• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
HOW DOES FRUITS AND FISH BEAT GOD DAMN DIAMONDS???

**** you, Lewis.

...well I got a fedora and energy fruit but those are the only redeeming things.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Every time I watch the DuckTales opening, I almost want to shed a literal tear of joy.

The 12th needs to come faster (and the same day as the Splatoon anime)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just watched the Nostalgia Critic review for Tom & Jerry: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.

WHAT

THE

WAS

THAT

FILM?

D

Deleted member

FemRobin and Cordelia confirmed for FE Warriors.

Looks like FemRobin is an alt costume for MaleRobin, guess that means we'll get MaleCorrin too.

Why Cordelia tho? Sumia is the canon wife for Chrob.
Not that I care much at this point...
Nice to see Cordelia in! Virion is my last big request as far as Awakening characters are concerned.

I will say, though, that I still think we'll get Caeda. The roster could easily handle two Pegasus Knights, but I'm sure some people may preemptively call her deconfirmed.
They'll give her a sword and you'll like it
Just watched the Nostalgia Critic review for Tom & Jerry: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.

WHAT

THE

WAS

THAT

FILM?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I haven't even played Awakening and even I know Cordelia is one of the most popular characters from that game.

I guess there is just something about cucked Pegasus Knights that just resonates with people.

also chrob is my favourite fire emblem character

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

There are MUCH worse shots than that:

(He looks like he's getting pleasured)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

WHAT

THE

WAS

THAT

FILM?
It was made for this single scene at all.
Seriously, this is the best scene of the film.:4iggy:

D

Deleted member

https://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-...=8-1&keywords=Super+Mario+Odyssey+Switch&th=1 (archive.is)

I have uploaded a thumb nail in case this gets taken down, but I have no idea why Super Mario Odyssey has a E10 rating when the ESRB has not even uploaded information yet. But if this is true, then what's the difference between this and other mainline Mario games that could have warranted a higher rating.
http://kotaku.com/the-snes-classic-will-go-on-sale-this-month-for-real-t-1797433695

Preorder for SNES Classic will begin later this month and claiming more will be ready at launch unlike the NES (the latter I have some trust issues)
I'll have to get it then. I mean after all, it has Star Fox 2 and FX games.

Attachments

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
https://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-Odyssey-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B01MY7GHKJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501609083&sr=8-1&keywords=Super+Mario+Odyssey+Switch&th=1 (archive.is)

I have uploaded a thumb nail in case this gets taken down, but I have no idea why Super Mario Odyssey has a E10 rating when the ESRB has not even uploaded information yet. But if this is true, then what's the difference between this and other mainline Mario games that could have warranted a higher rating.I'll have to get it then. I mean after all, it has Star Fox 2 and FX games.
Shooting things with guns...

As silly as it sounds it will likely boost tge rating a bit...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
https://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-Odyssey-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B01MY7GHKJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1501609083&sr=8-1&keywords=Super+Mario+Odyssey+Switch&th=1 (archive.is)

I have uploaded a thumb nail in case this gets taken down, but I have no idea why Super Mario Odyssey has a E10 rating when the ESRB has not even uploaded information yet. But if this is true, then what's the difference between this and other mainline Mario games that could have warranted a higher rating.I'll have to get it then. I mean after all, it has Star Fox 2 and FX games.
When you rescue Peach this time, she's gonna say the L-word to Mario.

Surprised they aren't giving it at least a T-Rating for that, to be honest.

D

Deleted member

Shooting things with guns...

As silly as it sounds it will likely boost tge rating a bit...
That reminds of the Rabbids + Mario cross-over. I wonder if another potential reason is because of the "possession" Cappy does to Mario (and I think the hats in general).

And yes, that is silly. Something like Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger I can see but I would still buy this for say, a six year-old child. Nothing seems out of line with the typical Mario game.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

L word? Sorry, but I'm lost :confused: I clicked on the link but I couldn't find anything about any "L word" on there. Where are you getting "L word" info from?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
L word? Sorry, but I'm lost :confused: I clicked on the link but I couldn't find anything about any "L word" on there. Where are you getting "L word" info from?
It's a joke about how Peach and Mario have the single most family-friendly "romance" that even the word love is something too much for them. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Nintendo realized that Mario taking control of any lifeform he want was actually way too dark for them and thus, they had to change the rating.:yeahboi:

Seriously though, I really don't know. But let me tell you, this make me even more excited for this game.

Now if I had a switch...:sadsheep:

D

Deleted member

There are MUCH worse shots than that:

(He looks like he's getting pleasured)

I know that, it was just the first image I could find at the moment.
Wonka's face in the final one is the best though
....ok....?

So the Switch is saved because of some shinobi waifu simulator?
Uh, yeah, of course, what is the confusion here? Did you even watch until the end?

Lesbian?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
That reminds of the Rabbids + Mario cross-over. I wonder if another potential reason is because of the "possession" Cappy does to Mario (and I think the hats in general).

And yes, that is silly. Something like Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger I can see but I would still buy this for say, a six year-old child. Nothing seems out of line with the typical Mario game.
Actually...turns out I wasn't paying attention cuz I thought you were talking about Mario+Rabbids...

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
It's a joke about how Peach and Mario have the single most family-friendly "romance" that even the word love is something too much for them. :p
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

...but yeah, you're right. The word "love" is never mentioned in the series despite their close relationship. Oh, the Mario universe is an interesting one lol

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Gee, Fire Emblem Heroes is giving me lots of Orbs and stuff today. Maybe I can get Leo from the Quick Riposte banner
>one red orb
>oh boy here we go
>pulls red orb
>"this is taking an awfully long time to load"
>smoke appears finally
>this happens

AAAAAAAAH YEEEEEES
FINALLY

Screenshot_20170801-193658.png

He's 4-Star but that's actually ideal because it doesn't reset my appearance rate for Leo and it gives him more opportunities to gain SP. Plus I literally hit 20,000 feathers yesterday and haven't spent them yet so he's all ready to be promoted.

I think he's +SPD, - ATK, which isn't the worst thing in the world so I'll run with it. Doesn't matter anyway because I FINALLY GOT HIM.

Now I just need Leo and Ike and I literally have no reason to pull reds for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Go for another pull
>three red orbs
>OK lets keep this good luck going
>immediately gets 5-Star Chrom again, killing my appearance rate

you make me happy only to wound me straight after

Oh well, at least I can do this now.

D

Deleted member

Carnival Phantasm is a gift to this world
....yeah, pounding legs with motion controls.....such innovation that will save a failing console.... :p
Good thing we can agree on that!
Nintend shall be saved as we all know it's actually doomed

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
If there was any hope of Rayman being in Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, it's confirmed he will not be in the game.

http://nintendoeverything.com/mario...ds-kingdom-battle-ubisoft-on-raymans-absense/

It seems Rayman was considered at one point, but they decided against it.

It's pretty disappointing but I can't get too mad at it. I just hope we get to see the Limbless Wonder in a new game sooner rather than later.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If there was any hope of Rayman being in Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, it's confirmed he will not be in the game.

http://nintendoeverything.com/mario...ds-kingdom-battle-ubisoft-on-raymans-absense/

It seems Rayman was considered at one point, but they decided against it.

It's pretty disappointing but I can't get too mad at it. I just hope we get to see the Limbless Wonder in a new game sooner rather than later.
people really thought he was going to be in the game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom