• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna ****ing punch in the face this leaker if they don't stop doing Gaiden's section and just go for one of the main three games already damnit, we just need to know if they unlock one of the leaked characters or not so we can panic or celebrate ****
https://mynintendonews.com/2017/09/...oducer-explains-why-theres-no-switch-version/
This is one the reason why Switch still doesn't have that much third party games.
Patience... And go send a lot of request.
Like I said before, there were many titles from Bandai Namco TGS 2017 that can and should be ported to Switch. Bandai Namco wants to see demand first.
Ah yes, no SAO game on the Switch, truly a... big loss... yes... so so... sad that I... cry

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm gonna ****ing punch in the face this leaker if they don't stop doing Gaiden's section and just go for one of the main three games already damnit, we just need to know if they unlock one of the leaked characters or not so we can panic or celebrate ****
Where can I watch this leaker?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Ah yes, no SAO game on the Switch, truly a... big loss... yes... so so... sad that I... cry

The vast majority of use my PS3 got was split between Sonic, Terraria, and Ratchet and Clank games.

Excluding what obviously can't come to Switch and honestly hadn't even been supported with a proper sequel release since I started buying them, I'm already completely set for now and devs being wishy washy isn't going to dent it.

. . .Although I do have a bit of a desire for a shooter with comedic dialog. That's why I'm going to keep making futile attempts to bug Nintendo for an Uprising sequel, though. I literally trust a company that left an IP to rot for 25 years and has shown no interest in not doing the same again to make me a game I want more than I do Insomniac anymore.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm really happy to see Takumi's Sniper outfit made it into the game. It's one of my personal favorites from Fates, and seeing it in HD only makes it even better.

Sakura's has been shown now.
So they brought Mikoto's outfit that Sakura gains upon promoting to Priestess. That's nice! Looks good on her.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Takumi is straight busted lmao.
Get someone in the corner and you can spam them to death

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Another costume for Fire Emblem Warriors has been leaked:

Here's Great Lord Chrom:

He looks pretty cool. The armor especially looks nice on him.

Tagging Opossum Opossum since you said you were interested in seeing Great Lord Chrom.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Another costume for Fire Emblem Warriors has been leaked:

Here's Great Lord Chrom:

He looks pretty cool. The armor especially looks nice on him.

Tagging Opossum Opossum since you said you were interested in seeing Great Lord Chrom.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Best Promotion is in.
Now I'm just wondering what Frederick will get since he's a prepromote.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So there are better shots of Sakura and Marth's promotions. Also, Tiki's has been shown.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So for reference, the ones that haven't been shown are Celica, Frederick, Lucina, Cordelia, Ryoma, Elise, and Male Corrin (since unlike Robin he may get a different outfit based on the Hoshidan Noble), right?

And Rowan and Lianna, plus the secret crew.

D

Deleted member

All this FEW hype put me in the mood to play some HW, let's see if I can do some progress on Adventure Mode
Everyone: Lv51 at best
****ing Impa: Lv69 like the disgusting monster she is

I'll always be salty you can't get the Lv2 and Lv3 weapons for Cia and co. since those are locked behind an actual paid Adventure Mode map. This is why I hope the leaked gang in FEW doesn't get the same status as them
And Rowan and Lianna
These are odd considering you play with them through the entirety of the story and I'm pretty sure one of them becomes a forced deployment, and all the units you have as support seem to gain some EXP

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Hm... I'm rather curious. For those that's willing to listen to this post, has anyone recently...
  1. Found a new franchise they're particularly interested in?
  2. Was part of a particular franchise, but now has now dropped?

Ivander

Smash Legend
For those interested, Cordelia and Hinoka's promotions have been shown now.

Also, bonus image.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hm... I'm rather curious. For those that's willing to listen to this post, has anyone recently...
Dunno if it counts but I found out I have a love hate relationship with DBZ. I love the characters, just hate the show and it's abysmal pacing

For those interested, Cordelia and Hinoka's promotions have been shown now.

Also, bonus image.
MORE MOTHER****ING GOLD ARMOR

Hell yeah. they got one thing right.
Persona. 4 was just way too good.

not sure about the secobd question's meaning.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Nothing super recent, but I'm willing to listen.

Basically as of late my Splatoon preference has been ramping up meanwhile my saltiness over Into The Nexus combined with it looking like the story isn't going to be touched for the forseeable future and insufficient justification for getting a PS4 is making me set aside Ratchet & Clank indefinitely.

But I mean, that's just the past couple of years blurring a bit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like how the FEW hype went from 100 to 0 after the streams, just to bounce to 200 with the leaks.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I managed to poke about some of the files of the 3DS version of Warriors, just to see what I could find. The most I could do was extract the video files (without sound), but judging by those (and assuming every character has an intro cutscene associated with them), this seems to be the complete playable character list (based on whoever has a victory cutscene associated with them):
- Rowan
- Lianna
- Corrin (m)
- Corrin (f)
- Ryoma
- Hinoka
- Takumi
- Sakura
- Xander
- Camilla
- Leo
- Elise
- Chrom
- Lucina
- Robin (m)
- Robin (f)
- Lissa
- Frederick
- Cordelia
- Anna (with a bow)
- Marth
- Shiida
- Tiki (young)
- Celica
- Lyn
- Masked Marth (don't know if this is as her own slot, or just as a costume for Lucina)

Oboro, Niles, Owain, and Navarre have placeholder files where their victory cutscenes would go. So I assume they're intended to be playable at some point, but weren't ready for release (or being held off for DLC, in which case I'd hope they're free and not paid). As for the villains, Darios, Iago, Validar, Gharnef, and some evil-looking dragon have intro cutscenes, but no victory cutscenes (not even placeholders). Not sure what that means in terms of them potentially being playable in future.

I haven't actually played the game to make 100% sure, so obviously take with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Don't know if this was mentioned yet but Metroid: Samus Returns will be one the games at the Nintendo World Championships 2017

I'm assuming it'll have a similar/same objective to what Super Metroid had last Championships

I wonder if one of the games will be a new, unannounced game like we experienced last one (and hopefully won't suffer the same fate as Metroid Prime: Federation Force).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I like how the FEW hype went from 100 to 0 after the streams, just to bounce to 200 with the leaks.
This is probabky the biggest 180° followed by another 180° I've ever seen
Speaking of 180°
I managed to poke about some of the files of the 3DS version of Warriors, just to see what I could find. The most I could do was extract the video files (without sound), but judging by those (and assuming every character has an intro cutscene associated with them), this seems to be the complete playable character list (based on whoever has a victory cutscene associated with them):
- Rowan
- Lianna
- Corrin (m)
- Corrin (f)
- Ryoma
- Hinoka
- Takumi
- Sakura
- Xander
- Camilla
- Leo
- Elise
- Chrom
- Lucina
- Robin (m)
- Robin (f)
- Lissa
- Frederick
- Cordelia
- Anna (with a bow)
- Marth
- Shiida
- Tiki (young)
- Celica
- Lyn
- Masked Marth (don't know if this is as her own slot, or just as a costume for Lucina)

Oboro, Niles, Owain, and Navarre have placeholder files where their victory cutscenes would go. So I assume they're intended to be playable at some point, but weren't ready for release (or being held off for DLC, in which case I'd hope they're free and not paid). As for the villains, Darios, Iago, Validar, Gharnef, and some evil-looking dragon have intro cutscenes, but no victory cutscenes (not even placeholders). Not sure what that means in terms of them potentially being playable in future.

I haven't actually played the game to make 100% sure, so obviously take with a grain of salt.
Welp rip in pepperoni
Wonder what the other History Modes unlock then

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I've gotten interested in The Legend of Heroes recently.
I generally don't drop franchises, I just take breaks.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
MvC:I bombed in Japan

Previous sales for the series in Japan:

Series never was particularly big there, but as seen it still did decently well considering the lowest sellers include a port of the enhanced release, the enhanced release on an Xbox system and another port on an Xbox system.

USF2 also outsold MvC:I in Japan

Capcom shoots themselves in the foot and then complains when they limp. (though Marvel also is to blame in this instance)

Also it'd be nice to get Okami HD on the Switch but that makes too much sense for them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
People are demanding refunds because of kneeling NFL players. This **** is ****ing ridiculous "Waaaaah they disrespect muh flag despite breaking zero flag code so I want my money back". I don't get how any American can live with this kind of bull**** happening every ****ing week
They're probably saying this while having a wedgie from their american flag underwear.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
This is probabky the biggest 180° followed by another 180° I've ever seen
Speaking of 180°

Welp rip in pepperoni
Wonder what the other History Modes unlock then

male corrin, female robin, and anna

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
In my experience, Albert Heijn store have them. Primera, Media Markt and any toy shop like Bart Smit or Intertoys sell them too. If all else fails, send me/someone you know and trust money and I'll/They'll get you the eShop card. Ben niet de meest patriotische maar ik doe het wel voor een mede-Nederlander
Ja had al gekeken online man maar heb ze nergens in winkels zien liggen. Tenminste, sinds ik er actief naar zoek. Misschien woon ik gewoon in een kut stad (is best heel mogelijk).

But thanks anyway for the tip. Not a patriot myself either, but hey, gotta live somewhere right?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
They're probably saying this while having a wedgie from their american flag underwear.
And they're too lazy to stand up for the anthem too. Unless literally everyone watching the NFL on tv films themselves standing up during the anthem, they're liars
I stand by "El Arakel"

Too late to change now. :p
MURRRRDERRRRR
Ja had al gekeken online man maar heb ze nergens in winkels zien liggen. Tenminste, sinds ik er actief naar zoek. Misschien woon ik gewoon in een kut stad (is best heel mogelijk).

But thanks anyway for the tip. Not a patriot myself either, but hey, gotta live somewhere right?
Online moet je niet zoeken oen, ze laten die niet zien daar, zelfs niet bij GameMania!
Anyway, if there's an Albert Heijn, look for the prepaid cards, be it for phones, bol, netflix, etc. They're bound to have Nintendo on there too

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Wiicode.nl al geprobeerd? Al heet het nu Startselect, geloof ik. Je betaalt en krijgt meteen daarna de code te zien.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Dear Dutch people: Don't think I can't use Google Translate.

Muteki Gwen said:
I'm not the most patriotic but I'm doing it for a fellow Dutchman
Diddy Kong said:
Yes, had already watched online man but they had nowhere to look in stores. At least, since I'm actively looking for. Maybe I just live in a ***** city (it's best possible).
Muteki Gwen said:
Online you should not search and they will not see them there, even at GameMania!
RamOne said:
Wiicode.nl already tried? Even though it's called Startselect, I believe. You pay and immediately see the code.
Muteki Gwen said:
A friend of mine was lifted a few times through it, would not try it all
Diddy Kong said:
This has just made my life more drastic.
----

Nah, somebody just pressed the Dutch button.

I'm pretty sure it's Dutch, at least.
Google Translate autodetects it as Dutch, so yeah.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Dear Dutch people: Don't think I can't use Google Translate.

----

Google Translate autodetects it as Dutch, so yeah.
I love how ridiculous the grammar gets there lol. Also some mistranslations too, opgelicht means scammed
Are you all having a seizure or did I go into tge wrong site?

wegwezen jij aardbei pooier voordat ik de geit erbij haal, die geit eet alles dat geen klompen draagt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom