• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dude, that Rabbid trailer was hype.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
"it's like Xcom"

:079: we've known that for ages and I know some of you saying this payed attention to the leaks

It . . . actually looks way better than expected. I would wait until we see more gameplay, because im not sure how interesting the sections between battles are, but I have not instantly dismissed it like I had when all I had was the premise
I wasnt paying attention to the leaks so I didnt know

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Uh yeah.
I think I'm gonna get that Mario x Rabbids game.
That was pretty ****ing good.

oh yeah:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh my god; Miyamoto and Bill Trinen on Ubisoft's stage was quite unexpected, I'll tell you that. And I actually didn't realize the creative director of the game that was mentioned had cried on screen until I saw it here; I'm glad to see him get recognition.

I have to say; this game isn't actually as bad as I thought it was originally (if we ignore Peach Rabbid's annoying tendency to take selfies, which I found to be the only problem with what was shown in the gameplay). The atmosphere is wonderful, the gameplay actually seems pretty solid, and the visuals are nice to look at. Good job, Ubisoft! Although I will admit; I am still neutral on whether or not I'll buy the game (as the humor was alright, but it did tend to be a bit annoying at times especially with the previously mentioned selfies), but it's better then deciding to completely disregard it. :p

I imagine you're surprised, Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo ? :)
I dont think the selfies rabbid peach was taking were even that bad.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
One thing I feel needs to be said.

This is hands down the best Peach has ever looked (regardless of Rabbid Peach's opinion). Her face is so expressive.

IMG_20170612_212127.jpg

I also like how it took her 5 seconds to realise she had an arm cannon, lol.

This game has potential, and I hope it lives up to it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm okay with no story mode if we get other modes to suffice.

No 1v1 is weird and so is leaving out characters from the older games (I don't really see who could they leave out, probably Prishe and Laguna).

I'll see where it goes from here.
To my chagrin, I did see the possibility of not all characters returning. I just hope that among the remaining characters yet to return are the rest of the villains from the first Dissidia. Basically, Cloud of Darkness, Jecht, Golbez, Ultimecia and Gabranth. I just want those ones to return, especially Gabranth so I can make my Ivalice Alliance team of Ramza, Vaan and Gabranth.

That being said, I just really hope there are more modes at launch than just the regular 3v3 and the "Story mode" thing. Seriously, after what happened with Soul Calibur 4 and 5, I really despise it when fighting games lack modes. Plus I don't see why 1v1 can't be included if the Arcade has it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I agree. That MaRabbids thing looks better than I expected during the leak.

I can see myself picking it up. Moar footage plz.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Im at work, but from what I can tell the world has officially ended...

That moment when almost every press conference so far had some kind of Nintendo related news...INCLUDING Microsoft...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Im at work, but from what I can tell the world has officially ended...

That moment when almost every press conference so far had some kind of Nintendo related news...INCLUDING Microsoft...
One reason that's gud is that it gives Nintendo more time and reveals in their 25 minute Showcase tomorrow.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What bizarro land is this?
Ubisoft is actually good. Like surprisingly decent for all things considered. ...God the hell is Sony and Nintendo going to be like?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So everyone here's actually been warming up to Rabbids, huh?

I'm pleasantly surprised. I thought whenever it was fully revealed would result in another round of complaints. I guess the leak getting people used to the idea it exists left people room to actually see the good in it.

It's always nice when a game makes it above people's expectations instead of below them, LOL.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Hi everyone. Long time no see. I was pretty busy the last few month, but I finally here performing for you for E3 and I don't know how to react to the Mario vs Rabbid trailer.

I wonder if people remember me?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
AC4 Naval Combat: The game.

That's a good thing too. AC4's Naval Combat was awesome.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
This Pirate game actually seems pretty cool. Not enough for me to buy, but enough for me to pay attention and hope for the best.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Uh yeah.
I think I'm gonna get that Mario x Rabbids game.
That was pretty ****ing good.

oh yeah:

Rabbid Mario Rap or riot
Honestly never thought I would see the day were Mario and South Park are presented in the same conference.
Nintendo's E3 2007 had a South Park clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom