• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Huh. The icon for SF's Twitter updated.

A street with a neon sign. Sure fits the Final Fight aesthetic, which would mean the next character is Guy's master like previously leaked.

And yeah, they've been doing this for every season 2 character. The icon looked icy during Kolin and had a purple psycho energy background for Ed up until today.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I should've mentioned this a while back, but in a summoning from last month, I got a 5-star Sheena.

Unfortunately not the 5-star Armored Knight axe-user I wanted (a.k.a. Hector), but I thought to myself, "Eh, I'll take it."

I haven't started to train her until recently, when I finally promoted my Reinhardt to 5-stars. Now, I'm currently wondering if I should still train her. Is she a unit worth using, or does she have skills that are better passed down to some other unit?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I need Splatoon 2 so badly I'm watching ****ty youtubers play Splatoon 1.
Me too, if I didn't waste my case I would have pre order it alreaady.

Also,

Overwatch World Cup 2017 is about to start.

Go Chinese Taipei.... not be be confused with Taipei.

Thought some people here might appreciate this.

Harry Potter x Little Witch Academia

I do,
but I still prefer this My Hero Academia X Little Witch Academia fanart:
Mod Edit: Please put huge images in spoilers. These can lag many computers.
Edit: But I guess quote can also be fine, so sorry for changing from spoiler to quote.

Last edited:

Chrono.

A new spoiler for Super leaked.

Caulifla in Ultra Super Saiyan/Super Trunks Caulifla 2/Super Saiyan Grade 3/whatever you wanna call it.

Given how infamous this form is for being impractical she gonna get bodied.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Speaking of Heroes, I decided to keep pulling from the Summer banner since I already put in a good amount of orbs in and decided I might as well keep pulling rather then waste the increased appearance rate in the hopes of getting Tiki.

Instead I got a Five Star Raven, who I already had and don't care to use.

Curse my luck.

Caulifla in Ultra Super Saiyan/Super Trunks Caulifla 2/Super Saiyan Grade 3/whatever you wanna call it.

I expected she'd get that form, particularly when one of the summaries alluded to her pressing Goku on the issue.

But yeah, she's more then likely going to lose not too long after getting it, I just hope she gets to shine for a bit before she's forced to take that loss.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

At least she's going to learn the hard part of the Super Saiyan progress instead of yolo jumping to Blue.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ohh ****. I just read that the future of Sony Pictures is dependent on the success or failure of 'The Emoji Movie'...

Of all the projects that could kill Sony Pictures dead, this would be the most appropriate.

This also begs the question of the fate of the 'Venom' and 'Silver & Black' Marvel movies if The Emoji Movie fails.

Chrono.

At least she's going to learn the hard part of the Super Saiyan progress instead of yolo jumping to Blue.
Really doubt she'll jump to blue, she went SSJ2 in a pinch but I'm guessing in an actual fight she can't control herself well which could lead her to going USSJ instead,

I expect her to go up to SSJ3 at most, because... Why not. Not like anyone else is doing anything with it LOL.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I honestly hope she gets bodied. She's annoying so I'd be ok with it lol.

Ohh ****. I just read that the future of Sony Pictures is dependent on the success or failure of 'The Emoji Movie'...

Of all the projects that could kill Sony Pictures dead, this would be the most appropriate.

This also begs the question of the fate of the 'Venom' and 'Silver & Black' Marvel movies if The Emoji Movie fails.
Sell off the film rights to Spider-Man in it's entirety so we can have an MCU Venom movie.

Edit: Added 'Venom' lol.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Jesus Christ, of all movies to place your hopes on.

That said I think it could do well, commercially anyway.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Really doubt she'll jump to blue, she went SSJ2 in a pinch but I'm guessing in an actual fight she can't control herself well which could lead her to going USSJ instead,

I expect her to go up to SSJ3 at most, because... Why not. Not like anyone else is doing anything with it LOL.
If Cabba temporarily goes SSJ3, they should have it justified by way of using a insane amount of energy for a massive beam struggle with some opponent.

Like, Cabba trying to imitate Vegeta's Final Flash sort of deal.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Cauli gonna tingle her back so hard that she'll go SSJ4 instead :dazwa:

But yeah, going out on a blaze of glory by using SSJ3 would be a perfect ending for her, specially if the power fades out mid-combat, showing her lack of training.

#TeamNoEyebrows

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

"We stand here today in memory of Sony Pictures Ltd. Sony Pictures met an untimely and unfortunate demise after putting all of their eggs in one basket. One very, very flimsy and second-rate basket."

Or who knows, maybe a mix of little kids, their beleaguered parents, the under-informed, and people there to gawk at it will net them enough money to break even or something.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Venom was going to be an absolute mess either way, nobody would miss this project

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Emojis in general are popular, sure, but I can't see the movie giving enough success overall. IMO, I think they just doomed themselves.

Of course, I'll gladly be wrong if that's how it comes up.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Please Sony, sell out Venom to Marvel pleaaaase. The new Spider Man movie is so good and I want to see how they will adapt Venom this time in a film where he isn't shoehorned because the studio wanted to "please the fan". Even tough Sam Reimi didn't like the character and what we got in the end is 10 minutes of Venom and scene that slow down the pace.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just want to see Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock. Everything else about the Venom movie is ****ed but that casting is perfect.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here's the clean renders for the recently announced Awakening group in FE Warriors.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Here's the clean renders for the recently announced Awakening group in FE Warriors.

Lucina looks tired of making the same pose on almost all of her arts/renders.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Huh. The icon for SF's Twitter updated.

A street with a neon sign. Sure fits the Final Fight aesthetic, which would mean the next character is Guy's master like previously leaked.

And yeah, they've been doing this for every season 2 character. The icon looked icy during Kolin and had a purple psycho energy background for Ed up until today.
Could also be Abigail from Final Fight, just based off of the silhouette in the Capcom facebook cover.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Would have been funnier if they did MvC3, since Disney owns Marvel.

I just saw some of the comic book covers for MvCI, and damn do they look good.

Links to some of the other covers:

Invincible Iron Man #10
Rocket #4
Secret Empire #8
Most of those are pretty cool. Cap and Chris's is a bit generic though. Too bad these guys aren't hired for their internal art for a lot of these Marvel Books. Todd Nauck drawing Mega Man is a surprise. I do like his art but I wasn't sure how he'd fit the character with his style. The armor texture is good though.

I wonder who Spider-Man and potentially Venom are to be teamed up with. Normally I'd expect Strider or Mega Man X with him, but they're already used. Maybe Ryu, Chun-Li or Dante then, since as far as we know Viewtiful Joe ain't in the game. Venom would fit with Nemesis.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Happy July 14th everybody!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
"The world was "created".....

10 years ago, "Second Build" destroyed the world, and finally, a new one has been created. People's souls are kept in bottles, and they exist in temporary physical forms, accepting peace.

However, the truth is quite frightening; bottled people with evil hearts must be satisfied by commiting heinous crimes. These beings are known as "Builders."

Only one man can stop them. Shake your soul! Build Up! Best Match Kamen Rider!"
Pepsiman's plot summary is ****ing whack

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
They cancelled the Street Fighter panel at EVO
Capcom decided to go home and be a family man it seem.:129:

While there will be annoucement in the weekend by them, it's clear that Capcom fighting game have fallen pretty hard. Honestly, it will be a miracle if SFVI is ever made and be really good on release.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Happy July 14th everybody!

Oh boy! Robin and Lucina day is my favorite day!

It's time to tip some scales and wake some blades.

Well, look at what we have here.

View attachment 131542
What's in the Sonic box?

I feel like Lissa should be falling over right now.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I can't think of anything more embarrassing than a film studio's swan song possibly being "The Emoji Movie."

I'm more interested in seeing how this movie is going to do than I am with the actual movie itself.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I could see the Emoji Movie doing well marketing-wise.

Technology is a pretty huge thing in the world right now and phones are sure as heck no exception. Even outside of phones Emojis are a pretty huge thing in terms of popularity. I can easily see plenty of people having the curiosity or even some degree of faith to go see it (and of course, some people are going to go see it just to see how bad it is. They're probably going to be a much smaller group, but they're still people who will be paying to see it).

I know one thing for sure though; I'm not going to be one of the people helping that movie's success. :p

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So folks. I'm in a Fire Emblem mood, so let me ask Fire Emblem Warriors questions.

1. Are you excited for Fire Emblem Warriors?
  2. Did you like Hyrule Warriors?
  3. If you bought Hyrule Warriors, did you buy the Wii U version, the 3DS version or both?
  4. Have you played a Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors game?
  5. Any other Musou games?
  6. If you are not excited for Fire Emblem Warriors, what would make you interested?
  7. Are there characters that interest you in the already confirmed roster?
  8. Do you like Marth as a character?
  9. Do you like Chrom as a character?
  10. Do you like Lissa as a character?
  11. Do you like Frederick as a character?
  12. Do you like Robin as a character?
  13. Do you like Lucina as a character?
  14. Do you like Corrin as a character?
  15. Do you like Ryoma as a character?
  16. Do you like Xander as a character?
  17. Do you like any of the new characters?
  18. Do you main Marth, Robin, Lucina or Corrin in Smash Bros?
  19. Which confirmed character is your favorite? Why?
  20. Which confirmed character is your least favorite? Why?
  21. Who are your three most wanted characters?

That'll do. I know we have lots of Fire Emblem fans in here, so let's so what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom