• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I hope you've been to a hospital before cause I'll send you there if you don't tell me what you ,eant by that
You know what I meant
And I like bullying Shish.

Plus I deserve a better name
Your name is Gwen of the Rider Class.
Want a better name? Legally change it.
Want a class change? You're out of luck(I bet you have E in it), even if I think you should totally have been summoned as a Caster but after Medusa...

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Oh and here 's something interesting concerning Marvel's strategy.

Marvel Games Head Bill Roseman: Yeah, Mr. Negative is a villain that a lot of people don't know about, but really, our attitude at Marvel and Marvel Games now is we're going to use our games to spotlight and elevate characters you might not have seen before, so it will be a mix of characters that you know like Kingpin, but we want to take someone like Mr. Negative, and really put the spotlight on him, and show everyone why he is so cool. He is only in... he's a villain who has only been mentioned since about six years ago, so he's only been in a handful of comics really in the history of Marvel, but this game is really going to put the spotlight on him and he's going to become one of your favorite villains.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know what I meant

Your name is Gwen of the Rider Class.
Want a better name? Legally change it.
Want a class change? You're out of luck(I bet you have E in it), even if I think you should totally have been summoned as a Caster but after Medusa...

I'm just disappointed it wasn't some stupid flat joke

Also damn ****ing straight I'm a Rider class.
As long as I get to nuke people by kicking them

D

Deleted member

Taking advantage of the Parks and Rec topic, have more of its gems
I ****ing hate Netflix and theor stupid country restrictions because I'll never be able to finish this show why do they do this to me
I'm just disappointed it wasn't some stupid flat joke

Also damn ****ing straight I'm a Rider class.
As long as I get to nuke people by kicking them
No kicking, you die in your second scene

Also, apparently MHA has a new OP this week???

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Taking advantage of the Parks and Rec topic, have more of its gems
I ****ing hate Netflix and theor stupid country restrictions because I'll never be able to finish this show why do they do this to me

No kicking, you die in your second scene

Also, apparently MHA has a new OP this week???

Nah fam. If I can't kick imma disect some *******

Makes sense, new arc. Dub's a few more hours away

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
The ESRB site just brought up an interesting yet minor detail about Mario + Rabbids.

Screenshot_2017-06-24-10-45-56-1.png
Hell gets mentioned in the game apparently.
Even for this game that's weird.

:094:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
In my opinion Nintendo E3 Spotlight will be a disaster if they did... even just skits wouldn't be good.
Nevertheless I'm still crossing my fingers for Skullgirls 2nd Encore ported to Switch, since Lab Zero is working on Indivisible (Which is coming to Switch), I don't that will happen before Indivisible's release. We need more fighting game on Switch, and Smash Bros and Skullgirls are my hopes.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The ESRB site just brought up an interesting yet minor detail about Mario + Rabbids.

It maybe just me but E10+ is a middle point of E and T, it may sound obvious but there are some games that are hard to be rated as E or T. Like if Melee was being released after the debut of E10+ rating, it may be that rather than T.

D

Deleted member

I managed to get 100% on Banjo-Kazooie. Not a hard game by any means but it is nice to beat one of the first games I've ever played (probably my 5th). It also feels a lot less bloated than DK64 and Banjo-Tooie. The last Jiggy took forever to get though and I am disappointed the eggs do nothing.

Aside from that, I have been practicing art lessons on Drawabox. The first lesson proved to be intensive and I still need to practice before I submit it for critique.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

It reminds me of the Hell Valley Sky Trees in Galaxy 2. Yeah, that was purely internal and not the localized name of Shiverburn Galaxy, but still.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Dunno why thats ok and you dont say how stupid that is just like the other traval ban

They are both dumb.. Thankfully my state isnt on there but its all pretty darn dumb
*reads article*

Eh, I don't mind it as long as it's just a ban on the state government actively paying for you to go to those places.

Now, if it was on a personal basis I'd panic because that would mean I'd have no way to escape my state to someplace sane if the country went further downhill. Granted, my state isn't one of the eight states banned by this either, but knowing my state. . .

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Dunno why thats ok and you dont say how stupid that is just like the other traval ban

They are both dumb.. Thankfully my state isnt on there but its all pretty darn dumb but whatever you say
Because it's banning states that discriminates against marginalized groups. Whereas the Muslim ban was banning people solely to discriminate against a marginalized group.

They both may be a bans, but their purposes are complete opposites.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*reads article*

Eh, I don't mind it as long as it's just a ban on the state government actively paying for you to go to those places.

Now, if it was on a personal basis I'd panic because that would mean I'd have no way to escape my state to someplace sane if the country went further downhill. Granted, my state isn't one of the eight states banned by this either, but knowing my state. . .
Well nether is my state but just like if people in other countries have people living here and cant come here, how is stopping people from going to cali for family if they live there a good thing?

maybe Im just talking out of my ass and none of what I say matters. i feel its the former

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Because it's banning states that discriminates against marginalized groups. Whereas the Muslim ban was banning people solely to discriminate against a marginalized group.

They both may be a bans, but their purposes are complete opposites.
Well nether is my state but just like if people in other countries have people living here and cant come here, how is stopping people from going to cali for family if they live there a good thing?

maybe Im just talking out of my *** and none of what I say matters
That's the thing, the two bans are very different.

This doesn't stop people from going to Cali for family at all. This only stops the California government from paying for people to go to those eight states. People can use their own money to go to those states whenever they want.

The Muslim ban just banned people from the US for being from certain countries outright.

The California ban is completely inoffensive, probably to the point that the states targeted by it won't even remotely care about the gesture.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
That's the thing, the two bans are very different.

This doesn't stop people from going to Cali for family at all. This only stops the California government from paying for people to go to those eight states. People can use their own money to go to those states whenever they want.

The Muslim ban just banned people from the US for being from certain countries outright.

The California ban is completely inoffensive, probably to the point that the states targeted by it won't even remotely care about the gesture.
Mm I see so it doesnt really matter in the end anyway. so why call it a ban if they are still allowed? Why not call it a restriction. The word ban made me think they werent allowed there at all

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

maybe Im just talking out of my *** and none of what I say matters. i feel its the former
Except that if you read the article you'd know that personal travel isn't banned.
Mhm I see so it doesnt really matter in the end anyway.
No, it absolutely matters. It just doesn't impact civilian travel. Basically it's telling those eight states to stop being ***holes to LGBT people, which DOES matter.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Except that if you read the article you'd know that personal travel isn't banned.
Like I told Cor, right when I saw the word ban. My mind went right to "they arent allowed in" so thats me and my brains fault right there but I see what you mean now
No, it absolutely matters. It just doesn't impact civilian travel. Basically it's telling those eight states to stop being ***holes to LGBT people, which DOES matter.
oh Im talking about them still being able to go to cali, thats what I meant, I thought they werent allowed in Cali period. Thats why I brought it up But now I understand what going on So I guess take my L and move on

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Talking about Parks and Recs parodies?

I'm surprised no one linked another Fire Emblem Echoes version of one of the scenes that was discussed:

Definitely one of my favorites Echoes parody videos.

On an unrelated note, if only we had a Humanity's Worst Fear meme video featuring Faye, my life would be complete.

Chrono.

I liked it but I wasn't super into it.

It was fun seeing the Tekken and Street Fighter characters interact, but I much prefer Tekken gameplay to Street Fighter gameplay. I'd probably be more into Tekken x Street Fighter, if that even still exists.
Harada keeps reassuring people it does, but he wanted to focus on Tekken 7 first. Given how the console version of it just came out I wouldn't be surprised if we heard anything about it by next year.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Did you not watch any footage of the game during the treehouse? There's a gun that Mario can get early called "Hell in a Shell".

D

Deleted member

Duma Gate spoilers
I can't believe Mage!Conrad can ORKO Jamil with Saggitae and a Mage Ring.
I simply traded it from Celica because that's what he usually equips and I didn't realise he was on the exact spot where he could hit Jamil without being destroyed by a Guardian in the next turn
Talking about Parks and Recs parodies?

I'm surprised no one linked another Fire Emblem Echoes version of one of the scenes that was discussed:

Definitely one of my favorites Echoes parody videos.

On an unrelated note, if only we had a Humanity's Worst Fear meme video featuring Faye, my life would be complete.
Humanity's Worst Fear should have a Cantor and when the door breaks a Gargoyle comes out of it
@Shishœ you've been lied to. MHA's still using Peace Sign
Yeah, I just saw it, I've been rused
Still, I loved the episode, kind of a Breather one after the TOURNAMENT ARC but not as much of nothing like the first of this season.
MHA is the best anime because its main trio are all a bunch of dorks
Screenshot_2017-06-24-13-23-42.png

And dork>any other character trait

Screenshot_2017-06-24-13-24-59.png

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom