• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I thought of an interesting question: What non FE video game character would make an FE lord? It's totally not because I have something on my mind.
This character right here:

One look at Mega Gallade, and it's clear that he would perfectly fit in a Fire Emblem game with his knight-like design, not to mention that he dons capes much like FE Lords do. It would even be cool to have a dual-wielding lord, and Gallade could be exactly that.

I can even imagine Gallade's normal form being his starting class, with Mega Gallade being the promoted version.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
This character right here:

One look at Mega Gallade, and it's clear that he would perfectly fit in a Fire Emblem game with his knight-like design, not to mention that he dons capes much like FE Lords do. It would even be cool to have dual-wielding lord, and Gallade could be exactly that.

I can even imagine Gallade's normal form being his starting class, with Mega Gallade being the promoted version.
Now Pokemon x Fire Emblem would be a hit.

That looks like Marth's main Pokemon along with Absol, Aegislash, Swellow and Bisharp

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Someone pointed this out on tumblr and I dont care how :079: I am it makes me happy.

"I guess i'll get my chance. . .another day

:186:
At least he's in Fire Emblem Warriors, a game that hopefully will have a unique cast across more than just fates and Awakening.

As for Smash though, it's pretty much dead unless the 6 reps are cut down or replaced for him. Or just make the balance between the low repped franchises equal (which the unlikelier scenario to happen).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Now Pokemon x Fire Emblem would be a hit.

That looks like Marth's main Pokemon along with Absol, Aegislash, Swellow and Bisharp
Gallade definitely suits Marth well.

The thought of Pokemon x Fire Emblem has even led to start imagining a Fire Emblem game but with Pokemon instead of human characters and Gallade as the main character...

Wow, I think this is the first time since I was a child I might actually come up with a fictional story of my own!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
How come the ballot doesn't have characters like Mimi or Goombella? Now I definatley want to see them in a Smash Bros game!:)
Because unfortunately, the only Paper Mario characters most fans care about is the plumber himself.

Some characters like Goombella and Dimentio had a following, but they weren't that notable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I thought of an interesting question: What non FE video game character would make an FE lord? It's totally not because I have something on my mind.
The Chrome from The Fire Embull.

.......but in all seriousness, Siegfried from Soul Calibur would fit as a Lord IMO.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The best idea I have for a Fire Emblem lord would be Ikaruga.

Of all characters, I feel she is the only SK character that fits with the Fire Emblem verse. Just give her a Myrmidon costume and she's set.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Adol Christin from Ys fits the mold of an FE lord pretty well. Yunica and Hugo from Origins might work too, even if they don't fit the convention due to being an axe-fighter and a magic user respectively.

The best idea I have for a Fire Emblem lord would be Ikaruga.

Of all characters, I feel she is the only SK character that fits with the Fire Emblem verse. Just give her a Myrmidon costume and she's set.
not to mention she's objectively best SK girl #nobias

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
not to mention she's objectively best SK girl #nobias
If you say that to a Yumi fan, they would disagree with you.

But it's our opinions and we have the right to say our waifus or husbandos are good.

D

Deleted member

My lame humour aside though, Alucard is actually what made me bring this topic up. Not only does he use swords(Specifically having a signature and the rapier is a great weapon in the game too) and magic, but also just the names of the weapons in SotN alone made me think of FE constantly. Like seriously. Falchion?(Okay, I know that's a general type of sword, but I'll never not think of it as FE) Tyrfing?(Which funnily enough in SotN is extremely useless, weaker than having no weapon, unless you just want a handicap.)

Okay, maybe I can't get FE out of my head, but still. :p He's just pretty elegant and swift, he'd make a pretty great lord to say the least.

Also, this brings up another idea, I wouldn't mind an FE being set up in a Transylvania-like setting. Then we can get monster enemy units like in Sacred Stones.(which I loved for that reason, I can't imagine Sacred Stones without those units.) Maybe some unique classes too, obviously your beast unit of the game would be a werewolf. I don't know, it just seems like a concept that blends in easily for me.

Also, just tagging @Shishœ. Because Sacred Stones and one of the ideas I wanted to share. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How to sum up the latest episode of Dragon Ball Super:

>Goku basically dooms 11 of the 12 universes.

>Zamasu was right.

Oh boy, Goku quest to find a powerful opponent is definitly going off the rail.
#ZamasuWasActuallyRight

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I may not eat Little Caesar's Pizza that much, but may he rest in pepperoni pizza pizza.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Goku lowkey doing Goku Black's job by being naive as hell.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

I may not eat Little Caesar's Pizza that much, but may he rest in pepperoni pizza pizza.
Little Caesar's was always my go to for really mediocre but really cheap food. It's sauce on cardboard, for sure, but it's also $5. You can feed a few peeps with that . May this man rest in pepperoni indeed.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

I recall seeing Little Caesar's commercials very often; the Pizza Pizza at the end of them was something that always got to me in a good way, even though I have always been unable to actually eat the pizza's they offer due to allergies. Either way, may he rest in peace.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
After some backtracking and revisiting Bryyo, the Screw Attack acquired...
Bryyo's ice area is definitely an interesting area...The music, which contains elements of Phendrana's theme, is both unsettling yet very calming...a very atmospheric piece...quite literally gives you chills, which I suppose is more than appropriate given this is an ice area...
The area itself is a decent showcase of Bryyonian history, two very prominent statues here depicting a Chozo gifting a Bryyonian with the Screw attack (which now belongs to me)...
I wish there was more to this place...could've been interesting seeing more of the ruins and statues depicting both the Chozo and Bryyonians...I see a spider ball track which leads to a power-up somewhere that I can hear...but other than that it's quite barren...I guess that's the point however...

In addition the final piece of Bryyonian lore can be found here, once again quite tragic reading through the lore describing the rise and fall of the Bryyonian civilization, which eventually split into two factions of Science and Magic, which went to war against one another...Science was nearly wiped out with only one individual remaining (the one who wrote the lore throughout the region) and magic eventually turning savage (and are now the Reptilicus I am fighting throughout this area) and even turning against eachother through tribal disputes...

One of the reasons I love the Primes is just being able to uncover the history of each given area...without paying much attention the Reptilicus would be, just another enemy, but after taking the time to read through the lore and observing the surrounding area...knowing they are what's left of a once advanced race turned savage...it's quite sad...and to top it off we got the Leviathan seed that crashed into the planet seeping it's phazon corruption...though at this point I've already taken care of that...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Finished Kill la Kill.

Can't say it was my cup of tea. The show had a lot of good moments, but it didn't feel satisfying because it doesn't take itself seriously at point, so I never really felt invested in the story and the outcome. The outfits didn't help either.
A world ending plot should elicit more than a "Oh, okay" response from the viewer. I think part of the problem is it fed the viewer with too much awesome stuff at the beginning, so at the end (when the consequences are actually serious), it becomes routine and the scenes lose their impact.

I really didn't like the villains. They felt like they were evil just for the sake of it and had no redeeming qualities to boot, so any time they were on-screen I was wishing the scene would end quickly. Nui was just irritating. Only Rei Honoumaru had a somewhat understandable reason for her actions.

Anyway, enough hating. Senketsu and Gamagoori were my favourite characters in the show. Senketsu especially for being the most level headed character in the show.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I really didn't like the villains. They felt like they were evil just for the sake of it and had no redeeming qualities to boot, so any time they were on-screen I was wishing the scene would end quickly. Nui was just irritating. Only Rei Honoumaru had a somewhat understandable reason for her actions.
About this....

Isn't that a neutral thing? I mean lots of great villains are unlikable and have no redeeming qualities.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
About this....

Isn't that a neutral thing? I mean lots of great villains are unlikable and have no redeeming qualities.
Yeah, I don't like villains who are evil for the sake of it. It's boring and makes them one-dimension imo.

If they were at least entertaining villains, I would've liked it, but they weren't even that.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finished Kill la Kill.

Can't say it was my cup of tea. The show had a lot of good moments, but it didn't feel satisfying because it doesn't take itself seriously at point, so I never really felt invested in the story and the outcome. The outfits didn't help either.
A world ending plot should elicit more than a "Oh, okay" response from the viewer. I think part of the problem is it fed the viewer with too much awesome stuff at the beginning, so at the end (when the consequences are actually serious), it becomes routine and the scenes lose their impact.

Anyway, enough hating. Senketsu and Gamagoori were my favourite characters in the show. Senketsu especially for being the most level headed character in the show.
You know, it always interest me if a vilain need redeeming quality to be interesting as a vilain.
Because alot of iconic vilain (Freezer, Maleficent, Ridley, etc..) doesn't have any redeeming quality and are just evil because they love that. But are still great character in their own right.
I dunno, you may don't like evil character that are just evil. But I don't feel like it's the only way to make a good vilain IMO.
I ask that because, my own series have alot of vilain with redeemable quality or show you why they become the person they are today. But some other vilain are bad guys for petty or horrible reason, which make the heroes unable to understand their motive or there way of thinking (and they compensate their lack of motive for being either hate sink, charismatic or just being large ham).

Really, vilain are always fascinating to explore in both way as long they are good vilain and not just because: "because the writer say so". But at this point, it come to personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom