• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Here's a question for you guys; do you believe we will get a Nintendo Direct this week or (at the very latest), next week?
I believe it's possible...

Knowing Nintendo we may not get any significant Directs or events until e3....then again, there's still a lot of info from games we still don't know yet, such as new characters for FE Warriors and Arms, for example...

It's also possible they may go further in depth with the system's hardware and possibly online features...

I wouldn't mind a couple games being revealed soon, though I don't think we'll get anything beyond small indies and VC titles revealed before e3...

The thing about Nintendo, it's possible that we won't even know about the direct until VERY short notice...I mean they announced they would reveal the (at the time) NX literally the night before...which I sort of wish they wouldn't do since I'M USUALLY ****ING WORKING WHEN THEY DROP A DIRECT OR REVEAL!!!!!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
KO turned on Jericho...

Jeri-KO is dead...

Somebody hold me... :(:(:(

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
They wasted the perfect wrestlemania moment....on a monday night raw?Really
I would agree with this sentiment normally but I just love how this came out of nowhere.

Genuinely one of the most shocking moments in recent memory. The only other recent ones I can think of is Goldberg squashing Lesnar, Rollins turning on the Shield, and Taker's streak ending.

If this happened at like Fastlane we would all see it coming and it would be a matter of "okay when is Owens turning on Jericho". That's why I liked what they did better.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I would agree with this sentiment normally but I just love how this came out of nowhere.

Genuinely one of the most shocking moments in recent memory. The only other recent ones I can think of is Goldberg squashing Lesnar, Rollins turning on the Shield, and Taker's streak ending.

If this happened at like Fastlane we would all see it coming and it would be a matter of "okay when is Owens turning on Jericho". That's why I liked what they did better.
was referring to the fact that bayley won the title with wrestlemania literally 8 weeks away.They should've just waited
@Zebei

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Here's a question for you guys; do you believe we will get a Nintendo Direct this week or (at the very latest), next week?
It's a safe bet, I would say. If they're smart they will. Nintendo Directs always make a big splash on the internet. #NintendoDirect has trended just about every time there has been one. Nintendo riding they wave up to the Switch's launch could mean a boost in sales. Then again, they may wait till it is out to start dropping more of the info.

I expect one withing the next 3 weeks. That seems the safest to me.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
was referring to the fact that bayley won the title with wrestlemania literally 8 weeks away.They should've just waited
@Zebei
Ahh, my bad.

Personally I didn't want Bayley to win the title until like Summerslam personally. I thought it would have been better to make people want to see Bayley win the title over the course of like 6 months.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
So what are you guys doing on Valentine's/Single Awareness Day tomorrow?
For Australia and Japan, Valentine's Day is today - and it's just been a fairly simple one for me;
>Absolute delight to see Swamp Thing in action in Injustice 2
>Accompanied my mum and dad on a trip to Castle Hill (about an hour's drive) to try and get the feel for the new retirement village my nan's moving to on Friday - it seems like it'll be good, but just out of the blue we got another place to take a look at which is certainly a lot closer to home, which could be a better choice. But who knows
>And now, I just intend to spend a relatively simple day with Bravely Default, Fire Emblem Heroes and/or Nioh.

That's how I'll be spending a simple Valentine's Day. Just going with my regular life as usual.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
OMG, Guys!

I just watched a super funny "horror" movie.

Its name is Tales of Halloween.

EDIT: Remember Goosebumps? It was kinda like that, but more funny and R Rated.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Took me a damn while, but I finally managed to beat Normal Mode Narcian before the deadline. Go Lv. 22 Nino! You too, Lv. 18 Sharena and Lv. 29 Lissa for giving her the strength and health and Lv.19 Laslow for the speed and for owning Narcian royally.

Edit: Gotta love today in general. Not only for finally beating and getting Narcian, but also getting a gold in all 3 of my Arcade Lootboxes, 1st one being Mei Lunar Skin, 2nd one being Widow Huntress Skin(especially happy for this since it's easily her best Legendary), and 3rd being Roadhog Lunar skin. So got some free currency and a skin I really wanted. Today has been pretty nice to me in general. And I get to continue my streak of getting all Event Legendaries without buying a single lootbox.

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Well it's finally Valentine's day here in my timezone. I'll admit I don't got much planned for the day. That being said, have a good one folks, no matter your plans or lack thereof.

Now if I may, let me present some lovely roses for the lovely people of Nintenzone:

Yeah, Pokemon names are easy to pronounce, the problem is that english is a very dumb languange tbh.

It overcomplicates everything unnecessarily.

In spanish you just put together the sounds of the letters and that's it, in english it's not like that.
Agreed. Why can't everything just be written the same way it's pronounced?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well it's finally Valentine's day here in my timezone. I'll admit I don't got much planned for the day. That being said, have a good one folks, no matter your plans or lack thereof.

Now if I may, let me present some lovely roses for the lovely people of Nintenzone:

*puts the roses down*
Im a simple girl, I want candy. Lemonheads perferably. Im kinda sick of chocolate

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think some cultures there also believe that you should really show love and affection to your loved ones every day and not just leave it for a certain day in a year to remind you that you should do so. Which I can see where their coming from....

I think they don't really celebrate things such as Fathers and Mother's day either for that reason.
That is true. Mother's Day and Father's Day aren't really celebrated here either.

So what are you guys doing on Valentine's/Single Awareness Day tomorrow?
I woke at 11:30 am. I think I'll be spending more time than usual on my 3DS. :p

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Oh are we sharing some Valentine cards? I got some good ones then.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Guys I am excited!
20170214011256.png

I get to go to this years E3!!! The tickets were a bit of a hassle, it was impossible to get the early bird price, but I still bought mine regardless

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The singer of the second DBZ opening in Latin America already translated and did a cover of the second Dragon Ball Super OP in spanish.

C'mon Toei just make his work the official one.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's kind of weird, the bookmark to my email that I've been using started popping up a message a couple days ago saying it was "unsecure"

I looked at the address and it was weird, so I went to the website manually and saved that onto my bookmark.

But I never changed the address and I've been using that bookmark for at least a year.

"https://snt151.mail.live.com"

Now the address is

"https://outlook.live.com"

Have I been using some kind of phisher site?

Edit: "Norton" thinks it's ok. I'm just a little confused...

And I'm worried because I seem to be missing some emails, I think

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's kind of weird, the bookmark to my email that I've been using started popping up a message a couple days ago saying it was "unsecure"

I looked at the address and it was weird, so I went to the website manually and saved that onto my bookmark.

But I never changed the address and I've been using that bookmark for at least a year.

"https://snt151.mail.live.com"

Now the address is

"https://outlook.live.com"

Have I been using some kind of phisher site?

Edit: "Norton" thinks it's ok. I'm just a little confused...

And I'm worried because I seem to be missing some emails, I think
It's redirecting to Microsoft's own site, so I think you're in the clear.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Outlook stopped using unique URL adresses for a while, it kinda bugs me because it feels unsafe.

Since that change my page takes longer to load and it renders incorrectly, forcing me to refresh a couple of times.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh! I posted last month that "Jetpack 2" had the developer going silent

BUT, the developer's facebook just updated with "Final Beta Downloads"

Which means the project is about to end beta testing

Edit: The developer only updated his facebook page once a year for the last 3 years

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found this Valentine's card YEARS and YEARS ago, and saved it

It's kinda insensitive though

Twintowersvalentine.jpg

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Took me a damn while, but I finally managed to beat Normal Mode Narcian before the deadline. Go Lv. 22 Nino! You too, Lv. 18 Sharena and Lv. 29 Lissa for giving her the strength and health and Lv.19 Laslow for the speed and for owning Narcian royally.

Edit: Gotta love today in general. Not only for finally beating and getting Narcian, but also getting a gold in all 3 of my Arcade Lootboxes, 1st one being Mei Lunar Skin, 2nd one being Widow Huntress Skin(especially happy for this since it's easily her best Legendary), and 3rd being Roadhog Lunar skin. So got some free currency and a skin I really wanted. Today has been pretty nice to me in general. And I get to continue my streak of getting all Event Legendaries without buying a single lootbox.
It may be Widowmakers best legendary skin, but it's still kinda ugly.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Happy Valentine's Day.

While I'm not too big on the holiday, any day that celebrates the central identity of human existance (love) is alright with me.

Too bad it's all chocolate and flowers now. Not that I'm complaining.

57768-Willy-Wonka--The-Chocolate-Fac-dmUY.gif.cf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom