• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tons qué pex? es el día para hablar en lengua natal, morros? :v

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Vriend van me werd een paar keer opgelicht daardoor, zou het niet helemaal proberen
Dat heb ik zelf nog nooit meegemaakt en ik heb al een paar keer daar iets gekocht. Maar dat is inderdaad wel altijd het gevaar bij dat soort sites.

Oui, oui.

D

Deleted member

Another great Extra Credits video, as usual
I guess this explains why build up matters so much in stories.
wegwezen jij aardbei pooier voordat ik de geit erbij haal, die geit eet alles dat geen klompen draagt
Is Strawberry powder slang for cocaine
Do you give away strawberry powder before I get the goat, that goat eats anything that does not wear clothes
Oh oh, die, I know that word!
Eu acho que sim, né? Só quero dizer que eu amo todos voces, seus viados

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Dat heb ik zelf nog nooit meegemaakt en ik heb al een paar keer daar iets gekocht. Maar dat is inderdaad wel altijd het gevaar bij dat soort sites.

Oui, oui.
Vergis me van site misschien, mijn fout
Another great Extra Credits video, as usual
I guess this explains why build up matters so much in stories.

Is Strawberry powder slang for cocaine

Oh oh, die, I know that word!

Eu acho que sim, né? Só quero dizer que eu amo todos voces, seus viados

How did it translate pimp as powder and cogs as clothes?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ah yes, no SAO game on the Switch, truly a... big loss... yes... so so... sad that I... cry
This SAO game beats every other SAO game on the Vita in my opinion.
I am actually sad that Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time is not coming to Switch, yet.
If you want my money Bandai Namco, just port that game and then you can just take my wallet (not really lol).

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Phew, all these languages I can't understand are so much better than normal incessant FE talk. More plz. :p

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 00101110

Uh... I meant to say hello.

D

Deleted member

¿Hablas ingles?

Tengo fuego en mis pantalones.
Eu espero que ele saiba que "fogo" é gíria pra "excitação".
你問我,我問誰啊。。。
The what?
01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 00101110

Uh... I meant to say hello.
It's okay, we do not discriminate here in Smashboards.
I hate those "I am not robot" just as much as you, they're way too racist

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Quick tangent: Spider-Man's Superior costume alt was found online.

Interestingly enough, it looks like the second colour alt is a mix of the Armoured spider suit and Spider-Gwen. I might pick this up now tbh.

And now, back to FEW...
It might be Captain Ginyu Spider-Man, but I'm glad it has an Iron Spider variation. The other one is more or less Spider-Gwen's colors if you take a closer look at it. It'd be full Silver if they wanted Armored Spider-Man. Which should have been one of his colors honestly.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Hello folks, from the bland and beautiful Smashboard world

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Capcom have done a horrid job with it in general and it's a shame because the game is actually rather fun to play.
I see them dropping support a lot sooner than they would have liked unless the NA sales pull a huge turnaround because as it stands from what we know (Steam, UK and now Japan), the game hasn't even cracked 100,000.

Add the X-Men and that might pull a lot of people in. The Marvel Vs Capcom games have always given the X-Men a strong presence. But most of their big issues in terms of the roster could be fixed if you didn't have to pay for most of the cool ****. If that's not avoidable, then at least pull out an Ultimate edition later down the line as a physical release. That's part of the reason why I'm not getting the game yet myself. I feel like they'll end up having a second release.

The other major things would be graphics and sound. If KOF can pull off updating the graphics, so can Marvel Infinite. Music would be an easy fix if you let players use different themes for most characters. Like bringing in the MvC1 or MSH soundtrack for Spider-Man, Hulk and Cap. Or the original Central Highway theme for Mega Man X.

Basically, do the music like the Tekken Jukebox. Bring in a ton of old music and let the players customize it at their leisure.

For real, add in Wolverine and Deadpool, the people will eat it up. Storm and Magneto would be icing on the cake to casual fans and pro players would love it. The Capcom side should be fine since, Mega Man X, Monster Hunter and Sigma are in the game(or will be, for the latter two) since they were popular votes. It just comes down to adding other popular characters like Akuma, Vergil, Captain Commando, Jin, Phoenix, Joe and Ammy. Though I'm probably one of 12 people who want Trish back.

Capcom shoots themselves in the foot and then complains when they limp. (though Marvel also is to blame in this instance)

Also it'd be nice to get Okami HD on the Switch but that makes too much sense for them.
Making a Switch version for Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 would make a lot of sense too. Y'know, since the series is commonly associated with Nintendo. And sells more on their systems than the X-Box at least. Hell, even a 3DS version would make sense.

Like I said, make an Ultimate version of Marvel Infinite down the line(at least a full ****ing year this time) and they SHOULD bounce back a little.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Frederick's promotion is out.....and it's something.

This had me staring at it for a good long while wondering what was up with this. But after actually getting a look at it......is this supposed to be based on the Generic Great Knight design? The only reason I can think of that is because of Frederick's shoulder guards wrapping around to cover his back.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just saw another Rick and Morty theory that makes last week's episode sad.

So the theory is that Beth is now a clone and that it was apart of Rick's plan to remove the parents from the picture for unrestricted access to morty and summer for adventures.

Seems kind of unlikely as the parents aren't involved really to much and Rick is allowed whatever, but it really makes you think

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I just saw another Rick and Morty theory that makes last week's episode sad.

So the theory is that Beth is now a clone and that it was apart of Rick's plan to remove the parents from the picture for unrestricted access to morty and summer for adventures.

Seems kind of unlikely as the parents aren't involved really to much and Rick is allowed whatever, but it really makes you think
I don't think that is really a theory. I think the writer's intent was meant to leave you to ponder.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So Frederick's promotion is out.....and it's something.

This had me staring at it for a good long while wondering what was up with this. But after actually getting a look at it......is this supposed to be based on the Generic Great Knight design? The only reason I can think of that is because of Frederick's shoulder guards wrapping around to cover his back.
Do you really have to ask what's up with it?

upload_2017-9-27_18-4-27.jpeg

upload_2017-9-27_18-5-22.jpeg

HERE COMES FREDERICK

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ja had al gekeken online man maar heb ze nergens in winkels zien liggen. Tenminste, sinds ik er actief naar zoek. Misschien woon ik gewoon in een kut stad (is best heel mogelijk).

But thanks anyway for the tip. Not a patriot myself either, but hey, gotta live somewhere right?
And they're too lazy to stand up for the anthem too. Unless literally everyone watching the NFL on tv films themselves standing up during the anthem, they're liars

MURRRRDERRRRR

Online moet je niet zoeken oen, ze laten die niet zien daar, zelfs niet bij GameMania!
Anyway, if there's an Albert Heijn, look for the prepaid cards, be it for phones, bol, netflix, etc. They're bound to have Nintendo on there too
Wiicode.nl al geprobeerd? Al heet het nu Startselect, geloof ik. Je betaalt en krijgt meteen daarna de code te zien.
I understand (sort of) you guys!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Making a Switch version for Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 would make a lot of sense too. Y'know, since the series is commonly associated with Nintendo. And sells more on their systems than the X-Box at least. Hell, even a 3DS version would make sense.

Like I said, make an Ultimate version of Marvel Infinite down the line(at least a full ****ing year this time) and they SHOULD bounce back a little.
Yeah it would, totally agree. I was thinking of listing that one too, and even the Disney Afternoon Collection, which also would make as much if not more sense on a Nintendo platform but... out of all of em I'd like Okami the most. But really, Capcom is super super dropping the ball right now when it comes to supporting the Switch. And it's to their detriment. But it's also to the detriment of the fan. :(

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder how (or if) the multiplayer will be handled on the Arcade Archive port of VS. Balloon Fight. Multiplayer in the original arcade machine was handled by having separate cabinets for each player (because, unlike the NES game, the level map doesn't fit in the entire screen).

I see 3 possible outcomes:
  • Multiplayer dropped altogether (plz no)
  • Both player screens displayed at once
  • Need of two Switch consoles for multiplayer
Whatever they do, I can't wait for this (I LOVE the Balloon Fight series).

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Phew. What a long day of studying and recently coming back from a light workout for both back and chest. My apologies for the late reply, so let's see here...

Dunno if it counts but I found out I have a love hate relationship with DBZ. I love the characters, just hate the show and it's abysmal pacing
I suppose it does in a way. Otherwise, yeah I don't have much to say for that.

Persona. 4 was just way too good.

not sure about the secobd question's meaning.
Not bad. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Have you looked into Persona 4 Arena? It's a pretty solid fighting game.

The second question applies more if you used to be part of a former franchise, but you're no longer not because it doesn't appeal to you anymore

For example, I used to be a long-term fan of Disgaea (and other NIS games such as Makai Kingdom and Phantom Brave), Gundam (Amuro, Domon, Loran and Setsuna > everyone else), Sonic and Super Robot Wars (an incredible franchise that does excellent justice in fixing terribly written anime such as Code Geass, Gundam SEED Destiny and Evangelion in their games). But I stopped being a fan of those series because... they just don't really appeal to me anymore.

Nothing super recent, but I'm willing to listen.

Basically as of late my Splatoon preference has been ramping up meanwhile my saltiness over Into The Nexus combined with it looking like the story isn't going to be touched for the forseeable future and insufficient justification for getting a PS4 is making me set aside Ratchet & Clank indefinitely.

But I mean, that's just the past couple of years blurring a bit.
I see... Does that first sentence mean you're open to any ideas as far as the growing library of the Nintendo Switch goes?

I've gotten interested in The Legend of Heroes recently.
I generally don't drop franchises, I just take breaks.
Legend of Heroes hm?

*looks it up*

Oh yeah that's the Trail of Cold Steel games right? I've also heard good things about them too. I'm also interested.

And breaks... Hm... Maybe that's what I should do with Fire Emblem, since I'm so indecisive about it recently. If I don't look at the new hottest Fire Emblem games, it's because I don't have an Nintendo Switch yet. That'll be my excuse for a break. XD

And to add it up, I'm particularly interested in exploring Atelier, Code Vein, Dark Souls, Monster Hunter, Toukiden, and Xeno (both gears and blade).

I'm also currently looking at Little Witch Academia (THEY'RE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT MADE TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!!!) and the Fate series.

Time to log out and stay up for university online assignments.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yfw Masked Lucina, Male Corrin and Female Robin are all separate characters and the leaked ones are just NPCs
I'm also currently looking at Little Witch Academia (THEY'RE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT MADE TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!!!) and the Fate series.
Have I ever told you have some godly taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom