• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's important in comedy to respect your boundaries and be inclusive. As such, I have kept track of which of my jokes are ok:
Ya know that one quote where sometimes satire and reality can be hard to tell apart?

It was one of those situations.

That said don't harass mods on tw-

Oh it was Fal.

That's okay then.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I see you have already been accepted.
Accepted, then booted when I told them that they shouldn't have a boner for a video game series.

I personally feel that's unhealthy. :dr^_^:

(This may be a test post to see if boner is censored)

EDIT: Apparently its not. I assume I'm safe them.

EDIT 2: I am kidding by the way.

EDIT 3: Tacos

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Accepted, then booted when I told them that they shouldn't have a boner for a video game series.

I personally feel that's unhealthy. :dr^_^:

(This may be a test post to see if boner is censored)

EDIT: Apparently its not. I assume I'm safe them.
>Not having a Cubone for Gangrel.

Yeah, you deserved the boot.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's important in comedy to respect your boundaries and be inclusive. As such, I have kept track of which of my jokes are ok:
I mean
**** Fal
He can't even pronounce L'Arachel right

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
The great thing about this post is I just insulted my entire audience and also myself so nobody's happy

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>Not having a Cubone for Gangrel.
He looks like a weaker Ganondorf wearing a petty yellow crown. And what the hell is wrong with that sword? It looks like someone took a jackhammer and drove over it. And is that a family? How weak.

Geez. :4ganondorf:

EDIT: Oh wait. Is that a family or is that just fanart? I don't ****ing know.

I ain't a part of the Gangrel gang. S'all I'm gonna say.

EDIT 2: Burritos

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
He looks like a weaker Ganondorf wearing a petty yellow crown. And what the hell is wrong with that sword? It looks like someone took a jackhammer and drove over it. And is that a family? How weak.

Geez. :4ganondorf:

EDIT: Oh wait. Is that a family or is that just fanart? I don't ****ing know.

I ain't a part of the Gangrel gang. S'all I'm gonna say.

EDIT 2: Burritos
Hmm...

What do you have to say about this, Gangrel?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hmm...

What do you have to say about this, Gangrel?

Are you ROLEPLAYING in the NINTENZONE? Are you really asking a FICTIONAL CHARACTER A QUESTION?!

WHAT the **** IS THAT?! :228:

In all seriousness though, his attire is awesome.

EDIT:
2017-10-04_02-54-20.jpg

****in' ghosts. :gw:

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
This may have been posted already, I dunno, I'm not reading all those pages since my last post.

Gameplay looks cool, though I feel they need to rework Ruby's voice, it's sorta annoying
The general consensus among most of the FGC and some of the RWBY community is that, while the gameplay looks good, Ruby's voice is waaay to high-pitched with little to no line variety outside of screams, grunts, and yells; as if she's :4link:.

And I agree. They need to redo her lines ASAP.

Yeah, RWBY was made when Rooster Teeth were still relatively small iirc, so they didn't have any big name VAs until the show's popularity skyrocketed, so I'm not gonna defend that, especially with Ruby's high pitched voice. Now wait till Qrow gets in, cause his VA did Edward Elric

The funny thing is RWBY was popular enough to get a dub in Japan, in which they at least used professional VAs. I still remember how Yang's VA yells "ORAORAORAORAORA" while being voiced by Ryuko Matoi's VA
The worst part about Ruby's voice imo is that it became worse as time went on.

We're currently at Volume 4 going on Volume 5 and her voice is extremely high pitched and annoying, compared to her deeper and less grating voice in Volume 1.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Gameplay looks cool, though I feel they need to rework Ruby's voice, it's sorta annoying
I don't think it's helped that they had two Rubys in the match at the same time.

Otherwise it's pretty much what I'd expect from an ArcSys fighter. Loads of dialogue, flashy and looking super fun.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The general consensus among most of the FGC and some of the RWBY community is that, while the gameplay looks good, Ruby's voice is waaay to high-pitched with little to no line variety outside of screams, grunts, and yells; as if she's :4link:.

And I agree. They need to redo her lines ASAP.

The worst part about Ruby's voice imo is that it became worse as time went on.

We're currently at Volume 4 going on Volume 5 and her voice is extremely high pitched and annoying, compared to her deeper and less grating voice in Volume 1.
Her VA had pregnancies iirc, which apparently affects the voice

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just found out the bread I've been eating the last 2 days was moldy...

Or, at least some of the ones left have mold on them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I disagree with the idea of Aoyama being the traitor. There were only two people not aware of the idea of going to save Bakugo after he was kidnapped, Hagakure and Jiro. If he were said traitor, he would've had plenty of time to tell the VA that a group of U.A students was probably going to show up on their doorstep; especially since the train ride to Kamino Ward was two hours long iirc.

I saw a theory on /r/BokuNoHeroAcademia that suggested that Shouji might be the traitor. The evidence was kind of mind-blowing, and only served to add more fuel to the fire amongst emerging theories of Nejire being the traitor.
I mean, his attack at the end of the Training Camp arc could be on purpose to not make him look pike the traitor, their goal was only Bakugo and him hitting Compress didn't affect that.

And as for the Hideout Raid, remember All For One was hiding in there waiting for the heroes already(he can't teleport himself), even if they were notified some of them would try to rescue Bakugo, it's nothing AfO couldn't deal with if they tried to do anything.

Though I'd like to see the Shouji theory. He was one of the people who knew about the hideout raid too though

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I mean, his attack at the end of the Training Camp arc could be on purpose to not make him look pike the traitor, their goal was only Bakugo and him hitting Compress didn't affect that.

And as for the Hideout Raid, remember All For One was hiding in there waiting for the heroes already(he can't teleport himself), even if they were notified some of them would try to rescue Bakugo, it's nothing AfO couldn't deal with if they tried to do anything.

Though I'd like to see the Shouji theory. He was one of the people who knew about the hideout raid too though

That could be applied to many characters throughout the series :p

The Shouji theory is pretty mind-blowing, and also addresses this point.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/6xz1a6/my_shouji_traitor_theory/

D

Deleted member

**** I found it
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
3aaa32eb-e553-4670-b475-2ad268e8ec9c.png

That could be applied to many characters throughout the series :p

The Shouji theory is pretty mind-blowing, and also addresses this point.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/6xz1a6/my_shouji_traitor_theory/
Well, ****, this actually makes some sense.

The only reason I suspect Aoyama still is because he was completely absent during the USJ arc: we know he had to be warped away by Kurogiri and there's no way he'd be able to hide as soon as arriving as he isn't the kimd of person to have that sort of quick thinking. It's too suspicious and weird to be a gag.
He was also conviniently nearby the extraction point during the Training Camp arc.

Though I will say others make more sense, but I'm not convinced on Kaminari since the evidence on him is mostly situational.
Hagakure has some weight to it imo and she explains the Hideout Raid the best. And she WAS absent during the Class Rep voting, which was just before Shigaraki broke in and the media swarmed in during lunch

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Random question. If you all were trapped in a killing game, how long would it take you to start killing?
I recall you asking this question before, or maybe you were answering it. Seems you're referring once again to Danganronpa, which I bought and am in Chapter 2 of, but my progress has been slowed because on a whim I went online and spoiled the rest of the game for myself. :laugh: I don't make good decisions with my phone in hand lying in bed at night failing to sleep... Plus it didn't help that the person I wanted to speak to the most with the Free Time segment also happened to be the first murder victim... god dammit Danganronpa, you got me good.

Er anyways, I'm not sure if I would. Killing games or any games with intrigue are my favorite, but as such I don't think I'd ever want to leave it. The only way to stay in would be to make sure it never ends... so really I'd probably be worse than someone who would actually start killing lol. The reward would have to be better than just getting out of it, and still I am not an aggressive person so I'd have to be convinced that someone must win for me to justify physically hurting someone. Even then I'd use indirect means, beating or stabbing someone is too unnatural for me, even in self defense my attacks would probably be awkward.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That means no one is allowed to form an opinion on anything then. After all, we haven't seen everything so we cant form an opinion on the game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think what he meant was, make an opinion after you really tried the game. I do agree that you can form your own opinion base on the trailer, but I still think you still need to just leave that as an "first impression" rather than a solid statement...
Like for Xenoblade Chronicles 2...
The areas I see feels empty as well.
Rex voice actor isn't great.
The combat is still a bit confusing and need to get used to.
Just because it's a desert doesn't mean it should be boring.
Running around blanks pace is boring. This is a videogame. Boring isnt fun. Accuracy over sake of enjoyment is just silly.

*Devil's Advocate.
I haven't look top much at sand kingdom but I think despite it looks empty compare to others doesn't mean it's boring.
I also guess that is the place where you can ride that stone... Lion.. Thing... Now that's what I am looking forward to.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Also, WOO! Now I can stop spending all of my orbs.

Inigo would be nice, but it's not worth rolling more greens when it could just as easily give me a merged Axezura instead.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
FE Warriors Japan sales are in

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1442792

03./00. [NSW] Fire Emblem Warriors # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2017.09.28} (¥7.800) - 41.491 / NEW
06./00. [3DS] Fire Emblem Warriors |New Nintendo 2DS/New Nintendo 3DS| # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2017.09.28} (¥6.800) - 18.357 / NEW

Not too bad and definitely not as bad as some people were making out to be elsewhere.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
This may have been posted already, I dunno, I'm not reading all those pages since my last post.

Game looks fun, and so does Ruby. Though I am agreeing with every one else that her voice is kind of annoying.

Her voice got higher as the show went on and I don't normally mind it there, but this is probably the highest it's ever been.

Not sure if it's due to different direction or the fact that her voice actress had a baby not too long ago, but I do they can tweak it before release.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I recall you asking this question before, or maybe you were answering it. Seems you're referring once again to Danganronpa, which I bought and am in Chapter 2 of, but my progress has been slowed because on a whim I went online and spoiled the rest of the game for myself. :laugh: I don't make good decisions with my phone in hand lying in bed at night failing to sleep... Plus it didn't help that the person I wanted to speak to the most with the Free Time segment also happened to be the first murder victim... god dammit Danganronpa, you got me good.

Er anyways, I'm not sure if I would. Killing games or any games with intrigue are my favorite, but as such I don't think I'd ever want to leave it. The only way to stay in would be to make sure it never ends... so really I'd probably be worse than someone who would actually start killing lol. The reward would have to be better than just getting out of it, and still I am not an aggressive person so I'd have to be convinced that someone must win for me to justify physically hurting someone. Even then I'd use indirect means, beating or stabbing someone is too unnatural for me, even in self defense my attacks would probably be awkward.
Rantaro was the only overly hot guy there, why did he have to die qq. At least Kokichi sticks around for a really good while

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Rantaro was the only overly hot guy there, why did he have to die qq. At least Kokichi sticks around for a really good while
Well I wanted to speak to him because he clearly knew more than everyone else, everyone else being completely unreliable to the extreme lol. After he died I was like "Welp... I hate Miu's attitude but hey she made stuff during the first case so maybe she isn't usele-- oh look she made a underwear remover. Maybe if I keep going no wait she is suddenly confessing to me, SIGH. If get back to playing I guess I'd speak to the robot, even though he ironically acts the most plain out of everyone, but maybe he'd give insights on his origins. Oh who am I kidding, this is all a dating sim lol.

Tenko and Himiko are the absolute worst. Maki has been thus far uninteresting. Korekiyo and Kokichi are the only interesting ones. Kaito is nice in that shonen protagonist sort of way. Kirumi is literally just a maid to appeal to guys who like that. Ryoma's design and voice is just... um. Gonta is Gonta, that's the best way to describe that character.

I'm picky apparently.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well I wanted to speak to him because he clearly knew more than everyone else, everyone else being completely unreliable to the extreme lol. After he died I was like "Welp... I hate Miu's attitude but hey she made stuff during the first case so maybe she isn't usele-- oh look she made a underwear remover. Maybe if I keep going no wait she is suddenly confessing to me, SIGH. If get back to playing I guess I'd speak to the robot, even though he ironically acts the most plain out of everyone, but maybe he'd give insights on his origins. Oh who am I kidding, this is all a dating sim lol.

Tenko and Himiko are the absolute worst. Maki has been thus far uninteresting. Korekiyo and Kokichi are the only interesting ones. Kaito is nice in that shonen protagonist sort of way. Kirumi is literally just a maid to appeal to guys who like that. Ryoma's design and voice is just... um. Gonta is Gonta, that's the best way to describe that character.

I'm picky apparently.
Ironicly, I hate Mius guts but I love Kokichis guts and a lot more people hate kokichi then Miu pff His free time evens are good. He does a yugioh refrence so is top tier

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
60,000 is actually pretty solid for a Musou game.

Probably gonna be considered a success just not a breakout one like Hyrule Warriors.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Dunkey made a new overwatch video and the first thing it starts with is people yelling at a mercy not doing her job and she saying along the lines of "I am a female, stop yelling" and then goes to tell people to get a health pack insted of, you know, healing

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Buzz Lightyear and Not!Wolverine/X-23 finally got gameplay

Releasing October 17th alongside Monster Hunter.

D

Deleted member

For those interested, Capcom uploaded a new MvCI gameplay trailer showcasing the upcoming DLC functions characters Black Panther and Sigma.

EDIT: Strider Hiryu'd. They look pretty fun, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom