• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Good Sega, market this game like you've never market it before.

As if April 25th can't hurry up.

D

Deleted member

Game time!
What's your favourite occurrence of this trope? Mine in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid as 1: No **** the main bad guy would have a second phase, the show is based off of video games
2: He literally becomes a zombie after getting killed by the protagonist
Does BITE ZA DUSTO count? Because that'd be one of them.
Another Jojo more straight example would be Perfect Form Kars
Also, Kamen Rider is not an anime you weeb

D

Deleted member

The difference between the two is that LEGO Batman had people that actually care for the characters involved whilst BvS had Zack "Batman should be ***** in Prison" Snyder.

Also worth mentioning that if LEGO Batman remains over 94% (that's what The Dark Knight has) it'll have the highest "Fresh" rating out of all superhero related films.

Keep in mind though, just because it's of a higher doesn't neccessarily mean it's better recieved/acclaimed per say. Because keep in mind that the amount of reviews and the average review score could be lower despite the higher approval perventage.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
@Champ Black

I looked into the BleedingCool report, and it seems entirely baseless. Guggenheim was specifically talking about his X-Men comic. BC's source just speculated it'd be line-wide, but...everything we know points to the contrary.

So yeah, I wouldn't take it as fact at all.

D

Deleted member

So, Shadow Dragon has an issue where the text starts to overlap in the opening narration
Does anyone know how to fix this?

D

Deleted member

So, Shadow Dragon has an issue where the text starts to overlap in the opening narration
lmao that's an emulator **** up
And that's a reply **** up
I mean, yeah, I know that, and I'd have no problem with it but I'm worried that it might happen again later
For now, I can just look up the opening

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I won't post the video in case some folks don't want spoilers, but Gamexplain posted a video of the clips from BotW's Japanese site.

...and predictably, half the comments are basically "dat ass" in relation to Zelda.

But yeah, the video does show some things that might be story spoilers, so fair warning.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I will say though.

Zelda's and Link's relationship seems to be as big of a storytelling element as it was in Skyward Sword.

Which is great in my book.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I won't post the video in case some folks don't want spoilers, but Gamexplain posted a video of the clips from BotW's Japanese site.

...and predictably, half the comments are basically "dat ***" in relation to Zelda.

But yeah, the video does show some things that might be story spoilers, so fair warning.
Lmao for some reason I expected it to be her bare butt in the lake scene.

Smh these people are weak for going dat ass at one that barely shows up.

I'm somewhat disappointedt

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait, LEGO Ninjago is also getting the movie treatment?

I see it's not related to the TV show adaptation of the same name.
I never like the show to much, but the maturity, writing, and character traits are all different here. I'm gonna assume they didn't like how CN handled the show.

It looks like it could be good, so I may check it out.

D

Deleted member

Actually, @Zebei , have you been playing SD on an emulator or an original copy? And if emulated, did you have the issue with the opening text?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Try using a different version of your emulator? I know there are one or two specific versions of Desmume with this problem (0.9.8 or something).

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Zelda has a pretty good history of actually getting **** done though.

Let us not forget Sheik would not exist without her. She's crucial to the Hero of Time completing his quest because of her hiding as Sheik.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Spirit Tracks Zelda was the best because no other Zelda was in giant armour to beat enemies up and help you take care of invincible enemies
She'd also attack Link if he keeps hitting her with subweapons like the whip, bow and boomerang because she gets pissed off

Chrono.

She got **** done in SS.
She gets **** done in most major titles really.

At least in the 3D ones. Helps out as Sheik in OoT, is a pirate for most of WW and helps out Link, does things behind the scenes in TP, I'll take your word on SS since I didn't play that one, she was out for most of PH and in ST she's at your side helping out as a phantom.

She's only really missing from MM and that's just the game itself being a gaiden title.

Last edited:

Spurdo

Smash Apprentice
Wait, LEGO Ninjago is also getting the movie treatment?

I see it's not related to the TV show adaptation of the same name.
It's a shame they're pumping out these Lego movies now, they'll probably never reach the same bar of quality as the first one did. The first Lego Movie was fine as a one time idea that turned out excellently, leave it alone

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Help guys, I forgot my Wii U ID password and all that was in the email that Nintendo sent me was <>
What do I do?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Help guys, I forgot my Wii U ID password and all that was in the email that Nintendo sent me was <>
What do I do?
Hm Im trying yo think up ideas but the only thing I can think of is try another email and if that comes up blank,call nintendo since the email came out blank like that
---
FalKoopa, Since I cant tag you on phone, What is an easy way to memorize the trig functions

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait, why does Marth have 7 Mov? He's not on a horse!
>Cavaliers have 9 Mov
Oh, alright, so everyone has more Mov in gene--
>Archers have 5
What's up with IS and their Archer bullying?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait, why does Marth have 7 Mov? He's not on a horse!
>Cavaliers have 9 Mov
Oh, alright, so everyone has more Mov in gene--
>Archers have 5
What's up with IS and their Archer bullying?
Despite the Archer bullying, Gordin can be made good early if you have him exploit the first boss Gazzak for EXP. Basically, when I did that with Gordin, he was very useful throughout my game.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
It's a shame they're pumping out these Lego movies now, they'll probably never reach the same bar of quality as the first one did. The first Lego Movie was fine as a one time idea that turned out excellently, leave it alone
Well, considering how well Lego Batman is being received, maybe they could.

Still, I never expected Lego Movie to become a franchise. Knew Lego Movie 2 was being developed, but not Batman or Ninjago. There'll probably be a Lego Harry Potter movie at some point.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Big news from E3:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-02-08-e3-2017-opening-doors-to-public-for-first-tim"C
The event is going to be opened up to the public now. Sounds like a good move. Whether it'll actually work or not is yet to be known, but treating it less as a press event and more of a celebration of Games" event is probably what they need to get right back on track.
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2017/02/08/why-e3s-consumer-tickets-are-the-events-future
Except it's not actually as luxurious as we think. There are still parts held off to the public for journalists. "At least I get to meet my favourite Youtubers!" Nope, they're already busy enough rushing to get their **** done, they wouldn't have time for you and that would make the experience unpleasant for the fan and the Tuber. Source, ProJared.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Except it's not actually as luxurious as we think. There are still parts held off to the public for journalists. "At least I get to meet my favourite Youtubers!" Nope, they're already busy enough rushing to get their **** done, they wouldn't have time for you and that would make the experience unpleasant for the fan and the Tuber. Source, ProJared.
What does E3 being public have to do with Youtubers?

edit: The whole push is to make it less press, more consumer focused.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
What does E3 being public have to do with Youtubers?

edit: The whole push is to make it less press, more consumer focused.
Youtubers are there for being press, suddenly having fans claw their hook-like fingers into you with soul stealing eyes while intimidatingly whispering "autograaaaaaphs" makes them less capable at doing their job. Even then, what's the point of letting the average joe in? It'll just get crowded

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Big news from E3:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-02-08-e3-2017-opening-doors-to-public-for-first-tim"C
The event is going to be opened up to the public now. Sounds like a good move. Whether it'll actually work or not is yet to be known, but treating it less as a press event and more of a celebration of Games" event is probably what they need to get right back on track.
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2017/02/08/why-e3s-consumer-tickets-are-the-events-future
http://www.techradar.com/news/gamin...-but-that-doesn-t-mean-you-should-too-1316590

Considering a lot of companies are forgoing E3 for their own (probably) cheaper events, the organizers must be looking for ways to keep relevant. The use of social media allows for companies to be direct with fans, without dealing with the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom