• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Has anyone discussed the rumor about the Switch 2/ Switch Pro?
Considering companies do research and development all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo has something like a successor in mind. Sony had research on a PS4 before the PS3 was out, if I'm remembering correctly.

A Switch Pro down the line is definitely foreseeable, considering the Switch is already a bit behind the original ps4 and xbone. Add on to the fact, the console makers are adopting the incremental update model. We will and see whatever develops next. It's all still rumors after all.

D

Deleted member

Actually, speaking of too big
1997 - Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (U)(TrashMan)_01.png
1997 - Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (U)(TrashMan)_02.png

Since I don't see any more requests, I'm gonna start messing with class names and items

Also, I need names for the 4 big kingdoms not named yet and Carcino

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The existence of the Fossegrim doesn't count? :p
Bruh spoilers.

Speaking of that though, I'm wondering who should join that guy in his role.

Hrmrmrmrm....

On another note, your Sprite is old. I'm young. So I'm better.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Text editing is actually pretty simple with FEditor Adv
View attachment 126006
View attachment 126007
And our sacrifice has been made, meet our Lord @Robert of Normandy
View attachment 126008

So yeah, this will be a simple NintenZone edition of SS. I'll be editing character names and descriptions, places, items, etc. And stats too later on.
Renais will be Normandy because of our main lord but I'll need names for the other kingdoms. Any recommendations would be appreciated

If you want to be included, just say so.
And that includes from playable characters to bosses and NPCs
Eh, why not? Could be fun.

Don't really want anyone specific, just choose who you think fits best.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey guys; something weird happened with the Smash amiibo on Nintendo's CPSIA website.

Remember when the date said they were certified in January? I can't exactly remember the date, but it was in the month of January for sure.

What I'm getting at is that the certificate date and month of the two amiibo (one of them possibly being the missing three of Cloud, Corrin, or Bayonetta or just the latter two) and the mystery amiibo have changed to February 8th, which makes me question; is this a sign they're getting closer to completion and/or launch? There's also the possibility that this means they need more development time based off further research. Either way, quite an interesting development that I discovered yesterday that might interest you guys. As a side note, both of them still say they were manufactured in the time-frame of December 2016 to January 2017.

Link: http://en-americas-support.nintendo...a_id/11021/~/cpsia-certificates-of-compliance

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You don't need a program for Logitech, it works for games with controller comatibility. There is a program for the 360 controller though. Sorry for the slow replies, the connection in the movie theatre is minimal.
Oh oh ok yeah I may invest in a Logitech controller in the future
idk what is up with my keyboard but its making it hard to enjoy osu

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Since I don't see any more requests, I'm gonna start messing with class names and items

Also, I need names for the 4 big kingdoms not named yet and Carcino
avi_peeking_post.png
You can throw me in as Colm if he's not yet taken.

Red will do fine for a shortened name.

D

Deleted member

Alright, so, playable characters yet to be renamed
Gilliam, Vanessa, Ross, Garcia, Neimi, Natasha, Orson, Amelia, Tethys, Marisa, Dozla, Myrrh and Syrene
No one wanted to be a villain so those are all open

And the latest three units
1997 - Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (U)(TrashMan)_02.png
1997 - Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (U)(TrashMan)_03.png
1997 - Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (U)(TrashMan)_04.png

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I volunteer as a villain. I've always liked AW over FE so I can see some irony there with me being a villain.

D

Deleted member

Still acceptin name suggestions for the countries, just letting you guys know
Also, for the legendary weapons too

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Oh look a wild Ditto appeared :132:

Progressing forward encountered Metroids for the first time (this game just went full horror), built a bomb (yay more horde battles) and took on the Seed Guardian, Helios...
Helios as a boss is, alright...much better than Mogenar, but overall still rather underwhelming...mainly because it's easy as ****...but nowhere near as annoying as the first seed guardian...

But now proceeding through the Pirate Homeworld and defeated Gandrayda, now this is a fun boss fight...When it comes to the hunters in the game Gandrayda's the best when it comes to her battle...Her ability to transform into enemies and past bosses including the other Hunters and frikkin Samus herself (how come she gets the Zero laser and not me?) Makes for a very interesting battle...

Also 'Project 'Dread' is nearing completion' Retro's little easter egg regarding this mysterious Metroid project that we have no idea what's happening with it...Apparently Sakamoto stated the script and story's complete for Dread but Nintendo's just sort of letting sit for some reason...Was this supposedly Metroid 5 or what? Other M is the result of the cancelled Metroid movie, and Federation Force was the result of Tanabe wanting to emphasize the conflict between the GFed and Space Pirates...so what gives with this project? There was another scrapped Metroid title in the works for the 3DS a couple years back but there's no other indication if there's a correlation between the two...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh look a wild Ditto appeared :132:

Progressing forward encountered Metroids for the first time (this game just went full horror), built a bomb (yay more horde battles) and took on the Seed Guardian, Helios...
Helios as a boss is, alright...much better than Mogenar, but overall still rather underwhelming...mainly because it's easy as ****...but nowhere near as annoying as the first seed guardian...

But now proceeding through the Pirate Homeworld and defeated Gandrayda, now this is a fun boss fight...When it comes to the hunters in the game Gandrayda's the best when it comes to her battle...Her ability to transform into enemies and past bosses including the other Hunters and frikkin Samus herself (how come she gets the Zero laser and not me?) Makes for a very interesting battle...

Also 'Project 'Dread' is nearing completion' Retro's little easter egg regarding this mysterious Metroid project that we have no idea what's happening with it...Apparently Sakamoto stated the script and story's complete for Dread but Nintendo's just sort of letting sit for some reason...Was this supposedly Metroid 5 or what? Other M is the result of the cancelled Metroid movie, and Federation Force was the result of Tanabe wanting to emphasize the conflict between the GFed and Space Pirates...so what gives with this project? There was another scrapped Metroid title in the works for the 3DS a couple years back but there's no other indication if there's a correlation between the two...
Actually, that "Project Dread nearing completion" got changed in the PAL version. It specifically mentioned Dread Turrets, something you'd later encounter in the game

Ivander

Smash Legend
Still acceptin name suggestions for the countries, just letting you guys know
Also, for the legendary weapons too
If I have to appear in some form, make me the Legendary Bow. You can use either Ivander or Evander. You might like Evander since not only is it the name of a Arcadian ruler, but is also the Scottish variation of the name Ivarr, which means "Yew/Bow Warrior".

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Is it just me or is Fire Emblem the prime topic of discussion for the NintenZone nowadays? Just curious. :p

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Is it just me or is Fire Emblem the prime topic of discussion for the NintenZone nowadays? Just curious. :p
Well FE Heroes is out and we got plenty of FE fans here. Seems like a natural thing to come up around here. Does not mean you can't bring up another topic if you what. I'm sure someone is likely to respond at least.

D

Deleted member

Use Qrow for the name
and British should have a capitalised "B"
HEIL GRAMMATIK!

It's Drunkle Qrow for any other text except the status screen. But alright, anyways
You and Gwen really are alike
If I have to appear in some form, make me the Legendary Bow. You can use either Ivander or Evander. You might like Evander since not only is it the name of a Arcadian ruler, but is also the Scottish variation of the name Ivarr, which means "Yew/Bow Warrior".
Oh, I'm not making any users into weapons
Though by that definition, I could make you Neimi since she's an Archer
Lazy name for Carcino: Garcino. Yes it's lazy, but it's a pun and it fits, considering the lazy, useless moron that comes from there.

:094:
I'm sorry for my ignorance but, it's a pun on what?
I'll still take it seeing as it's the first suggestion
Backhairistan. For Bolbi.
What for what?
If it's not late, I also volounter to be one of the villain (preferably the Number One:troll:).
And another one of the three generals is in.
So, Valter or Caellach?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well FE Heroes is out and we got plenty of FE fans here. Seems like a natural thing to come up around here. Does not mean you can't bring up another topic if you what. I'm sure someone is likely to respond at least.

Yeah, I always have a guess that it's due to Fire Emblem Heroes and other Fire Emblem related material that's causing it to be brought up so much.
Anyway, I mentioned an update on the CPSIA of the Smash Amiibo to those who might of had interest in it, but either people looked past it or do not have interest in it. I could understand regardless. :p

Last edited:
If I wasnt lazy and busy I would probably change my avi to archer me for funsies. lol

In non FE news, work was pretty boring today.

At least until I looked out the window and saw one of my fellow employees get arrested and taken away in a police car that is
:186:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom