• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is gonna be on PS4, Steam and the Switch.

Rachel Alucard, Hazama and Best Girl Weiss confirmed.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I kinda wanna see someone like Reinhardt in a Voting Gauntlet to see how he does.

A banner with absolutely no Awakening/Fates characters would be interesting in general.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well...Rogue One was alright I guess...

The CGI humans were a little off-putting and seemed quite out of place next to the real humans in the film...though I guess I can understand why they did it that way...

Donnie Yen's character was pretty cool though...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So hen 3 is coming to GO for the Halloween update. At least the ghost and dark types are. The music will also become Lavendar Town's which is pretty hype. There's also a free Mimikyu hat.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Pearl just doesn't have a wrong opinion.
Nah, she lost in the Japanese Splatfest, again.
BlazBlue coming to switch made me so happy, I may even treat myself to some candy to keep this happiness going
Yeah...
Oddly that they just silently release another gameplay trailer showing Weiss and another character that I don't know of.
Please Blake and Yang be playable...
Switch obviously a better choice in my opinion.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well I have decided to switch my avatar to a Tonberry now that it's been October for quite some time now.
Fitting that I just now switch to this avatar, considering I've just recently gone through most of the Omega Ruins in FFX.
Come to think of it, it does feel kind of bittersweet that October has went by this quickly. I guess time just flies by quicker once you get older.
"alright let's start another bit of playtime with awakening. Let's get start-

*cordelia gets crit on very first attck*

****ing. . .hell

Cordelia? More like Crit-delia
"Alright time to recruit Tharja. I dont want to use her. . .but Warriors is bound to have her so I dont really have a choice he-"
*Crits on very first attack*
"well alright then, i'm starting to see a trend on my recruits. No compl-"
*crits on second, third, and fourth attack, which is every attack in the map*
****ING HELL
I've had something really similar to that happen recently in Awakening.
When I made Morgan a mage in her paralogue, she would constantly proc Astra.
And she's only around level 5.
. . .
I'm so proud. :cry:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nah, she lost in the Japanese Splatfest, again.

Yeah...
Oddly that they just silently release another gameplay trailer showing Weiss and another character that I don't know of.
Please Blake and Yang be playable...
Switch obviously a better choice in my opinion.
Doesn't mean her opinion is wrong.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I guess they're really doing this then.

http://screenrant.com/detective-pik...ial-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-TW&view=list

Detective Pikachu starts filming in January.
I think it will do pretty good.

They have a great staff working it and Alex Hirsch knows his Pokemon well.
Looking forward to it.

The question is will it continue from the game's cliffhanger or will it start over? (and still no international release of the game)

Danny DeVito or riot
I'm betting the game was only released to gauge interest for the movie.

If aything I'd say that late 2018 will have a switch version of the full game released and we'll see major upgrades to the game.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh my god the rest of the sailor scouts and queen beryl are getting funko pops in November.

I'm so excited.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is a lot of Wizard of Oz merchandise I honestly wish I got, I like wizard of Oz but I haven't collected merchandise

The pez set and these stuffed figures that came out years back

I really regret not getting the pez set

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Actually managed to beat Chapter 24 in Conquest. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, first time I've beaten a chapter on the same day as I arrived at it in a while.

Once I figured out an optimal strategy it was pretty easy, save for one or two butt clenching moments. I had to use my last Rescue staff near the end though because Hinoka kept dodging my attacks and I needed to clear a space for Marth to attempt to hit her.

Also she's still tied with Elise for my favourite sister, she's so genuine even in the following scene after the chapter.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

The Pokemon Go theme is remixed with the Lavender Town theme in GO, and it sounds really good.

D

Deleted member

>Switch
Bless ArcSys.
I'm now officially hyped for this game.
Good thing I don't have to care about the roster because Ruby is the only one I care about

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

That's great to see! I'm not familiar with any of the franchises involved (I just got BlazBlue Central Fiction on Steam, but I have no idea where to start - I feel like I should have went with one of the earlier games in the franchise), but I've been craving a fighting game on the Switch (USF2 is way too pricey for what it is, and while the Neo Geo selection is great, I miss having things like training mode), so I'll definitely look into this game.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That's great to see! I'm not familiar with any of the franchises involved (I just got BlazBlue Central Fiction on Steam, but I have no idea where to start - I feel like I should have went with one of the earlier games in the franchise), but I've been craving a fighting game on the Switch (USF2 is way too pricey for what it is, and while the Neo Geo selection is great, I miss having things like training mode), so I'll definitely look into this game.
Me neither besides RWBY and a bit of Persona 4...
And if Lab Zero could just port Skullgirls 2nd Encore with all the DLCs to Nintendo switch then Nintendo Switch will be unstoppable.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was at Barnes a few days ago with my friend. Same day I got Undertale PS4. Anyways, we were leaving the place when we saw this woman and her child on the side of the road- not the sidewalk mind you- and the kid was laying down, crying, having a fit. In the road. And mom's sitting there trying to comfort him rather then, gee, getting him off the road.

Hope nobody hit them. Would hate to see angry child bits in someone's grill.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Question to Switch owners who have posted a screenshot onto Facebook/Twitter: Does Nintendo block swears and fowl language from being posted?

I ask because I feel like using "**** YES!" on an upcoming picture in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (shouldn't say what picture for spoiler reasons)

If they do, I just use symbols to censor dodge.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was at Barnes a few days ago with my friend. Same day I got Undertale PS4. Anyways, we were leaving the place when we saw this woman and her child on the side of the road- not the sidewalk mind you- and the kid was laying down, crying, having a fit. In the road. And mom's sitting there trying to comfort him rather then, gee, getting him off the road.

Hope nobody hit them. Would hate to see angry child bits in someone's grill.
On the plus side if she comforted him it could be happy child bits

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Hello everyone! Today I am happy to announce the beginning of an exciting new chapter in the crazya02 brand! I speak of nothing other than New Crazya02™!

We are diversifying into a new type of humor! Here is the first piece of New Crazya02™ content:

IMG_0478.JPG

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Question to Switch owners who have posted a screenshot onto Facebook/Twitter: Does Nintendo block swears and fowl language from being posted?

I ask because I feel like using "**** YES!" on an upcoming picture in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (shouldn't say what picture for spoiler reasons)

Pretty sure they don't block swears.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

I have posted a couple screenshots on Twitter with swears, haven't had it blocked or anything...

May be different if it receives a lot of attention but I don't think Nintendo will really care since I'm sure many hundreds or thousands likely do the same...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still dream of the day where Mario finally say "mama****er" in an oficial game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom