• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You know, if Giovanni has a Mewtwo and every other villain won in their timeline...

... then that means they probably have their respective legendaries as well.
They do, we know this from the leaks.

And the poster for RR is hype:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Battle Agency is the only good thing about the Battle Frontier, good thing they're bringing that mode back

OH HEY OG ARCHIE AND MAXIE WHAT THE HELL
Giovanmi also has his classic look, as opposed to the trenchcoat from HGSS
Oh and he has Mewtwo too so that's cool

3D DENNIS
PLS GIVE ME N TOO

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Now we just need a good area to actually level up our Pokemon in instead of using the slow Poke Pelago or grinding against Level 50-60 Mid-Evo Regional Birds.

Also:

More stuff though I won't expect much.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Part of me dislikes the continued multiple dimension plot-points from the recent games, but at the same time this looks like an awesome gameplay opportunity that could push the limits of what previous titles have done. I guess there's always the manga if I want a good plot.

Having original Archie/Maxie on there is interesting, also Faba on the poster. I wonder if Red and Green/Blue (& Looker?) will show up?

As for the Agency, it looks like you can obtain (Gold) Bottle Caps through it based on the pictures from the main site.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Now we just need a good area to actually level up our Pokemon in instead of using the slow Poke Pelago or grinding against Level 50-60 Mid-Evo Regional Birds.

Also:

More stuff though I won't expect much.

I guess this is the last chance to see if Alolan Oddish is legit or not.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

So Faba joins Rainbow Rocket and Wicke and YOUR BOY join your side?

Cool.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ultra 10/10 title :denzel:

Ya Boi gonna beat some Rocket dudes to show he's the ultimate thug.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Guzma with the heroes in the poster
This is the Guzma redemption arc we always wanted

Last edited by a moderator:
The answer to that question depends on whether the act receives a high fiver or a "you're stupid".
you're stupid

I wonder if they are going to hand-waive the bosses, or if they are actually going to let them be successful like the rumor said.

AKA Aqua/magma obliterating their ecosystems, Lysandre murdering everyone, Cyrus destroying everything,
etc.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

(Probably) You when USUM were announced: This is just Sun and Moon 2.0, where are my ****ing Sinnoh remakes?

You when plot elemants were revealed: Holy ****! I totally misjudged that game, it looks good!

You today: OH ****

As if I couldn't be more sold on USUM, now we got the main villains in the game. I do wonder how Cyrus got out of the Distortion World, how Ghetsis (Presumably) regained his sanity, or how Lysandre is even alive, but it's nice to see them.

Also, I believe RSE Archie and Maxie confirm the alternate timeline theory that some people had.

I can't wait to get my copy of Ultra Moon.

Edit: Unfortunately, the bosses and the legends are probably gonna get unremixed music. *Sad violin music plays*

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I'm out of the loop, what was the Rainbow Rocket leak (that I guess is correct now?)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm out of the loop, what was the Rainbow Rocket leak (that I guess is correct now?)

There is also the Chinese leaker who told us RR was the name and every evil team leader was in it, as well as staying Alolan Oddish is a thing.

Chrono.

There is also the Chinese leaker who told us RR was the name and every evil team leader was in it, as well as staying Alolan Oddish is a thing.
Something doesn't seem right there. That's a wish list (unless it's a leak disguised as one?) and didn't they already said there wouldn't be new Alolan forms?

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I can't believe the trailer forgot to include another villain.

Rainbow Rocket patented spin tiles, of course.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Something doesn't seem right there. That's a wish list (unless it's a leak disguised as one?) and didn't they already said there wouldn't be new Alolan forms?
The site that said that has a bad record; some statements of their interview with the devs are misworded or straight bull.

Apparently the devs only said "No Alolan Eevee", but the guys of the site said "No new AF in general"

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Didn't one of the leaks have something similar to Team Rainbow Rocket?

D

Deleted member

Ok, but consider
>Every villain gets a new remix of their theme

I reslly hope they don't just gloss over it and actually give some reasoning as to why each of them joined RR and also give some info on how their worlds turned out. Or maybe even explore their worlds a bit, God Cyrus's universe and Post-Apocalyptic Kalos pls
Kinda weird Maxie and Archie were "successful" considering they already were originally but realised how bad they had ****ed up at last minute.

I'm still not buying USUM but that's more of being burned out of Pokemon in general and not having money for it. I'd rather buy SMO if I had the money

Giovanni is now a gay icon though

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nov. 10th is likely going to be the last update because the game's release is seven days afterwards.

If there's new Alolan forms, that update will have them.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Man, nice job spoiling Infinite's species guys.

Before you kill me, I don't know what Infinite's species is.
DLC Horse species for the Avatar confirmed, also includes My Little Pony themed costume parts.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ok, but consider
>Every villain gets a new remix of their theme

I reslly hope they don't just gloss over it and actually give some reasoning as to why each of them joined RR and also give some info on how their worlds turned out. Or maybe even explore their worlds a bit, God Cyrus's universe and Post-Apocalyptic Kalos pls
Kinda weird Maxie and Archie were "successful" considering they already were originally but realised how bad they had ****ed up at last minute.

I'm still not buying USUM but that's more of being burned out of Pokemon in general and not having money for it. I'd rather buy SMO if I had the money

Giovanni is now a gay icon though
They likely won't get remixes beyond Giovanni, which we heard in the trailer. They're from their home dimension, giving them reason to reuse their themes.

There's precedent, too. Anabel uses her Emerald theme and not the ORAS remix since she's from the non-Mega timeline.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They likely won't get remixes beyond Giovanni, which we heard in the trailer. They're from their home dimension, giving them reason to reuse their themes.

There's precedent, too. Anabel uses her Emerald theme and not the ORAS remix since she's from the non-Mega timeline.
Sexy Trumpets for Archie and Maxie confirmed.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Holy ****.

That's OG Archie and Maxie. This has Ultra Wormhole shenanigans written all over it and I love it.
Also, BW1 Ghetsis rather than BW2 Ghetsis.
you're stupid

I wonder if they are going to hand-waive the bosses, or if they are actually going to let them be successful like the rumor said.

AKA Aqua/magma obliterating their ecosystems, Lysandre murdering everyone, Cyrus destroying everything,
etc.
I feel like the fact that we have BW1 Ghetsis supports the "all the villains succeeded in their home worlds" theory.
So this Ghetsis was never stopped, and went through with his initial plan. Neo Team Plazma would have never been formed.
Maybe, this is just a guess.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Pretty ironic how Team Rocket of all things now gets a rainbow motif.

Aside from the rainbow possibly referencing how it's set in Alola, which is based off Hawaii, the rainbow might also be about the union of all sorts of team leaders.

----

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If Team Skull was successful in their plans they'd have their own bus stop

D

Deleted member

I just realised that when the anime introduces Rainbow Rocket we'll either have Rainbow Jessia and James shenanigans or OG Jessie and James will dump OG Giovanni for Rainbow Giovanni
"The payment is better"
I senserly hope people on tumblr dont think they are called Rainbow Rocket because gayness... They will, who am I kidding
Too late >:^)
Screenshot_20171102-130711~2.png

B-but, Dennis remix :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom