• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Let's see how much dislikes I would get. Not only for the babies winning, but my focus on Other M characters for this next one (which Ridley and Android Mother Brain (MB) is a part of). But Anthony Higgs though.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You shouldn't have said that... because now you're Ewan

I mean, I don't plan to be the only one to play it
I know I can't post the ROM on the site but...

View attachment 126015
Still have to fix the name, so, you go by Space or Stranger?
I'll live.

Ewan isn't bad.

D

Deleted member

Let's see how much dislikes I would get. Not only for the babies winning, but my focus on Other M characters for this next one (which Ridley and Android Mother Brain (MB) is a part of). But Anthony Higgs though.

Why the Other M focus? You're just making things one sided, everyone is going to vote for The Baby.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why the Other M focus? You're just making things one sided, everyone is going to vote for The Baby.
The Baby for Smash confirmed. :troll:

Except there no dislike system here.

Meh, I personally wouldn't lose sleep over the babies infecting Smash at all.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Too bad I went for MB instead of The Baby. Doesn't matter whether you want the giant brain original or the sexy android since they are the same character.

And Ridley is going to win this in a landslide.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Too bad I went for MB instead of The Baby. Doesn't matter whether you want the giant brain original or the sexy android since they are the same character.

Aussie, why? I love ya in a platonic way, but why? The ONLY popular character is Ridley, why the Other M focus, the game which is so bad, that people say it killed the franchise

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Aussie, why? I love ya in a platonic way, but why? The ONLY popular character is Ridley, why the Other M focus, the game which is so bad, that people say it killed the franchise
Because deep down, I hate myself.

Speaking seriously, I know some people might want the humans from there playable (but mostly Remember Me?).

And logically speaking, MB is basically the most viable way for a playable Mother Brain instead of giving her a giant mech for her brain-like body.

Ether way, it's a massive piece of cake for the Space Pirate captain.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Because deep down, I hate myself.

Speaking seriously, I know some people might want the humans from there playable (but mostly Remember Me?).

And logically speaking, MB is basically the most viable way for a playable Mother Brain instead of giving her a giant mech for her brain-like body.

Ether way, it's a massive piece of cake for the Space Pirate captain.
I'm taking away your Senran Kagura trash, your love pillow, your toys and your boyfriend. Now think about what you've done. For now, they go into the confiscation box and given to the orphanage

D

Deleted member

>Didn't include The Baby
IMG_2432.PNG
Why would you ever do such a thing?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Note how Adam Malcho**** has no votes. That's proof that nobody likes him. :troll:

>Didn't include The Baby
Why would you ever do such a thing?
Who knows, she could have The Baby in a poll with SA-X to **** with us.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'm taking away your Senran Kagura trash, your love pillow, your toys and your boyfriend. Now think about what you've done. For now, they go into the confiscation box and given to the orphanage
Noooooooooooo! I promise that I'll be a good girl and never bring up Other M again. ;_;

Who knows, she could have The Baby in a poll with SA-X to **** with us.
The more you talk like that, the more you are going to make me do it...

D

Deleted member

Doing character descriptions, sorry if I'm not familiar enough with you to give a proper one.

No, I didn't edit the second part

The rest had some problems, I'll fix them and upload them soon

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I see you tweeted that MB and Mother Brain are the same character because MB was an android based on Mother Brain

Well

Are these two the same character? Metal Sonic being an android based on Sonic with all of Sonic's brainwave patterns

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I see you tweeted that MB and Mother Brain are the same character because MB was an android based on Mother Brain

Well

Are these two the same character? Metal Sonic being an android based on Sonic with all of Sonic's brainwave patterns
Fine, I'll admit the Mother Brain ordeal is nothing but clickbait for my non-Nintendo fans there.

I know that she is nothing like Mother Brain in body, only the Federation's Attempt at making their own Mother Brain like AI.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got back from The LEGO Batman Movie. I really loved it. It was a laugh fest and AMAZING animations/special effects.
Didn't expect to cry a couple times. Wasn't expecting characters from non-DC as a huge part either.

And I was surprised the Justice League didn't help save the day despite a preview trailer last year showed a scene of Batman running with them heroically).
Totally worth it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Opossum Opossum

Teacher...

What exactly have you taught me again? :p

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Has anyone discussed the rumor about the Switch 2/ Switch Pro?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I mean, I don't plan to be the only one to play it
I know I can't post the ROM on the site but...
Oh fine then, just give me Tana so I can almost cap all my stats by level 20/1 and be the... well, one of the better units in the game.

If you wanted to share it when you're done, I think the easiest way would be to use Lunar IPS to make a patch with your changes, and then people can just drop that in their emulator folder or whatever, rather than having to PM for links to a ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom