one I'm talking about.

It doesn't snap it's claws, it pushes them out.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm thinking of something else then, the thing Clauncher is based off of
The important thing is that some superhero should be based on the Mantis Shrimp. Or at least another new Pokemon. Or some kind of Mega Man X Maverick boss. Give it its own Animorphs book too.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Skyward Sword deserves that 10/10.

Fight me everybody!
There's one thing I'll defend for Skyward Sword and I'll forever defend it for this:

It's the only 3D Zelda where Link and Zelda actually interact with each other and have a decent relationship that isn't one note or feel like strangers to each other despite meeting each other during the game.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so during osome of the footage of BotW i saw the weapon i will use to kill the final boss a soup ladel which is infact stronger than a tree branch by 2

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Some interesting turn of events happened. Goku pretty much won (somethingbthat @GoldenYuiitusin and Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan predicted). Though I don't blame him since he's cool and people want more staff fighters. Worse case scenario, it was done for the Dragon Ball Goku jokes. At least Sukapon and Ayumi fared better than the Shin Onigashima duo.

Now we are deciding which NES Pro Wreslting character is the most deserving for Smash. There are many whacky choices like the bombastic superstar Star Man, the hotbloded wrestler Fighter Hayabusa, the dangerous swamp thing Amazon, and the campy martial artist Kin Corn Karn.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Even if you never played the original game, choose whichever wrestler looks the most appealing to you.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Some interesting turn of events happened. Goku pretty much won (somethingbthat @GoldenYuiitusin and Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan predicted). Though I don't blame him since he's cool and people want more staff fighters. Worse case scenario, it was done for the Dragon Ball Goku jokes. At least Sukapon and Ayumi fared better than the Shin Onigashima duo.

Now we are deciding which NES Pro Wreslting character is the most deserving for Smash. There are many whacky choices like the bombastic superstar Star Man, the hotbloded wrestler Fighter Hayabusa, the dangerous swamp thing Amazon, and the campy martial artist Kin Corn Karn.

Even if you never played the original game, choose whichever wrestler looks the most appealing to you.
Even though more people prefer Star Man for obvious reasons, I'm sticking with Fighter Hayabusa. Back Brain Kick!

I wouldn't mind The Amazon either. Being a swamp freak that bites people in the wrestling ring.

Might as well tag @Zebei, Ura Ura and Champ Gold Champ Gold since these wrestling fans might have good taste.

I need to watch more wrestling myself.

D

Deleted member

Since I asked the same thing to AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 on Twitter, I'm curious to know which works (movies, shows, songs, foods...) and people from the French audiovisual landscape are well known and/or appreciated across the countries represented by this thread's users?

Oh, and...
Skyward Sword deserves that 10/10.

Fight me everybody!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So I heard that Windows is having an update that stops Steam from being uploaded and I have to say HAVE THEY GONE MAD?

Steam is important for all PC gamers and they'll only alienate them if they do this. What the hell?

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
When i joined this thread i was 14 years old.As of today i am now 17.Man time flys by faster than you think lol
Champ Gold Champ Gold @Zebei @Mandala Ura Ura IceBreakerXY IceBreakerXY

lol Some Wrestlemania 33 "leak" happened. I call bull**** but gotta admit I'd love this card.

Some of these make sense but its a fake.Makes no sense for Undertaker to fight styles and not roman.The match was set up perfectly at the rumble.And Jericho vs Owens for the universal title?Kevin owens beating goldberg?LOL

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
At point, I'm not even going bother asking what Microsoft would achieve by killing off one of the biggest markets for downloadable PC games.

Not at all.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Today I watched SAO the Movie: Original Scale in my city's theater. My sister drag me and my brother to watch it.
I was never a fan of SAO, but I personally think the movie wasn't that terrible, but it could be better. My brother though who read the SAO novels, think that the movie was terrible…
I actually prefer Yuna than Miku after watching this. Yuna is the Hatsune Miku in this movie.
Rip the dream:139:
And like I said, Nana and Kirby already passed away… "true sadness intensifies"

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Even though more people prefer Star Man for obvious reasons, I'm sticking with Fighter Hayabusa. Back Brain Kick!

I wouldn't mind The Amazon either. Being a swamp freak that bites people in the wrestling ring.

Might as well tag @Zebei, Ura Ura and Champ Gold Champ Gold since these wrestling fans might have good taste.

I'm one of the biggest supporters for Starmam.

You tagged the right person

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm mildly interested in I Am Setsuna...looks to be an interesting JRPG...

I don't know if I'm going to bother getting it though cuz I know I'm not going to be playing it thanks to BotW....Though after I've had my fill of Zelda, it could be a decent pickup sometime afterwards...

Then again that also depends on what else comes to the system...We don't have any idea when Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will release, though pretty much everybody assumes it will be delayed because of the vague release window that was given on the game...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sniper Elite 4 is starting to get hard. Started a map with almost no rifle ammunition and am surrounded by nazis. I've been stuck on a roof for like 10 minutes already.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

I'm not familiar with these NES Wrestling games TBH.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, this ruins a certain Breath of the Wild scene for me. Jesus Christ.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I had two bonus units if that helped.

Maybe I got the scores mixed up though.

I know I got 7000 something from arena.
Having multiple bonus characters in your team doesn't matter. The bonus for one character is the same for two, three, etc.

I think you've got something confused. I've been doing the advanced arena nonstop and the most I've gotten is ~4200.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys; according to a Nintendo Switch reddit post that links to NeoGaf, there's a thread that mentions how Nintendo and Sony are going to be the dominant companies at this year's E3 (that's always been the case, so it may not seem surprising). What's heavily significant is that Microsoft is renting out a much smaller space with the other game making companies (Square Enix, Activision, etc), so it seems like they won't be making as much of an appearance as they have in past years. Regardless, it seems like Nintendo clearly has intentions of making a huge appearance at E3 this year compared to 2015 and 2016, especially now that we have the Switch out where they can unload a bunch of new games. Let's just hope they don't try to do any awkward public events and stick with something like a Digital Event that gets straight to the games and avoids any feeling of awkwardness.

In addition, it's mentioned that the theater space is being rented out for some sort of exhibition... which could either mean something related to Splatoon 2 OR Smash Switch. The latter should be announced by then if it's coming, so it's not out of the realm of possiblity...

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5waoo8/the_e3_2017_floorplan_revealed_showing_that/

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

At the very least, I don't get it. And I saw that one trailer with the character interactions. So I might be lucky that I might not have been spoiled.
And don't bother trying to explain it or straighten me out if, by some chance, it is something completely different. I'm avoiding spoilers so don't explain or whatnot to me about what the tweet is about.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
At the very least, I don't get it. And I saw that one trailer with the character interactions. So I might be lucky that I might not have been spoiled.
And don't bother trying to explain it or straighten me out if, by some chance, it is something completely different. I'm avoiding spoilers so don't explain or whatnot to me about what the tweet is about.
It was a scene from the trailer, nothing to be afraid of.

Haven't seen any real spoilers myself and I have zero plans to look at them.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

This is Nightmare Fuel at its finest, not fanart or a meme. Zelda shall forever haunt me with that face.

*shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom