• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Or on forums.

You can even say it loudly on forums, that's what Caps Lock is for.

Seriously though hope you start feeling better soon.
-takes in a deep breathe BEHOLD THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE
Also thanks buff Pika :p
So you sound like your namesake?

Hope you feel better soon. :)
Probably softer lol she may be shy but she probably has a louder voice then I do right now

Also thanks.. :b:
I'm honestly waiting for this month to end.. I've had too many issue this month..

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Would people be interested in me livestreaming some gameplay of N. Sane Trilogy for an hour or two when midnight hits tomorrow?

No commentary, and I will only be playing Crash 1 since I want to play through the games in order. But I will be able to play it a little earlier than some people here so it could be used to pass the time if you're still waiting on the game.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Would people be interested in me livestreaming some gameplay of N. Sane Trilogy for an hour or two when midnight hits tomorrow?

No commentary, and I will only be playing Crash 1 since I want to play through the games in order. But I will be able to play it a little earlier than some people here so it could be used to pass the time if you're still waiting on the game.
I'd watch it!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
How do you laryngitis. Ive gotten in 3 times and I still have no idea how I got it three times in a row
I think I got it from an upper respiratory infection or something close to that.. I had a sore throat for like 4 maybe 6 days while on Sunday I got aches just about everywhere.. Monday I lost the aches in my legs and arms but not in my head and another place.. Then the ones that were above my eyes on Tuesday and lost the sore throat but my voice sounded off like I had a cold or something then today a little passed noon I wasn't able to say things without hitting a wall of sorts that prevented much sound from coming out..

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So after conducting several experiments, I have concluded that the cartridge for Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is slightly bigger than the cartridge for Pokemon Conquest.

This information is actually of great use to me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think I got it from an upper respiratory infection or something close to that.. I had a sore throat for like 4 maybe 6 days while on Sunday I got aches just about everywhere.. Monday I lost the aches in my legs and arms but not in my head and another place.. Then the ones that were above my eyes on Tuesday and lost the sore throat but my voice sounded off like I had a cold or something then today a little passed noon I wasn't able to say things without hitting a wall of sorts that prevented much sound from coming out..
The first time I got it while being exteamly sick in the winter then the next time I think I got it so bad one time that I threw up the pill I was trying to take that day. Then I gave up and went to bed and didnt go to school. Then I got it again when I randomly threw up again just from swallowing saliva.

Im the only one in the house getting it too, which pisses me off. Thing is, idk what gave me the infection in the first place

it just hit me that in the last Layton game
Layton ****ing died a painful death for a bit. like, he diied

The last layton game was ****ing dark

Last edited:

Chrono.

I guess if an updated Central Fiction really is the Blazblue game for Switch, we have a pretty good idea on who they could be adding.

Though at this point he's either in or not. He's been requested for years and there isn't much of anyone else they could add (he's part of a very important group called the Six Heroes and as of today Jubei is the only one of them that isn't playable in some fashion and yes I'm counting Platinum).

As far as I know anyway, I'm still catching up to BB.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I guess if an updated Central Fiction really is the Blazblue game for Switch, we have a pretty good idea on who they could be adding.

Though at this point he's either in or not. He's been requested for years and there isn't much of anyone else they could add (he's part of a very important group called the Six Heroes and as of today Jubei is the only one of them that isn't playable in some fashion and yes I'm counting Platinum).

Apparently it is because on the wiki for the game, it says Nintendo Switch: WW: TBA

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

If they add Jubei, no doubt the BlazBlue fandom will go nuts, and I'd be hyped to see him playable as well.

Now I wonder if the Switch version of Central Fiction will bring back the English Dub cast. Not gonna lie, Central Fiction felt awkward without them.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I haven't played Overwatch since the anniversary event. My god I forgot how toxic the community for Overwatch is.

Very first match. A Mei who was just chilling by the spawn point had the audicity to say that nobody did anything, that she was the only one who got kills, berated our Mercy and how she needed to practice, berated the Hanzo Main ''You're ****ing Hanzo." ''You're trash."

Called us all inbreds.

Like why are people like this about a video game? Seriously?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I haven't played Overwatch since the anniversary event. My god I forgot how toxic the community for Overwatch is.

Very first match. A Mei who was just chilling by the spawn point had the audicity to say that nobody did anything, that she was the only one who got kills, berated our Mercy and how she needed to practice, berated the Hanzo Main ''You're ****ing Hanzo." ''You're trash."

Called us all inbreds.

Think of it this way...you know you did good if someone got pissed enough to call you a ******.

As for why someone on your own team would act like that, wouldn't know, unless you lost.

Windstar

Banned via Warnings

Called us all inbreds.

What are you talking about? Sounds like a normal day of Overwatch to me.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
What are you talking about? Sounds like a normal day of Overwatch to me.
I so rarely encounter it. That when I'm blown away that it's actually real. Maybe it's less bad on Playstation than it is PC.

The best case of toxicity is when some chick picked up her microphone at the end of a match to shut up the toxic player by simply saying ''Jesus Christ, man. Would you quit ******** already?'

Chrono.

If they add Jubei, no doubt the BlazBlue fandom will go nuts, and I'd be hyped to see him playable as well.

Now I wonder if the Switch version of Central Fiction will bring back the English Dub cast. Not gonna lie, Central Fiction felt awkward without them.
Indeed they will, I remember him (and Kokonoe) being highly requested since the Calamity Trigger days. Then years later Kokonoe got promoted and Jubei was still MIA. Would love to finally see him.

As for the dub, yeah, you and me both. I haven't bought or played CF yet but I've played with the dub voices all my life so it'd be pretty awkward. I didn't mind them cutting the dub from Xrd but for BB it hit hard since I'm attached to everyone's voices by now.

Feeling got worse after I read Patrick Seitz's message on the matter. Aksys shafted them pretty hard.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I understand seeing it like that. I personally don't really see it that way but eh, opinions. I just think it's a neat way to get free games without shilling out anything. Same with sights that have cartoons on them, why should I shill out for cable when all these shows are available on one website
See, I can mostly understand it with TV shows because, unless it's on Netflix, it's really really hard to watch all of a show back to back without having to pay an absurd amount for the DVD or Blu-ray. I dunno, maybe it's just my weird paranoia with my creative did being stolen that I feel that way. I feel more strongly that way about movies because they're easier to get with things like Vudu and Amazon. It's not like Nintendo games where you have to open one of Nintendo's consoles to play said game. I don't dislike people that do it, I worded that post wrong, it just rubs me the wrong way when I see pirated DVD's going around for movies that aren't even released yet. It's different when it comes to each individual piece of entertainment and I can understand it with games for the most part and shows/anime/cartoons wholly.
Don't worry, I'm not trying to tell you off or anything of the sort. I was just pointing out how it might look to people who might stumble upon the thread.

Nobody thinks you're a worse person for it nor is there anything truly wrong with what you did, it's really just a formality if we're being honest here. The community still loves you man.
Hey, I appreciate it man. I really really do. It was a crappy post followed by a shocking reply from people that just happened to occur in an already terrible day. Seems that when a bad day happens, everything you do is bad, y'know?

Ivander

Smash Legend

Called us all inbreds.

A: Don't feel bad if someone is losing it. That's truly their own problem if they are losing it over a game, unless of course they are in a Saw situation......yeah right. :smirk: They likely have bigger problems, like their lack of patience.
B: Some people just feel like they can. You know, freedom of speech and whatnot. They're only succeeding if they are making you feel bad, so don't let them get to you.

That aside, having 2 Gacha games is a nightmare, especially when your Tablet isn't charging properly. But the real nightmare is them taking over your time, especially when one gives you additional time for free when you level up. It feels like forever before you actually have to wait.
Also, Heroes keeps on reminding me how much I want Athena badly and yet I want to save up for the new Event Banner, especially because of how long I'll be gone away for the month. :skull::smash: Come back to me, Daily Orbs! :cry:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
See, I can mostly understand it with TV shows because, unless it's on Netflix, it's really really hard to watch all of a show back to back without having to pay an absurd amount for the DVD or Blu-ray. I dunno, maybe it's just my weird paranoia with my creative did being stolen that I feel that way. I feel more strongly that way about movies because they're easier to get with things like Vudu and Amazon. It's not like Nintendo games where you have to open one of Nintendo's consoles to play said game. I don't dislike people that do it, I worded that post wrong, it just rubs me the wrong way when I see pirated DVD's going around for movies that aren't even released yet. It's different when it comes to each individual piece of entertainment and I can understand it with games for the most part and shows/anime/cartoons wholly.
I totally get it. I do feel a bit bad about it, but I can kiiiind of justify it in my own head by reasoning that since I don't really have normal access to something like, say, Justice League Action (I don't have cable since I don't watch TV) the only way I can really watch it is online. It is super-scummy that a lot of movies get pirated before release, I agree on that at least. I do see your side of the story now and I do agree with at least some of it, though it's probably gonna be a long time before I kick the emulator habit

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean we totally lost, but there's still no justifying sore losing.
True, it's uncalled for, but it does explain somethings.

Anyway, not sure if I posted this before, but there's an unused version of Gravity Antonion's stage theme from Mega Man X8

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wonder Woman was also really good.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was watching "The Batman"

and it's kind of sad the last think Robin's mom says before she dies is calling him a "****"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just had the most surreal experience in my lifetime.
I've got one of those alarm clocks that's hooked up to the radio so it plays the radio. I accidentally left it very loudly
Half an hour ago, I was woken up because the alarm clock just screamed "DONKEYSSSSSS"

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Do people think Arms characters should only be limited to their default Arms sets in competitive play?

I notice this is something that's going around quite a bit given their process to unlock as well as + Arms making them significantly better than their base forms...

Honestly I think they should be allowed since every character has access to every Arm, sure it may take awhile to get the Arms you actually want, but at the same time those who would be playing competitively will be playing the game a lot to begin with so they will almost always be getting coins to unlock Arms (Ranked seems to encourage gitting gud since you earn 8 when you win)...and if you're playing competitive you're only going to be focusing on one or two characters anyways so it wouldn't take long to get all Arms and upgrades for your fighters relatively quickly...
It also allows for better balance as well cuz characters like Helix could really benefit from having access to more Arms considering his default set is rather tricky to use and only encourages certain playstyles with the character...It also means that you'll most likely not always run into those Chilla+Thunderbird Twintelles, or Hydra+Slamamander Kid Cobras all the time since they can use different Arm sets...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Do people think Arms characters should only be limited to their default Arms sets in competitive play?

I notice this is something that's going around quite a bit given their process to unlock as well as + Arms making them significantly better than their base forms...

Honestly I think they should be allowed since every character has access to every Arm, sure it may take awhile to get the Arms you actually want, but at the same time those who would be playing competitively will be playing the game a lot to begin with so they will almost always be getting coins to unlock Arms (Ranked seems to encourage gitting gud since you earn 8 when you win)...and if you're playing competitive you're only going to be focusing on one or two characters anyways so it wouldn't take long to get all Arms and upgrades for your fighters relatively quickly...
It also allows for better balance as well cuz characters like Helix could really benefit from having access to more Arms considering his default set is rather tricky to use and only encourages certain playstyles with the character...It also means that you'll most likely not always run into those Chilla+Thunderbird Twintelles, or Hydra+Slamamander Kid Cobras all the time since they can use different Arm sets...
The only people who don't support it are Sm4sh players from what I heard.
So yes, it should be allowed

Windstar

Banned via Warnings
Not that this has anything to do with anything you guys are saying, but what the actual heck is a backroomer? I see them all the time, and have no idea what the hell they do? Are they like Eagle Scouts?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So happy Team Lissa pulled through Round One of the Gauntlet. Team Mist went so ham during the last hour with votes that they gave Team Lissa a 7.5x multiplier...thanks, Team Mist, haha.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Not that this has anything to do with anything you guys are saying, but what the actual heck is a backroomer? I see them all the time, and have no idea what the hell they do? Are they like Eagle Scouts?
Actually, I second this.

I've been here for almost 3 years now and I don't know what it means either.
True, it's uncalled for, but it does explain somethings.

Anyway, not sure if I posted this before, but there's an unused version of Gravity Antonion's stage theme from Mega Man X8

This sounds pretty good, although I don't know what the regular theme sounds like. I've never played X8 after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom