• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ultimate Gohan trailer was cool. He is definitely my main.

Please I need Master Roshi and Hercule still.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mega Man is the true Hero of this thread; as he kept us from talking about Pyra for a day.
Which for it's actually both fortunate and unfortunate...
It's so obvious that....
Most people only talks about Pyra because they haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
For those like me who played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will know this is a great game that is being overshadowed by those trifling complaints.

That being said, if Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was developed by Vanilla ware and not published by Nintendo, I don't think it would get that much complain on those design.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*Sounds of MatPat beating a dead horse echo in the backgroumd*

Lukas is probably one of the most underrated units in FEH, he's just so ****ing good because you can park him in fron of literally anything physical and he just stands there like it's nothing. He's carried me through a lot of the Chain Challenges
Mine is at 52 Def after the weapon forgery
. Mines plus attack minus res but I’m going to buff his defense when I can afford the weapon upgrade again.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Pyra ain’t even that bad. It’s the rabbit chick and that other fox looking chick that are real bad.
Yeah, you can say they are bad but don't get triggered because of those designs.
And pretty much like Pokémon, you can release them, or don't even try to get rare Blades them.
See? When you have played the game you will the options. Don't be like those people who don't even bother playing the game but still being triggered, and this isn't even whether you are a Xenoblade expert or not...

Last edited:
Yeah, you can say they are bad but don't get triggered because of those designs.
And pretty much like Pokémon, you can release them, or don't even try to get rare Blades them.
See? When you have played the game you will the options. Don't be like those people who don't even bother playing the game but still being triggered, and this isn't even whether you are a Xenoblade expert or not...
If you could chill with the constant "holier than thou attitude" and insulting members because you really want to defend a game at all costs with every post that would be great.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

ResidentSleeper

If you could chill with the constant "holier than thou attitude" and insulting members because you really want to defend a game at all costs with every post that would be great.
Also unironically saying "triggered"
brownCRINGE.png

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
To be fair, you need a very high IQ to be a Xenoblade expert. The plot twists are extremely subtle and without a firm grasp of the-

Anyways I really like Floren's design can't go wrong with flowers and he's the purest blossom without bossom.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
D

Deleted member

This FEH Arena season might actually be fun for me, thanks to Fjorm being a bonus unit.
Not only for her being an actual 5* bonus unit I have but also that thanks to her blessing boosting my score even further.
I don't think I have enough to get into Tier 20 though, I'm getting 700-702 per match which should cap at around 4900.
It's so obvious that....
Most people only talks about Pyra because they haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
For those like me who played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will know this is a great game that is being overshadowed by those trifling complaints.

That being said, if Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was developed by Vanilla ware and not published by Nintendo, I don't think it would get that much complain on those design.
Dude, you need to realise that the criticizing of Pyra's design isn't a personal attack towards XC2. No one is saying the game is bad because of her. Get over it.
That said, it also doesn't matter whether her character is good or not, it doesn't change the fact her design is bad.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
To be fair, you need a very high IQ to be a Xenoblade expert. The plot twists are extremely subtle and without a firm grasp of the-

Anyways I really like Floren's design can't go wrong with flowers and he's the purest blossom without bossom.
I need fanart of Floren asap, he is too cute

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think Capcom needs to announce another Mega Man game today to save us from Pyra design discussion hell.

MMX9 when my dudes??? :4megaman:

D

Deleted member

My first thought was "Well, somebody's a fan", my second though was "Wait, how the hell did they upgrade a Prf weapon already I thought there weren't enough Refining Stones for that?"
Also, can I just say I love the Dragon buffs? Npt because I use any of them but because that makes them more common and Joshua just straight up murders them.
Flat Top Man Woman
I can't believe @Best Gwen is a Robot Master

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If any of you were looking to buy A Hat In Time on PS4 and you live in the US, it just released a day early for you.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Time to start the long side quest to unlock Golden form for my Freiza race character, Frihj.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Time to start the long side quest to unlock Golden form for my Freiza race character, Frihj.
Frihj, eh? That's a nice name.
If I were to make a name for a member of that race, it'd probably be...

Eyzbachs

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Frihj, eh? That's a nice name.
If I were to make a name for a member of that race, it'd probably be...

Eyzbachs
...ice box? Not bad. Most of their names are just the regular words though. I just spelled my different since Freiza is just freezer spelled differently.

Ivander

Smash Legend
im part of the problem now

Azura is looking nice. And it's also nice to see her Mysterious Dancer look. I wonder if that's just a costume or if it's her promotion outfit. It would be cool if Uror was a weapon for Azura, but considering this was likely almost done before Performing Arts, it's probably not.

The respective Hoshido and Nohr outfits for F!Corrin and M!Corrin is nice for those who prefer the other look. The Maid and Butler outfits are likely a reference to Felicia and Jakob since they aren't in. Takumi looks pretty nice and Camilla looks more modest in a maid outfit compared to her actual outfit.

Still mad that Capcom might be releasing the mega man X games individually.

I dont even think it makes business sense. No one is going to buy X5-8 unless they are bundled.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Is there a way to play the music during a match in Rocket League? The game's soundtrack is WAY TOO GOOD to be exclusive to the home menu...

Also, won my first match by forfeit today.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I dont even think it makes business sense. No one is going to buy X5-8 unless they are bundled.
I’d buy them all if they’re cheap enough.

Is there a way to play the music during a match in Rocket League? The game's soundtrack is WAY TOO GOOD to be exclusive to the home menu...

Also, won my first match by forfeit today.
I won 2 matches. :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

People would absolutely buy X5 and X8.

It's X2, X3, X6, and X7 that would struggle.

Chrono.

It's so obvious that....
The new Rick and Morty copypasta.

D

Deleted member

This Juuni Taisen episode was actually pretty good, a nice change of pace after the mess the twins-focused episodes were and Rabbit not getting a backstory. Still, this show certainly fell down in quality rather quickly, and I don't mean the animation. The writer seems to have some fetish for anti-climax just for the sake of it, it didn't add anything after the first few episodes. Ox, Tiger and Sheep were the most likeable characters since they're the only ones to be shown to not be full on Evil in their morality; Rabbit was entertaining but lack of a backstory is just a massive "**** you" to his fans; Dog and Horse had potential but were killed off before any of it came to light; and the Tatsumi brothers were fine in their first flashback since it characterised them as thiefs who steal just as a game and two somewhat-caring brothers for each other but their second one just pumped up their edge to 11.
Boar, Chicken, Monkey and Rat can go **** themselves.

When will I ever find a good Deathgame anime?
It's so obvious that....
Most people only talks about Rick because they haven't watched Rick and Morty.
For those like me who watched Rick and Morty will know this is a great cartoon that is being overshadowed by those trifling complaints.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist
But tbh, you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand Xenoblade Chrinicles 2

Last edited by a moderator:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
the funniest thing to me is complaining about the bunny blade(you know which one) has become a meme, which just goes to show if you constantly complain about something itll become a joke and no one will take it seriously

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Dude, you need to realise that the criticizing of Pyra's design isn't a personal attack towards XC2. No one is saying the game is bad because of her. Get over it.
That said, it also doesn't matter whether her character is good or not, it doesn't change the fact her design is bad.
Tell it to those people on Twitter and other social media websites who really have some ridiculous statements... I'm fine some say her design is bad but in my opinion these statements are totally subjective, it's a design afterall.

That said, some fanarts of Pyra were really disturbing I gotta say.

Analogy I would made regarding those fanservice design in video game is ... sometimes I enjoy the favorite meal with salt, but I don't like only keep tasting the salt...

That's triggered..?

How so are you gathering this from his post? Lol
A bit odd that you used the Marina Nice Young face when I already used it a few pages ago, I used it to response a gif that proves Floren is indeed a male by the way, just saying....
And sorry, I wasn't referring to praline was triggered, I was referring to those on Twitter and other social media websites who have post some very ridiculous statements that were literally triggered. So yeah...
my error, sorry.
The thing is, criticising a design is a thing, but being triggered on a design is just way too overboard.
I put this is because I just recently watched ProtoMario's video, he does have some good points by the way.
Spoiler because this thumb nail has big bust...
And believe it or not, my third rare Blade... was

Perun,
aka
Jiggle physics... "face palm"
Why Monoltihsoft... why....why... now I'm a bit triggered (JK)
She's still an awesome Blade to use though.

So far my rare Blade list:
  1. Reyn (Likes to say: Leave me alone!)
  2. Venus Boy Trap
  3. Jiggle Physics
what a team...
Okay, if my statement had really insulted some users I hereby apologize greatly, this was never my intention. Nevertheless please let me have a minor rebuttal... in my opinion it isn't really an insult if I have never particularly mention any name or group, perhaps I did sort of in the early pages but I did mention that it was my bad doing it so.

Sorry Zebi, no offense...if you heavily disagree with my opinion and post I think it would be better to discuss about this in PM about what I can say and cannot say. Or also discuss about XC2 in a re

I was refering to those on twitter and social media posts that have really absurd statements regard XC2's some of Blade designs, if you aren't those people who take the designs seriously then I don't see why you felt insulted...

Don't say that lol
Rick and Morty was a pretty enjoyable show by the way.

To be honest, that Rick and Morty copypasta fits Xenoblade just too well... or not...

Played Xenoblade game =/= high IQ to understand Xenoblade/ Xenoblade expert... simple as that. Just I had played many Pokemon game but I am still not a Pokemon game expert.

At first I was off that Floren could be a male... but after a while I was used to it... a bit...

Like how I had post a while ago, Floren is really RAD!

I need fanart of Floren asap, he is too cute
Urgh speaking of fanarts, some fanarts I saw were just too ridiculous, especially those on Pyra and Tsuki....

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yo Mario...

Perhaps you should drop Xenoblade discussion for a while.

Even in your apologies it came off as a bit smarmy.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yo Mario...

Perhaps you should drop Xenoblade discussion for a while.

Even in your apologies it came off as a bit smarmy.
Agreed with you there...
That said, I think you are referring to "XC's ridiculous design discussion", from here on I am not gonna even bother later post who bash XC2's blade design...because I really enjoy playing XC2 and I want to talk about the gameplay and not the designs.
perhaps it's really just most user here in thread just take some of oppose some of Xenoblade 2's design way too seriously. As for me I do admit I take some users subjective thoughts way too seriously too.

It isn't smarmy if my posts were never really offensive or insulting... and if I did I really apologize.
And this really really isn't an insult but regarding my apology just take it whatever you will, I think it is better to discuss that in PM that's all.
Err... what is this about?
Just... sorry if you think that post was referring to you... it wasn't my intention
I was just referring to those on Twitter who seems to be unhappy on XC's design... and that's it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom