• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Can I say that showing characters on the stage is pretty cool.

That Mega Man and Captain Falcon is real. Wished I saw some more of them. It looked really good for the UMVC3 renders as well.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I keep buying these Splatoon 2 accessories that are very helpful and useful.

Today I walked into Gamestop and found out they had some Splatoon 2 stuff already. I got a rigid portable case because the number of scratches on my screen protector continue to rise with every outing. Turns out the inside is form fitting like a little suitcase and it came with two little game card storage cases that even have their own little slots on the bottom I didn't even realize it had until after I bought it and looked at the details further. . .and a couple of containers for single SD cards, but those probably won't see much use, LOL.

There's also a mesh intended to store Game Cards and Joy-Con straps with a pad under it to protect the Switch screen, and I just realized going over it again that it velcros over the Switch to keep it extra snug and secure.

But that's not even the most important feature. The most important feature is a little zipper pull squid welded onto it that makes everyone who lays eyes on it exclaim how cute it is.

Only downsides are that it's a bit bulky so a Switch in it might not fit as many places as a caseless Switch and that some of the materials might scuff or end up with indentations. The zipper has a scratch on one side that was most likely there before I bought it and the back has some dents from opening the packaging and later slipping it in my bag to see how well it would fit. Overall 8/10 would woomy.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Yes... I know Persona and I like 5 a lot, want to play it someday.
But RWBY... Oh my God, this has to be on Switch.
This is probably the unannounced Blazblue game that's listed on Nintendo's website.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes... I know Persona and I like 5 a lot, want to play it someday.
But RWBY... Oh my God, this has to be on Switch.
Do you think they will add p5 characters in the game also? i dont really care much for rwby as much as I do Persona, my child
This is probably the unannounced Blazblue game that's listed on Nintendo's website.
It better be. Oh man it better be

please

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently lots of people don't like Pistachio

Weird.

If it wasn't for the almonds it'd be one of the best flavors for pudding and ice cream

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Do you think it's possible we'll get another set of Splatoon 2 avatars after it's been out a bit?

Marina and Pearl are in the same role as Callie and Marie were in the original and Callie and Marie themselves have new looks to bring to the table. At more of a stretch, there's still one tentacle style each for boys and girls that aren't there.

Just mulling it over considering the spontaneous Splatoon 2 avatar update before. . .

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want me a Marina amiibo

Edit:

Apparently Nintendo already has a character named Marina

and it's an Octopus of all things

Last edited:
lol Salem wins EVO

Bayonetta, miss lewd, wins on Disney Channel haha

Also sonic 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sonic 1. Seriously. This game is super fun. On Mystic Cave zone now

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Do you think they will add p5 characters in the game also? i dont really care much for rwby as much as I do Persona, my child

It better be. Oh man it better be

please
Well my friend, I am more familiar on RWBY than Persona. Nice to see these two series from Japan and US together. What great time to a RWBY and Persona fan this year.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Looks like Disney wasted too much magic getting Fatality out of the tournament.

Congrats to Salem, say what you will about Bayo, but he played his heart out, understood both his character and his opponents, and deserved to take the win there. It was a well fought battle and one deserving of a championship such as this.

As for seeing this on Disney, this was pretty fun. It's quite odd to be able to watch Smash 4 on the big screen, but it was nice to see Smash 4 get that attention. Additionally, I loved the stage set up , as said before it's pretty professional and has a great look to it. I hope if there are other big tournament like this, they'll do another set-up like this for Smash again.

Chrono.

Damn lol Zero looked like he really didn't wanna be there.

EDIT: EVO Japan's lineup is the same but with ARMS and without Melee, Injustice and Mahvel.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well my friend, I am more familiar on RWBY than Persona. Nice to see these two series from Japan and US together. What great time to a RWBY and Persona fan this year.
I never actually watched Rwby. Actually, I did watch, like one episode of it then I just ignored the show after that

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know anything about RWBY or Persona

So, there just needs to be someone familiar with both to finish the possibilities

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
....did a bunch of yard work...clearing bushes and branches and all sorts of crap from my yard...

after finishing, my basement's flooded, Hot water heater decided to burst and started leaking flooding the basement, had to borrow a friend's water vac....

No hot water so cold shower, water's barely trickling and cold...

And I'm pretty sure I pulled something while draining the water from my basement...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Do you think it's possible we'll get another set of Splatoon 2 avatars after it's been out a bit?

Marina and Pearl are in the same role as Callie and Marie were in the original and Callie and Marie themselves have new looks to bring to the table. At more of a stretch, there's still one tentacle style each for boys and girls that aren't there.

Just mulling it over considering the spontaneous Splatoon 2 avatar update before. . .
The moment Pearl is an available avy chpice I will have her as mine.

Chrono.

No Pokken for EVO Japan surprised me.

The scene is active there with the arcade releases plus DX comes out in just a couple months.

EDIT: No Marvel Infinite either which is also curious.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I didn't watch anything of EVO, but I know that Salem winning always means hype. :denzel:

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, that was quite a comeback.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised EVO announced nothing for Smash. They tend to never do so.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm not too shocked that EVO Japan isn't gonna have Marvel Infinite. Marvel vs Capcom was always more of an American game. I think 3 was the biggest example of that. Injustice 2 is even less surprising, NRS games don't have much of a Japanese audience.

Well have to wait for the next EVO to see how MvCi will do in that regard. Not to mention all the tournaments beforehand.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
ZeRo to the Shadow Realm confirmed.

But y tho?

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC