• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just realised that when the anime introduces Rainbow Rocket we'll either have Rainbow Jessia and James shenanigans or OG Jessie and James will dump OG Giovanni for Rainbow Giovanni
"The payment is better"

Too late >:^)
View attachment 133622

B-but, Dennis remix :'(
> Except Archie, who's been replaced by a pale Roblox character.

I can't unsee this and I'm dying.

Ivander

Smash Legend
New USUM trailer is live

Rainbow Rocket rumors were 100% true. You can also catch every non-event legendary so that's pretty neat.
Pretty cool to see Giovanni using Mewtwo and OG Archie and Maxie. BW1 Ghetsis as well. That being said, Lysandre looks pretty unsettling with that smile he gives off. Although I did only play X. Not sure if Y has him giving different emotions compared to X.

Also,
Long-Haired Guys VS Short-Haired Girls.

That is easily one of the most Random Voting Gauntlets. Although I wonder if this is their attempt to actually make one of the boys win, considering you only have Hinoka and Amelia on the Right and you have Takumi, Ryoma and Soren on the Left.

Actually, if there's anybody who I would actually be interested in seeing in the Voting Gauntlet, it's Reinhardt. I'm actually curious to see how much his Tier Status and Memes have affected his popularity.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I watched the JP trailer and Giovanni has a Mega Mewtwo.
Like, what? They're actually remembering they made Megas?

Also, both him and Ghetsis have a rainbow aura coming out from them.
Either it's their gayness or they also have Z-Moves
Please give the Hydreigon of death a Z-Move

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Long-Haired Guys VS Short-Haired Girls.
Gahh did I miss this while I was alseep?
i know its late but I love long haired boys. Mm yes. My fav from an anime looks good with short hair but give him long hair and its all good
Too late >:^)
Now how much do you wanna bet people will start legit believing thats why they are called Rainbow Rocket? I dont have much money so Ill bet a dollar

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
BnEoNYb.png

Dangit Anna! You are supposed to dis-sway people from creating nightmare fuel fanart, not encourage them.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Holy ****, that Pokémon trailer! They're REALLY ending Gen 7 with a bang. I love that Game Freak was like "**** IT! Here's every single bad guy, starter, and legendary"

And one more upcoming news is even more insane (but probably won't be big).

Ivander

Smash Legend
But then everyone will look like Wrys and Wrys is the standard all true Heores should strive for.

But if everyone looks like Wrys and Wrys is the standard all Heroes should strive for, everyone will be the standard all true Heroes strive for. And when everyone is the standard all true Heroes strive for, no one will be. :skull:

And I just got Alm from the Long Haired Banner as my Free Summon. First Roy from the CYL VG Banner, then Nephenee from the PoR Banner, now Alm from the Long-Haired Banner. As for Short-Haired, I got Mae, Robin and Jagen in an attempt for Hinoka.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found out that Super Smash Bros. Crusade's README file tells you how to unlock everything at once if you don't want to do the work.
Press F8 on the title screen

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Japanese overview trailer:
It confirms a couple things such as Team Skull still seemingly having a role and Kommo-o still being a Totem Pokémon. It also seems to confirm what the Chinese leaker said and at least some legendaries will be fought in their original area as Mewtwo's looks like Cerulean Cave, though it's only the hallways of course. I do say some though as Suicune's silhouette can be seen at one second behind a waterfall, which is nothing like either of the areas it's fought in (Tin Tower or Route 25).

So a few thoughts:
-I said it before, but from a gameplay perspective the Rainbow Rocket incident looks interesting and fun. The Villain leaders tend to be one of the most memorable battles of their games, so for that to be carried over to this would allow for a great post-game event. Story-wise, I can't say I expect much as there's a lot of holes in how the story could work, but we'll see how that goes.
-Surprised they used RS Archie and Maxie considering the ORAS battle models were present, but I guess that does add to the theory that the characters drawn from the other dimensions are their non-Mega counterparts (excluding Lysandre of course). Also, I'm happy they used Ghetsis from BW1 as I like his design and plan a lot more in those game then B2W2.
-I'm mixed on the Legendaries since it seems like it'll be falling into the same trap as ORAS where it's just 'here's a legendary we threw in for you, get it' with little build-up or lore to it, but I guess with how many there are it's to be expected. At least in this case it's implied they have special areas where they're found so they have some personality to their encounters, but I do miss when the hunts had a little story to it.
-Interesting that the Totem Pokémon will be available for capture, it's probably not going to be anything more interesting then just their sizes, but it's a nice incentive to go around and get the stickers.

So all in all, a pretty good trailer, so far it looks like it'll be a good send-off to the 3DS era of Pokémon.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Japanese overview trailer:
It confirms a couple things such as Team Skull still seemingly having a role and Kommo-o still being a Totem Pokémon. It also seems to confirm what the Chinese leaker said and at least some legendaries will be fought in their original area as Mewtwo's looks like Cerulean Cave, though it's only the hallways of course. I do say some though as Suicune's silhouette can be seen at one second behind a waterfall, which is nothing like either of the areas it's fought in (Tin Tower or Route 25).

So a few thoughts:
-I said it before, but from a gameplay perspective the Rainbow Rocket incident looks interesting and fun. The Villain leaders tend to be one of the most memorable battles of their games, so for that to be carried over to this would allow for a great post-game event. Story-wise, I can't say I expect much as there's a lot of holes in how the story could work, but we'll see how that goes.
-Surprised they used RS Archie and Maxie considering the ORAS battle models were present, but I guess that does add to the theory that the characters drawn from the other dimensions are their non-Mega counterparts (excluding Lysandre of course). Also, I'm happy they used Ghetsis from BW1 as I like his design and plan a lot more in those game then B2W2.
-I'm mixed on the Legendaries since it seems like it'll be falling into the same trap as ORAS where it's just 'here's a legendary we threw in for you, get it' with little build-up or lore to it, but I guess with how many there are it's to be expected. At least in this case it's implied they have special areas where they're found so they have some personality to their encounters, but I do miss when the hunts had a little story to it.
-Interesting that the Totem Pokémon will be available for capture, it's probably not going to be anything more interesting then just their sizes, but it's a nice incentive to go around and get the stickers.

So all in all, a pretty good trailer, so far it looks like it'll be a good send-off to the 3DS era of Pokémon.
I have Totem Pokémon in Sun right now.

Just their size is different

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So when the heck are we going to learn about the next game for the Switch's Nintendo Arcade Archives?

It's been over a month since Mario Bros. came out and not a lick from Nintendo or Hamster since then.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So when the heck are we going to learn about the next game for the Switch's Nintendo Arcade Archives?

It's been over a month since Mario Bros. came out and not a lick from Nintendo or Hamster since then.
Do we know how the first one sold? Maybe it was a one and done thing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everyone is sayin' how TR came out of the closet while I try to figure out how Giovanni married Ragyo Kiryuin.

Mythra Mythra I started watching that Yugioh movie Dark Side of dimensions. It looks and sounds pretty good
I still need to watch it fully; probably in english because they ****ed up the mexican dub big time by not using the original VAs.

I need my dose of Joey doing the chin thing.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That was a great new trailer for USUM. Rainbow Rocket looks hype though it seems like the Rainbow Rocket will probably be just the base rather than a "travel around the region deal" like the Delta Episode deal. On that note, I have a feeling this Rainbow Rocket will be post-game judging by how things are presented.

I was surprised they used the OG designs for Archie and Maxie, but now that I think about it, I think they are the Archie and Maxie from the other, original, non Mega-Evolution universe. Their ORAS designs have grown on me so much that now the old look appears awkward. Ah well.

Also, Faba joins Rainbow Rocket? Now THAT'S interesting. It seems USUM will redeem Faba, and I'm all for it considering how he was the most forgettable and underutilized character in SM alongside Plumeria (though I consider the former to be more forgettable, but that's just me).

I also hope Giovanni will be a better character as the Rainbow Rocket Leader than his old self. It's nice to see he even has a Mewtwo of his own, and it can Mega Evolve for that matter!

As for the other stuff, the method of catching legendaries this game reminds me of how they were caught in ORAS. Not much to say about that, but I noticed Giratina's "space" wasn't the Distortion World. Golden opportunity wasted...

We even have a mini-Battle Factory now; that was a fun part of past Battle Frontiers, so nice to see it's back in some form.

Only a few more weeks 'til the release date!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Super Smash Bros. Crusade v0.9.1 is REALLY good.

I love the amount of improvements since the previous demo (both visually and gameplay wise)

And my gal Shantae! <3

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know what I just noticed with the new Voting Gauntlet on FEHeroes? This is Takumi's first time on the Voting Gauntlet. Meanwhile, Leo has been on 3 Voting Gauntlets and lost all 3 times. Could you imagine the hilarity of Takumi, on his first Voting Gauntlet, winning a Voting Gauntlet before Leo, who's been in 3 of them?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly my only problem with Halloween Nowi’s design is the long ass sleeves.

Like how is she gonna hold anything with them like 3 feet longer than her arms?

D

Deleted member

You know what I just noticed with the new Voting Gauntlet on FEHeroes? This is Takumi's first time on the Voting Gauntlet. Meanwhile, Leo has been on 3 Voting Gauntlets and lost all 3 times. Could you imagine the hilarity of Takumi, on his first Voting Gauntlet, winning a Voting Gauntlet before Leo, who's been in 3 of them?
Leo DiCaprio
Amelia is winning this one tho, she deserves it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something doesn't seem right there. That's a wish list (unless it's
a leak disguised as one?) and didn't they already said there wouldn't be new Alolan forms?
The site that said that has a bad record; some statements of their interview with the devs are misworded or straight bull.

Apparently the devs only said "No Alolan Eevee", but the guys of the site said "No new AF in general"
This, the interview was complete bull and even a member of tpci said to ignore it.

And it's pretty obvious at this point the wish list is a cover.

And everything is right and there and some of the info makes no sense for an actual wishlist.

Let's take a look at everything so far:

Lusamine takes a chill pill. Check, Faba is shown to be evil, but we see nothing indicating Lusamine is.

TR returns and old baddies. Check

Camera BS cut, check

New battle Facility Check and one based on the Frontier.

New UBS and Pokemon: Check. We have new UBS and I'd bet there's a new mythical.

Calss it USUM, third version and 3ds: Check

The Winky faces and over stating of it being a wishlist really sells it to me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I decided to download SSBCrusade, I am not going to play it alot tonight, but so far, it seem really good! :)

D

Deleted member

I tried playing SSB Crusade some 2-3 years ago.
I played one match and decided I'd just wait for the next SSF2 update.
Seriously, it was the worst fighting game I ever played and I played Xenoverse

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Got to say, it's good to see the OG Pokemon villains again. And here I thought I would skip Ultra Sun/Moon. Denns being there for me to kick his *** again is worth it.

Honestly, the only thing the whole day that can make me smile. Other than that, I'm better off being ignored.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder, if every Leader has a legend and Faba is here. What legend does he have?

Or will it be Nihelago?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sigh, the fact that I had to see the ignored comment shows how hardly I'm surprised.

Nothing to worry folks. Move along to your daily scheduled discussion unless you really want to know.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
****, she's here.

Better run out here to avoid potential drama.
Sigh, the fact that I had to see the ignored comment shows how hardly I'm surprised.

Nothing to worry folks. Move along to your daily scheduled discussion unless you really want to know.
You know neither of you needed to post these, right?

These just seem like dramatic cries for attention. Like seriously, don't air your relationship drama out in a public forum.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You know neither of you needed to post these, right?

These just seem like dramatic cries for attention...
Alot happened and it's been hard seeing each other the same way.

If I am making a disturbance, I apologize. If you want to help, I'm willing to listen privately.

I'm all ears.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Part of me wants to pull for Katarina or Ryoma.

The other part of me knows I should save for the upcoming Alm/Celica banner.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
****, she's here.

Better run out here to avoid potential drama.

*gives you two attention*

There you go. Happy Halloween. Get a better costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom